The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

ok i seem to get it.. about TS wife eventually....
Old 21-07-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
Sorry bros, can't update today as i was out of office the whole day and my thumbdrive was in office. Will update tomorrow when i get back.

Btw, i'm glad you all enjoyed the story! I'm writing the end part at the moment. Tempted to just end it off, but scared it gets a bit abrupt that way. But if i keep writing more then it might get a bit long winded! Lol! I'll try to balance it out a bit. Definitely will speed up a little as towards the end, not as much things going on, but when there are, i'll try to write out in full.

Cheers and have a good night all!
Will wait for your next update, very nice story.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Good morning all! TGIF! Here's the next update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour:

I hung up, then went to make booking for the BBQ pits. Both pits were still available, but I only needed one since the group wasn’t large. Done with the booking, I went back to my apartment and turned the computer off. There wasn’t much time for me to play anymore. I went to shower, then changed and went out with my duffel bag.

I got onto my bike at the carpark, and noticed that Rhee’s bike was not there anymore, he must have gone out in search of pussy for lunch. I rode out to Hong Lim hawker center. I was feeling kinda hungry, and had a craving for Ji Ji Wanton mee. As I ate the noodles after 30minutes of queueing, I saw the stall Cantonese Delights. The chicken cutlet curry noodles look extremely delicious, and as soon as I finished the wanton mee, I joined the 20minutes queue for the curry noodles. It certainly did not disappoint!

As I drank my sugar cane juice, I looked at my watch. It was 2.30pm. I walked around, looking at the stalls, and smelled the food that was being cooked. Trying to determine which stalls were good, and which were so-so. I bought some goreng pisang for Tingting, as she probably hasn’t had lunch, since her shift ended at 3pm.

I tried to take my time to ride over to SGH, but my R1’s engine disagreed. Just going slowly for 5minutes caused the engine temperature to go up to above 100 degrees Celsius. The higher the performance of the bike, the hotter the engine. I felt like I had a furnace under my balls and I rode as fast as I could to the carpark at SGH. I sighted Tingting’s bike and parked next to it. It was easy to spot, as the livery was quite unique.

I got off my bike and walked around in the small garden, finding a bench to sit. I checked my phone. Yivonne had dropped me a message, saying that it will be full attendance, everyone was eager to meet up for an afternoon swim followed by a BBQ dinner, especially since the mood for the past sem was dampened by the troubles between Kim and I. Yivonne didn’t tell anyone that Kim and I had broken up though. I guess people will know on Friday. My phone rang and I picked it up.

Tingting: Jun! Give me 10minutes ok? I just ended my shift! Need to change out and put some reports away, then grab my stuff and I’ll be right with you! Do you have anything for me to eat? I’m famished!

Me: Yup, yup, I bought goreng pisang for you. Take your time k? Don’t need rush.

Tingting: Ok!

Tingting hung up. Less than 10minutes later, she rushed out of the exit and saw me, then she ran towards me. She threw her hands around my shoulders and hugged me tight. “JUN!”

“Hey…” I said, and we parted. I lifted my hand, which was holding the packet of goreng pisang to her, and she took it with a smile and started eating. I could see that she was famished, as she took a huge bite of the goreng pisang before closing her mouth to chew. She tried to swallow, but had some difficulty. She then gestured to me for water and I took out my water bottle from my bag and passed it to her.

Tingting took a drink of the water, then swallowed everything down. Then she took another 2 drinks of the water before she continued eating the remaining goreng pisang, this time taking smaller bites each time.

Tingting: Where did you buy the goreng pisang from? Hong Lim?

Me: Yup.

Tingting: Damn nice! Thanks Jun! Hee… I was hoping you bought food for me, and you really did!

I smiled and told her no problem.

Tingting: Wah! Why did you bring duffel bag? We buying a lot of things later?

Me: Nope, just 2 items really, but one of them is bulky.

Tingting: SUIT! And… BOOTS!!!

Tingting threw away the packaging for the goreng pisang into the dustbin, then hooked my arm and said “Let’s go!” as she pulled me to the parking lots. We got onto our bikes and she followed me as we made our way to Regina once again.

I bought Tingting a suit liner, and got her to try on a few suits made for ladies’s cutting, and she picked a black one with white and pink trimmings, and a matching pair of boots. I paid for the items and we stuffed them into the duffel bag, then we rode back to her place. She had called her mum and Ate Laila and told them that I would be eating dinner with them.

Dinner was not ready yet when we arrived at her place, so we scooted up the stairs into her room with the gears after saying hello to her mum.

