The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
DiMarchino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ghost Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
mmm reading through the stories made me crave for something long and thick
I have that something!
Old 18-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Ghost Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenBaton View Post
Same here also
That will be another story....will update again on this story after CNY 2017....Thanks for your support bros.

Merry Christmas Everyone and a Haooy New Year.
Old 18-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 9
LickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLickLassy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post
That will be another story....will update again on this story after CNY 2017....Thanks for your support bros.

Same to you bro
Old 18-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2689 / Power: 9
Violet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond reputeViolet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiasusam View Post

Nicee sharings thread.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER

The Inheritance &The Ghost

"Hello?"

Hello? Really? That's what she was going with - yelling out a greeting into an empty, obviously haunted house? 

Sometimes, Jen thought she was just too stupid to live - like those bimbos in horror movies.

She clutched the baseball bat tighter as she rounded the corner onto the first floor landing, wishing she'd had the sense to leave a light on before going to bed. It was, after all, her very first night in the house she'd inherited from her great-aunt, and while she knew logically haunted houses didn't exist, the moaning echoing around the Victorian mansion couldn't be ignored.

"I knew I should've had this place blessed by a priest or something," Jen muttered as she crept further along the corridor. She also wished she'd grabbed a robe to throw over her satin teddy nightgown - it might've been warm when she'd gone to bed, but now goosebumps were prickling her bare skin.

The moaning - male, broken, and weirdly distant, as though it was coming from the end of a tunnel - grew louder with every step Jen took, until she was standing right outside the room it seemed to be coming from. It was the only room she hadn't snooped around in yet - she guessed it to be a guest bedroom, judging by the rusted old bed frame, battered wardrobe, and sad-looking mattress.

She pushed the door open with shaking hands, and immediately the moaning stopped. Moonlight illuminated the bed, but Jen couldn't see anyone in the room, or hear anything besides her own loud breathing.

"If this is a prank," she said in her sternest voice, "it's a really lame one. Just come out so I can kick your ass out of here. I'm in no mood for bullshit."

A soft breeze hit her right side - although she was certain the window was closed tightly - and suddenly a masculine voice was in her ear, "Then what are you in the mood for, beautiful girl?"

Jen shrieked and swung the bat around wildly, eyes flickering left and right for the source of the voice, but there was nothing to be seen.

Before she could so much as scream again, the bat was knocked out of her hands, clattering away on the landing, and she was tossed backwards, right into the middle of the ancient bed. She went to scramble away, but hands - but they couldn't be hands, as there was nothing there! - grabbed her legs and pinned her down, knees apart, face down. 

"I was so hoping you would come looking for me," purred the voice, as Jen struggled against his - its? - hold. "I've been so lonely, but then you moved in...and I couldn't resist letting you know of my existence..."

"W-what are you?" Jen choked out. The unseen force's hands smoothed up her bare, toned thighs, stopping just before her ass. She tried - and failed - not to shiver under the intimate caress.

"I was once flesh and blood," answered the man, "but when my body passed, my spirit lingered here. Of course, that doesn't mean I cannot feel, and that others cannot feel me..."

Something rubbed against the back of her thigh - something that felt remarkably like a thick, hard cock. Jen sucked in a breath, equal parts terrified and intrigued.

"What are you going t-to do with me?" she whispered. 

"Nothing you won't love, kitten, I promise you," the ghost chuckled. "I've seen how needy you are, how your hands strayed to your sweet little pussy in the shower earlier, how responsive your tight little body is. You need a good, harsh fucking, by a man who isn't constrained by mortal needs and energy levels."

Jen bit her lip to hold back a moan - she couldn't believe this was happening! What on Earth had she gotten into!?

"I'm going to give you what you need, little one," continued the voice, and Jen swore hands were petting at her long hair, pinching her nape, massaging her shoulders. "What we both need. Do not fight me. I only wish to make you mine..."

Suddenly her satin negligee was yanked upwards, leaving her ass completely bare, stuck up in the air for his inspection. Jen squeaked in fright, but the squeak turned to a croaky moan when fingers swirled at her clit, making her wetter with every light slap and pinch and tickle. Soon, her pussy was aching for something - anything - to fill it up, and she began pushing back into the fingers, practically purring with delight.

"Yes, I thought you would like this," laughed the ghost, rubbing the heel of his invisible palm into her mound. "Such a little slut. Do you want cock, kitten?"

Jen mewled in response, arching her back, delirious with pleasure. She wasn't aware of just how horny she had been, but it had been a good few months since she had sex, and this ghost's fingers were inhumanly talented...

A sharp slap across her ass cheek brought her mind into sharp focus once more, before she felt something huge and hard pressing at her drenched pussy entrance.

"Oh God, I don't know if it will -"

But the cock sank in regardless, stealing the words from her mouth, her whole being flooded with pain/pleasure at the massive invasion. She cried out, mingling with the ghost's groan of ecstasy, as the invisible force thrust deeper, until she was sure her pussy was completely filled.

"So tight for me, little one," grunted the man. "Such a perfect little cunt."

Jen could do nothing but gasp and splutter as she was lifted upwards, seemingly suspended in mid-air, hands behind her back, legs split apart. The cock pummelled at her insides, relentless and brutal to the point of agonising pleasure. Fingers plucked at her erect nipples, slapped at her clit, pulled her hair, stroked her face. Her pussy spasmed and pulsed around the biggest cock she had ever fucked, and although she couldn't see her lover, the mental image she had of him helped push her towards the knife-sharp edge of orgasm.

Just as soon as the merciless fucking had begun, it stopped, the ghost's cock twitching inside Jen's soaked pussy. 

"You want my ghost cum, girl?" cooed the voice. Jen whimpered and writhed helplessly against the many hands that seemed to hold her up. "Do you need to be filled and marked? Is that it?"

"I need to come," she whined loudly, bucking on the cock wildly. "Please, please, let me come!"

"Ride me, then, kitten. Use me for your pleasure. Take what you need from me, and I'll take what I need from you."

Jen was beyond comprehending his words - her blood was screaming for release, every nerve ending on fire, every hair standing on end. It was ... right ... there...

She rolled her hips, sliding along the cock with more confidence than a girl stuck in mid-air should have, slipping up and down until she found a steady rhythm. The cock's head hit her cervix with every thrust, but it just turned Jen on even more. 

