The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking The Tourist Trap

hey bros, back with another of my literary works.. let me know if you enjoy and i'll keep posting !!

-----

It was supposed to be the trip of a lifetime.

Christine had always dreamed of traveling abroad for most of her 26 years. A young professional from the bustling international city of Los Angeles, she'd heard from her friends how fun it was to travel around the world, especially to exotic locales such as Hong Kong and Singapore. Her marketing agency had recently shutdown for the holidays, so it was a perfect time to take her first trip outside the US.

As an Asian-American girl with parents who were originally from Hong Kong, Christine always grown up with a great love for Asian food and culture, so being able to travel abroad for the first time with her boyfriend Ryan was always going to be an overseas adventure worth a lifetime. Ryan himself had been a bit hesitant traveling that far, being a typical white boy from Ohio, but she'd sold him on the idea of a cheap romp through Phuket, Singapore, and Kuala Lumpur.

The first leg of the trip had went excellently, with the two of them exploring the more traditional sights and sounds of Phuket. However, the city girl in Christine longed to be back in a big city, which Singapore fit perfectly. In fact, on a recommendation from one of her marketing colleagues who had visited Singapore the year before, she and Ryan decided to explore Sound Bazaar, one of the newest nightclubs in the city-state.

Knowing that it was one of those places to see and be seen at, Christine decided to dress up for the occasion. She'd always been very disciplined about staying fit, her slender frame and shorter height allowing her to pull off a sexy little black dress with a back cut low enough to reveal just a little of the lacy black bra she'd worn underneath it. The frontal V neckline was deep enough to allow some flashing of her B-cup cleavage, while the bottom of her dress ended just below her upper thighs, leaving her toned, skinny legs exposed to the world. It was an outfit that had caught a lot of unwanted male attention in the past, but Christine figured that with Ryan in tow, she'd be safe. A small black clutch, gold earrings, and a pair of pink stiletto heels completed the look perfectly.

The club itself turned out to be a lot more than she had imagined it to be. The Saturday night crowd had turned out in force, with muscular hunks and slender babes grinding on a packed dance floor. In fact, Christine was glad that she'd gone with her sexy outfit as she didn't want to stand out like a tourist (which she was) amongst the locals. In fact, the expensive $100 shoulder-length haircut and balayage brown highlights she'd gotten right before the trip were paying off. Ryan stood out a little more by virtue of his skin tone, but the cosmopolitan nature of the crowd allowed him to blend in too.
Old 14-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Tourist Trap

interesting story bro, please continue writing...
Old 14-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

camping! Wonder what Ryan thinks about Singaporean girls
Old 14-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Chivasty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start TS, camping here
Old 14-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

thanks bros! next part! guess what is going to happen next...

----

After a thumping, energetic session on the floor to the sounds of Pitbull remixed expertly by the local DJ Rekkord, Christine decided that it was time to take a break from the action and headed towards the bar to get a drink. By the time she'd squeezed her way near to the front of the bar, she realized that the bartender was busy pouring out a round of shots for a large group and was ignoring the rest of the patrons who were starting to sound a little disgruntled. Annoyed, she was about to complain to Ryan when she felt her felt someone tap her on the shoulder.

"Hey pretty girl, you want a drink?" said the voice in strongly accented Singlish. She turned around to face a Chinese male model lookalike who was grasping a bottle of Belvedere vodka in his right hand.

"Ya, you.. you want some of this?" he proferred, waving the bottle at her. "I bought it already.. my treat"

Blushing at the attention, Christine shook her head and grabbed Ryan by the wrist to pull him over to her. "Thanks so much for the offer, but unfortunately, I already have a boyfriend."

The Chinese guy must have picked up on her American accent, for he changed his tone. "Wah, so you guys are tourists here? From the US? Come come, now I really want to get you guys some drinks for coming all the way here. My name is Ah Seng - you can call me Seng, and these are my buddies Poh and Kumar," he said, gesturing to a scrawny guy wearing glasses and a tall, muscular Indian guy standing next to him.

