The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Lee siblings’ allegations against Cabinet committee should be 'put to rest': DPM Teo

By Kenneth Cheng

Published: 2:53 PM, July 4, 2017

Updated: 6:31 PM, July 4, 2017

SINGAPORE — After two days of debate on the Lee family dispute over 38 Oxley Road, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean said on Tuesday (July 4) that allegations about the Cabinet committee set up to mull over options for 38Oxley Road should be “put to rest”.

He reiterated that the committee had been exploring various intermediate options for the property, for which studies were continuing, and that Mr Lee Hsien Yang had indicated publicly that he was open to some of these options.

Mr Lee has also acknowledged that no decision was needed now since his sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling, still lives there. This was also the Government’s position, said Mr Teo, who chairs the Cabinet committee.

He also noted Mr Lee’s recognition that “no man stands above the law”. There was “no disagreement on this” and the Government has a duty to go through due process for when a decision needs to be taken on the house in future.

Over the past weeks, PM Lee’s sibilings have heaped criticism on the Cabinet committee, which they called a “shadowy” group formed to allow the Prime Minister to have his way with the house, and bypass the courts which have found Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s Last Will to be valid. They also alleged that the committee cannot be independent of PM Lee, given that those who work for him serve on it.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...t-rest-dpm-teo

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-07-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat's full speech in Parliament (July 4, 2017)

Published: 3:13 PM, July 4, 2017

Like many fellow Singaporeans, I am deeply saddened that the differences in views between PM and Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling, over how to honour their father’s wishes regarding 38 Oxley Road, has been made so public, with Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling accusing PM of abuse of power.

I served as Mr Lee’s Principal Private Secretary, or PPS, when he was Senior Minister, from mid-1997 to early 2000. During this period, I had the benefit of many interactions with Mr Lee. I also interacted with Mrs Lee, both in Singapore and on several overseas trips. I learnt that both of them, especially Mrs Lee, valued their privacy deeply. They would be deeply anguished, if they were alive, to see the siblings’ disagreement played out so publicly.

The issue before Parliament, as several MPs have pointed out, is not about the preservation or demolition of the house, but rather, the allegations, directed at PM and the government by Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling, of an abuse of power. PM and DPM Teo have addressed these allegations. Many MPs have also given their views on this. I hope Members of this House and fellow Singaporeans will reflect on these, and decide for themselves if any abuse has taken place. My own view is: No, there has been no abuse of power. We have heard no specific allegations of acts of abuse against the PM and the government, that demand a deeper inquiry. What has been levelled are general allegations and aspersions cast. The two days of this Parliament sitting bear this out. No Member, including from the WP, has articulated any specific allegation of abuse of power.

I will, therefore, not dwell on the issues that have already been discussed quite extensively.

What would Mr Lee’s wishes be?

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...nt-july-4-2017

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

No conflict of interest in Lucien Wong's appointment as A-G: PM Lee

By Kelly Ng

Published: 3:17 PM, July 4, 2017

Updated: 6:47 PM, July 4, 2017

SINGAPORE — There is "no problem of conflict at all" in Mr Lucien Wong's appointment as Attorney-General (A-G) even though he was Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's personal lawyer who had advised him on issues related to 38 Oxley Road, said Mr Lee in Parliament on Tuesday (June 4).

Now that he is the A-G, Mr Wong is not advising the Government on matters surrounding the founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's family home. Another office in AGC takes charge of this, stressed PM Lee.

It is "perfectly normal" for lawyers to encounter potential conflicts of interest when they change jobs, but the rules to deal with these are clear, he said, in response to questions raised by Workers' Party Members of Parliament on the propriety of Mr Wong's appointment as well as that of former People's Action Party Member of Parliament Hri Kumar Nair as Deputy A-G.

"The way to deal with this is quite standard - to recuse themselves when matters come up which they had previously dealt with in another capacity…All professional lawyers know how to handle such matters," PM Lee told the House, adding that judges do the same when they move from practice to the Bench.

Mr Lee added that when Mr Wong's name came up as a candidate to succeed Mr VK Rajah as AG, he had endorsed Mr Wong with confidence.

"I was even more confident because I had direct personal experience working with (Mr Wong) on this case. I had also consulted him informally when we worked on the Points of Agreement case on Malaysia. I knew that he was a very good lawyer. Everyone involved in the appointment was fully aware that this was the basis of my recommendation," said Mr Lee.

"I told Cabinet that he was my lawyer, that that was not an impediment although the opposition may make an issue of it, and that I recommended him."

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ment-ag-pm-lee

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Man who held up sign calling for PM to resign at Raffles Place arrested for second time

By Louisa Tang

Published: 5:27 PM, July 4, 2017

Updated: 6:50 PM, July 4, 2017

SINGAPORE – A man, who called for the resignation of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong at Raffles Place MRT station, had been arrested for the second time in two days, while out on bail.

A police spokesman said the 41-year-old was detained at 12.53pm under the Public Order Act. He had been arrested on Monday (July 3) for the same offence.

The man, whom TODAY understands has been identified as Singaporean Yan Jun, was out on bail when he was arrested again on Tuesday.

Photos and videos circulating online have shown him holding up a sign at Raffles Place MRT station asking PM Lee to resign over the “Terrex conspiracy”.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...place-arrested

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-07-2017, 08:09 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-07-2017, 08:09 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-07-2017, 08:11 PM

Old 04-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Why the matter was brought up three mths b4 elected president? That man got arrested today is a FT? Strange.

Final strike. The man give his story in foreign media. Actually it does cause harm. Never in millions yrs could we see this coming.

Lets wait and see.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Why the matter was brought up three mths b4 elected president? That man got arrested today is a FT? Strange.