Tingting couldn’t wait to try on the suit again. She braided her hair up, then she stripped to her panties. My eyes were transfixed on her perky C cup breasts. They always look so round and perfect to me, and it’s all natural too. Tingting fished out a sports bra and wore it, then she wore the liner. The long sleeve and long-legged suit liner was not translucent, kind of like a swimming costume, so her skin was not exposed.

I laid the suit on the floor, and watched as she slid her legs into the suit, then slowly pulled it up around her like a cocoon.

Tingting: Wah Jun! It’s like as if I’m wearing 10kg body armor to go to war like that!

Me: Yup, it’s about there, cos the leather is heavy. But it’s tough like a mother and protects you, so don’t complain!

Tingting stood up with a bit of difficulty, then she zipped up the suit. Then she sat down on the floor again, and put on her boots. After that, she wore her helmet. There was a knock on the door, and Tingting’s mum poked her head in.

Auntie: Wah! Tingting! Power Rangers arh?!!

Tingting lifted her helmet visor.

Tingting: Mummy! It’s my track suit! Jun buy for me one!

Auntie: Arh… You arh, better be careful tomorrow ok? Don’t anyhow speed here speed there. Safety first. You one hair missing arh, Mummy and Daddy will ground you and sell your bike away.

Tingting whined.

Auntie: I’m serious! Jun arh! You better take care of my Tingting arh. If she anything happen arh, I will come after you with the broom.

Me: Don’t worry Auntie, I will take care of her, no unnecessary risks.

Auntie: You better!

As Tingting’s mum left and closed the door behind her, Tingting tried to stick out her tongue at her, but forgot that she was wearing a buff. She immediately regretted as her buff caught her saliva. Tingting asked me to take a photo for her, then quickly sat down and tried to remove the suit.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

The suit was hard to put on, and hard to take off alone. I helped her, and it made the task easier. As she stepped out of the suit, she stood up and faced me. Then she hugged me tight and kissed me. I rested my hands on her svelte waist and kissed her back. We held the embrace a bit longer and then Tingting picked up her buff and went to the bathroom to wash it.

I sat down on the bed and watched her. After she was done, she hung the buff at a hook in her toilet and she came out. Facing me, she smiled as she unzipped her liner slowly. I caught a glimpse of her cleavage as she brought the zipper down. There was a peek of her breasts as the sports bra didn’t quite cover everything. She continued to unzip all the way to her crotch, then she shrugged and the liner fell off her shoulders and onto the floor.

Tingting smiled, and she walked to me, then leaned towards me, but not getting on to the bed. As I leaned forward to kiss her, she abruptly stood up and turned around, walking back to her wardrobe. She pulled the sports bra off, then wore her regular bra back, a black lace one with flesh coloured pads from Victoria’s Secret. Then she pulled on a tshirt and an FBT shorts.

Me: Wah, tease me arh?

Tingting laughed out loud, then she walked towards me and sat down beside me, leaning her head on my shoulders, she said “Doctor says that too much of a good thing may not be good for health, must take in moderation!”

I hooked my arm around her waist and she leaned onto me. She reached out and held my other hand with her hands.

Tingting: Jun, do you miss Kim?

I was a bit stunned by that question, but I quickly recovered.

Me: Of course I do, to some extent. But I guess we both had enough time to think about it, so it wasn’t a rushed decision, and it was something inevitable, so we had time to go through the acceptance process.

Tingting hugged me, then laid down on her bed and hugged her pillow, it covered her mouth and nose, so her beautiful large eyes were peeking over the edge at me. I gently patted her thigh and just sat there, staring into space. Tingting closed her eyes and took a short nap. I occasionally glanced at her, watching her sleep.

I got up from the bed, then went to pick up her suit and rested it on her computer chair. I can’t hang that up on a hook behind her door because the 2kg-rated 3M hook won’t be able to take the weight of the suit. I also helped to pick up her liner and hung it on a clothes hangar, then rested it on the back rest of her computer chair.

Tingting’s mum came up and knocked on the door, then opened it. “Tingting arh, Jun…” She popped her head in and saw that Tingting was sleeping on the bed, and I was at the study table. She lowered her volume to a loud whisper. “Dinner’s ready!”

Me: Ok Auntie, I’ll wake her up.

Auntie: Yup. You’re the braver one.

Auntie quickly went down the stairs again. Tingting never liked to be awakened abruptly while she was sleeping, and she will get pissed if she was.

I sat back down on the bed, then I gently patted her head and lightly rubbed my hands across her arms.

Tingting: mmmm…

She opened one eye slightly to see what I was doing. I smiled at her and continued patting her head. She closed her eyes and stirred a little, adjusting her body. After 5minutes of patting her, she opened her eyes again.

Tingting: is.. it… dinner time?

Tingting: mmm……

She turned around on her bed and hugged her pillow tightly, then after 2minutes, she sat up and frowned, her eyebrows furrowed together.