"Come, pretty girl," ordered the voice, fingers back at her clit, relentlessly slapping at her soaked cunt. "Come for me, NOW!"

Her body had literally no choice but to obey, forced over the edge by fingers and cock alike. Her pussy gushed with cum, milking the cock for all it was worth, until... ... ...

"Yesss!" hissed the ghost, and suddenly there was cold cum filling Jen's belly, spurting against her insides until she was crying out at the amazing sensation. The cock thrust on and on, still hard, and Jen could only continue to moan and writhe.

Somewhere in her subconscious, she felt herself be lowered to the bed once more, although the cock was still lodged deep in her cunt.

"Such an obedient little slut," breathed the ghost, stroking a hand over her hair, "and such a perfect vessel for a way out of the spectral plane."

"W-what?" slurred Jen, blinking drowsily, trying to fight against the exhaustion overcoming her.

The ghost laughed, and the sound sent shivers down her spine. "I have many friends, little one, and thanks to you anchoring my existence but accepting my cum, those friends can join me once more. I have a feeling they'll simply adore you... ... ..."

Suddenly more hands appeared on Jen's naked flesh, and she could barely manage a scream of terror (or was it excitement?) before she was flipped over once more... ... ...
Old 06-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

When Jen awoke, it was well into the afternoon, and sunlight was streaming in through the sheer curtains. 

"Ow." She winced against the brightness, shielding her eyes as she looked around, half-expecting a party of ghosts to be surrounding the bed. Fortunately - or unfortunately, depending on how she chose to look at it - there were none to be found.

She squeezed her eyes shut, trying (and failing) to remember what had happened the night before. She very, very vividly recalled being fucked silly by an invisible man, but she had passed out shortly after he told her of his true intentions for her. Had his ghostly friends taken a turn at her while she'd been unconscious? She's unsure... ... & confused...

It certainly didn't feel as though her body had been ravaged overnight, aside from the lingering aches from the first ghost. Had they simply given up? Or were they out of the house now, haunting some other place?

Jen slowly got to her feet, stretching and yawning, her naked flesh warm in the dying summer light. Her pussy, against all odds, was still astoundingly wet, and she had to physically stop herself from simply collapsing on the bed again and fingering herself to orgasm.

Wrapping a thin blanket around her shoulders - more for security than warmth - she tiptoed out onto the first floor landing, then downstairs, waiting for any sign of paranormal activity.

The house she had recently inherited was deathly quiet, so she turned on the TV (again, more for background noise), and made some toast to fill her grumbling stomach. 

How had last night even happened? Should she call ... well, who should she call? Ghost Busters? A priest? A Bomoh? Would anyone really believe she had been fucked by a ghost? After all, she did enjoyed it - rather a lot, actually. 

Maybe ... maybe she didn't want the ghost to leave. 

She groaned. It was all a lot easier when she was just a boring college student, living in a boring, non-haunted apartment, with a boring fuck buddy.

It wasn't until she had done the dishes and turned to go upstairs once more that she heard it:

A masculine, broken moan.

Coming from the basement.

Biting her lip, Jen deliberated her situation. She was ridiculously horny at the mere thought of her ghost filling her the way he had the night before, but then, what if he did have more ghost-friends down there? Could she handle an entire gang of them?

Her dripping, aching pussy told her that, yes, she definitely could.

"Jen," whispered a voice - a male voice that echoed around her, as though it was coming from the very walls, "Jen, come to me ... join me, little one ... let me have you again..."

Well, Jen had never claimed to have an iron will.

She all but ran downstairs into the basement, only screeching to a halt when she saw what had happened down there: the entire space was alight with hundreds of candles, the smell of incense thick in the air.

"Such an obedient kitten," purred a distant voice. Shivers wracked her frame suddenly, but she wasn't afraid. No, far from it. "Drop the blanket and show me your flesh, Jen." She obeyed mindlessly, stepping into the circle of flickering candles so every inch of her was illuminated. Chuckles resounded from around her, mingled with some groans and gasps, and her eyes widened.

"Yes, little one," chuckled the voice - her ghost's voice. "I have many friends with me tonight, and it is all thanks to you. They cannot speak as I can, but trust me, they are eager to show you their gratitude for bringing them here... Kneel, precious. I need to show my companions how you like to be fucked, how well your sweet pussy can take my cock, how much of a slut you are for me."

A hand smoothed over Jen's hair, and she preened under the affection. Her nipples were stiff and sore, her breasts heavy, her clit throbbing with need. She couldn't help but imagine the eyes of the ghosts watching her, and grew hotter at the thought.

She opened her legs wider as hands guided her forwards, until she was on her hands and knees, spread wide for the ghost behind her. More moans and breathy sighs echoed around the basement.

"You woke up gagging for cock, didn't you, Jen?" asked the ghost, hands fluttering over her naked back and massaging her nape. "A little cunt like yours needs to be fucked day and night. Mmm, we will see how long you last, little one. We will see how much your beautiful body can take..."
Old 06-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

And then, without any warning, his cock slammed up into her cunt in one fluid thrust, making her arch and scream into the night. Her ghost lover pounded away without mercy, gripping her waist and fucking himself with her tight hole.

"I can't ... it's too much..." Jen sobbed hysterically, clawing at the floorboards as he continued to plough into her, skin slapping skin. 

A hand spanked her ass hard. "Take it, kitten. Accept your fate as our human slut."

She moaned at his words, and then his fingers were at her clit, tugging and rubbing and pinching, egging herself on towards the orgasm she so desperately craved.

"Fuck!" Jen cried, throwing her head back. "Fuck me harder, pound me like the slut I am!" She was bucking backwards now, meeting him thrust for thrust, until she was sure they were just a blur to onlookers.

"Here you go, then, little one," growled the ghost. "I'm going to give you just what you deserve..."

The blast of his cum hit her insides so suddenly that Jen came, completely and utterly, crying out in delight at being filled so well.

He pulled out his thick ghost cock and cast her onto the floor, cum dripping from her hot cunt. She groaned at the loss, immediately wanting more, more, more.

"You heard her, boys," chuckled her lover. "She asked you to pound her like the slut she is."

Jen was suddenly flipped into the air, as she had been the night before, only this time she was being held horizontal and spread-eagled, ass to the ceiling. The cold air prickled her skin, her over-sensitised nipples firm and begging to be pulled by spectre hands. 

