The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Total Recall

At that moment, the two female starts making out with each other. Fred like a shocked onlookers appear confused. Slowly though, the shock wears off. The two girls making out start fondling each other's tits. Fred and Charles start giggling and commenting on their bodies. The girls, Christine and Tina, making out take their tops offs. That's when my buddies Fred and Charles dove into the action. They each approach the girls on the side and start flirting. Before you know it, they're making out with their respective girls too.

Fred had Christine who is in a crop top that accentuates her flat tummy and 32C's. As they lock lips, his hands went straight under the crop top to grab those tits. The girl gasped, surprised at his forward behavior, but none the less embraced it realizing everyone around the room was headed in that direction.

Charles went for the busty Indian and was staring hungrily at Grace sucking my thick cock back to full hardness. Charles snapped her out of her trance by coming up behind her and grabbing her hips. She smiled at the embrace and reach around to feel his crotch. They start making out.

Back over on my end, I have Grace remove her top and bra, revealing her plump Chinese tits burst out of their padding and drop to an impressive, perky 32D resting high on her torso. I grab them viciously and jam my cock in between. Grace opens her mouth and licks the tip of my pole as I pump it between her soft, round tits. I caress the awesome globes and she moans. I prick her pink nipples as they turn hard and erect. Tina comes over to make out with me and Grace make out with Christine. As my cock thrashes in and out of Christine's cleavage, the ladies are getting hornier and hornier. Tina reaches down into her pants and starts toying with her clit. Christine and Grace do the same. I pull my cock out of Christine's rack and instruct the ladies to strip their remaining clothing. I do the same. The four of us are now the only ass-naked bunch in the room. The three girls hop on to the table top, over the assorted remote controls, and continue kissing and sucking each other. Each of their pussies are glistening with clear moisture. Tina's seems the wettest. I walk over to her as she automatically spreads open her long thin legs, pulling her glistening pussy lips apart ever so slightly. A drop of juice trickles out of her peach and trails down her inner thigh to the table. The tip of my cock meets her salivating pussy lips.

"I need you to fuck me right now!" she says.

I thrust in. My cock slides in for what seems like eternity. Finally I feel the tip meet the tunnel's end. Tina has never felt so full. My thick pole spreads her pussy lips nice and wide. I start pumping. Tina moans in ecstasy. I look to my left. Grace is eating Christine's pussy and her juice is streaming out on to the table. Tina's juices are covering my thrusting cock in a nice lather. Her beautiful 32C tits bounce back and forth every time I thrust in and out.

The room notices that I have taken the game to the next level and everyone follows. Remaining clothes come off and the guys mount the tables. It's a girl on girl, guy on girl, sex buffet! Everyone is partaking in something. Sounds like everyone’s fantasy huh?

Now to reality. In this story switch the role of Larry and Charles. I am Larry what has always wanted to be like Charles. Charles is always the center of attraction. He gets all the girls he wants, and all I get is to watch maybe play a small role. When I go clubbing with them, I am the one sitting back at the table, looking after their bags and most probably will go home alone etc. It has always been my fantasy to fuck a girl and hope someone watch me. Like fucking an MILF while her husband watches as she praise how much a better fuck am I. Now I know when this fantasy started and how I was fueled into a few sticky situations.

Stage 2: 1998 to 2003 (Started Working)

I will fast forward life to 1998 where I have completed university, found a good job in the IT industry that pays me very well. I mean very well for a 26 years old without family commitment. This is the time that all those things you read earlier starts to blow up and manifest in magnitude. The end-result is scary, destructive and even got me into court a few times. Let’s start to re-count those moments.

For as long as I can remember, I have always been a spa enthusiast and when I return to Singapore, I had to look for a place that I knew would be ideal for me. Working in Singapore is like a new country to me. I spent the most important part of my growing up years that shaped me in Australia. I don’t even know where all the spas are and massage parlors in Singapore. So, I set out to look for a place that I would actually like for all my spa needs. My intentions were never to find the woman of my dreams in the process but it just happened. As I was just jogging along Bishan Park on Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, I came across this lady seated on a bench just looking at the road as the cars passed by. My instinct just told me to go over and talk to her and I have never been one to ignore my instincts as it has never been wrong for all the days that I have always trusted it. She was the kind of girl that you could just tell she was beautiful from the first instant that you saw her. Beautifully shaped legs under a dress that accentuated her features making her hips just seem right and her breasts even firmer.

