The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HottyS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Total Recall

Good update
Old 01-06-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
ReoBrunet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying for more
Old 01-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
kinali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story TS, please update soon
Old 12-06-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Sorry for the late update. As usual, the site has been blocking me. And also having a little adventure going on in my life outside this writing now. Maybe I will share it when the time is right. Anyway to continue with the life time story…..

It was almost time for us to go. Stella back away from my tongue and fixed her dress. "Hun, I am so fucking excited Baby. I can't wait to get to the club." Stella grabbed her bag and headed out the door with me hot in pursuit. Frankly, I have no idea is she talking to me or to Jason. Who is her Hun really? Or is it just anyone that is willing to stick their rod inside her?
They were finally going to live out one of Stella’s hottest fantasies. As perverse as it sounds I was also excited. Her antics over the years had been exciting and I would always find myself with a hard on after watching her and her small dresses whenever Jason brings her to our company gathering.

The drive to the club was uneventful. We chatted about the logistics of the night and agreed that it would be safer to bring the man back to their apartment. We both guess that Jason will love to hear us having the fun.
Some of the things that we have agreed that since they use dim blue light in their bedroom so it would be easy for Jason to conceal himself in their clothes closet. They set a time limit of forty-five minutes in the bedroom. Her signal to end the session would be a call from Jason in the closet.

The longue that we chose was an upscale nightclub with bouncers at the door and lots of security on the inside and in the car park. They frequented this club because of the more mature clientele. Stella preferred older men to flirt with since they were more likely to behave themselves once she put on the breaks.

"Good luck baby. I will be watching your every move so give me a good show tonight. “I leaned over and kissed Stella on her lips. I could see that she was excited at the prospects the night held out to her. She got out the car and headed for the entrance of the club alone. I waited until she was inside then I followed her.

The lounge was very crowded with men and women all looking to have one last fling for the old year. I chose a seat near the bar which gave me a clear view of the dance floor. Stella did most of her flirting on the dance floor but occasionally she would take a seat or go on the outside of the club.

It was not hard to pick Stella out on the dance floor. She was sandwiched between two men who clearly looked as though they would have been willing to fuck her right there and then. She had both her hands in the air while she rubbed her ass and crotch against the two men's genital region.

I could see she was going in for the kill. I watched almost as though in a trance as one of the men got adventurous and ran his hand up her leg raising her tight dress to the point where her panty was exposed. The man behind her sensing that she was game for something more exciting than dancing pulled up the back of her dress exposing most of her ass.

Stella leaned back against the man behind her while she allowed the one in front to lift her onto his hips. She wrapped her legs around his waist while the man started dry fucking her on the dance floor. From where I stood it looked as though both men were planning to cum while rubbing their cocks against my slut's ass and cunt respectively. Sorry, I am out of a better word to call her but this word sure turn me on and came across my mind at that time.

The man behind her had worked for his hands around her chest and was squeezing Stella's large nipples. From experience, I knew that when Stella's nipples were squeezed during foreplay it was just a matter of time before she would be craving some hard cock up her cunt.

Jason watched as one of the man's hand continued to work Stella's nipples while the other worked its way down to her cunt. I could not help but notice how dark the room was tonight. It was almost as though management had decided to make it an anything goes night in the Lounge.

It was hard for me to see what exactly was transpiring but it looked as though the man in front Jason’s had managed to get his cock free of his pants and was now driving it up Jason’s wet cunt hole while the man behind her fondled her breast and clit. I could feel my cock swelling in my pants. I reached down and rubbed my cock as continued to watch them.

The DJ must have noticed how wild things were getting on the dance floor. As the tempo of the music changed, people on the dance floor started hooking up for more traditional dancing patterns. Stella and her two partners clearly did not like the change in the tempo of the music. They drifted off the dance floor and took a seat not too far from where I was sitting.

Stella looked in my direction and flashed me a smile. I was intrigued but what I had just seen and wanted to see what would happen next. Both men took seats on the opposite sides of my wife. It was clear they both wanted to continue what they had started on the dance floor.