She managed to inhale a single deep breath before something slapped at her cheek, and then sunk right into her open mouth. 

At first she gagged a little on the ghostly cock - it had to be roughly the same massive size as the one she had taken last night and just minutes ago - but it gave her no time for adjustment. 

Invisible hands gripped either side of her head and held her in place while the cock thrust in and out of her slobbery mouth, her whines and moans muffled by the brutal actions. 

"Yes, pet," cooed the ghost, "you were made for this, weren't you?"

Jen didn't have time to respond, even if she wanted to. A second later, another cock impaled her dripping pussy, wet slapping sounds echoing around the seemingly-empty basement. She shivered in absolute bliss, every nerve in her body singing with the treatment she was getting. This is what she needed. This is what she'd been waiting for.

The two ghosts fucked her between them in perfect tandem, cool, slippery hands keeping her upright and immobile as she soared towards yet another orgasm. The cock in her pussy kept flexing and twitching, causing her to jerk in response. 

"Are you ready for the first round of cum, little one? There are many more cocks for you to serve here," said her ghostly companion.

She nodded eagerly, mouth still stuffed with cock. The ghost lovers fucked her hard enough to have her seeing stars, and before she knew it, she was being filled in both ends full of cold cum, her own orgasm washing over her before she could register what had happened. 

She swallowed the cum eagerly, noticing it tasted so deliciously different to a regular man's seed. The two cocks withdrew, earning yet another whine of desperation from her, and another chuckle from the ghost.

"Patience, pet. Here you are, then. Just remember, you asked for all of this."

With an audible snap, the invisible bonds on her were cut, and she fell unceremoniously to the cold, wooden floor. Before she could so much as sit up, hands pulled at her every limb, and two more cocks slipped into her mouth and aching cunt.

For what seemed like hours, Jen was treated as nothing more than a ghost slut, being turned over and under and upside down, simply a series of wet, warm holes for their massive ghost cocks. She never grew tired, she only wanted more with every serving of cum she received, only screamed louder and longer with every pulsing orgasm that took over her. She lost count after the eighth cock was rammed down her throat, and she had long since stopped resisting the urge to simply give in and take what she could.

"Do you see what you've done, little slut?" asked the familiar ghost, right next to her ear. The air of his voice was cool on her neck. "You've anchored all of these men to this reality." The hands that had previously held her captive retreated, until there was only one pair left - the hands of the first ghost. They trailed around her torso, briefly tweaking her stiff nipples, before sliding around to cup her ass. "You should see the sight you make on our spectral plane - covered in cum, gasping for breath, your mouth and cunt overflowing with seed. Show me that ass, little Jen. Spread your cheeks so I can pound the only part of you not filled with cream."

For the first time since she came down to the basement, Jen balked. A zing of nervousness skittered up her spine. "B-but I've never -"

"Did I ask for your opinion, pet? Turn and spread."

The voice had turned so icy cold that Jen felt actual fear. 

Limbs wobbling, heart pounding, she obeyed, and spread her cheeks wide with trembling fingers, her face pressed into the chilled floor.

"Good girl," it cooed, and hands stroked over her prickled skin. "It may hurt at first, but before long you'll be gagging for every cock here to be stuffed in that tight ass." A cock slipped through her juicy pussy lips, gathering globs of ghost cum as it went, lubing itself with the remnants of her other lovers. "Relax, pet. Push out that hole so everyone can see."

Jen took a deep breath and relaxed the one hole they hadn't used, fists clenched at her sides. A hand smoothed over her ass cheeks, giving them little playful swats, before the cock plunged into her tiny rosebud, impaling her halfway as she screamed in terror and shock.

"No!" she squealed, writhing as more invisible hands held her down. "No, please, it's too much! You're too big, you'll - ah! - split me in two!"

The ghost fucking her simply laughed and eased in deeper, until she swore she could feel him in her throat. Tears ran down her cheeks, mixing with the dried cum on her face, ruining her mascara. She thrashed and bucked, but when he withdrew and thrust back in, she felt ... different.

"Oh," she said, before she could help it. He repeated the movement once, twice, and suddenly her cunt began to tingle with an all-too-familiar arousal. 

Her ass was stretched beyond comprehension, but the way his prick flexed and moved inside her soon had her panting in pleasure, moving with him instead of against him. Hands plucked at her nipples, toyed with her hair, rubbed her shoulders, held her ass cheeks apart, tickled her clit, and before she knew it, she was moaning and mewling for more.

She was lifted backwards until her back was against her ghost's chest, hands holding her upright, her legs split. His tongue lashed at her neck, making her whine. "Such a fucking whore, Jen, taking this whole dick in your ass. Maybe we should take turns at you, see how many cocks it takes to get that asshole gaping. Better yet, maybe we should see how many cocks we can stuff into you at once, hmm? Three? Four? Five?"

A hand slapped onto Jen's gushing pussy and fingered her so hard and fast that she had no choice but to cum, juice leaking from her onto the floor below. The cock in her ass pounded into her for three more seconds before the ghost came with a ragged groan, filling her insides with more of the delicious goo. 

As she fell to the floor, she scooped up some of their combined juices and licked it off her finger, grinning as she faced her many invisible admirers.

"Alright," she panted, "who's next?"
Old 06-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HapyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good updates!
Old 07-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Unexpected

Synopsis: A girl makes a bet with her friends to prove she's not afraid of an old haunted house. Once she's inside, however, she realises exactly why everyone says it's haunted, but maybe it's not as bad as she thought.

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual acts, including masturbation, some non-consensual scenes involving floating kitchen tools and a possessed shop-vac, plus many female-female incidents. If this sort of material is offensive to you in any way, or if you are not of the legal age of consent, do not read any further. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"NO, I DON'T WANNA GO IN THERE!" I yell out to them.

"YOU HAVE TO, HEATHER! YOU MADE A BET!" they shout back to me.

I am currently standing outside an old Victorian house, a house that everyone thinks is haunted, even me. I turn around and look up at the house, noticing for the hundredth time its spooky atmosphere. I don't want to go inside, but I bet all my friends that I could spend two nights and a day in there. Sadly, tonight's the first night. Now I'm pretty much being forced into the house by my friends who will seal the door with some screws until morning on the day after tomorrow.

