The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-07-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Up lorry maybe.

I heard there is the raid around their area.
yup... kl up lorry again...

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
yup... kl up lorry again...
wow... confirmed KL loaded the lorry? I was just there yesterday.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

AIM this one

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=659107
Old 21-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastertaster View Post
wow... confirmed KL loaded the lorry? I was just there yesterday.
U not there last night i guess

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
tastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of lighttastertaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
was there in the afternoon. LOL... did they clear out all FL? I need to fire some ammo today.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
was there in the afternoon. LOL... did they clear out all FL? I need to fire some ammo today.
Haha not sure man... u can try

Old 21-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold

FR on Honey, Doll88

After the great experience with Alise, I just had to try her friend Honey. As usual OKT was fast and responsive. No problems with booking at all.

Looks: 9/10. Doll88 seems to have a habit of underselling their girls. Pictures really don't do them justice, even those in the members section. While Alise looks like a swimsuit model, Honey looks like a runway model, tall and slim but still with figure and firm and ample B cups. Prettier than Alise - I was staring at her face to look for flaws and couldn't find any. Also slightly younger, very SYT, almost like a very pretty mina. Only flaw was a few stretch marks on her tummy but not very noticeable at all and doesn't affect her figure one bit. But I graded her 1 point lower as I'm more of a 36-24-36 kinda guy. However those guys who like the supermodel type will definitely like Honey.

Service: like Alise, also very good. Offers Evian to drink! Even dresses you after. 10/10

Frenching/foreplay: French and French and French. Her tongue is amazing. 10/10

BBBJ/AR/CIM: yup. Did I say she has an amazing tongue? She puts it to really good use. Her assrim real power, like drilling for oil. 10/10

FJ: 10/10. She gets very very wet when she's high. Dripping. Also tighter than Alise, guess because she's skinnier and also less busy.

AJ: 8/10. Tight tight. Also guess because she's skinnier. But can tell she doesn't enjoy it as much as Alise.

As a standalone, I'd say Honey is great. Compared to Alise, I'd say it's like the SYT vs the Courtesan. Alise is definitely a bit more experienced, which I like. But those bros who like SYT can definitely give Honey a try.

They do tarma. A bit too much for me, but for those guys interested in seeing the contrast between the two, I suspect it will be quite wild.
Old 21-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blitzgear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Abby from sexsenses

Look: 7.5/10 syt look. Asked her to wear the pink nightie to up the sexy factor. Very cheery and smiley.
Boobs: Prob a small B, not for boobs lover. But she loves you licking and sucking it. You can hear her breathing get heavier when doing so.
Body: very very small sized. Tight and slim. Screwing her is like teenage sex. Can carry and bonk for Bros who like. Skin is smooth.
Frenching: she's on the shy side, but OK if you are not the rough type.
BBBJ: never try. I only did one shot, but if you dig being the Man, I think she will play the slave happily. Can imagine pushing my cock in and her innocent eyes just giving you a "oh, i really never do this before, but enjoy" look.
CIM: no BBBJ, so of course dunno got CIM or not.
Painting: wanted to, even though she never trim. Why? Because she is like a freaking virgin who never tried sex before.
FJ: came too fast. But she is tight. And got her so turned on from the foreplay that she is wet and wanting it. Damn booster to ego.
GFE: Good.
Service/Attitude: she is polite and smiley. Ang mo no good, but if you are the not so rough type, I believe she reciprocate. Her massage is also very good. She uses her body weight on you, so technique is there. Actually I almost wanted to go for round two with her, cos her massage give me time to rest, and her secondary school girl look is really such a turn on and you feel just like pounding her silly. Plus she is not the wild type, so when you fuck her she is really trying not to scream out (you know la, like Japanese AV) . Man, this is giving me a hard on. Maybe Rtf tomorrow.

PS: location is good. Clean, new, private. I really hate low budget places.
Old 21-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That place always kena one from the way I see this.

Anytime sure kena if lady luck is not on your side.

Buy 4D/Toto also not so lucky.

Quote:
I think there 2 or 3 stables using that.

One down maybe still 2 more for us to choose.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 21-07-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
moonblood is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoonblood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any good tarma pair to recommend?
Looking at Alise and Honey
Old 21-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonblood View Post
They do Tarma ???

I saw there is a pair of real sister listed under SiamAngels

U can pm them

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 21-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonblood View Post
Bro see my FR on the two separately. I haven't done tarma with them but I guarantee you'll like the service. I think you'll have fun seeing the contrast between the two as well - one's a SYT the other's a pro.
Old 21-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

RAMBO HER TODAY

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=659147
Old 21-07-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Playar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a session with blue from club saphire and it was a great lunch time treat.

Its her first time here and i think she just arrived. She is a smoking hot voluptuous young girl... for all those bro's that like to have something to grab with all curves in the right places.. nice ass and natural breasts...

She is very easy going and speaks good english so no communication issues..

She is someone that enjoys her work and she wont be shy to tell you what turns her on..
I could tell how turned on she was by how wet she got!! she has killer bbbbj skills that i must try again.
her commando style fj is also something to be experienced, just wind her up and she will go on an on until your both satisfied..

Im sure she has a few more bedroom skills that i didnt get to experience so "i'll be back !!"
Old 21-07-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ryoshi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro how was it? I thought she was from CUM Home by the name of Rose, immediate club transfer ah haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1