She noticed that I was staring at her as I walked towards her and she immediately moved to create space so that I could sit. I don’t know why people have always felt at ease when with me, even strangers. Many years later then I heard from a friend that because I look totally harmless. I am not handsome, not rich, so people does not find me threatening regardless male or female. I have this sort of innocent look to it that sort of makes anyone trust me the instant they come in contact with me. OKAY OKAY. Correct way to put it is kind of nerd and stupid face.

As I sat down, and after a few introductions, I asked her if she knew any spa around that had the best services and she told me that she knew just the place that I was looking for. So, she just stood up and told me that she’d walk me to it. The instant that she stood up, all her features now were in full glare and I could see everything that made her the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen. The breasts were even firmer and I noticed that she had no lingerie on but they still had this firmness to them that was so inviting. I got an erection by just looking at her breasts and as I made my way down her body, the dress that she had on was short and her thighs were just right there in front of me looking as petite as I had never seen. Just looking at her got me to thinking what it would be like having her in my bed.

She noticed all my stares and told me that she had gotten so many of those before and she was not interested in what I was thinking about. Though I could clearly tell that I too had captured her imagination and I was sure that she would love to see me naked too. As we got closer to the spa that she was taking me, it occurred to me that she looked tired and I could also have a clue from the way she talked. So, I suggested we go in for a double massage together. She agreed. The place was called The Garden Spa at Bishan Park and it was one of the best Spas that I had ever visited. She told me that she regularly came there when see just wanted to feel at peace and connect with her inner self. All the while am waiting for our turn to come as we had the massage in the same room. As she took off her clothes and slipped in to a towel, she was even more beautiful and I just wanted to have her right there and I could have if it wasn’t for the two gentlemen that came to give us the massage. I loved the fact that they were really professional and I have never been more relaxed in my life. As the massage was going, I thought to myself what it would be like to go home with her even though it was our first time together.

So, after the massage, I invited her to my place for some coffee and she obliged. I got to learn so much about her and after a cup of coffee; I got set on preparing dinner for us as she told me all about The Garden Spa and Singapore as a whole. I learnt so much about Singapore in those few hours than all the books that I had ever read about it before I return. We ate supper and as we did so, she slipped her leg under the table and started rubbing on my crotch and I immediately knew that this was on. I got to her side of the table and kissed her, she kissed me back so much that I knew that she was the one I had been looking for all my life. I carried her to the bedroom and as I undressed her, she became even more beautiful with every piece of clothing that I took off of her. When she was completely naked and I could see all of her, it was one of the best sights that I had ever set my eyes upon. I got on top of her and as we made love and she moaned to my strokes, I felt there was the connection that I had always wanted.

To Be Continued…
Old 09-01-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
GoodieYear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice!! Please continue
Old 09-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
cheryong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS
Old 10-01-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

We made love a couple more times and neither of us wanted to get off each other’s arms that night. She just lay there in my arms as I smelt her air which looked even more beautiful in the light. I knew that I had found the girl that would make me happy for the rest of my days back in Singapore. As I was thinking all this, she woke up and started kissing me again and I knew that that was the second chapter of the best night of my life.
However, from her mouth came a soft whisper in my ears “sorry, dear, I am married. There cannot be any romance going on between us. Purely just one time only, no further.” I lost contact with her totally after that day. I know exactly what I wanted through the incident. I like married or attached ladies. They are challenging.

So to update you on myself, I have moved out from my parents’ place and rented a unit of my own. It is a small condo unit in the east. I chose that place because of its proximity to ECP, which holds a lot of my childhood memories. After 4 years of staying alone in Australia, I gave myself the excuse that I am not used to stay with my parents anymore because they will comment on my drinking and smoking habits. The reality is that I have become a self-centered bastard. I am hoping to enjoy my life but of course I overlooked my duty of looking after them. I will explain about it on the next chapter…..

Bad Neighbor I Am

Sara Kim walked home from the supermarket, a bag of groceries against her chest. It was the last week of August, and the day was not only hot, but humid as well. Actually when is Singapore not humid and hot right? Too humid for her taste, actually, as she could feel sweat clinging to her shirt while her jet-black hair stuck to her face.

Sara took solace in the fact that in a couple more weeks, she'd be back in college. For now she had just moved into her grandmother's house. Her grandmother had just left on a vacation overseas, and happened to need someone to take care of things while she was away. Free rent in exchange for checking the mail and tending to her plants Sara would take any day. The only problem was that she didn't have a car here, and had to make these stupid trips to the store. The walk wasn't so bad, but the heat that made the trips annoying. Sara was starting to regret wearing a shirt and hot pants, it probably would have been better just to wear a dress.