I don't know why I said I could do this. I'm 18 years old, I have better things to do than trying to impress my friends. I walk closer to the door, my friends all walk up behind me with the cordless power screwdriver. I feel the wind blow over my face, an eerie chill rushes up my spine.

"Well, here I go," I say to myself.

I walk up to the door and reach for the knob, which looks to be a bit rusted. I'm not surprised considering no one's lived here for years. I heard the house used to be painted white, but all of the paint has chipped off and the natural wood underneath may have had termites feasting on it. I turn the knob and push. It takes a bit of force, but the door opens.

I walk inside, looking around at the dark interior. I see nothing but a hallway to begin with, but I see doors that are the same color as the hallway, so they blend in. Between two of the doors, I see a lone dresser with nothing on top of it. The middle drawer is pulled out slightly and I notice that the drawer is empty inside. I walk further inside and I look behind the door, noticing a set of stairs on the other wall leading up to a second floor.

I look down the hall again and walk forward a bit more. I see something at the end of the hallway, and I have to squint my eyes to see it. There is a large door at the end of the hall, probably leading to the main part of the house. I walk forward some more, and I hear a loud noise.

SLAM!!!

I turn around, frightened out of my mind, and I realize that the door is shut. I shriek and run to the door, trying hard to turn the knob.

It will not budge. One of my friends is grasping it from the other side, preventing me from escaping.

Suddenly, I hear the whirring of the power screwdriver and the door rattling. I pound on the door and I hear them screwing in a few more screws. When they're done, I hear one of them talking to me.

"Don't worry, Heather, we'll come back in a couple of days and let you out!" she tells me.

My eyes begin to water, and I know I will not be able to do this. I scream out to them.

"NO, DON'T LEAVE ME IN HERE!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!! I WANT TO LEAVE!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

I just hear them laughing and the sounds of them fade away. I turn around and press my back up against the door, sliding down to the ground, crying.

Stuck inside a haunted house for 36 hours. I'm such an idiot.

I stay on the ground for a few minutes until I stop crying, then I stand up and look around. Let's see. It's a haunted house, with no one inside. This shouldn't be that scary. I walk down the hall, curiosity possessing me to see what is at the end of the hallway, what is behind the large door that I saw earlier. In a short time, I walk up in front of the door.

It looks red with gold trim. It looks brand new, out of place in this abandoned house. I wrap my hand around the handle and push it down, pushing forward. The door is heavy, but it swings open as if it is lighter than air. Behind the door is a gigantic dining room, magnificently decorated with a 17th-century feel to it.

Like a Victorian house with a rich owner.

I walk inside the dining room, looking at the table arranged with fine china and a few porcelain dishes scattered along it. The table is already set for company and I feel a butler could arrive at any minute to serve me.

Suddenly, the door closes behind me.

I turn around and run back to the door, my frightened feelings from earlier all coming back to me at once. I pound against the door and grab the handle, pushing it down and pulling hard.

I almost fall backwards from the door swinging open so fast.

I look at the door again and my eye catches a glimpse of the spring on the hinges of the door. I sigh with huge relief at knowing the door is not haunted.

I step back from the door again, letting it swing itself shut again from the spring and I smile.

Maybe this house isn't haunted after all.

I turn around and walk up to the table, looking around at the golden forks and spoons sitting perfectly next to the plates. I look around the dining room and see another door near the corner of the room. I guess it must lead to the kitchen. I walk over to it and turn the knob, pulling it open.

Bingo!

I walk inside the kitchen and pull the door shut behind me. The floor is made of white tile and it is polished to a very shiny finish. The marble counters are flawless and the sink looks like it is made of silver. The sink even has one of those pull-out hand-held faucets! I walk over to the fridge, but I know there will be nothing good inside. Any food that was in here had to be expired by now.

I open the door and find a ton of food, all fresh and it all looks like it was made right before I got here. I close the fridge (I'm not hungry, I just wanted to check) and walk back through the doors I came in through, back into the dark and dreary hallway.

I want to see where all the doors go.

I walk over to a door I saw as soon as I walked inside, the one right next to the front door. I turn the handle and push it open, walking inside.

Behind that door is a beautifully built bathroom. Very convenient, but I'll check it out later.

I walk to the next door and open it up.

Nothing but a tiny closet with a broom, dustpan, and vacuum inside.

Next door, and I peek my head in to see what's behind it.

A bedroom, and it looks astounding! I walk inside.

The bed is a king-size, covered in white silk and at least twenty-something pillows against the headboard. On one wall is a wide dresser with a giant mirror placed above it. Another wall has a grandfather clock against it with an enormous picture of a woman with her hand on her cheek. The wall opposite the bed has nothing on it, completely blank.

I look back at the clock. It is 6:38. I've only been in this house for a half hour!

I walk over to the mirror and look into it. No dust is on it at all. I admire myself in the mirror, adoring my own brown eyes and long, brown hair, tied up in a ponytail behind me. I turn around and walk up to the bed, leaning down to smell if anyone died on it.

It smells like a fresh, crisp, summer breeze.

I crawl on it and lay my head against the pile of pillows. The softness of the bed and the relaxing feel of the pillows behind me make me get drowsy and I soon fall asleep.

I wake up to a loud thud that sounds like it came from right next to me. I sit up and look around to see what that noise was. I pull the blankets off of me and sit on the side of the bed.

Wait a minute. I never covered up with a blanket. I must have done it while I was asleep.

I look over at the clock. It shows 8:10. By now, it has to be dark outside. I stand up from the bed and walk around the room, not finding anything that could have made a loud thud.

I yawn, and soon I crawl back into bed, covering up with the blanket again.

I wake up again to another loud thud. I just open my eyes and look around, not wanting to get out of bed again. The clock shows 9:03. I cannot believe I was woken up again.

But then I hear it for the third time. It sounds like it's coming from right next to the bed. I sit up and look over the side of the bed.

Nothing. Again!

I get out of bed again and walk over to the dresser. I am not going to stand for waking up throughout the night. I pull open each drawer, looking for a nightgown or a robe to sleep in. I was uncomfortable sleeping in what I wore today. Though I can't explain the thuds, I probably kept waking up because I was uncomfortable wearing my regular clothes.

