The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickahben View Post
Bro I have a hard time finding the place too..out of desperation I manage to ask some of the local gangsters at Wong ah Fook.. they didn't know the place but they told they are able to find out the place if I am willing to give some information fee of sing $20.. in the end I told them let me think about it 1st as I wanted to try looking some more. In the end I left but if u are really keen we can share the cost if you really wanted to find the place.
I strongly discourage you to deal with those local gansters there. I actually dun mind sharing the cost if we are able to get the geninue information.

Anyway bro nickahben, in case you tried and got fake information, rest assured you will be the only bro I share with if people pm me on this.

Therefore for people with the information, do feel free to quote me via PM if $ for beer/drinks is needed.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
What you mean by "safe".
If you are worried it get stolen.... I have been parking there many years and not yet kenna stolen
If you are worried it get summon..... yes sometimes will kenna summon by the traffic warden. But because mine is a Malaysian motosikal...... the warden usually give chance and close one eye. They usually go for Singapore number plate bikes to summon. So if on that day many Singkies come into JB..... it is very safe for me to park there.
I thought the stretch of road between Merlin & City Square is a tow- away zone?
I have seen them towing away those motorcycles parked along the sidewalk/pavement. Actually there is a large motorcycle carpark opposite on the other side of the road below the CIQ.
Old 22-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_sam View Post
I strongly discourage you to deal with those local gansters there. I actually dun mind sharing the cost if we are able to get the geninue information.

Anyway bro nickahben, in case you tried and got fake information, rest assured you will be the only bro I share with if people pm me on this.

Therefore for people with the information, do feel free to quote me via PM if $ for beer/drinks is needed.
How much you willing to pay?
I dun think you can match or top the offer by the BIB.... they are getting desperate for inside Intel too.
They are offering reward of rm$5K + one GoJ pass from any Polis Balai inside Johor state jurisdiction.

Pls bear in mind that this jb141 playground is meant for locals and Sinkies are generally NOT welcome to patronise it. So dun try so hard to locate it. Many locals know the place. Sometimes those ladies at jb141 tabao their food from the nearby kedai so they are known to the stallholders and okt runners too..... but if they are not telling you...... it says it all

Many are fed up with the boorish and snobbish behaviour of Singkies when they come into Bolehland thinking their S$ is big fuck. If you want to act like millionaires.... you dun need to come jb141..... go to the other joints which you have all spoilt with your money throwing and turned into carrot head joints.
Sorry for the rant but guess I was carried away by the sentiments from the Sina forum.
Old 22-07-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
I dun think you can match or top the offer by the BIB.... they are getting desperate for inside Intel too.
They are offering reward of rm$5K + one GoJ pass from any Polis Balai inside Johor state jurisdiction.

Pls bear in mind that this jb141 playground is meant for locals and Sinkies are generally NOT welcome to patronise it. So dun try so hard to locate it. Many locals know the place. Sometimes those ladies at jb141 tabao their food from the nearby kedai so they are known to the stallholders and okt runners too..... but if they are not telling you...... it says it all

Many are fed up with the boorish and snobbish behaviour of Singkies when they come into Bolehland thinking their S$ is big fuck. If you want to act like millionaires.... you dun need to come jb141..... go to the other joints which you have all spoilt with your money throwing and turned into carrot head joints.
Sorry for the rant but guess I was carried away by the sentiments from the Sina forum.
Walau eh..... didn't know our Malaysian neighbours hate us so much. Btw what is GoJ pass?
Old 22-07-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jimmario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

OMG..... yes only some Singkies are like that. Some tips at least rm50 or more. I usually tip rm20 unless she is really good than I tips rm30. But you scold all Singkies how can. Not fair right to point the finger at all of us.

When I started going to spa, initially I only paid rm128 then they increased to rm188 and now rm238, that is because of the exchange rate. This is beyond our control what. How can you said that we spoilt with our money throwing.

To each his own. Nobody should be blamed. As long as you yourself is happy.
Old 22-07-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmario View Post
OMG..... yes only some Singkies are like that. Some tips at least rm50 or more. I usually tip rm20 unless she is really good than I tips rm30. But you scold all Singkies how can. Not fair right to point the finger at all of us.

When I started going to spa, initially I only paid rm128 then they increased to rm188 and now rm238, that is because of the exchange rate. This is beyond our control what. How can you said that we spoilt with our money throwing.