At this point, Christine was absolutely thirsty and was dying to get a drink to quench her thirst, busy bartender be damned.

"I'm Christine and this is my boyfriend Ryan," she replied as she introduced herself to her new compatriots. "We flew all the way from LA to come visit Asia!"

"Wah, damn far man," commented Poh as he squinted at her in the dark. "Come, enjoy this place like us locals!"

The group migrated to a small table where the bottle of Belvedere was poured out into shot glasses.

"To my new American friends, CHEERS!!" was Seng's toast as he raised his glass to the ceiling. With that, Christine poured the contents of the shotglass down her throat in one gulp, feeling the alcohol burn as it went down.

She smiled at the idea of making new friends, especially locals who could show them around town. In fact, she was so happy that she was... feeling sleepy? Her head suddenly felt like it weighed a ton and she was struggling to keep her eyelids open. She looked around groggily at Ryan, who looked like he was in a similar stupor. Before she could comprehend fully what had happened, the fatigue took over and she lolled off into the darkness.
Old 14-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
PlifferBG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Camping too
Old 14-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

When Christine woke up, it was to the sound of a truck engine being turned off. Blinking hard to try to get rid of her dazed state, she realized that she and Ryan were leaning against a dusty concrete wall in a construction site, with their hands bound behind their backs. Standing over them were Seng and Kumar, grinning from ear to ear as they surveyed the scene.

"So you think you foreigners can come here and jump into our newest clubs just because you are Americans? Especially bringing your ang moh boyfriend along?" sneered Seng. "Even Kumar who came from India 5 years ago had to get my promoter friend's help to get in. You think you are so great?!"

Kumar snorted in reply, obviously the strong but silent type.

"Let us go or I'll call the embassy," retorted Ryan. "You know that we have diplomatic immunity and all you guys will be in trouble. Let us go now and we won't call the cops."

"So you think you can threaten us in our own country?" said Poh as he walked over from the truck, gesturing at the construction site. "You foreigners seem to be trespassing on a private construction site. In fact, I will tell them that you were trying to sell drugs to locals here. I have a small bag of cocaine I found that could possibly belong to you two..."

"You can't do anything to u.. UGH" Ryan's comeback was cut short by Kumar's kick to his ribs, causing him to double over backwards in pain.

"I've had enough of this ang moh's nonsense. Sibeh sian. Tie him to the pillar and make him shut up!" commanded Seng.

With that, Kumar and Poh dragged Ryan over to a nearby pillar and used some thick cable ties to bind him to the pillar. To accomplish the shutting up part, they gagged him with a dirty cloth, reducing his furious yells to muffled sounds.

"Good good. Now we can have him watch us have fun with his chio Asian girlfriend," sneered Seng as he sauntered over to Christine to caress her cheek.

At this point, she was so stunned that she hadn't said anything. But this time, the physical contact shocked her into action.

"GET AWAY from me you scum!" she screamed. "Don't you DARE touch me with your filthy hand!"

"Now now, is that any way to treat your host?" taunted Seng as he squatted down beside her, his hand sliding down her face, to her exposed neck, then down to her chest as he caressed her left breast with the gently touch of a lover.

"GO AWAY!!" she screamed again as she squirmed away from him, but the wall prevented her from getting any further from her tormentor.

"Stop struggling or your boyfriend will get it!" yelled Poh from across the room as he held a big construction blade to Ryan's throat.

A lump emerged in Christine's throat as she realized that any more resistance from her would result in them inflicting grevious harm to her darling boyfriend. He on the other hand was powerless to save her, and could only watch as the men had their way with her. She stopped moving, paralyzed by her shock and fear, as the weight of the world collapsed in on her.
Old 14-01-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Patrizian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue!!
Old 14-01-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nicely written TS
Old 14-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 9
GonnaFugHer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 14-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 12
mangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermangoosteen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

interesting story! keep it going TS!
Old 14-01-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
midside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymidside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story TS, camping here!
Old 15-01-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Real action starting.....TS....pls cont...cheers
Old 15-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
honeycewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 15-01-2017, 01:07 PM