I pull a long, silky nightgown from the bottom drawer and I lay it across the bed. I slip off my tennis shoes and socks, then I pull the white t-shirt I was wearing above my head and I drop it on the ground. I also reach back and undo the clasp on my light blue lacy bra and it drops to the floor as well, revealing my B-cup beauties and my pink nipples to the air.

I unsnap the button on my jeans and pull them down my legs to the floor, creating a pile of clothes next to the bed. Soon to follow are my light blue panties. I grab the nightgown from the bed and pull it over my shoulders, buttoning the only three buttons it has.

I always like to sleep with nothing but a nightgown on. It feels so comfortable, but there's just one thing strange about this whole situation.

Ever feel like someone's watching you get undressed?

It seems like I was being watched as I removed my bra and panties, but this house can't be haunted from what I saw today. I crawl back into bed, cover up, and fall asleep again.

It can't be haunted, right... ... ...?
Old 07-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

THUD!

I am tired of waking up to a thud!

I sit up again and flip the blanket off of me. Something strikes me as odd, though.

I'm naked.

I've never slept completely naked before, and I didn't have a dream where I took my nightgown off.

Now I could believe the house is haunted.

I move and sit on the side of the bed, looking around for my clothes.

I cannot find any of my clothes on the ground!

Okay, don't panic. There is a perfectly normal explanation for whatever is going on here. I just don't know what it is.

I stand up and look over at the clock again.

10:00 exactly.

I walk around the room and look for my clothes. Maybe I didn't leave them where I thought I left them.

They are nowhere to be found.

I walk over to the door and try to open it.

The knob will not turn in any direction.

I suddenly hear a voice coming from somewhere behind me.

"HEEEEELP USSSSSSSSS"

I look behind me, looking around for something, anything that I did not see before.

"HEEEEELP USSSSSSSSS"

I look around, frightened now, and then I see the mirror turn a bright, purplish color. I walk over to the mirror and look into it. The purple color fades, and I see myself in the mirror still naked, as if nothing else had changed.

Suddenly, I see something else in the mirror. A beautiful woman who is also naked is walking up behind me. When I turn around, I see nothing out of the ordinary, but as I look into the mirror, the woman gets closer and closer to me. In the mirror, I see her placing her hands on my shoulders. I can see her from the corner of my eye, I can feel her rubbing my shoulders, but as I turn my head, I again see nothing unusual.

As soon as I look back into the mirror, I see and feel her rubbing my shoulders again. Her hands travel down my arms and back up to my shoulders, massaging them and working their way to my back. She massages my back, and then her hands slip under my arms, pushing them outward. Her hands find their way to my breasts, and she rubs all around, rubbing my nipples with her fingers. I close my eyes, focusing on the feelings and not the fact that I'm being molested by a ghost.

My nipples harden as she rubs them, and I open my eyes and stare into the mirror again. I see her walk around my body, and I glimpse her red hair, red nipples, and dark green eyes. I see her in the mirror turning around to face me, but I cannot see her when I look down. I look back in the mirror and see her leaning down, taking my right nipple in her mouth. I feel her lips around my nipple. I close my eyes and feel her tongue flicking over the tip as her lips softly suck.

I feel her fingers again rubbing my left nipple, and after a few minutes they switch. Feeling her lips now on my left nipple and her fingers on my right, I start to get a little moist in my nether region. Almost on autopilot, I wrap my arms around her, feeling her soft, warm skin under my hands. I am shocked that I can do this, and I open my eyes and look down.

My arms instantly come together and I can't feel her on me like before. It's as if she vanished the second I tried to look at her.

I look back in the mirror, close my eyes, and try to do it again. My arms wrap around her body and I feel her lips and fingers on my nipples again. My own right hand drops down her body and I grab her left butt cheek, squeezing and kneading it in my hand. I have never once been attracted to a woman, but the feelings she is giving me are irresistible and I want to feel more.

She releases my nipple from her mouth, replacing it with her other hand, but I can feel her kiss me once below my breasts, then again on my belly button, then I feel her kiss my clit. I buck my hips slightly at the feeling and my legs fail under me. I drop to the floor and accidentally open my eyes. She disappears again, and I know that without a mirror, these feelings cannot continue. I stand up, wanting to look back into the mirror, but now I just want to cum. I walk over to the bed and climb on. I get under the blankets and spread my legs, sliding my right hand down my body and slipping my middle finger inside my twat, pumping it in and out a few times, feeling my own wetness swallow my finger.

I blink and notice something strange on the empty wall in front of the bed.

It's not empty anymore. It's become a giant mirror.

I sit up and flip the blankets off me, crawling over to the foot of the bed. I look in the mirror and I see it flash a purplish color. I use the mirror to look at where I was standing before and I see the woman from earlier standing there, looking into the other mirror.

"Hey!" I call out to her.

I see her in the mirror turning to look at me and she walks over to the side of the bed. I turn my head towards her like an idiot, thinking I'll see her. Of course, she's nowhere in the room until I look back into the mirror.

I see her walk in front of me and turn towards me. Strangely, I am looking through her body as if she was a spirit or something. She walks towards me even more and kneels at the foot of the bed. In the mirror, I am getting a great view of her ass and the bottom of her pussy. However, I know what she wants to do, and I want it, too.

I spread my legs and instantly feel her mouth on my pussy, her tongue stretching far into my hole, farther than humanly possible. I can feel her thumb drawing circles around my clit, rubbing it and making my pussy spasm. I close my eyes and lay back on the bed, letting her do wonderful things to me.

It is not long before I feel a rumbling inside me. I know I am about to cum soon. Suddenly I feel her shove a lubricated finger up my ass and I lose it.

My pussy quakes, my body shakes, my clit throbs, and the bed starts to rock. I feel like this orgasm is going to paralyze me or break a bone or something. It feels incredible, an orgasm stronger than I've ever had before, and it lasts for quite a while.

I keep my eyes closed after my orgasm fades, thinking she's going to give me another one.

I feel nothing.

I open my eyes and look around. The wall is blank again as if nothing ever happened. I am under the blankets again. I am also fully clothed, back in my old clothes, and the nightgown is laid across the bed just like I had it before I put it on.

Everything's back to normal.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

I sit up and work my way to the side of the bed. I stand up and walk over to the door, glancing quickly at the clock as I'm walking.

5:48 in the morning.

