The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2016, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of
Re: BJ queens of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lor16geylang View Post
i just found a petain bjcim by luck. but this info should not be made public as they are supposed to use condom even for bj.

those bros who have power and credibility up me and leave nick in comment. i login one or two weeks later, if there is enough interest and i get enough points then i will pm those bros who up me by checking my user cp.

bros without credibility and no power to up me please do not try, your incoming pm will just be deleted.
This is getting irritating ...
Old 07-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kelvinchua99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is miki bAck?
Old 13-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
skyakatian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just went to petain or the 1st time on my life. Visited Michelle of H22R20, and the experience was out of this world. I don't normally write fr but this is really good..

Reached there about 4 plus.. first time visit.. I start from H26, all I see is old auntie and granny. I super disappointed. I walked down the whole stretch, all the same sia. In the end I walked up and down the whole alley 3 times. Finally, I stepped into H22 for the 4th time. Happened to see R20 open. I super excited sia. Been reading good reviews about Michelle... I immediately smile at her and went in. Super lucky sia. Lucky I didn't settle for some ugly auntie.

As I first time here, I dunno how the cleaning works and I sat down on the wrong side of the sink. She laughed at me cheekily and teased me.. Instant turn on when she stroking and cleaning my dick

Then she ask me to lie down.. thorough cat bath all over my body.. left nipple right nipple left leg right leg... hmmmmmmm.... next she proceed to give me bbbj.. heard about her bbbj on SBF. IT WAS AMAZINGLY GOOD!!! Must try to believe! Hell lot of sucking, slurping and kicking. Love the action. Hmm up and down the shaft. Was really surprised when she lifted my ass up and gave me AR. Best feeling of my life. .. I trembled like never before. Really wanna surrender and cum, but I held on. She proceed to duck my dick, lick my balls and AT for 3 more rounds...

Finally she capped me and request I did in missionary. Pussy nicely shaved but sadly she don't allow painting. No kissing on lips or nipple too.. I pumped her for 5 min before asking her to ride me. But she fast tired liao so she request hand job then cim. Okay la she probably tired from while day work.. she put lube and slowly jerked me off. Hmm ended in CIM. Best CIM ever!!!

Summary
Looks: 7/10 some slutty auntie with curly hair.

Body: 9/10 skin especially good. Figure slim and ass big

Boobs : 8/10 about B or C cup ample to grab. Downside cannot suck nipple...

Bbbj: 10/10!!! Care not to CIM!!

FJ: 7/10. Pretty standard,but with nice moaning. Not much variation in position tho. She scared I poke her pain so no doggie. I guess only Lao jiao can poke her from behind

Overall: 9/10

Rtf: no, cos I believe I'm just super lucky to get her. She already made arrangement with 2 other old uncle after me. Not willing to wait, and there's probably none like her in petain.. don't wanna waste a trip down..
Old 16-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystoJ View Post
Better grab her while u can. A sad news la to all BBBJ lover. Lily is quitting around this year Dec
oh god......hv not try her yet ........

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 18-07-2016, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 10
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Its just plain sad lily has left the scene 7 months ago... How my lil bro missed her
Old 21-07-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Read a lot here and plan to visit . Any nice milf to recommend? Budget $20-$50.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
desusu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, the post here is really interesting. Seems like Michelle is in my list. But I saw SYT, what age range are we talking about for SYT here? Hope bro can help
Old 11-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: BJ queens of Petain

SYT. I shown a colleague, a pic of Princess Cookie. He wanted her he said she is a babe. Prettier then PRC girls. Ok! Many of us know that. I guess we also encounter her cute temper.

So tomorrow we have plans to take 1/2 day leave, travel down to PT and it is his first trip. A long and painful journey.

By the way is Cookie in biz tomorrow?
Old 22-10-2016, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Where is cookie and Michelle??
Old 25-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
horn80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is peng peng of hse 20 still working i went few times but her door closed
Old 05-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
maverick08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Is Malay girl Lily still working at PT or retired liao?
Old 06-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pantyhose is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Maverick, She retire liao.. i miss her tits n big curve
Old 19-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Had 69 with 26R3

Damned she took my whole shaf (I not big la) while I alternated licking her CB and asshole. No smell.

Almost came in her mouth!!! She put cap on, jumped on top of me. I grabbed her and put one finger near her asshole and used it like a bowling ball to bang my dick upwards into her pussy.. Came in a few mins.

Almost came in her mouth if she didn't stop me. I think she was ready for it.
Old 12-08-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Had 69 with 26R3

Damned she took my whole shaf (I not big la) while I alternated licking her CB and asshole. No smell.

Almost came in her mouth!!! She put cap on, jumped on top of me. I grabbed her and put one finger near her asshole and used it like a bowling ball to bang my dick upwards into her pussy.. Came in a few mins.

Almost came in her mouth if she didn't stop me. I think she was ready for it.
H26 r3 jenny can do 69+cim, one of better services girls there
Old 13-08-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
AhYewnara AhYewnara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
H26 r3 jenny can do 69+cim, one of better services girls there