The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
oldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoldfogey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Total Recall

Standing by with popcorn & coke .
Old 16-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Geez.... seems like this story is too boring. Not many followers.

I will end after this incident. No point continuing with the rest and waste others' time. Sorry guys.

As he keeps his mouth busy on the tits, he removed her skirt and revealing her pink panty. He moved her closer to the light to admire the lacy panty and I could see she enjoyed the attention. Many years later when I grew older then I realized most ladies would appreciate it if the man could stop and admire the undergarments. To them, it represents part of their fashion sense that a man should admire. Of course, please admire only if they give permission. Woman and armed forces are the same kind of species. Everything must ask permission one or else it will mean that you do not respect them.

After he removed her pink panty, Abhishek’s mother is now show casing her pussy in the limelight. I mean it is so dark in the room that the little bit of light from the bedside lamp feels like a spot light. Her pussy still has its pink lips and is cleanly shaved. He traced her body with his tongue as he moved slowly down south towards her clitoris points and he rubbed her thighs. Simulating several points at one time seems to make her aroused further. While he is licking her pussy with his back towards me, I could see him removing his lungi and his tool is hard now. I could see Abhishek’s mother gasped with an expression of shock as he removed his underwear. I could not tell much since all I could see was his black ass.

“Suck me.” The uncle said in a firm and commanding tone. Abhishek’s mother obliged as she retracted the foreskin covering the cock and licked it. It seemed like she liked what she tasted so she started to lick it like ice cream. She gave hand jobs, blow jobs, licked and sucked his testicles. The uncle started to move his hips and fuck her mouth with half of his cock. Abhishek’s mother is experienced enough to know that he is coming and she moaned louder anticipating the load in her mouth.

“Cum in my mouth, I want those vitamins.”

“You are such a slut. Will you be my personal slut?”

“I am your personal slut, fuck me anyway you want. For now, give me those cum.”

With this, he ejaculated a huge load of cum into her throat. I could see her swallowed his cum like a slut and even licked his cock clean after that. Poor me, I am still half squatting at the door, with sore thighs and still cannot cum. You try wanking while squatting down to peep, it is quite hard to cum.

“Can you go for another round?"

“Are you kidding? I have not even started to fuck my slut. Now, go onto the bed and get ready to receive my cock in your hole. I am not your useless husband.”

Abhishek’s mother obediently lay face up on the bed and spread herself. The uncle climbed onto her and started to suck and squeeze those mega melons of hers again. He started to squeeze and press her breasts very hard. He positioned his cock right in front of her pussy and rub it with his cock tip. She started to moan very desperately and asked

“Fuck. Give it to me. Stop rubbing.”

“Beg for it, you slut.”
Old 16-12-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Leaker is Cool - loads of Potential

Chee bye la. Want to write you write dun wan to write nobody forcing you. Dun come Kp no follower or what.
Old 16-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xvestigex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really CB fella, need every reader to keep rushing you only u want to write ? kaneh u here to share story or gather follower ? kani neh
Old 16-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Mazxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

story not bad leh why end so soon
Old 17-12-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
GoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldTooth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for next instalment .
Old 21-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Bros, you guys are right. I should just keep quiet and write. I am just trying to recall some of my own past. Got reader, bonus lor. No reader, at least when I cannot remember got a place that kept records of some "happenings" in my life.

“Stop teasing me. Just fuck me.”

“Beg.”
“Fuck me, please.”

“You can do better than this.”

“Fuck you. Just fuck me hard and deep now before I rape you.”

“That is definitely unique!”

With that closing comment, he shoved it deep and hard while Abhishek’s mother let out a great sigh of relief. He slide his cock about 3 to 4 inches inside her and he started pumping her shallow.

“Nice. More, please.”

“Beg properly this time.”

“Ah…..Please fuuccck me with your cock, I want it all in me. PLEASE!”

The uncle did not hold back this time, he pumped very hard and she orgasmed at least 2 times. I was not good in recognizing orgasm then.
She keep shouting “Ooh My Gosh!” The uncle sucked her breasts very hardly and manhandled her boobs even harder. She seemed to enjoy that her breasts being treated roughly. He was in full swing and his entire cock was inside her pussy. She was screaming in pain but he ignored them and just kept pumping very hard. The uncle started to tense up and shivering as he ejaculated huge load of cum into her womb.