I turn the knob and walk out into the hallway. I look around, but I don't know what I'm looking for. I know I should be tired since it's past 5:30 in the morning, but if you add it up, I slept more than my eight hours. I walk over to the kitchen again, but I hear a loud thud coming from behind me.

I'm so sick of that sound. Time to find out what it is.

I walk over to where I heard the sound, which seemed like it was coming from the closet. I lean over and place my ear against the closet door, listening for anything unusual.

THUD!!!

I stumble backwards at how loud that was in my ear. The closet is definitely where the sound was coming from. I walk over and open the closet. I look down and see something creepy.

Now I know the house is haunted.

I see an old-fashioned vacuum pointing its hose right at me. My face turns from annoyed to terrorised and I turn towards the big red door and start running. The vacuum wheels itself out of the closet and chases me down the hall. I run as fast as I can, and I get so close to the door, but then I am tripped somehow. I land on the floor and look behind me. The vacuum pulls its cord back into itself and rolls up to me. I look into the hose of the vacuum and realize that the nozzle is so small. The vacuum must be useless because the nozzle couldn't pick up much more than dust. Maybe a small marble, but nothing bigger.

The vacuum attacks me with its hose, I hear the engine rev up loudly and it starts pulling at my shirt. It lets go, but soon goes for my face. I grab the hose and throw it back at itself, turning and beginning to crawl towards the big door. I get there and reach up for the handle, grabbing it, but it's yet another incident where the handle will not budge.

Suddenly the vacuum slips its hose up the bottom of the leghole of my jeans, snaking its way up my leg. I feel the nozzle slip into the leghole of my panties and it goes straight for my clit. I feel it sucking strongly at my clit, making me wet and horny again.

My hand flattens out against the door, my body sliding down to the floor. I flip over, the sensations of it possessing me to slip my hand up my shirt, slipping under my bra to rub my hard nipples.

It feels so good, and eventually my body tenses up. I can feel sexual pulses traveling through my body, and they only have one hole to escape from.

My juices flow freely out of my pussy and the vacuum sucks them up as they flow. Even the vacuum cleaning me feels good, and I have orgasm after orgasm until my body is almost unable to create any more fluids. The vacuum pulls its hose out of my jeans and it rolls itself back into the closet.

The door shuts by itself. The loud thuds stop.

I just stay where I am, enjoying my state of mind as I remember what has happened to me so far. I agree with everyone, the house is haunted, but I know now that it's not the bad kind of haunted, where everything wants to kill you.

It's the good kind. The very, VERY good kind.

I roll over and stand up. Part of me wants to be haunted into an orgasm again, but another part of me wants to leave and tell everyone I know about what has happened to me so far.

Yeah, right. Who would believe me?

I look around, thinking that there must be something that I haven't seen yet. I wrap my hand around the handle of the big door and push down. The handle goes down easily and I push the door open, walking into the dining room again. I look around again and I am still amazed at the elegant dishes and utensils. I walk into the kitchen and open the fridge... ...
Old 07-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Thought all ghost story r eerie type......hard to come by ghost story wif sensual feel!!
Camping here to enjoy more more........
Old 08-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

I haven't had anything to eat in, like, 9 hours.

I look around inside and see a bunch of food. There's roast lamb, vanilla pudding, fruit salad, and what looks like Red Velvet cake. There's even lemonade and grape juice in here. I pull out the fruit salad, the pudding and the grape juice pitcher and carry them out of the kitchen. I set the two bowls and the pitcher onto the table. I look around and find a place to eat, beautifully put together with my very own fine china and a crystal glass. I take the plate that is sitting there (it must be clean, because everything else is spotless) and I pick up one of the spoons laying around. I use it to serve myself some fruit salad and then I use another spoon for the pudding. I pour myself half a glass of grape juice and I start to eat.

Everything is normal as I'm eating my fruit salad. Once I finish and start eating the pudding, the table starts shaking. I set my spoon down and scoot my chair away from the table. The table stops shaking, but everything on it continues to shake. Suddenly, every fork on the table (there might have been about 12 forks) all rise up into the air, floating, and they all throw themselves at me.

They must be trying to hurt me this time.

I dive off my chair and begin running towards the red door. Before I can, though, a few of the forks fly in front of me and stop me from getting to the door. They all surround me and close in on me. Four of them fly at me and slide up my shirt, while a few others fly down to my waist. Two of the forks fly under my arms and lift them up while the four forks inside my shirt pull it above my head. My shirt soon lands on the floor and I look down and see a fork picking open the button of my jeans. Once the button pops open, the fork hooks into the loop on my zipper and it yanks down, unzipping my jeans.

I know where this is going.

I reach back and unsnap my bra, letting it fall to the floor. The forks, by then, have already finished pulling my panties to the ground. I kick off my shoes and socks to help the haunted forks remove my panties completely.

I must admit, I am confused about what these forks are about to do to me.

Completely naked, I feel something cold on my back. I turn around and see the spoon I used to serve my pudding with floating in front of me. I guess it just rubbed pudding on my back to get my attention. I see the bowl of pudding lift from the table and float over to me. The spoon dips back into the bowl and gets a heaping amount of pudding, flying over to me and smearing it all over my right breast. It dips in again, and soon I have pudding on my left breast as well. Some butter knives float over to me as the spoon is smearing more pudding on my ass and pussy (I made sure to spread my legs to help out) and the knives smooth out the pudding on my breasts, also rubbing it into my nipples and making them hard.

I realize I am now pretty much covered in pudding. Disgusting!

I walk into the kitchen, the pudding between my legs feels quite uncomfortable, but my juices that were dripping from the experience mixed in and made it a little better. As I walk into the kitchen, I am greeted by a rattling sink, and suddenly the hand faucet pulls out and drifts over to me. I reach out for it, but it sprays my hand with boiling hot water. I yank my hand back in pain, and it floats up, spraying my face with warm water, not hot like before. I lift my hand up to my eyes and rub them, trying to wipe away the water so I can see. I walk forward, towards the main part of the sink so I can wash myself off.

The sink, however, has other plans.

Suddenly, a silverware drawer near the floor slides open and trips me. The only reason I didn't see it coming was because, at the time, I COULDN'T SEE!!! Anyway, before I land face first on the floor, I swing my arms forward and catch myself. I flip over so I can see what's about to happen next.

The hand faucet floats down towards me and sprays between my breasts with hot, but not too hot, water. It is hot enough to actually feel good. It then sprays hot water all over my breasts, cleaning my breasts of the vanilla mess, but also flooding the floor.