This was the point where Jason would usually intervene and rescue her but that was not on the agenda tonight. She was free to proceed however she wanted. Stella placed her back against the seat while raising both knees slightly above the table level. One of the men took a tentative look around the club then disappeared under the table.

From the expression on my wife's face I could see that the man tongue was busy at work on her hot cunt beneath the table. The other man had freed his cock which was now cradled in my wife's hand as she vigorously began stroking him. I quickly surveyed the rest of the club to see who else might have been watching my wife's little private show.

I could not help but notice that they were other couples scattered around the club being equally adventurous. My eye rested on two women locked in passionate embrace within touching distance of Stella and the two men. The man beneath the table came up for air giving the other man the opportunity to do some under table exploration.

He was about to disappear under the table when Stella stopped him. She clearly had something else in mind. Stella slipped under the table allowing both men to sit closer together. She had always told me that she wanted to suck two cocks at the same time. The opportunity was presenting itself to her and nothing was holding her back.

My feelings at this point were very conflicting. I felt a tinge of jealousy but that feeling was being crowded out but a much stronger feeling of desire and passion. Watching Stella letting go in this fashion was taking me to a place had never been before emotionally or sexually. This is the funny part, I just noticed I was so possessive. She is not my wife nor am I in love with her, why am I feeling jealous?

To Be Continued…..
Old 12-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Redbull888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here :s13:
Old 12-06-2017, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
kokjin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro
Old 12-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CobraKai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 12-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SoberClam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 12-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Zalem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story
Old 17-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Sorry, it has been hard to get back to this site with all the blocks. Hardly able to succeed. Now that I have got in, please accept my apologies that I have kept you waiting.
When Stella’s head reappeared above the table both men looked like they had just won the lottery. They sat and chatted for a few minutes before Stella got up and walked over to me. She was all smiles as she took a seat on my lap. "So how was it, Baby? Was my little show hot enough for you?"

"You are sitting on my cock baby so you should know just how hot you were. I almost came on myself when you disappeared under the table. Did you take both their cocks in your mouth together?" Stella looked in the direction of the two men and waved them over.

"Baby, I would like you to meet Mike and Dave." They shook a hand as Stella informed me that both men were willing to join us for some drinks at our apartment. They had already gone too far to turn back so I readily agreed and suggested that they leave immediately. No one seemed to have any objections to my plan so they took our leave of the club.

Neither Mike nor Dave had driven so they all piled into my Corolla and headed for the apartment. Stella sat in the back with Mike and Dave. She clearly did not intend to wait until they reached our apartment to pick up from where she had left off in the club.

I glanced in the rear view mirror in time to see Stella reach under her dress and pulled her G-string off. She reached forward and placed it on my head. "Try to keep your eyes on the road Baby while I get some more of these two hard cocks."

It was a tall order expecting me to be totally focused on the road while she either fucked or sucked two strangers in the back seat of my car. For her sake and indeed for the safety of us all, I tried to keep my eyes on the road while occasionally stealing a glance behind me to see what was going on. Stella positioned herself between mike and Dave so she could take one cock in her cunt while she sucked the other.

"Oh fuck Baby. I never thought fucking two men together would be so damn good. Harder Mike. Ram your big black cock up my cunt baby." Stella was in a zone all by herself. Her moans told me that she was nearing her peak of sexual ecstasy. "Oh, god I am cumming. Fuck me harder with your big cock Mike." Aghhhhhhhhh.I am fucking cumming."

After cumming she continued sucking Dave and Mike alternatively until they reached our apartment. Stella took the lead and headed straight for the bedroom. She placed a chair in front of the bed and told me to sit on it. Stella went to the chest of drawers where she keeps her sex toys and took out four strands of rope.