She then got up and washed her face in the bathroom before coming back to grab my hand, then pulled me as we walked down the staircase to the dining table to join her parents and Ate Laila for dinner.

Dinner was scrumptious as always at Tingting’s place. There was steamed minced pork, black pepper beef, braised mixed vegetables, and a steamed grouper Cantonese style. I placed some fish on Tingting’s bowl, and she reciprocated by placing food on my rice bowl throught dinner, making sure that I had enough to eat. Tingting’s mum kept giving us sideway glances, and Tingting caught her a few times, each time kicking her mum’s legs lightly under the table or shooting her a look of irritation.

We cleaned up every single bit of food left, then Ate Laila, Tingting and I brought the plates and utensils to the kitchen. I helped to wipe the table as Tingting helped Ate Laila with the dishes. After that, I spent some time with Tingting in her room just cuddling with her, then I carried my duffel bag and went to say goodbye to Tingting’s parents and Ate Laila before I got on my bike.

Tingting: Tomorrow I meet you at the condo at 8am? Then we go together? Along the way anyway.

Me: Ok sure.

Tingting hugged me tight. “See you tomorrow, Jun. Ride safe!”

I nodded and started my engine, then rode out. As always, Tingting followed me out, but stood at her gate and watched as I went out of sight after turning the corner into the main road.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

It was a short journey, and I reached my condo at 9pm. After I parked, I took the lift up to my apartment. Kim’s apartment lights were on, but Kim and Hyun’s shoes were not on the shoe rack, which means Rhee is probably at home, but not the sisters. However, there was a pair of very familiar high heels on the shoe rack.

As I stood there wondering whose heels were those, the lift door opened again and Hyun and Kim came out with their shopping bags. They saw me, then they kept quiet. Kim saw what I was looking at, and she motioned for me to take her bags and keep quiet.

She took out her keys quietly went to the door. She inserted the key quietly, and then quickly unlocked the door and pushed it opened. The sight on the sofa stunned all of us.

Rhee was on top of a girl on the sofa, who had long hair. Both of them were naked and Rhee was looking at the door, while his hips were thrusted fully into her. The girl turned her head and look at the door, and her eyes widened as well. I suddenly felt cold to the bone and my stomach churned.

Kim quickly shut the door, then motioned to me to open my door. They didn’t want to go into the apartment while Rhee was having sex with the girl on the sofa. I opened the door and we went in.

Hyun: Jun, do you have something to drink? Something strong preferably?

Me: Yeah, I think I need a drink too.

I went to the kitchen and brought out my Macallan, along with 3 glasses. Hyun knocked back 3 shots in a row, while Kim knocked 2. I slowly sipped my first, then I knocked it back, and poured a second. There was some noise outside my door, and I heard the girl wearing heels and getting into the lift. Then someone knocked at my door. It was Rhee. I opened the door.

Rhee: Hey man, sorry… I just got carried away and so we did it on the sofa, wasn’t expecting you girls to be back so early.

Hyun: Rhee, shut the fuck up, and take a cloth and wipe down the sofa with a disinfectant. The next time you decide that you want to bring someone home to fuck, at least do it in your room, even if the person is someone we know. The sofa is for us and guests to sit, we don’t want to be catching anything from you.

Rhee: Hey man, you don’t need to be so cold. You’re just jealous you aren’t getting it from me. Hahaha…

Rhee turned around and went back to the apartment to begin wiping down the sofa. Hyun’s face became red with rage and she immediately knocked back another 3 shots of Macallan. Kim’s face wasn’t exactly calm either. It was plain to tell that she was clenching her teeth.

Me: Well, at least he is cleaning the sofa like you told him. So technically, he’s your bitch now.

Hyun and Kim burst out in laughter.

Hyun: Damn you, Jun! Always saying shit like this at the damndest of moments! Makes me want to spend the night here.

Kim: Unnie, Jun is going to track early morning tomorrow. Let him have his rest. Besides, Rhee is going also, he should be sleeping soon.

Hyun: Ok, I’ll let you off, this once.

Hyun and Kim got up and left with their bags, but not before thanking me for the drink.

I kept everything away and rinsed the glasses, then went back to my room. There were a few missed calls and some messages. All from one person.

Ann: Jun, I’m sorry, I can explain.
Ann: Jun, please, don’t ignore me.
Ann: Jun, Sorry I got carried away.
Ann: Jun, Please talk to me.
Ann: He asked me out for lunch, then movie and dinner.
Ann: Then we went for drinks after that and then he said to come back here, so I thought I’ll come by and see maybe if you’re at home.
Ann: But you were not, so I went to his apartment then drank and chatted with him.
Ann: Then he touched me and kissed me.
Ann: God, I’m so weak, I don’t know why but I let him.
Ann: The next thing I know, you all opened the door while he was fucking me.
Ann: Jun, please, don’t ignore me. I’m really sorry. I love you.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
0oSkylineo0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I kept everything away and rinsed the glasses, then went back to my room. There were a few missed calls and some messages. All from one person.