It was a long way from the store to her grandmother's house, and the time the bag was a little heavy for her small 5'4" frame. Sara was starting to pant as she made her way home. It was a late afternoon sun, at its hottest. The heat was really getting to her, the ground was starting to swirl. It was suddenly hard even to keep her eyes open, and all of a sudden Sara found herself falling backwards, her bag spilling from her hands.

The last thing Sara heard was someone shouting, "Hey!"

Yes. That was me. When I saw her falling backwards, Sara was in our condo lobby. I am not sure if you had the experience when you move from a hot weather to a cold room, your head will start spinning. That was what exactly happen to her.

Sara came to lying on a sofa, unopened boxes all around her. The air was cool, the house strongly air-conditioned. A man sat next to her, with my arm around her propping her up, while a cup was held at her lips. Thirst came upon her, and she drank fervently, but the man pulled the cup back.

"Not so fast." The man said, passing the cup into Sara's hands.

Sara took the cup eagerly, trying to pace herself. "Thanks..." She murmured, when the cup was empty.

"No problem. I'm Larry."

"Sara." Sara's eyes wandered around the room before resting on my face. I returned the stare with a grin. Inwardly, Sara was surprised by how good looking I was. Sandy hair and grey eyes, the jawline hard. My smile showed perfectly white teeth, but Sara couldn't help but feel a little uneasy under that smile. Sara could feel her cheeks getting hot, as I took the empty cup from her and went over to the kitchen counter.

"Nice to meet you, Sara. I just moved here a couple of days ago. I was going to grocery store when I saw you collapse."

"I can't thank you enough for helping me." Sara looked over at the counter and saw her bag of groceries. I was still standing in the kitchen, gazing at Sara intensely. Discomfort creeped up, as Sara noticed how tall I was, I was close to 6 feet tall. Why did I use past tense? I actually become shorter nowadays when I go to measure my height for health checks. Sara saw my eyes focusing on her chest. My house was air-conditioned, and the house was cool. Sara was dimly aware her nipples had stiffened into points through her bra and shirt. She knew she had to get out of there.

She rose and went over to her bag. "Well... it was nice to meet you Larry." Sara made to grab her bag and leave but I suddenly blocked her. Logical right? Got such piece of good pussy, cannot just let go. I was thinking how to bang her. When I was stopping her, I have no idea what do I want to do.

"Hey now, not so fast. Don't you want to know where I moved from?" I said with a wicked grin. "Why don't we get to know each other a little.”?

"Maybe another time. I'm... busy today."

Sara noticed something change in my eyes, but even as she thought to escape my arm shot out like lightning and twisted hers behind her back, doubling her over the kitchen counter. She wanted to scream but I had put my weight on her, crushing her against the smooth surface. I leaned in to whisper in her ear, my breath tickling her cheek.

"I saved you today, don't you want to reward me?" I taunted.

"No!" Sara screamed as loudly as she could. "Somebody help me!" Sara felt her other arm being twisted behind her back. Sara fought as hard as she could but I was just too strong. Pain coursed through her arm as she fought, but in no time Sarah found herself pushed up against the kitchen counter with my full weight behind her. She struggled to breathing, panting heavily as my hands begun to wander. For your information, my weight at that time was about 95 kg.

Sara felt her shirt pushed up as I unclasped her bra, and used the garment tie her hands together. Her breasts sprang free, they were shapely for her body, two round globes pressed against the hard counter.

"Somebody please help me. Please!"

Sara struggled to get up again but I put my legs around her legs locking her between him, as I brought my arms around her to cup her breasts. Sara screamed again, but I suddenly pushed her cheek into the counter.

"If you keep fighting I'll snap your neck, I swear..." I snarled into her ear. In reality, I don’t even know how to do that.

Sara froze in a wave of fear and adrenaline. She opened her mouth to scream again but she felt her cry lodge in her throat when my hands found her nipples. Sara gasped in pain as I twisted.

"There's no one around anyway," I chuckled, as I began to knead and massage Sara's breasts.

"Please don't do this..." Sara sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"As long as you don't fight, I won't hurt you."

Sara heard my tone had softened. As long as she didn't fight, I wouldn't hurt her... but if she didn't fight this...