"I am going to tie you to this chair so you will be forced to watch Dave and Mike fuck me till I am ready to pass out baby." The night had taken a different twist and I was prepared to go with the flow. Dave and Mike undressed and got on the bed while Stella secured my hands and feet to the chair.

"Baby, I Idon’t want you to miss a second of the action, so pay close attention." Stella jumped on the bed between Dave and Mike. The feeling of jealousy started to surge again in me. I could see why Jason’s was so excited. She had a thing for thick long cocks. Both Dave and Mike were well endowed with cocks much bigger than mine.

Tied to the chair I felt so helpless. I could understand how a man would feel after being a force to watch his wife fuck another man. My case was very different. I had chosen this experience. I was a willing participant so I knew I would have to master my emotion and enjoy the experience for what it was worth.

"Baby do you want to see Dave and Mike suck my cunt together." I meekly shook my head as both men positioned themselves so they could eat Stella’s cunt together. Mike got between her legs and promptly sank his tongue into Stella wet cunt. Dave stayed on the bed so he could lick Stella's clit as Mike's tongue fucked her.

"Oh, baby this feel so fucking great. I wish you were feeling what I am feeling now honey." Dave's long hard cock was within reach of Stella’s hand. She reached for it and started stroking Dave's cock vigorously. I knew just how good Dave felt because Stella has a firm grip and her stroking increased in intensity as she became more excited.

Mike had his cock in his hand and was stroking himself to keep his cock hard and ready for whatever Stella had in mind. Stella had her other hand on Mike's head forcing his mouth hard against her crotch. Jason’s loves to have her cunt eaten but as her passion mounts, she must have a hard cock in her cunt.

Jason knew it was only a matter of time before she would throw one of the two men down on his back and mount his cock. "Oh, Shit Dave. I want your big cock in my cunt." Dave waited to see what position she wanted to be fucked in. I could have told him to get on his back.

"On your back Dave, so I can sit on this long hard cock and ride it till I am in heaven." Stella straddled Dave's body bringing her cunt down on the head of his swollen cock. I watched as Jason’s gingerly lowered herself on Dave's cock. She took about half the shaft up her cunt before raising herself up again. She repeated the process over and over giving her cunt time to adjust to Dave's huge cock inside her tight pussy.

Mike joined them on the bed. Stella had already taken two cocks in her mouth that night. I figure she would want to try two cocks in her cunt as well. I was dead wrong this time. "Put it in my ass, Mike. I want to feel your cock up my ass hole."

The night was proving to be full of surprises. I have fucked Stella in her ass only once. She did not seem to enjoy the experience so I never brought it back up again. Now here she was literally begging a total stranger to fuck her in her ass.

Mike took the tube on KY jelly Stella had placed on the bed and lubricated his cock and Stella's ass hole. "Be gentle at first Mike. I will tell you when to fuck my ass harder." Mike nodded as he placed the head of his cock between the crack of Stella's ass.

"Aghhhhhh. Not so hard Mike. Treat my ass like if you were fucking a virgin. They all laughed as Mike pulled his cock out Stella's ass to smear some more KY jelly on his cock. "Don't worry Stella I will be very gentle this time." Mike was true to his word. The extra lubrication also seemed to have helped because did not hear another word of complaint from Jason’s as Mike's cock disappeared up her ass hole.

Hope that this keeps your fantasy on for a while.... until the next time I can log in again.
Old 17-07-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
ganwwa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 17-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
chrisper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!
Old 21-07-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

I had mastered my feeling of jealousy again and was now totally enjoying watching Dave and Mike fuck Stella really well on the bed. "Oh fuck baby I think I am going to cum on me." It was years since I had been able to have an orgasm simply my contracting the muscles in my crotch region. With my hands tied to the chair that was allI could do and it worked.

Stella paused for a moment to look at me. "You poor baby. It must be hard on your cock watching me get fucked like this baby. WhenI have had enough of this two cocks I will come and work on yours, my love." Stella started backing her ass onto Mike's cock. "Fuck my ass, Mike.I want it really hard now baby."