Till now I still wonder if that uncle still fucked her secretly since both are enjoying it ……

There will be more updates coming but I am not sure if it is as exciting as you will like it to be. End of the day, I am just an average Joe. The next installment will be covering my first visit to prostitute and how I chicken out. Damn malu incident.
Old 22-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
Zakcross is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZakcross is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got story just write .
Old 23-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

After my first sexual encounter by watching or peeping, sex seems to have taken center stage in my life. Not surprising since I was then a 20 year old kid with raging hormones. To add on fuel to this fire of lust, I have some “great” friends around. One of them will be Encik Bob. I was counting down to my disruption date, and Encik Bob would like to bring us (including Abhishek) for a celebration. In his words, must celebrate in style (he is referring to his style). This is the very first time I will be visiting commercial sex and man, thinking back now, it still put a smile on my face.

Prostitution in Singapore is not illicit and all citizens of Singapore have embraced it as the norm. As I walked around I found it to be an extremely normal practice to. Hang on, before I forget, I am walking around in Geylang then. Encik Bob brought us to eat Claypot Frog Leg Porridge plus 2 bottles of beer. He say to boost the guts and performance later. Abhishek and I do not want to sound naïve so nod as though we know what he is talking about.
According to him, prostitutes in Singapore are subjected to regular intermittent health checks and must always convey a wellbeing card. There are numerous brothels in Singapore with very beautiful girls offering sex services to willing clients at a fee. It has been in existence for a long period of time and has been regulated to meet the recommended values and to ensure it abides by the law.

“Ah boy, no need to worry. All these are legal one. This is Singapore, they want to ban chewing gum also can happen. You think if all these are not legal, they can stand along the street like that meh.”

In a twisted logic way, he seems to have a point. Abhishek and I totally forget that at 50 plus, and a warrant officer in the arm for TOO many years. He is already a little abnormal. He can talk his way out of almost anything. So after dinner, he start to introduce us to Geylang, being the place these are the Best XXX Place in Singapore, and some say even JB. Abhishek and I being the first time here, hold onto everyone he says like a gospel.
Due to exhaustion and tiredness from all the walking and eating, Encik brought us to our first stop and also my my first visit to a XXX place.

“Ah boy, now all tired right? Full or not? Got energy liao? Imagine hor, now if you have your muscles gently squeezed, to ease pain and have your body relaxed. Shiok or not?”

This to me would be the perfect place to start. Having a “perfect” guide of the town, I decided to have an experience of a Chinese lady. I wanted her to lay her soft hands on my tight and paining muscles for a complete first-time experience. Next episode will cover what happened in the room and more.
Old 25-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 14
Master Tower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster Tower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do keep the story cuming bro.
Old 25-12-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Panderosa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tower View Post
Do keep the story cuming bro.
Yes pls do
Old 25-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Chetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panderosa View Post
Yes pls do
Agree, please do
Old 25-12-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Dorbely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 28-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Thank you, people, for your support and encouragement. I am sorry that there is a delay since I was away for holiday with a little happening for a few days.

Not forgetting Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.

So let’s go into privacy and seclusion of the rooms in the massage parlor and me anticipating to obey all her orders. My mouth went dry when she also removed all her clothes as she starts squeezing me gently. She started with my chest and went all the way to my thighs most of the time skipping my nakedness. While she was gently massaging my thighs and moving closer to my dick, I heard an unusual soft groan of a woman from the next room. I gave it a wild guess but before I could figure out, a spasm ran down my entire system as the lady took hold of my penis started massaging it gently. Much later then I know that this kind of massage is called “play piano”. 45 min massage but reality is more like 15 min cos some time is given to changing and “happy ending”

She was so gentle and within no time I was aroused beyond my usual judgment. She kept on squeezing making me fully erect. She then inserted my dick to her mouth and started stroking my fully erect dick gently with her tongue. It was my most pleasurable moments as I gently touched her soft, hot body which she allowed. It was a great experience to me to face fuck a girl and making it a sizzling experience for me. I sensationally ejaculated onto her as I fantasized how sweet she was. OKAY. OKAY. I skipped the part that I cum really fast and the reality that she is nagging and scolding that I cum without warning her and shoot all over her face and hair. Not nice to remember that part, very anti-climax.

These interesting experience finalized the setting of what I like and do not like in sex. They can be summarized as follows:
1. No more pay sex… very commercial and fast, no kick.
2. I like out of the bedroom scene better than bedroom… when I realized this, I was so worried that I am becoming pervert
3. Moans and dirty talks, these are my weak spots may be due to Abhishek’s mother
4. Last but not least, I like boobs. Not too big or small, between a B or C will be great.

How about you? Did you realise your initial sexual experiences also shaped the kind of girl you like in the future? At 45 years old now, then I started to know this. Shame on me. Next installment will start the actual sexual encounters and my path towards 50 pussies. Some of them are successful, some of them .... very malu, last minute, go soft and cannot do. You will find out why.
Old 28-12-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
godiza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1