Ann: Jun, I’m sorry, I can explain.
Ann: Jun, please, don’t ignore me.
Ann: Jun, Sorry I got carried away.
Ann: Jun, Please talk to me.
Ann: He asked me out for lunch, then movie and dinner.
Ann: Then we went for drinks after that and then he said to come back here, so I thought I’ll come by and see maybe if you’re at home.
Ann: But you were not, so I went to his apartment then drank and chatted with him.
Ann: Then he touched me and kissed me.
Ann: God, I’m so weak, I don’t know why but I let him.
Ann: The next thing I know, you all opened the door while he was fucking me.
Ann: Jun, please, don’t ignore me. I’m really sorry. I love you.
If i were u, i will just reply her
"Thanks for making my decision for me."
Old 21-07-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ravboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me, Ann took herself out of the race. Go Tingting. Great story bro Lakland loving every update.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2516 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, the ultimate betrayal! Stabbed in the back & front.
Old 21-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Ouch...can only imagine how TS feels seeing e girl whom claims to love him to be opening up her legs to e guy that cause him n Kim to breakup.

Ann is a true blue nympho..

Her man must be super fit to keep up with her appetite in bed.

Badboy
Old 21-07-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahahaha if she dun say maybe jun wun even know as a pair of heels is nothing,alot of common ones can be found.ops sorry just read it again the eyes did met so jun sure k ow who is fucking with rhee. So it is good also now that jun can make his decision because he didnt know how to cope with ann previously he say to give her a chance. She blown her chance.

Last edited by Sigg4; 21-07-2017 at 12:20 PM.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro TS your last part of the story really is a teaser n story killer, exciting yet balls hanging
Old 21-07-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guess that's why Ann is dropped out of the race.
Any normal man, if know someone after snatching his gf(or ex) and is fucking her fb/potential next gf, think will snap and put him to hospital for days...

Especially if he still love his gf(or ex) and know that the new bf is fucking around.

Edit:
Maybe I am too hash. Cus should flare up at least.
Old 21-07-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
kcliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry bros, can't update today as i was out of office the whole day and my thumbdrive was in office. Will update tomorrow when i get back.

Btw, i'm glad you all enjoyed the story! I'm writing the end part at the moment. Tempted to just end it off, but scared it gets a bit abrupt that way. But if i keep writing more then it might get a bit long winded! Lol! I'll try to balance it out a bit. Definitely will speed up a little as towards the end, not as much things going on, but when there are, i'll try to write out in full.

Cheers and have a good night all!
Bro, you can get long winded all you want man.... love your story, hoping to read more.....
Old 21-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysalone View Post
Guess that's why Ann is dropped out of the race.
Any normal man, if know someone after snatching his gf(or ex) and is fucking her fb/potential next gf, think will snap and put him to hospital for days...

Especially if he still love his gf(or ex) and know that the new bf is fucking around.

Edit:
Maybe I am too hash. Cus should flare up at least.
Well, technically Rhee didn't snatch Kim from me. He was merely one of the factors that accelerated the inevitable break up. But in later updates, he will rear his ugly side. You know how people tend to be all nice and innocent when you first meet them, then when they get comfortable, all their vices emerge. Rhee is one of them.

Although i know how to fight, but when i get angry, i don't resort to violence. Maybe it's from the training i had, and the constant indoctrination that martial arts is for protection, and not for starting fights. Therefore, i did not go and hit Rhee, until one incident in the last semester.

As for Ann, i was definitely more disappointed than angry. I don't doubt that she loves me, despite what she did with Rhee, but it made me reconsider. Everybody has the freedom of choice. If it was Ann's decision to submit to Rhee, then it's her choice and she has to accept her consequences. It's unfortunate, really, because she was plied with drinks then taken advantage of. Up till this day, whenever i meet her, she will tell me that day was her single biggest regret in her life.
Old 21-07-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 20
coleman77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

As for Ann, i was definitely more disappointed than angry. I don't doubt that she loves me, despite what she did with Rhee, but it made me reconsider. Everybody has the freedom of choice. If it was Ann's decision to submit to Rhee, then it's her choice and she has to accept her consequences. It's unfortunate, really, because she was plied with drinks then taken advantage of. Up till this day, whenever i meet her, she will tell me that day was her single biggest regret in her life.
Good that Ann is out of the race, she really screw up her chance. Anyway, she has to live with the regret. Thank you TS for the update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1