I continued to assault her tits as Sara struggled within herself. Her tortured nipples ached, but my touch was warm against her skin. I started to run my hands across her back, gently at first then more firmly, then underneath to her stomach where it was pressed against the cold kitchen counter. Her nipples began to tingle where they touched the hard granite. There was a heat wherever I put my hands, and heat gathering somewhere. She could feel a fluttering beginning in the pit of her stomach. Before she knew it, Sara had stopped screaming and was struggling to even maintain her breathing.

A forceful yank and Sara suddenly felt me pull her shorts down to her knees.

"Let me go..." Sara tried to plead one last time, but I totally ignored her.

"You are a hot little thing aren't you... no wonder you were burning up in the sun."

"No..."

Her panties were down now, and I was parting her tan thighs, my hands rubbing the insides and outsides of her legs.

"Look how wet you're wet already. You're a slut! A fucking slut." I was stroking her pussy mound, making her tense and suck in her breath.

“No,” Sara thought. It wasn't true. It couldn't be. But I pushed a thumb into her slit now, forcing it against her pussy walls, forcing all the thoughts from her mind.

"Jesus, you’re tight. Doesn't get much bigger sized tools, do you?" Sara froze as my fingers found her clit.

To Be Continued
Old 13-01-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 18
sms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersms69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward for the next update .
Old 13-01-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
Chetti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 13-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

"Please... don't touch me..." Sara knew she was weak there. Whenever her boyfriend played with her there she would come quickly. Sara lifted her butt, arching her back, trying to escape my touch but I pushed her back down, one hand running up and down her back as the other was between her, two fingers rubbing her sensitive nub. Pleasure was beginning to spread from her core, she could feel the blood rushing down to her most intimate region. Sara tried to focus on the brown bag of groceries next to her but to no avail. Sara could feel her heartbeat quicken, while her mind began to blank.

“Oh no... Oh no... No”, Sara thought. She had to control her breathing, but her cunt started to spasm involuntarily already. Her breath shortened for a moment, and as Sara looked back she saw me look down at her, watching her every reaction. Sara tried to breathe deeply, quickly turning her face away, but as she did she felt me twist my thumb inside her pussy, pushing against the walls. The extra sensation was just too much and the pleasure exploded within her without warning, her pussy pulsing in ecstasy. Sara could not stop the shuddering exhale that escape her lips as she came, turning aside her head as her pussy contracted in pleasure.

Her orgasm finally subsided with her clit aching. She simply lay there, hands still tied over her head with her legs spread wide, unable to do anything pressed against the kitchen counter. Her brow began to furrow in discomfort, I noticed and withdrew my hand, flipping her over so she lay on her back facing the ceiling. Sara felt that I removed her shorts and grab hold of her thighs, pulling them apart.

Sara looked up at me, spent. Somehow, I had removed my shirt already, and my pants were down at my knees. Sara eyes widened as she saw my erected member poised between her legs.

"Please... let me go now," Sara whispered.

I ignored her pleas, pushing forward without warning. Sara cried out in pain, as the thick rod invaded her, stretching her tight slit. I began to fuck her, pumping in and out steadily, never pushing too hard, but never slowing pace.

"You're so tight." I moaned.

The initial discomfort faded, and Sara started to feel her pussy grip my cock. Before long, Sara could feel her clit beginning to itch again, as I pumped into her. No, not again, Sara thought, not again. But somehow pleasure was already spreading from her core, as a tension began to build once again in her belly. I suddenly increased my pace dramatically, causing Sara to gasp. Her clit slid against my cock, and Sara instinctively reached out to push me away, her small hands clutching the base of my hardness. With her hands wrapped around my cock, she tried to push it back, and I stopped, giving her a moment's respite.

"Going to come again?"

Sara looked up, breathing hard as she fought to control herself. I was grinning evilly down at her, my hands absentmindedly holding and stroking the outsides of her thighs. Suddenly, I began plunging into her again, gazing at her lazily. Sara looked down quickly, avoiding my eyes. But when she looked down all she could see was the signs of her lust. Her swollen dark mound, wrapped tightly against my swollen cock, her juices slowly leaking out of her, her cream along my entire length.

I pulled Sara's hands around my cock away, pinning them to her stomach, while my other hand went stroking behind her back and lifted her hips, pushing her against me. I began to pump harder and harder, sliding her clit against my shaft. Each thrust sent a thrill of pleasure up her spine. Sara felt herself starting to squeeze involuntarily around me and she could not help but let out a soft moan. Sara did her best to ignore the sensations but I intentionally ran my hand up her chest causing her whole body to tense up. Every stroke pushed a little more of her cream out, and every stroke brought her closer.

Sara hated it. She hated me for doing that to her, and herself for responding, but yet... why did it feel so good? She stared in a trance where they were joined, where her pussy gripped my cock. I sensed the tension and brushed my hand across her stomach.

Sarah sucked in her breath as she felt it coming, and the time she moaned softly as she went over the edge. Her legs tried to come together as they tensed, her pussy squeezing and squeezing. All she could do was throw her head back and shut her eyes, overcome with sensation, her breaths shuddering from pleasure. She could not stop herself moaning again as I gradually slowed down. Her body was exhausted with sexual euphoria, but I am still not done with her. Sara opened her eyes when she felt me pull out. I scooped her up and carry her back to the sofa.

I sat down and spread Sara across my lap facing me. Sara closed her eyes and knelt on my lap limply, waiting for me to finish and the nightmare to end.

Nothing happened. Sara could not stand the silence anymore and opened her eyes, finding me gazing at her without moving. Suddenly I embraced her and kissed her full on the lips like a lover.
“No!” Sara thought, as my tongue found its way into her mouth. It was not supposed to turn out like this. But my kiss left her breathless and struggling to compose herself.

I pushed her shirt up again, revealing her perky breasts again, her nipples hard points. I played with them again, running my hand across her body as I did. I teased her for what seemed like an eternity, when I suddenly stopped and spoke.

"Don't worry, just enjoy yourself..." Sara didn't know what to say to that, and only gasped softly as I suddenly lifted her and sank her on to my cock again.

"Grab my shoulders," I commanded.

In Sara's mind, she wanted not to obey but somehow she found herself doing what I said, as she clutched my shoulders desperately, trying to ignore the rising pleasure between her legs. My hands were on her hips, rubbing her butt cheeks as I pushed her onto my cock again and again. A soft slapping sound began to echo throughout the room, accompanied by a wet sloshing as I continued to fuck her. I was fucking her deep now, each thrust reaching her sensitive spot inside, while her clit continued to slide along my shaft and hitting my pubic bone. Even though Sara had come twice already, she could feel the pleasure building yet again.

Sara felt that I am tensing as well, and I was breathing hard the time.

"Shit, I'm going to come," I growled. Sara's eyes widened as the logical part of her mind kicked in. She didn't use birth control.

"No! Stop..." Sara panted as she struggled to get off my humping cock, "I don't use..."

But I ignored her and suddenly increased my pace, my hands stretching out her butt cheeks as I slammed her down onto my dick. Her clit felt so good, and my cock felt so hot between her legs. Sara could feel her orgasm coming as her back arched, the pleasure overwhelming all her sense of reason.

"No!" Sara barely managed to gasp out as her pussy started its pulse. The time, Sara moaned openly as she came.

Her hips seemed to move on their own, and she was dimly aware that my cock was pulsing too as she rode her orgasm out. When the pleasure subsided, she looked down and saw my seed spilling out of her just as I finally pulled out.

Sara could feel her stomach tightening as she watched the semen slowly drip out of her, falling on to my glistening cock and my sofa. Her pussy was still engorged from her arousal. She could get pregnant from this, but somehow she had still come so hard, and I suddenly kissed her again, forcing my tongue into her mouth yet again.

When I broke the kiss Sara found herself breathing hard yet again, but I only stood and walked over to the kitchen to grab her groceries. Without even putting my pants back on, I grabbed Sara's hand and led Sara out of my house and onto the corridor.

"No, stop... please let me put my panties back on at least..." Sara struggled to say as I dragged her.

They suddenly stopped as I pulled Sara into him. Me handed Sara the bag and said curtly pointed to the door.

"Is there where you live?"

Sara looked around in completely surprise as she found herself standing in front of her grandmother's house.

"How..." Sara started to say.

I smiled wickedly. "I have been watching your boyfriend and you role playing from my apartment. That is how I know you like rough sex and rapes. I saw how you seduced the MacDonald’s delivery boy. Now be a good girl, go back and put your groceries down. If you want more, come back and this time, we will play master and slave."

Sara's stared at me in disbelief as I turned and walked back to my unit, right next to her grandmother's.
I clean my cock and put my shorts back on. I was in the kitchen having a cold drink when I hear the doorbell chimed. I grinned to myself, she sure return fast.
Old 13-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
tabletlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 16-01-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Thank you guys, for your encouraging comments. If you would be kind enough to share what you like or don't like about this thread then I could work harder on improving it to make your time worthwhile.