The faucet switches its spray from shower to jet and aims the water right at my hard nipples. I close my eyes and moan, it feels sooooooo good.

Switching back to spray again, it shoots hot water down my stomach and into my bush, cleaning all of the pudding from my hair. I roll on my side and spread my legs, giving the faucet easy access to that whole area. It sprays all over my pussy and ass until I am clean, and then it sprays up and down my back, cleaning the first streak of pudding that was rubbed on me.

Switching back to jet again, the sink shoots water directly at my clit. I lose my balance and I roll the wrong way, onto my stomach. The water does not stop, though, and soon my cum mixes with the flood on the floor. My body vibrates, rippling the pool of water under me and I look into it, seeing an image of the woman from earlier, the one from the mirror. I see her reach towards me, and then water raises and takes the shape of her hands. I should be shocked by this or scared or something, but right now I'm too horny and lost in the moment to care.

She reaches up and begins rubbing my breasts again, just like before. I reach up with one arm and wrap my hand around her arm.

I guess I'm able to, now.

She kneads my breasts while the sink hoses down my clit, soon I am cumming again into the water. I moan loudly, closing my eyes and dropping my head.

I open my eyes to find the water has vanished. The sink faucet has returned to where it was (or maybe it never moved to begin with). I stand up and walk into the dining room, putting my clothes back on. I notice another grandfather clock in the corner opposite of the door leading into the kitchen.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

I see 6:09, but then it clicks to 6:10.

I walk out of the dining room. Everything that's happened so far, even if it never really happened, makes me feel a little bit dirty. I remember seeing a bathroom right next to the door. I walk down the hall and turn the knob to the bathroom, opening the door. I look around in awe.

This is, in fact, my first time actually looking around the bathroom to see what it has inside.

White, shiny floor. Spotless white toilet. A sink made of brass. A personal jacuzzi. A bathtub and shower (as well as a shower curtain with a repeating spiral design).

To sum it up, this bathroom looks incredible!

I walk over to the sink and bend down to the cupboard underneath. I open it, hoping to find a towel. I pull out a long, blue beach towel.

This'll work.

I set the towel on the sink and I get naked again, laying my clothes on the back of the toilet. I grab the towel and set it on top of my clothes (within easy reach of the shower), then I step in the tub.

I look around and find the two dials for the shower. I turn them and adjust the water to my liking, then I step under the torrent of water.

I find the soap on a shelf above me, something I didn't notice the second I walked in here. I wash my body and especially my breasts, ass, and pussy. They need to be cleaned after what happened to me (or didn't happen).

The shower is normal, which is something I didn't expect. I washed my body, washed my hair, all without anything weird happening to me. You'd think with me being naked in the shower, any ghost could take advantage of me.

I turn the water off and reach for the towel.

There is no towel.

I poke my head out from behind the curtain and look for the towel.

I do not see a towel, but I do notice something strange.

All of my clothes have been folded.

Ah, well. Better than nothing.

I step out of the tub, naked and dripping with water, and I walk over to my clothes. I grab my t-shirt and dry my face off with it.

As I slip it across my nose, it smells like it just came from the dry cleaners. All of my clothes smell like they have just been freshly cleaned.

Impossible. I couldn't have been in the shower for more than ten minutes.

I hear something behind me. I turn around and notice that the jacuzzi is filled with water and bubbling.

Weird.

I set my shirt back down on the toilet and walk over to the jacuzzi. My body is still dripping from my shower, but this is more important.

Suddenly I am forcefully pushed from behind and I flip over the side and fall into the jacuzzi, making a big splash. However, the pain of the impact and the pleasurable feelings caused by the jacuzzi balance out and I just sit down, lean back, and I enjoy it. I drop my hands into the bubbling water so my hands can enjoy it, too.

Suddenly, I feel bubbles wrapping around my hands. Not like a jacuzzi, but like a restraint. I can't move my hands. Then, I feel bubbles wrapping around my ankles, and I can't move my legs, either. Bubbles wrap around my waist, my knees, and soon I am unable to move any part of my body at all.

Suddenly, jets in front of me (that weren't on before) turn on and spray bubbles directly into my nipples and my clit. I know I can't do anything about it (not that I would want to) because I can't move, so I just let the bubbly massage bring me to orgasm a couple of times before something unexpected happens.

The bar of soap that I used for my shower comes floating out, over to me and the jacuzzi. It floats in front of me, then dunks itself under the water. I see it traveling down until it is next to my pussy. It begins molding itself into a long, penis-shaped sculpture, and then it slips itself inside my pussy.

As it goes in and out, it does not feel as slippery as soap should feel. It feels like a real dick, friction and all.

This, along with the jets, brings me to countless more orgasms. Eventually I experience sexual overload and I pass out in the middle of an orgasm.

Last edited by kiasusam; 08-07-2017 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

I wake up in bed, under the blankets again. I gaze over at the clock.

11:37 a.m.

Well, I guess it's time to wake up again and see what awaits me today.

I walk out of the bedroom into the hall. I've got more than a whole day left, and instead of being scared of this house, I'm bored already. I close the door behind me and I sit down, leaning back against the bedroom door.

What am I going to do today?

I've already checked out the entire...

Wait a second! I never saw the upstairs!

I stand up and walk over near the front door and look to my left, again seeing the set of stairs leading to the second floor. I turn and walk up the first three.

The stairs turn along the wall before they keep going, so I follow the curve of the stairs and keep going up.

The stairs go up forever, and it takes me a really long time to get to the top.

When I reach the top, I find myself in another hallway, this time filled with doors. I see four doors on each side and at the very end is another set of stairs.

I want to see what's inside each of these doors, but a bigger part of me is telling me to walk up the set of stairs at the end.

I start walking forward, pulled by my curiosity towards the stairs at the end of the hall. Nothing else matters at this moment. Only the stairs.

Only the stairs.

I reach the end of the hall and take my first step on the stairs. I inhale deeply, and exhale in confidence.

I can do this.

I walk up the stairs and reach the top very quickly (there was only, like, 8 stairs), opening the door and finding what looks like an attic at the top. Boxes are everywhere. A single light hangs from the ceiling in the center. It has already been turned on.

I walk further inside and turn to shut the door. It closes, and I hear the click of it as it shuts.

