The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cupidy Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bingo bro. But that source did warn about the carrot chopping, n the gals were pretty. Just didn't expect to end up getting lectured on sexual hygiene by a Thai soapy girl!!
Soapy girl bombed u on sexual hygiene !!!. U should be act liked Norice, and wash, see her vagina part in the bath tub before the happy ending, just to see it is clean.....and tight....before licking and going into it !!!. Just to show any lady that you.....are the boss.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of
Re: Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour is strictly for MILF/GILF lovers only!
mature milf my favorite

hope this time got better catch
any tips how to pick from the fish tank
Old 09-07-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
mature milf my favorite

hope this time got better catch
any tips how to pick from the fish tank
Sometimes those super friendly type will end up flip car.
Then those chilly princess type end up good gfe bonk!

Actually all depends on luck.
But at Biwa so far so good.

Just go with gut feel.
If it turns out good just pat yourself on the back.
If it turns out bad just take it as tasting bad food from a food stall and move on lor.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 18-07-2017 at 02:57 PM.
Old 18-07-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

I guys....just my thoughts on the massage places near Phrom Pong BTS since I visited a few of them...

Pink massage is good and inexpensive and when you go at daytime, you will get good service. Girls are OK, not stunning looking but decent.

Club 102 and similar places - a bit on the expensive side. Girls are really hot....but you need to be careful of one thing...when they are downstairs with their dresses on and you are checking them out from the distance, they all look like they have big boobs. It is only after they undress that you will realize it was all padding. I got caught out 4 times...
Old 03-08-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
DolceD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDolceD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDolceD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

I'm going solo to Bangkok from 8-10 Aug, never had a chance to try out soapy before despite walking past the stretch of soapies on ratchada ( poseidon-->Emmanuel--> lord)
Any one will be there during this period to chiong? Still inexperienced here. Would be good if there are any advice

Appreciated, thanks!
Old 03-08-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DolceD View Post
I'm going solo to Bangkok from 8-10 Aug, never had a chance to try out soapy before despite walking past the stretch of soapies on ratchada ( poseidon-->Emmanuel--> lord)
Any one will be there during this period to chiong? Still inexperienced here. Would be good if there are any advice.
Aiyoh f*ck shops easier to find than police stations in Bangkok.
Still need people hold hand meh?
Want hold hand can engage naemlo's premium hold hand serwit.

Ratchada Soapy Massage Parlours are of the higher quality variety.
Anyhow whack one joint also passable standard lah.
If you tio ToTo big prize you can treat yourself to The Lord.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 03-08-2017 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
DolceD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDolceD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDolceD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Aiyoh f*ck shops easier to find than police stations in Bangkok.
Still need people hold hand meh?
Want hold hand can engage naemlo's premium hold hand serwit.

Ratchada Soapy Massage Parlours are of the higher quality variety.
Anyhow whack one joint also passable standard lah.
If you tio ToTo big prize you can treat yourself to The Lord.

Hahahah, I still new ma, too many to choose from and a bit nervous also la.. But I think I will try out poseidon ah. Budget not too high for lord.

Thanks for your input bro.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
arctrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I haven't been to any of the soapy for a long time so want to know if there are any which are 2 shots? I only know of Annies that is.
Old 16-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Soapy MP only 1 shot, but you can always request 2nd round and pay a tip for it. You have to negotiate with the girl, typically 1-1.5k baht.

The problem is you have to complete within 1.5hr, which can be quite tight, given that bath preparation can take up to 20min.

Otherwise, just get two sessions and take your time....

Among all the MPs nowadays, Emanuelle seems to have the most girls. Prices have gone up slightly as well, but still cheaper than the Lord group. Unless one is willing to venture to other MPs via cab, probably best place to start is at Emanuelle and work your way up or down Huay Kwang if there's nothing to your fancy at Emanuelle.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally went to La Defense and Catherine after going BKK so many times. Didnt went there previously due to bird no lay egg location. Not near to train station or walking distance.

1st trip: Past Monday
Reach there around 6.30pm. Went into catherine first. Damn pathetic. Only 4-5 gers including fishbowl. Walk out immediately and went to La Defense. Got more girls around 15 and quality better. Mamasan came over and explain the price list. Order a drink to buy some time and monitor the situation. Saw a few good quality one but was hesitant to pay the price. So in the end took the cheapest category one.

