The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Good luck. Reality is the girls parked and fished in after hour clubs, disco place etc are 'very experienced'. Girls hanging in such place at 03:00 hours rather than sleeping at home have gone through the procedure frequently.
Totally agreed with you. Working girls in agogo bars, FLs for entertaining hamsup fellows expect payment. A free dinner, sometimes they asked for food in a restaurant, are in their lessons. Then, they wanted THB after happy ending. THB is king in LOS. Money talks.
Old 17-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
jacksontay88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Thai girl ask for cash straightup. Spore gal request branded handbag and luxury trips oversea. Which is worse?
Old 18-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys...So other than CM2 and Thermae which are the other disco with FLs huh?
Old 18-07-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Korean Megastar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachio99 View Post
Don't pay if they don't ask? No offense, but it's you spoiling the market pulling that stunt. Sure the experienced girls won't put up with that, but new or casual girls might well be hesitant to ask.

Fair enough if you're not sure she's a working girl, but you pretty much stated outright, "she probably makes more money than most of us", so it sounds like you're doing this to girls you are quite sure are working. This is the type of behavior that destroys a freelancer scene - you end up with a sausage fest of guys looking for freebies. I see this at Insomnia Pattaya all the time, the girls get fed up with it, I can assure you.
Another Korean Superstar spotted!
But this one should be called Korean Megastar!
One level above Superstar.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontay88 View Post
Thai girl ask for cash straightup. Spore gal request branded handbag and luxury trips oversea. Which is worse?
U are the worse lot. Because u Cheap Charlie. And no have enough money nor branded handbags, IPhones,nor cash for luxury trips for puyings and Sing girls.How can u enjoy the fruits ???. Try spending 10,000 THB on puying in one night in a club, or buy 11,500 THB gold necklace for a lady, sure get free fucks that night. I tried that before in Bangkok, Pattaya, Danok and Sungai Golok.
Old 22-07-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
matus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Sorry guys...So other than CM2 and Thermae which are the other disco with FLs huh?
Scratch dog is one that i know of.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by matus View Post
Scratch dog is one that i know of.
also try insomnia
Old 23-07-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
U are the worse lot. Because u Cheap Charlie. And no have enough money nor branded handbags, IPhones,nor cash for luxury trips for puyings and Sing girls.How can u enjoy the fruits ???. Try spending 10,000 THB on puying in one night in a club, or buy 11,500 THB gold necklace for a lady, sure get free fucks that night. I tried that before in Bangkok, Pattaya, Danok and Sungai Golok.
Haizzz no money, no honey.

Even if "free" also have karma to return one day.
Sadhu...sadhu...sadhu...

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Even if "free" also have karma to return one day.
Sadhu...sadhu...sadhu...

Karma does her work in strange ways

Like the recent case where the playboy football club owner has been screwing so many peoples' daughters...... and suddenly discover his own daughter got preggie by dunno which guy. After spending so much for a PI and after daughter gave birth to son then say they getting married next March 2018.

Btw, the father is not CR hor
Old 23-07-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Karma does her work in strange ways.

Like the recent case where the playboy football club owner has been screwing so many peoples' daughters...... and suddenly discover his own daughter got preggie by dunno which guy. After spending so much for a PI and after daughter gave birth to son then say they getting married next March 2018.

Btw, the father is not CR hor
When you do bad deeds the bad karma may not necessarily befall on yourself but on your close ones.

Live and let live.
Mai pen rai.
Make your point and move on.
When one seeks revenge, the hate leads to the dark side.
No happiness can be found.

The earth is round.
Walk one round will eventually return to same spot.
人在做。天在看。
Heaven will take care of the the evil doers.
Sadhu...sadhu...sadhu...

Just a few years ago I discovered the power of the Zen through fate.
Money and what we own are merely material stuff.
The peace gave me happiness that no money can buy.
I live happily every single day.

Since you point out the football club owner as an example.
I bring out another example.
The house cannot demolish case.

All these cases are karma bro.
So many examples for us to see.

Old 26-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Scratch Dog
Insanity
Levels
NarZ
Sugar
Spizy (dont know how to spell)
Some some in SukSoi but forget name and mostly farang

Diff joint got diff type of crowd and price drinks depends type of bottles.
If got difficulties to spot FL try tips waiter/waitress 100฿ and they might can help
For the price wise depends on individuals as starting normally will 3000฿ and can go as high as 8000฿ but of course whether you want to take it, reject it or negotiate depends on yourselves
Happy Cheonging
Old 30-07-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

At bkk this weekend.
Confirmed with some FLs and witnessed that both insomnia and climax clubs have ceased operations permanently.
The plot of land of insomnia is now being use for other developments.
Climax is still below ambassdor hotel, but inside is completely empty now.

Pls up pts if u find this info useful.

Thanks.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Durandal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
At bkk this weekend.
Confirmed with some FLs and witnessed that both insomnia and climax clubs have ceased operations permanently.
The plot of land of insomnia is now being use for other developments.
Climax is still below ambassdor hotel, but inside is completely empty now.

Pls up pts if u find this info useful.

Thanks.
Only Climax is closed permanently. Insanity aka insomnia has shifted to soi 11
Old 09-08-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
Only Climax is closed permanently. Insanity aka insomnia has shifted to soi 11
Yes. Been to insanity the last trip. The FLs inside all cannot make it! 99% dark skin with fake boobs. Is literally 99% all same pattern. I remember CM2 wasn't this bad.

Thermae on the other hand got pretty good selection. I found a gem there really very pretty and gfe maximum kind.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, mind sharing yr gem?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1