The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
SiamVietHanguk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Wat number was your naughty n playful lady? The ladies I mirror that day were mostly milfs and ratings 4s or 5s only.
I didn't manage to ask for the number or name, when I get it the next visit, I will post here as a FR. It will take me quite awhile cause I'm currently in BKK till 25th July.

Yes, I agreed there are lots of low rating ladies, mainly because of the high demands from the customers, these ladies were being transferred to VIP from other joints. So it's more like an internal swap. Most of the joints out there are mostly managed by the same boss / management.

Heard from my friend who went there a few days ago that it was closed. So maybe their big waves came again...
Old 21-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
The Boss is reluctant to bring in more syts because he knows they will be raided again and again. It seems he had some disagreement with the BIB and they have marked his joint. Already been raided 5 times in the past 2 months and was told they will come again.

I have been following the series of raids and I observed that the BIB are hitting the joints that have foreigners working for them. Those places that employ local CKTs like NZ, NY, GP, GBW, HV etc have been spared from the raids.
Wow u seem to be very familiar with BIB...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Bro Naka.

Any more place you can recommend?
Old 22-07-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Wow u seem to be very familiar with BIB...
I am more kaki with the various spas than with the BIB as my family has business dealings with these spas. So when the their business not doing well.... it affect our business as well. We try to help each other and brainstorm for solutions together.
Old 22-07-2017, 09:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnieboi View Post
Bro Naka.

Any more place you can recommend?
Not easy to find place with silimar concept liao.

Quote:
I am more kaki with the various spas than with the BIB as my family has business dealings with these spas. So when the their business not doing well.... it affect our business as well. We try to help each other and brainstorm for solutions together.
o i c.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 23-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place still closed?
I dropped by this afternoon @ 1pm and it was not opened. Thinking that I was too early I went for jalan jalan at KSL and went back again @ 4pm but it was still closed.

Any idea when will resume business?
Old 24-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3954 View Post
This place still closed?
I dropped by this afternoon @ 1pm and it was not opened. Thinking that I was too early I went for jalan jalan at KSL and went back again @ 4pm but it was still closed.

Any idea when will resume business?
Oh really!! Friends was there somemore jio me. Just that I can't make it.

Old 24-07-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually it may be operating but has the impression of being closed.
The setup of the VIP spa has changed. The glass door entrance as you exit from the lift is now locked and can only be opened by a button at the reception lobby. But often you will not see anybody manning the reception and so may think it is closed but dun be fooled. The guys are watching you via cctv
Just wait or hang around outside the door and make sure they can see your face. Once satisfied you are legit.... the entrance door will open with a click sound.

This spa currently has installed several cctvs and electronic locks. After they view you and let you into the reception lobby..... you still need to pass another door (need password to key into the touchpad) into the canteen / changing room area. This area includes the sauna, pools and viewing area for the mirror parades.

After you select your girl.... you have to enter another door with your girl which open by guy on the other side. You will come to another door leading down the stairs to the rooms which also need password to key into the touchpad. At everyone of this stage there are cctvs installed watching your every move.

Finally you enter your room..... this time you dun have to worry because the room doors have no locks at all..... and there are no cctv inside the room . Actually anybody can push the door and watch inside while you are doing your business.

If everything is okay and after you finish your session..... you come up back the stairs via the same way in reverse order but still need someone to electronically open the doors for you. The feeling is like moving around inside a prison.

However if during your session the buzzer sounds or the sound system spews out some Vietnamese phrases...... get ready to run..... they will lead you to a "hidden" door that leads to the outside passageway at the rear of the Sentosa building. You can retrieve your belongings later after the BIB leaves the place.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Kingjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually it may be operating but has the impression of being closed.
The setup of the VIP spa has changed. The glass door entrance as you exit from the lift is now locked and can only be opened by a button at the reception lobby. But often you will not see anybody manning the reception and so may think it is closed but dun be fooled. The guys are watching you via cctv
Just wait or hang around outside the door and make sure they can see your face. Once satisfied you are legit.... the entrance door will open with a click sound.

This spa currently has installed several cctvs and electronic locks. After they view you and let you into the reception lobby..... you still need to pass another door (need password to key into the touchpad) into the canteen / changing room area. This area includes the sauna, pools and viewing area for the mirror parades.

After you select your girl.... you have to enter another door with your girl which open by guy on the other side. You will come to another door leading down the stairs to the rooms which also need password to key into the touchpad. At everyone of this stage there are cctvs installed watching your every move.

Finally you enter your room..... this time you dun have to worry because the room doors have no locks at all..... and there are no cctv inside the room . Actually anybody can push the door and watch inside while you are doing your business.

If everything is okay and after you finish your session..... you come up back the stairs via the same way in reverse order but still need someone to electronically open the doors for you. The feeling is like moving around inside a prison.

However if during your session the buzzer sounds or the sound system spews out some Vietnamese phrases...... get ready to run..... they will lead you to a "hidden" door that leads to the outside passageway at the rear of the Sentosa building. You can retrieve your belongings later after the BIB leaves the place.
wow this place has changed so much since the last time ive been there. sounds scary as hell to go lol. but itchy cheongster in me always wants to try it out again
Old 05-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingjay View Post
wow this place has changed so much since the last time ive been there. sounds scary as hell to go lol. but itchy cheongster in me always wants to try it out again
The place doesnt sound so scary as what as being mention.

Old 05-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

战后报告
Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

FR On VIP SPA No: 228

If I am not wrong she was from Vietnam ho chi min
Tried her last week, and she was being label as a 强奸犯 to me.

Looks
-cute look horny n bitchy type too..
-tall slim body
-long dye hair
-sexy smooth skin
-small neh neh
-big lady tattoo at the back of body
-tight small pussy
-pussy trimmed batch hair
-able to communicate in chinese
-nice perky butt
-tattoo wording at one of the hand

The moment step in the room we start to French, is really hot tongues frighting kind of frenching.

The gfe is high n gao gao no horse run

Lick from toe to bottom.. bottom to toe.. no horse run..

Lady service
-ass rim gao gao
-lick your ash gao gao
-very long foreplay of sucking n blowing
-kept licking my ball and dick head
-catbath
-groin area licking and sucking
-ride me and I pump her hard
-Innocent n high moaning
-moan and whine with excitement as I thrust deeper inside her.

It was overall a very good session and the feeling was great.

She is consider the RTF type and those who like the feeling of being rape can get her.

Bear in mind, she is not busty, so if u are looking for busty lady she might not be your choice.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
spidersim_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now vip is back with gals to choose at least 20 of them
Old 10-08-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidersim_78 View Post
now vip is back with gals to choose at least 20 of them
20 is not many.... I remember they used to have over 80+ girls last year
Old 13-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
20 is not many.... I remember they used to have over 80+ girls last year
Situation is the same at the other places too. My favourite OKT at Johor Jaya which use to operate with 30-40 tomyams had only 5 girls working last saturday and these were all milfs. All the syts stayed away and were scared to come to Malaysia now.

Even those licensed spas now refuse to stock Vietnam SYTs and only have local CKTs available.
Old 14-08-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

Yes.... stocks of vietnam, thailand, indonesia, filipina are very very low at this moment. It seems the immigrasi has stop young girls from these countries from coming in. The mature ladies have less problem getting approved. Somehow PRCs dun seem to have this problem with immigrasi but the problem with the PRCs is they are reluctant to come to Malaysia preferring to go Singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread