The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 16-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Meet up with a local Chinese girl from online (forgot what website) She was 15 and I was in my early 30. Average look, short (152cm), some baby fats, and have a pair of boobs way beyond the size of any 15 yo I know.

After a couple of movies, I realized she had a crush on me, and I took full advantage of it. For 5 months we meet regularly at her flat staircase at night. We did everything except BJ (I'm not into bj) and sex (I don't want rotan). She then lost her phone and I took the chance to cut off all contact with her and moved on to other targets.

4 years later we happened to meet each other at Bugis. had a chat at a nearby coffee shop, found out she had a shotgun wedding, had a baby boy, but now is in the process of filing for divorce. we exchanged contact and left.

A week later she asked me out, and one thing leads to another, we had sex in hotel 81. I guess she's seeking some kind of closure for all those feelings for me years back. I came twice that day, first shot inside her (without telling her), and second shot outside (which she tot was my only shot).

I did managed to ask her out again a month later, and had sex again. I wore protection this time, but managed to slip it off without her noticing and shot inside her again, twice. She found out after the second shot and we no longer meet again. NEVER regretted using her 15 yo bod for my own pleasure as well as cumming inside her for that two session
Old 16-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

yesterday afternoon fuck a indo maid totally cmi
Old 16-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
Meet up with a local Chinese girl from online (forgot what website) She was 15 and I was in my early 30. Average look, short (152cm), some baby fats, and have a pair of boobs way beyond the size of any 15 yo I know.

After a couple of movies, I realized she had a crush on me, and I took full advantage of it. For 5 months we meet regularly at her flat staircase at night. We did everything except BJ (I'm not into bj) and sex (I don't want rotan). She then lost her phone and I took the chance to cut off all contact with her and moved on to other targets.

4 years later we happened to meet each other at Bugis. had a chat at a nearby coffee shop, found out she had a shotgun wedding, had a baby boy, but now is in the process of filing for divorce. we exchanged contact and left.

A week later she asked me out, and one thing leads to another, we had sex in hotel 81. I guess she's seeking some kind of closure for all those feelings for me years back. I came twice that day, first shot inside her (without telling her), and second shot outside (which she tot was my only shot).

I did managed to ask her out again a month later, and had sex again. I wore protection this time, but managed to slip it off without her noticing and shot inside her again, twice. She found out after the second shot and we no longer meet again. NEVER regretted using her 15 yo bod for my own pleasure as well as cumming inside her for that two session
I understand how shiok it is. It's like you owned her and did things with her that most guys would dream of.

When i fuck a young minah friend (by surprising her with an ipod touch), she told me she only had two ex Malay bf fuck her before and she was hesitant about having unprotected sex with a Chinese guy. In the end, i fucked her and she got so high that she didn't realize i had no condom.

I jokingly asked her whether she experienced any guy shot inside her and she said nope. She cowgal me until i shot inside her and she loved the sensation very much. Shot inside her a few days later again. A few months later, she said she just went for abortion with her bf even though her bf had been using condom all this while.

But of course, she never allowed me to bang her again. Occasionally still whatsapps each other but that's all. I respect her decision.
Old 16-05-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I understand how shiok it is. It's like you owned her and did things with her that most guys would dream of.
yes u are right. especially the period when she was 15, when I was doing things with her that not many guys have the chance to do with a 15 yo. until now I regretted not fucking her when she's 15, as thinking back she was probably my best ever chance of getting away with underage sex. Till now I still have never experienced underage sex
Old 17-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The most unexpected or "never thought of" one I had was a colleague some years back. I was single and she was divorcing. She's an ex-colleague now but back then, many of us went out for drinks after a big event we did. She was tipsy and I offered to send her home since she's considered a friend. One thing led to another in the car or I should say she led my hand to her pussy. Hehe. I was worried cos I didn't have a condom on me but she said "so what". Eventually we had sex in my car and I came inside her twice. We still see each other these days due to same industry but never had sex again.
Old 17-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
swlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few years back, I was working for a MNC. I was 30 then. The company often hires intern from poly and there were a few batches that were quite pretty but as a employee, I usually dun eat and shit at the same place.