Thank you.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Noisyvan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates!
Old 16-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Aileen's eyes seemed to dance with excitement as they scanned my face. She was a young, beautiful Chinese girl raised in the convent schools of Singapore. She is your usual convent girls that has a sharp tongue and smart retort on most arguments. Her dark eyes always captivated me. She had finished JC a year ago and after a year off to work and save money she was ready to start university. I met her as she is chose our firm to practice her internship. I was tasked to bring her on a tour.

I had long suspected she had a crush on me but I was never sure. Now as she pranced around me all excited it was hard to deny. Her long straight black hair framing her round face and that wonderful sweet smile made my insides flutter a bit. The warm weather meant both of us were wearing shorts and hers showed off her toned legs and white, flawless skin perfectly. I needed to get those thoughts out of my head. Aileen was my best friend's girlfriend. Charles and Aileen had been off and on for the first couple months and now they seems to be doing well together. Yes, Charles was the guy that we had the little orgy at in the earlier days of my life.

We were done with the tour and looking for lunch. Being student, I offered her a chance to save some money - I'd make her lunch at my place. My house mates were not due to return for the a few days so we'd have the place to ourselves. It was not anything fancy but her eyes seemed to absorb my every movement as I walked around the kitchen, chopping up vegetables, boiling noodles, and made a quick Chinese style noodle dish.

Our conversation was sprinkled with laughter and lots of flirting; mostly from her. But I didn't mind. In fact I probably encouraged it. I gave her a quick tour of my small apartment. When we reached my bedroom she changed subjects.

"Last week when Charles took us to watch movie, weren't you shocked at the amount of sex and nudity in it?" she asked. (Yes, the happened a while ago when RA movie is the thing that most people want to watch.)

"A bit, but it did play an important part in the story telling and the overall mystery." I replied, warily, knowing full well that Charles and I knew perfectly well what was in the movie.

"Did you find that sexy at all?" Aileen's face started blushing slightly upon saying those words. Her light complexion made it hard to cover up.

"Well, it was hard not to with such beautiful actresses on the screen". I hoped that was a safe enough answer.

"What would you do if you had me handcuffed to the top of the bed?" She looked mischievously at me and stretched her hands out towards me, clasped, wrists together. Her hands were inches away from my chest. My heart went into overdrive. I stared at her beautiful hands, pretended to wrap them with a rope, winked and said, "You're crazy! Charles would kill me!"

Aileen's hands got closer and softly pressed up against my chest and she quietly said "Charles's not here... but you are...”

Her face was so close. My mind began to protest. Charles was a loyal guy. So was I. But as the electricity from her hands spread on my chest I leaned in to kiss her soft supple lips. I had imagined what this would have felt like for so many months.

Our kisses became more urgent, her hands still up against my chest, my hands stroking her back... I backed off first, looked at her and reached back to grab my bathrobe. I pulled the sash from it and asked her to give her hands to me. I softly tied them together with the terry cloth sash and led her to my bed.

I was a bit nervous but managed to sound confident when I said, "Lie down. You'll find out what I'd do to you if you want it."

She lay down. Her face looked happy but her eyes were filled with a bit of fear mixed with desire. I tied her hands up and at top of my bed. It was loose. If she'd really wanted to it would have been easy for her to escape. But she lay before me, my willing partner in crime and passion.

I moved my head down and resumed kissing her. She started probing with her tongue which was a new sensation for me. I didn't have much experience with girls. Charles was the handsome one in our group of friends, always getting female attention. And here my beautiful young girlfriend was, on my bed, kissing me back with passion.

"Are you sure you want more? We can always stop", I said, hoping to give her a chance to back out. Deep down, I knew I didn't want to stop. Her answer was to continue kissing me. Emboldened, my hand started caressing her outstretched arms. She started squirming, being ticklish. We stopped kissing as she squealed.

Her squeals stopped as my hands reached her neck and shoulders, slowly descending to just above her breasts... Damn it. I should have taken her top off first before tying her up...

I felt her breasts above her bra, her eyes locked onto mine, her mouth slightly agape. I went lower, caressing her stomach over her t-shirt before quickly going underneath and feeling that beautiful smooth skin on her belly. My fingertips continued their slow methodical caressing.

"You are so beautiful". I meant it too. She closed her eyes and whispered, "Don't stop, keep going."
Old 16-01-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

WhyLidat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going TS
Old 19-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Tifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTifacloud is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please remember to come back soon with your story .
Old 19-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
KathyChow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 19-01-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster