The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
chiongbro33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Online OKTs need to clean up their act big time!

Right now they only care about their bottom line! However, they are going to destroy the playground that we once used to enjoy.

I don't have any problems with OKT making money from the FLs. However, I think it is getting a bit frustrating when they already making a pile of money, they still want to fucking con brothers with fake photos etc.

I just went to $$$$$$ and if you count the number of ads there, you will notice there is 26 rows of 6 women each and 1 row with 2 women there. Thus number of women who advertise with $$$$$$ is 158.

If I am not wrong, each FL pays roughly about $400 each month to the OKT. That means the OKT makes 62k in a month. And if you look from the wordings you will notice that the OKT is definitely from PRC and not local! I don't have any problems with them making money off their own kind, but fucking hell, the quality has gone down.

1. Out of 158 girls, if you do a IMAGE.GOOGLE.COM search, you will notice about more than HALF OF THE GIRLS ARE fake! WTF! Because we are kind hearted Local guys don't turn these girls down, they fricking are taking us for a ride! For those of you brothers who see a girl is NOT the same, for crying out loud, just walk away. I don't think that these girls need to be patronized anymore.

If you are making money already why the fuck are you making find a gem so hard? Fuck off OKTs! Seriously, give me a break.

For those BROTHERS WHO ARE FUCKING STUPID. STOP IT.
At this rate, we are losing out playground due to these stupid brothers who actually when seeing the girl still pay for it! STOP IT NOW. The prices are rocketing faster than your yearly increments in terms of percentage wise and you are allowing it. And we have brothers who are paying $100 for a massage or more? WTF are you guys doing seriously? You want a fucking massage go find it somewhere else. Why are you taking the FLs for massage anyway? One day I think when the playground really dries up, a lot of brothers are going to cry lor.

Just my ranting.
I just walk off if I dun like even the pics r real
So far I would say 99% can't make it
Some give me free I also dun wan
Old 01-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 9
Hokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHokkienkia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

I have seen another thread disclosing some fake pics. I think so far $$$$$$ should be avoided. Btw is there a good FR thread? I can see some OKT change some slogan like 100% real pic. what u see is what u get.
Old 01-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post

geylang legal whore business really that bad?

so much free time to meddle with dome 2

yes indeed, geylang will soon be history just like keong saik street

those red lights will soon turn white

the red light district has been earmarked!

the authority will impose a new system!

but no worries ........... sammyboyforum will stay as good as ever!

Good one about Legal Geylang! At least u know the inside joke.
One day when no more Geylang than really suck thumb....
Old 02-07-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokkienkia View Post
I have seen another thread disclosing some fake pics. I think so far $$$$$$ should be avoided. Btw is there a good FR thread? I can see some OKT change some slogan like 100% real pic. what u see is what u get.
I concur that $$$$$$ should be avoided.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Quote:
I concur that $$$$$$ should be avoided.

ok since you say so ...........

......... will sent him for a vacation @ CHANGI CHALET

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=539912

EVERYONE HAPPY?

Old 04-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUYANG View Post
ok since you say so ...........

......... will sent him for a vacation @ CHANGI CHALET

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=539912

EVERYONE HAPPY?

I think we should really sent these Online OKTS to Changi Chalet lei.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackybt is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Quote:
Online OKTs need to clean up their act big time!

Right now they only care about their bottom line! However, they are going to destroy the playground that we once used to enjoy.

I don't have any problems with OKT making money from the FLs. However, I think it is getting a bit frustrating when they already making a pile of money, they still want to fucking con brothers with fake photos etc.

I just went to $$$$$$ and if you count the number of ads there, you will notice there is 26 rows of 6 women each and 1 row with 2 women there. Thus number of women who advertise with $$$$$$ is 158.

If I am not wrong, each FL pays roughly about $400 each month to the OKT. That means the OKT makes 62k in a month. And if you look from the wordings you will notice that the OKT is definitely from PRC and not local! I don't have any problems with them making money off their own kind, but fucking hell, the quality has gone down.

1. Out of 158 girls, if you do a IMAGE.GOOGLE.COM search, you will notice about more than HALF OF THE GIRLS ARE fake! WTF! Because we are kind hearted Local guys don't turn these girls down, they fricking are taking us for a ride! For those of you brothers who see a girl is NOT the same, for crying out loud, just walk away. I don't think that these girls need to be patronized anymore.

If you are making money already why the fuck are you making find a gem so hard? Fuck off OKTs! Seriously, give me a break.

For those BROTHERS WHO ARE FUCKING STUPID. STOP IT.
At this rate, we are losing out playground due to these stupid brothers who actually when seeing the girl still pay for it! STOP IT NOW. The prices are rocketing faster than your yearly increments in terms of percentage wise and you are allowing it. And we have brothers who are paying $100 for a massage or more? WTF are you guys doing seriously? You want a fucking massage go find it somewhere else. Why are you taking the FLs for massage anyway? One day I think when the playground really dries up, a lot of brothers are going to cry lor.

Just my ranting.
up for real commando
Old 04-07-2015, 04:03 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

post them in this sticky thread or just the report post feature.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 12
FUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFUYANG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
As you can see from the tnp report, the mainstream press is trying to depict this site as a forum where underage material is distributed.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-new...allowed-thrive

As all the regular members know, nothing could be further from the truth. All underaged links have always been removed as soon as they are dealt with and none of the material is hosted by me in the first place. The files are all hosted externally and only links are posted to the site. They are removed and the user banned once they are detected.

I cannot control what the authorities do and how they depict the site. However, all the members know that my mission has always been nothing more than to facilitate the exchange of information about prostitution which is LEGAL in Singapore and has been for the last half a century.

For updates regarding the future of the forum, check out the forum twitter account.

https://twitter.com/sammyboyfor
I believe everyone have received the same PM from the webmaster.
It sounds very sympathetic.

To be honest, you and your teams are to blamed!
And I am beginning to look down on you for all the dirty things you and your teams are doing!
This forum is now a scam webbie!

You turn around to be the good guy saying that those posting fake photo will not be tolerated
And wanted us to help expose those okt that used fake photo to scam.

But this is what we get >>>
N/A 07-07-2015 11:12 AM zap
N/A 07-07-2015 11:11 AM zap

It is not difficult to find out whos the one doing the zapping and it shows how stupid it is to think that the zapping can kill people!

What worse was some of the posting regarding the fake photo was deleted.

We cheongsters come to sammyboyforum to find a good bonk and to search info regarding the bonk.

But you and your team deleted those info on scam okt hoping to net some unawared cheongsters!!!

THIS IS DIRTY WORK

It is so sad that sammyboyforum have turned into a scam website!

Old 11-07-2015, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

SIGHssss those were the days in Leongsam

nowadays it is all about commercial and no longer sharing. a good playground from leongsam to sammyboy become like this.

sad to see the authorities is going to deal with this website.

look every OKTs want business and make money. if everyone play a part to protect this website and make the money supposed to be made. Then this could prolong to another SG50.

Please up me dont zap me. if want zap me then also never mind. i from green become red and even now become red also never mind. This place is opening door for enemies to come close it down. Sad Sad Sad
Old 15-07-2015, 07:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just so you bros know, the OKT named "Toyboxes" has been posting old photos of the girls, I tried his F cup Lili girl a few weeks back. Knn she is 20-30kg heavier than photos. Ccb limbei dulan liao go post FR in his thread, he deletes my FR and zaps me 4 times in a row, 1 minute interval so its pretty obvious, then he remade new thread when I confronted him again in his thread. Even now, he is still spamming her thread, I can't be bothered anymore. I'm avoiding his stable like plague now.
Old 15-07-2015, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
daddyO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Damned I'm in the wrong business! Should have become an OKT instead of spending so much time and effort keeping this bloody forum going.
If you step into this trade....damn all bros will be happy n support!
Old 15-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

fake photos are very obvious if you consider them to be ' too well done'. It is good to stick to few good stables.
Old 18-07-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
G.spottie is Cool - loads of Potential

i really wonder why AV caught the real good guys like alan lee and little fat. and let assholes like fl8080 and this new grp of lousy okts continue to operate.
Old 01-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential
Constant brainwashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
The OKT will still survive. They still get the money from the FL/ML.

Only 2 ways to stop them.

1. All bros do not get ruled by their small head. Once not tally with photo, just walk off. Don't ever think "maybe their service is good". Think opposite. Photo tally, then try service. At the end of day, only your money is good.

2. Get the AV to close them down, shut them out. Like how the cheater OKT sabo other gd OKT.

Those cheater OKT cmi , threaten the girl to expose the gd okt or join under his stable; if not report them to police. Bastards...
Actually, it's not only the OKTs but more the fault of the admins/webmasters. Mostly are from China, based outside of Spore (Msia?). If they're in Spore, long time ago already kana by the AV.

Be smart, nobody force you to litter your money over ugly FLs le.

And lots and lots of sites here now are FAKE: fake pics, fake FRs.

That's how it is nowadays, anyway.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1