Category S
Face: From far 7 but look face to face is 6.5.
Boobs: Real boobs around C cup
Language skill: Simple english and basic chinese
Service: 10
Review: She is one of the top service provider i ever have and i can feel she is quite pro. Her best was in the bathtub whereby she is sitting behind you and use her boobs to bua your back up down left right while kiss/lick your ear and use her hand to stroke your 2IC. Sibei song song gao heaven. Gave me BBBJ twice in the bathtub too. Then proceed to bed whereby i feel her pro service. Cathbath / DFK / BBBJ / ball sucking and surround sound moaning. I also return a favor and cathbath her. Screw a few position before giving in to my all time weakeast link: Squatting cowgirl.

2nd trip: Yesterday
Reach there around 7pm. This time got more selection, close to 30 gers but those sitting at the stage one not so much pretty. The more pretty ones are sitting at corner whereby you really need to go walk inside and take a look at it. Order a drink and monitor the situation. I saw the ger i had on my 1st trip as was sitting at the door but no eye contact with her and she also like no response. Then it started to rain heavily. I know i have to take one girl to past time or I will be like a white elephant until the rain stop. I saw a pretty ger on stage and she was 500baht more. I was thinking which one to go for: Tested and proven or untested good. Then 2 thai uncle came in and took my 1st ger. So i took the new girl from stage.

Category M
Face: From far 8 but look face to face is 9. Seriously chio
Boobs: Real boobs around B cup
Language skill: Only thai.
Service: 8.5
Review: Proceed to the room and finally see her face to face. Her look really melt my heart. No plastic. Pure natural beauty with good skin complexion. I felt like sayang her like a gf more than i wana screw her. In the bath tub, her service is SOP as compared to my 1st ger erotic experience. Pure washing up only and I was sianz 1/2.Then proceed to bed whereby she also cathbath / BBBJ / ball sucking. I was totally blown away when she BBBJ. She is my 2nd top performer i ever had for BBBJ skill. Almost cum and I have to stop her. Then i return a favor and cathbath and kiss her slightly on her lips. No surround sound moaning but it felt more natural. She allow painting as well. Then she BBBJ me again until i have to stop her again. Then proceed to fuck session. In all the position i tried on her, I can feel i can cum anytime and i have to stop abit so that the session can last longer. Maybe her pussy is tight. Finally gave in on doggy.

Then shower and chit chat with her. I kept looking at her non-stop until she felt shy. But i cannot stop it... just pure beauty.

La Defense is a shop i will definitely return again.

Last edited by realy; 17-08-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:18 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
Finally went to La Defense and Catherine after going BKK so many times. Didnt went there previously due to bird no lay egg location. Not near to train station or walking distance.

Then shower and chit chat with her. I kept looking at her non-stop until she felt shy. But i cannot stop it... just pure beauty.

La Defense is a shop i will definitely return again.
Nice FR, btw, dont mind share the location of la defense and catherine as i not hear of this 2 before.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-08-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice FR, btw, dont mind share the location of la defense and catherine as i not hear of this 2 before.
It is along Rama IX Road. For full address, you can google it. I just google it and the nearest MRT is Rama IX MRT Station. If you feel like walking, it will be a 2.4km route march.

I would recommend to use Grabbike if you going around 6pm to 7pm as it is evening peak period. Confirm traffic jam.

On my 1st trip, I used normal taxi and had to show a landmark building address in thai which was Royal Pacific Hotel. This hotel is no longer operating and is an abandon building. I have to used GPS to help the taxi uncle navigate as well.

On my 2nd trip, I used Grabbike and was able pinpoint La Defense the exact location. So the biker driver just look at the GPS and drove me there.

Last edited by realy; 18-08-2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old 18-08-2017, 10:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by realy View Post
It is along Rama IX Frontage Road. For full address, you can google it.

I would recommend to use Grabbike if you going around 6pm to 7pm as it is evening peak period. Confirm traffic jam.

On my 1st trip, I used normal taxi and had to show a landmark building address in thai which was Royal Pacific Hotel. This hotel is no longer operating and is an abandon building. I have to used GPS to help the taxi uncle navigate as well.

On my 2nd trip, I used Grabbike and was able pinpoint La Defense the exact location. So the biker driver just look at the GPS and drove me there.
Thanks for the infor, will look out for it on my next trip.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
La Defense soapy is at Phra ram 9 Soi 11.
Old 19-08-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all
Re: Biwa Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Service wise at Biwa is confirm more hits than misses.

As for the term "young" must see which age group you belong to.
For guys in their 20s to 40s the Biwa masseuses are considered MILF/GILF.
For guys in their 50s to 70s the Biwa masseuses are considered SYT.

I like BIWA. CHEAP & GOOD. Anyway sole purpose of going there is to release not to find wife..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1