As I turn back around, though, I do not see an attic with boxes like before.

I'm in some girl's bedroom.

I look around. Pink walls, shelves everywhere with stuffed animals galore upon them. A queen bed with pink blankets and multi-colored pillows. It is a very pretty bedroom.

I walk around and see a nightstand by the bed, with a single drawer and a tiny lamp sitting on it. I also notice another enormous picture of a woman with her hand on her cheek, the same picture from the other bedroom.

"Do you like it?" says a voice behind me.

I turn around and see an 18-or-19-year-old girl with brown hair and bright blue eyes staring at me.

"That's a picture of my mother. My father's the one who painted it," she says.

I tell her it's nice.

"Thanks," she says.

"Um," I stammer, "how did I get here?"

"Oh," she laughs, "I brought you here."

"What?" I ask.

"I brought you here," she tells me. "I wanted to have some fun with you."

"What kind of fun?" I ask her.

"Come on," she says, "who do you think fucked you with pudding?"

I am one part shocked, nine parts confused at hearing this.

"I see you don't understand. You see, when you walked in this house, you woke us all up from our rest. This house used to belong to me and my family."

I nod.

"We used to have some crazy parties in this house. A lot of parties and a lot of orgies whenever my parents left for another one of their 'vacations.' We had a really fun time."

"Why did you have orgies in this house?" I ask her.

She walks towards me and leans up against me. Her soft breasts press up against mine and her hand goes behind my head. Her face gets dangerously close to mine. When she speaks, her breath smells like peppermint.

"Isn't it obvious by now? I'm a nympho. I always get whatever I want, and I use any means necessary to get it. After a while, since sex became something that I usually used to get what I want, I learned to love having sex."

She kisses me.

"But after a while someone who I used to fuck went crazy and pumped poisonous gasses into this house and killed everyone inside in the middle of our orgy. I guess he got jealous of how many partners I had besides him or something," she laughs.

This is too much.

I begin to inch my way around her, and I turn to run out the door.

There is no door.

"You're not thinking of escaping me, are you?" she asks with a pouty voice.

"I can't do this," I say, turning towards her. "You're dead. You're not real."

"Now, now," she sighs. "That's never stopped you from having an orgasm before."

The expression on my face is terror. "Why?"

"Why, what?"

"Why is this house constantly raping me?"

"Okay," she sighs. "One, it's only rape if you don't want it. And from what I've seen from you so far, you've wanted it every time. Two, weren't you listening when I said we had orgies in this house?"

"What does that matter?" I ask.

"When everyone died, and the police investigated, the police found the person responsible. They put him in jail for life and they cleaned the bodies out of this house. The orgies never stopped, though. All of my friends, all of my lovers, all of their ghosts are still roaming around in this place. As crazy as it sounds, I remember a psychic coming over to the house and talking to me, telling me that the house can return to the way it was."

"How?" I ask.

"She said that we could all come back from the dead and live again, but only if we found a way to convince someone from the outside to do what we all did years ago."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

She leans closer to me again and kisses me. Her hand travels up my shirt and cups my breast through my bra.

"You, my soon-to-be lover, are the key to giving us life again. That's why you've been fucked so many times so far. If you become our sex slave, all of us can live again."

"I won't," I tell her.

She leans over to me and waves her hand over my face. Suddenly, both of us are naked.

"You don't have a choice anymore," she whispers to me. She pushes me hard and I fall backwards.

Suddenly, I am laying in her bed and she is on all fours above me, her pussy almost touching my nose.

"Lick me, you bitch!" she shouts as she drops her pussy onto my face.

"No!" I try to scream, but my voice is muffled under her pussy.

"Lick me now!" she shouts.

I slip my hands under her legs and push her off of me, but when I do, she spins around above me and kisses me passionately. Suddenly, my mind switches from defensive to completely willing and I kiss her back, slipping my tongue into her mouth and wrapping my arms around her. When we break the kiss, she spins around again and drops her pussy onto my face. This time, I happily dig my tongue inside of her pussy, scooping out as much of her juices as I could.

I reach my hands up and grab her ass, gently squeezing her soft cheeks in my hands and kneading them in circles as I feast on her womanhood. Her moans are muffled, though, as she is eating me out as well with extreme skill and tenderness. It feels intense.

I switch my technique. Instead of licking her pussy, I begin flicking my tongue around and over her clit. I reach my hand up so I can slip a few fingers inside her pussy and I pump them in and out. The fingers of my other hand slip inside her ass and pump with the same speed and rhythm. She immediately stops eating me, as she is now too busy moaning and grunting from the feeling of it all.

After a while of doing this, my fingers become soaked with her cum and it even drips onto my face. Her orgasm triggers my orgasm, and I jiggle on the bed under her.

We rest for a few minutes after having orgasms like that.

We get up, and I notice the door is back. I walk over to the door and open it. As I walk out, I hear her talk to me once more.

"Hey!" she said to me. "So, will you be our sex slave?"

"I'll think about it," I tell her calmly.

"NO!" she screams as she runs at me.

I swing the door shut just in time. I hear a pound on the door, and then I hear nothing. I open the door again and find that the room has gone back the way it was before, full of boxes and a single hanging light.

The light was turned off.

I shut the door and exhale deeply, glad that was over. I turn around and walk down the stairs, all 8 of them. Once I reach the bottom, I look around at each of the doors that are in this second hallway.

Where could these doors lead?

I start at the wall on my left, opening the first door I come to, the first of 8 doors.

I turn the knob and push it open.

The room is pitch black, and I walk inside. I feel a sudden chill travel through me, but I shut the door behind me anyway. I feel around the door, searching for a light switch or something.

I find nothing.

Suddenly, a lamp in the middle of the room clicks on, and I see nothing but that single lamp sitting in the middle of the room. The lamp has no cord and no plug.

It clicks off. I turn around, feeling for the knob so I can leave this room.

I can't find it.

The lamp clicks on again, and I can see the door, but I still can't see the knob.

It disappeared. There is no knob on the door.

I turn around, and the lamp clicks back off. I can't see a thing without that light.

It clicks on again, and I see a younger girl, a couple years younger than me, sitting with her legs crossed behind the lamp. She has blonde hair and she's wearing a pink tank top and white shorts. Her head is down slightly, so I can't see her eyes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1