To each his own. Nobody should be blamed. As long as you yourself is happy.
Abang Jimmario orang kaya

You give tips rm20-rm30 already spoiling the market.
Fyi, we Malaysians almost never give tips except on rare occasions and even then at most rm1 or rm2 only. The most generous amongst us give rm5 max and nothing more than that coz if the rest comes to know..... we will all kenna mara upside down.

Don't worry.... we Malaysians are very resilient folks..... we will survive.
Malaysia Boleh !!
Old 22-07-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Walau eh..... didn't know our Malaysian neighbours hate us so much. Btw what is GoJ pass?
GoJ = Get out of Jail
Old 22-07-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I won't pay silly amount of $ to get the information, beside I already highlighted beer $ if it motivates you to share. Usually it's a trust issue, if you wanna deem me the same as what was stated above, I also bo bian.

Honestly speaking who would wanna befriend someone(Regardless of race/Nationality) that is boorish/snobbish or even share things with them.

Hopefully someone would PM me on this. Cheers!
Old 22-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jimmario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post

Fyi, we Malaysians almost never give tips except on rare occasions and even then at most rm1 or rm2 only. The most generous amongst us give rm5 max and nothing more than that coz if the rest comes to know..... we will all kenna mara upside down.

Malaysia Boleh !!
Halo bang, Saya bukah orang kaya. Saya ikut market rate aja. Jangan marah ya....

I went to ocean hotel a few times. Initially I give rm5, she just stared at me. Her face expression is like I am cheapskate. I really feel embarrassed.

If go to spa and you give rm10. The gal keep quite, no expression. But give rm20, they keep saying thank you. The worst is King spa. You can try to give rm10 and see what is the gals reaction. As some bros have said, gals expected tips to be at least rm50 to rm100...... You are a very lucky man if they smile and "kiss you goodbye" for rm10 hahaha.........

If you read most of the thread properly, some will throw big money in order to impress the gals to give extra service or special treatment. And it is not Sinkies are doing it, rich Malaysian too. Believe it or not is up to you.

I don't spoilt the market but the market has spoilt me. What can I do.
Old 23-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Any bros can bring me to jb141? Will give you a one shot treat as a thank you token. Pm me for details

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quote:

Malaysia Boleh !!
This is quite surprising that Malaysians almost never give tips and at most rm1 or rm2 only. Bro, are you very sure that all Malaysians only give rm5 max and nothing more than that if you are in spas like GBW, NY, Grand Paragon, etc…..

At GBW, I give rm1 to the bangla each who give us towel and help us to put on their room suit. I pity them that they have to do such a job. I am not meant to spoil the market rate and by giving rm20 to the gals is just to shows that we appreciate their services. Is rm20 really too much? I don’t think all Singkies anyhow throw their hand-earn money.

No need to fed up with all Singkies, I believe some rich Malaysians is also doing the same. Those who have deep pocket and like to show-off is their own business. Get angry for what. Just enjoy where you can effort in your own Bolehland. Cheers bro!!!

Just a general comments. No offence is intended to anyone here. Peace….

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Old 24-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weng3984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ,

Can everyone share the location to me ? Many Thq
Old 28-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Just to update on my second recce mission..

Pretty sure it is not JA residence and New Hotel... have asked both the reception/security all say dun have zzz

Hopefully some bros here can enlighten me thanks.
Old 28-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
This is quite surprising that Malaysians almost never give tips and at most rm1 or rm2 only. Bro, are you very sure that all Malaysians only give rm5 max and nothing more than that if you are in spas like GBW, NY, Grand Paragon, etc…..

At GBW, I give rm1 to the bangla each who give us towel and help us to put on their room suit. I pity them that they have to do such a job. I am not meant to spoil the market rate and by giving rm20 to the gals is just to shows that we appreciate their services. Is rm20 really too much? I don’t think all Singkies anyhow throw their hand-earn money.

No need to fed up with all Singkies, I believe some rich Malaysians is also doing the same. Those who have deep pocket and like to show-off is their own business. Get angry for what. Just enjoy where you can effort in your own Bolehland. Cheers bro!!!

Just a general comments. No offence is intended to anyone here. Peace….

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Bro, i am malaysian and giving extra tips 30-50 all the time.... spoilt the market, sorry to all malaysian bro
Old 30-07-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:

Malaysia Boleh !!
U do not represent the whole Malaysian cheongster. While i believe many sinkie spoil market. Many Malaysian guys esp those who work in Singapore and travel back to JB everyday also spoil market, tip more when not necessary.

Last edited by pting; 30-07-2017 at 03:05 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1