Then this 20yr old intern comes along. Quite tanned, 32B cup with long hair. We would often go out for lunch in a group. Then 1 day, she came understudy my role as a outdoor sales. I brought her out for a few presentations and happens to have 1 at nite to present to a chain pubs boss.

After the presentation, we had a few drinks there. At midnite, we were in my car with her giving me a bbbj. Later found out that she is still a virgin but has given bbbj to her ex. She came to my hse a few times but we ended with bbbj and painting only until 1 day we went drinking again and I took her first blood with CIM. Shiok.

Didn't contact after she went back to her poly as I found another target.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Went back to my secondary school a year back for teachers day. Met up with my former home econs teacher who all the guys had a hots for back during my secondary school days. She looked exactly the same after 5 years, average looking face with super hot bod, but her boobs grew a lot bigger (probably the after effects of pregnancy). Invited her for dinner as a treat which she accepted. She didnt want a fancy restaurant dinner but suggested having dinner at her place.

Her husband was overseas while her son was at her mums place. We enjoyed dinner and talked about old times and had a great time. Our conversations changed from casual topics to really erotic ones. We started kissing and then our clothes came off. She grabbed a condom from the drawer, capped me on and we had sex in her bedroom.

After thrusting her for a while, i told her i couldnt feel anything and ask if i could remove the condom. She hesitated a while and said ok eventually but to cum outside. I fucked my teacher raw like an animal that night. She had an awesome body for her age and despite recently giving birth - a slim body, toned legs and big boobs. Seeing my unprotected dick in her tight wet pussy really turned me on as i remembered fantasizing about her during my secondary school days. I shot my load really hard in her sweet pussy, forgetting our deal.

I collapsed on her while spurting my load and she felt it. She got really mad after i finished unloading and demanded me to get out. I left her home satisfied.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
most probably look like someone that just withdraw cpf...lol
hahahaha.

Old man at least 55 years old...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-05-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

recently had a enjoyable weekend with a pinoy..
she's fair, petite and above average looking.. best of all, she dun have much pubic and armpit hair type..

her employers are out of town for the week.. after spending first few days alone.. she decided to wechat me; we previously chatted but all was clean and i got no plans to hook her up yet as i had quite a long waiting list! haha

she msg me on a thursday night asking if i'm free.. just nice friday i'm on off.. and met her to go Gardens by the bay.. after that, went to hotel..
met her again on sat to go JB, because she never visit before..
then up her again at jb hotel..

she's those that can go for off every sunday.. haha
now send me her selfie automatically and her sleeping attire..
Old 17-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointB View Post
recently had a enjoyable weekend with a pinoy..
she's fair, petite and above average looking.. best of all, she dun have much pubic and armpit hair type.

she's those that can go for off every sunday.. haha
now send me her selfie automatically and her sleeping attire..
wah, this kind of gem must share lah
Old 17-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
PointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of lightPointB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
wah, this kind of gem must share lah
can share la.. but wait for me to enjoy first.. if you have contacts, can share with me.. i have another few..
Old 17-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Really wonder how you guys are so "lucky". I think mostly I'm in the wrong jobs... lots of wholesome people, harder to find those that are open-minded. In fact most colleagues at my work place chose this job cause it gives them more time with their families.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
With my ex-student that I taught at a secondary school. After she graduated, she contacted me a few years later (17 years old) and we met and I screwed her on that first night I met her. She had a bf but still managed to screw her.

Lost contact liao, last saw from her watsapp she got a child at 20....but single mom
Might have a chance with one of mine too. Recently contacted and currently flirting through app. will update if anything happens.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 18-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
xasdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What type of apps u all using.... Ai yo.... Sic apps le...
Old 18-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasdx View Post
Apps don't get you laid u know......
Old 18-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xasdx View Post
Opps. I meant flirting over WhatsApp.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1