Both Dave and Mike sensed that Stella was about to explode and decided to explode with her. "Oh shit, I am cumming." Dave groaned beneath Stella as he shot his load into her hot pussy. "Give it to me Dave. Fill my aching pussy with your hot sperm."

Mike pulled out his cock in time to so he could cum all over Stella’s shapely ass.I was surprised that Stella had not yet cum but I soon discovered why she held back. She had another surprise in store for me. Stella jumped off the bed and went over to the chest of drawers. She returned with a silk scarf folded to make a blind fold for my eyes.

"Jason won't be the only one doing new things tonight baby." From time to time in our sex games, they reversed roles where she would assume the male role and I would become her bitch. Stella loves to use her strap on dildo on me during those periods of role reversal.

They had talked about the possibility of having another man join us in one of those sessions but to date, it had never materialized. Stella clearly wanted to seize the moment and explore this fantasy for what it was worth. I could hear them whispering on the bed as Stella gave instruction to Mike and Dave.

"Jason think you are going to like this little game they will play now baby."I felt Stella's hand working on the zip of my pants as she freed my cock. "Ummmmmm baby.I have had their cocks in my pussy and mouth now I want to taste your sperm going down my throat." I felt Stella's mouth cover my cock as she started sucking my revived cock for all she was worth.

I felt the pressure of her hand remove from my cock then the new pressure was applied. "Oh baby I am going to suck your cock and make you come." In my blind folded state it was hard for me to tell what was happening to me. In my mind things felt different to what I was accustomed. I could feel familiar hand playing with my cock and balls but there were moments when everything felt so different.
I decided to put my rational mind to sleep and simply enjoy the experience. The more I relaxed the sweeter I felt. "Oh yes baby I am going to make you cum real hard." Stella gave away the game when she spoke at that moment. I could feel a warm mouth around my throbbing cock as she spoke. One of the two men had my cock buried in his mouth.

The sight of seeing another man sucking my cock must have been too much for Stella to bear because heard her scream really loudly as she came for the final time that night. Stella untied my hands and feet and sat on my lap. " My god baby. That was so fucking intense."

Mike and Dave dressed and they went into the living room. Stella disappeared into the kitchen to get something for us to eat while they sat and chatted. Both men thanked me for being such a good sport and assured me that they would be more than willing to join us anytime they wanted to explore more of our fantasies.

When Stella returned both men thanked her. They finally got down to the drinks they had come home for. Mike and Dave were close buddies who were just as adventurous as Stella and I were. "There is only one thing wished they could have done tonight baby."

They all turned our attention to Stella and waited for her to finish her thought. "I wanted to suck my husband's cock while you two fucked me in my pussy and ass hole.” Dave looked at me. “He thinks there is something I would also have loved to do but that will also have to wait until the next time they get together.”

They talked and joked late into the night. In our excitement, they had forgotten about the old year countdown and the fireworks displays at midnight. They were all too busy setting off our own fireworks to have noticed what went on outside our apartment. That was not the only thing that we all forget. Guess what else did we forget? Stella’s husband. The real husband.

After Mike and Dave left us, we headed for the bath. Stella was totally worn out by the experience and I felt a little sleepy as well. “Great night, people.” He greeted us as the bathroom door swing open. Holy shit, I have totally forgotten about him and wondered where did he come from. Then I remembered, this is not my home nor is Stella my wife. I have to leave now.
They cuddled together in bed, each remembering the events of the night. I could not help but notice Stella's hand between her legs as she closed her eyes. I wondered what part of the night she would be thinking about as sleep overcame her.

As I walked alone on the street, smoking while trying to hail a taxi, I had discovered something about myself that night. My boundaries had been moved and they would never be restored to their original position. There was so much more I wanted to do and to experience. There was a new year ahead waiting with all kinds of possibilities and they were going to embrace the new and enjoy it as much as they could. I am reborn sexually.
Old 21-07-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
heelnoid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 21-07-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster