The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
tomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to behold
World Naked Bike Ride 2

If you enjoyed World Naked Bike Ride 1, you will enjoy World Naked Bike 2 even more. It's a different year, the sun is shining and new flowers have come to bloom.

IMG_1095: Girl with blue hair streaks. We'll take another picture of her when she has removed her sunglasses and underwear.

IMG_1101: Three beautiful students. We'll put our arms around the girls for a picture. Patience!

IMG_1107: Looks like she had a tight bra!

IMG_1109: Hippie couple. We'll take a picture with them too.

IMG_1116: Umm.. Don't we love those pink nipples?

IMG_1119: Lovely girls. We'll have a group picture at the square later.

IMG_1120: Once again, don't we love those breasts?

IMG_1123: Side boobs are the best. We'll get a better view soon.

IMG_1129: Those breasts haven't seen the light of the sun!

IMG_1130: Finally a picture with me. Penis is still under control.

Last edited by tomtomcat21; 21-10-2016 at 05:13 AM.
Old 19-10-2016, 02:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: World Naked Bike Ride 2

You should show off what you have like those black guys!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-10-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster (Premium)

tomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You should show off what you have like those black guys!
No leh... the black guys got really long and thick ones. Cannot fit our SG girls. Better to have "one size fits all" type. ha ha.
Old 19-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster (Premium)

IMG_1133: Group hug with the beautiful girl students.

IMG_1135: Firm breasts, lovely smile - what more could one want?

IMG_1137: Student again. Her breasts had got cut off in the previous picture.

IMG_1138: Taking a picture of taking a picture.

IMG_1141: Side boobs more exposed. What firm tits!

IMG_1142: Love how fit she is.

IMG_1143: (I think) Spanish friends.

IMG_1144: I think the little fella likes the one on the right.

IMG_1145: Blue hair streak girl from the previous post. Where are her underpants?
Old 19-10-2016, 04:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtomcat21 View Post
IMG_1133: Group hug with the beautiful girl students.
Did you get to meet her? I've seen her photos pretty much every single year.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 19-10-2016, 04:52 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Did you get to meet her? I've seen her photos pretty much every single year.
I have not met her. She is very popular. They call her Lady Godiva. She has come to become one of the ride organisers over the years.

Looking at what I found on the web below, she might be a bit of an exhibitionist, who likes to go without bra in day to day
I am not complaining!

Old 19-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster (Premium)

IMG_1146: Blue hat guy trying to steal a kiss from Christie

IMG_1148: How nicely her pussy is seated

IMG_1150: Me having a conversation with Christie. I think the penis is starting to grow!

IMG_1151: With Christie

IMG_1152: With Christie

IMG_1147: Phantom of Opera couple. Her - lovely tits. Him - squashed penis

IMG_1155: Boobs, pussy, beard and penis!

IMG_1156: My turn to hold this girl. Her pink nipples are so yummy. I could lick them like an ice-cream cone all day

IMG_1157: Big boobs, under gravity

IMG_1160: Student boobs! Picture of them with my little fella coming up.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster (Premium)

More nudity, more fun.
Let me know if anyone wants image descriptions
Old 22-10-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Sexy sexy sexy. Naked in Starbucks!

Old 06-11-2016, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

support and camping for more

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 06-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

wow....interesting stuff....in 1 of the pics...the chinese girl is like staring / judging the naked cyclist lol
Old 06-11-2016, 02:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
wow....interesting stuff....in 1 of the pics...the chinese girl is like staring / judging the naked cyclist lol
Could you organise a naked bike ride please. I'm sure you'll receive loads of support.

Old 06-11-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Hahaha.....

Alot of support by horny bros

But Dunno who will actually be the ones cycling

Maybe end up i have to cycle alone
Old 07-11-2016, 04:32 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
support and camping for more
camping reminds me of the school days when seniors would take us to camp somewhere in sentosa and we'd all have canned tuna with bread in the morning

this set is from Brighton.
Old 07-11-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster (Premium)

rain or shine, hot or cold, we must ride our bikes

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1