The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
I was walking down the street a few days back and saw a blond european girl 20 plus walking hastily infront of me ....

she looks like Russian or eastern european ger wearing a beige one piece dress... can see her g string from behind and her front was v shaped showing her ample B+ cups... her purple bra strap was exposed from her shoulders... can see her boobs bouncing from the top as she was walking. She seemed to be looking for some condominium and was lost... I stepped forward and tried to help her... Vola! saw her creamy round boobs embed by her purple lacy half cup bra... was talking to her for the next 20 minutes and managed to lead her to her destination! All the time stealing glances at her boobies!
This really made my day... sorry guys... cheap thrill
bro ,, this way hit 2 birds with one stone,, haha
Old 21-07-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was walking down the street a few days back and saw a blond european girl 20 plus walking hastily infront of me ....

she looks like Russian or eastern european ger wearing a beige one piece dress... can see her g string from behind and her front was v shaped showing her ample B+ cups... her purple bra strap was exposed from her shoulders... can see her boobs bouncing from the top as she was walking. She seemed to be looking for some condominium and was lost... I stepped forward and tried to help her... Vola! saw her creamy round boobs embed by her purple lacy half cup bra... was talking to her for the next 20 minutes and managed to lead her to her destination! All the time stealing glances at her boobies!
That something new everyday.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 21-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

yeah! she still thanked me for my initiative !

but i have to thanked her back! give me free downblouse!!! and a hardon !!!
hahahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
bro ,, this way hit 2 birds with one stone,, haha
Old 21-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

hahahah
haha you should ask for her nos in case she get lose again
Old 21-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

bro u ought to have gotten her hp !!!!

Quote:

hahahah
Old 21-07-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

hahaha bro din think of it... too mesmerized by her boobiesssss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
bro u ought to have gotten her hp !!!!
Old 21-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
SnrSaigone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro!
Old 22-07-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watdehell View Post

go to meet my admin clerk...she was wearing deep v shirt...nice view from top...was chating with her n her phone rang...so she pick up call n i continue to enjoy the show...i was sitting beside her n keep bio-ing her downblouse...suddently she bend down more n her bra like open more wide...i saw some chocolate chip there...yummy...
Old 22-07-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
richwho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

long long time ago during my sec sch days got this girl in my class wore loose fbt during napfa test. when she was doing sit up, i accidentally stood in front and saw everything because her underwear and fbt shifted while doing sit up. first time see up close in real life so straight away mari kita.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for sharing.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
GaoKiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richwho View Post
long long time ago during my sec sch days got this girl in my class wore loose fbt during napfa test. when she was doing sit up, i accidentally stood in front and saw everything because her underwear and fbt shifted while doing sit up. first time see up close in real life so straight away mari kita.
Did she see your mari kita?
Old 22-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
erhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by richwho View Post
Wow very nice view!
Old 22-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
For me, every time a woman is in a compromising position, I will always look away. I am happily married so I have no desire to peep at another woman zao geng. Two days ago at United Square, while asking questions about my daughter's tuition, the receptionist bent forward to reveal her cleavage. I happen to be looking her way. Too late to turn my head. Her bra cup opened. I saw her boney chest and some A sized breast. It was truly accidental. I have no idea why girls wear bras bigger than their sizes. It does not fit them and leave gaps. Quite offensive to unwilling viewers especially in a formal setting, imho.
I see this I was laughing at all the way. Got zaogeng to see also got people feel offensive. U make my day really.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
heelnoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
I see this I was laughing at all the way. Got zaogeng to see also got people feel offensive. U make my day really.
Will a monk feel offensive too?
Old 22-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!

I was just on a bus and saw this chinese gal in sports attire sleeping, sat next to her

The face is not bad at all, 7/10. Tan skin as you'd expect. Her head kept tilting left and right nearly landed on my shoulder at one point. Thing is, she's only wearing a singlet and an ultra short fbt shorts, and she raised up her legs to lean on the chair in front. Both legs in full view for my eyes to feast on, it's a little thick but not to the point of fat, just the way I like it. Can see a bit of her bum, got dimple somemore. See liao sibei steam. No wonder so many molest cases.

Earlier in the day saw an ah lian OL, also tanned skin, but this one not zaogeng. Just that she's leaning her arm on a railing like a chicken wing and I kept ogling at her pits. Can even see a bit of powder, felt like licking it lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1