The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcang View Post
Most please

Yup, showing her hot bod off in a green bikini, then look at the size of the cock she's about to devour, she's gotta make sure its sloppy too before taking it in BALLS DEEP!!!!

Not satisfied with that long cock, she wants both a dildo and the cock in her hole at the same time, after he cums into her, she digs out his cum and slurps it up!!

Download full clip --> HERE!!
Old 18-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boydidi888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://javfreefull.com/Watch_WANZ357...IKA!_6469.aspx

Is it just me or does she look like nicole choo from some angles
Old 18-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Who's Nicole Choo?
Old 20-07-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Here's Jap chiobu Ari Mashiro servicing a nice cock, takes a Cum in Mouth and spitting the cum back onto the lucky cock

Download --> HERE
Old 20-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

OMG, Kalina looks HAWT in those glasses.. As usual, taking a cock balls deep until her tongue can touch the balls!

Download this vid --> HERE
Old 21-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Here's Jap chiobu Ari Mashiro servicing a nice cock, takes a Cum in Mouth and spitting the cum back onto the lucky cock

Download --> HERE
This jap av star is pretty!
Old 21-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
mocha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Claire (Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed) from Dome L.
As good as the FRs in the thread.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

My best BBBJ was from a married milf. Hubby's dick size was half of mine. So mine was a heaven stick for her. She can do very sloppy BJs that every guy that she serves, surrenders within 5min in her history of doing so.

The way she smoothly engulf the cock hitting the back of her throat and slowly withdrawing it. I can tell you. Your cum will b sucked out in no time.

Second best was from a SYT, but she has a sad history. A victim of a child abuse. She was trained from young but she definitely has the best skill for someone of her age.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha View Post

Lol !!! Kns ! You must lack experience !
Old 22-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

most memorable bbbj was by Kawaii.. sucking my cock while with warm water in her mouth. the feeling is damn shiok
Old 22-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
wantanbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
Will share a few memorable BJ's in my lifetime so far:

Met a Vietnam/Myanmar(not too sure nationality) exchange student in the club. Got out to a nearby secluded area and start fooling around and petting. Soon, she was blowing me in public and I was fondling a half naked body. Started slowing down as I Guess the alcohol wore off and she began realize how scary to be doing this in public as a foreigner? Held on to her head and began thrusting and because I drank abit, it was harder to cum and I was literally fucking this girl's mouth in public. By then she started to resist a little but I just continued cos it felt good especially seeing her saliva dripping out on to her neck and dress. Made the split second decision to cum on her body and dress rather than mouth or face or I imagine more trouble cleaning up. Cum all over her breast and black clubbing dressing. Took out a few leftover napkin from the club and she cleaned a little. After that she kinda give the regret vibe and was worried she might turn needy or claim rape in foreign country (look back, just a jerk thinking) so I coax her to return to the club but she wanted go home. Sent her to take a cab and also gave a fake number too. Those days, phone camera resolution still not good enough so still quite daring.

Managed to get a few jerk off imagining her freshly sucking a cock with dried cum on body and dress sitting in the cab with regret. Fantasizing the cab driver making a move on her.

Will share more when I can.
Thanks, nice share!
Old 23-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 23-07-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mocha View Post
Wow zhun bo?
My best BBBJ sexperiences are by minahs.
First minah, met her during mIRC days, she was quite popular in the channel back then and I guess everyone knows she is one horny girl.
Managed to get close to her, and she is very very sexperienced given her age back then.
One fine night, she asked if I can go over to her place to keep her company.
Went over and... the rest is history.
Second one was a minah classmate. Well things started off shy at first. Only made out in handicap toilets at first, but subsequent sessions became more daring.
Like it when she said "size does matters" when comparing mine with her boyfriend's. Ego boost I guess haha.
Anyway, the tongue twirling is the best part.
When about to cum, she will place her tongue at the urethra as the cum comes bursting out.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

tks for sharing
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1