Final strike. The man give his story in foreign media. Actually it does cause harm. Never in millions yrs could we see this coming.

Lets wait and see.
Bro,
I think not much lah.
Look over the causeway, that one worse. Until now still sitting easy.

Hard to fight someone or something that owns the system.

Rgds

Believe when none would.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Samster

PM Lee cries during closing Parliament speech on July 4, 2017

He managed to compose himself.

By Belmont Lay | 10 hours

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong became visibly emotional during his closing speech in Parliament on July 4, 2017.

The moment came towards the end of the final statement in the two-day Parliament hearing.

This was after members of parliament were given the chance to grill the prime minister regarding allegations raised by his two siblings over the 38 Oxley Road house. His statement is a round-up to address any outstanding queries.

PM Lee could be seen visibly holding back his emotions as he recounted the early years in Singapore and his father’s role as prime minister then.

PM Lee said he was instructed then by his father, the late Lee Kuan Yew, to take care of the family in case anything happened to him during a tumultuous period in Singapore’s early history.

PM Lee said after taking multiple pauses in his speech: “After so many years, I’d be unable to fulfil the role which my father hoped I would.”

continue reading here : http://mothership.sg/2017/07/pm-lee-...n-july-4-2017/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-07-2017, 06:35 AM
Samster

PM open to setting up inquiry panel if there is proof of alleged wrongdoing

By Toh Ee Ming

AND

Siau Ming En

Published: 9:22 PM, July 4, 2017

Updated: 11:53 PM, July 4, 2017

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Tuesday (July 4) there is no need to convene a Committee of Inquiry (COI) or a Parliamentary Select Committee to look into allegations against him made by his siblings, as there were “no specifics to the headline charge of abuse of power”.

Nevertheless, if Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling continue to make accusations and there is proof of alleged wrongdoing, he would assess these options, PM Lee said.

Over the two-day Parliamentary debate, several Members of Parliament had raised the prospect of convening an inquiry to end the saga once and for all, citing concerns that the dispute would rage on even after Parliament wraps up its debate on the matter.

But PM Lee said: “What specifically did I do that was wrong? What was wrong with that? Who was involved? When did it happen?” Not a single Member of Parliament (MP), not even Opposition MPs, have stood behind these allegations or offered any evidence, he noted.

He questioned whether Select Committees should be set up “to investigate every unsubstantiated allegation, every wild rumour”. It was the job of the MPs to pursue the facts and make those allegations in their own name if they believed something was wrong, instead of merely repeating allegations and attributing them to others, he said.

“If you think something is wrong, even if you are not fully sure, then come into this House, confront the Government firmly, and ask for explanations and answers,” he said. MPs can demand for a Select Committee or COI if they are not satisfied with the Government replies thereafter.

The accusers may not be in Parliament, but PM Lee said that should not stop MPs from talking to them, or prevent the accusers from getting in touch with the MPs and raising the issues on their behalf.

“In fact, that is one reason why Parliamentary Privilege exists, so that MPs can make allegations in the House that are not completely proven and may be defamatory, without fear of being sued for defamation,” added PM Lee.

On Tuesday, Workers’ Party chief Low Thia Khiang asked PM Lee to “confirm that he will sue his siblings ... or agree to a Select Committee if they make more allegations in public”.

In response, PM Lee said that it depends on what his siblings say, and he will decide accordingly. “If there is serious evidence of alleged wrongdoing, certainly I will decide what to do, and we have to consider a COI, Select Committee, defamation (lawsuit) or there may be other options,” said PM Lee.

Noting the potential impact on the function of the Government should

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ngdoing-pm-lee

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-07-2017, 06:38 AM
Samster

Parliament finds no evidence of abuse of power in family spat: PM

By Kelly Ng

AND

Toh Ee Ming

Published: 4:00 AM, July 5, 2017

Updated: 6:28 AM, July 5, 2017

SINGAPORE — During a parliamentary debate that spanned almost 11 hours across two days, not one Member of Parliament (MP) — of the 29 who spoke —substantiated any allegations of abuse of power hurled against Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong by his siblings. In contrast, the Government has been shown to have “acted properly and with due process”, as PM Lee put it.

Wrapping up the debate that he had called for to address grave allegations levelled against him by Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling, PM Lee said that facts and explanations have been put on the record, and Singaporeans have been given “a full account of how the Government works, and what the Government has done, in the case of 38 Oxley Road”.

He added: “The allegations have been aired, have been answered and rebutted. And people can see that there has been no abuse of power, by me or the Government. I hope that this two-day debate has cleared the air and will calm things down.”

He acknowledged that it would be “unrealistic to hope that the matter is now completely put to rest”.

“I do not know what further statements or allegations my siblings may make,” he said. But with the benefit of Ministerial Statements delivered by him and Deputy PM Teo Chee Hean, PM Lee said Singaporeans are now in a better position to “judge the facts and see this issue in perspective”.

During the two-day debate, a total of 18 People’s Action Party (PAP) MPs, five WP MPs and six Nominated MPs rose to speak.

The eight MPs who weighed in on the closely watched debate yesterday reiterated concerns on issues such as the circumstances behind the drafting of Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s Last Will, the role of the Ministerial Committee set up to look into the options for 38 Oxley Road and the panel’s next steps.

Some of the MPs again raised the suggestion of convening a Committee of Inquiry (COI) or Parliamentary Select Committee to probe further into the dispute.

But PM Lee told the House that there was no basis to set up a COI or Select Committee, given that none of the allegations were substantiated. “What specifically did I do that was wrong? And what was wrong with that, whatever that may be? Who was involved? When did it happen?” PM Lee said.

Nevertheless, such an option was still on the cards if his siblings make further accusations and there is “serious evidence of alleged wrongdoing”, PM Lee said.

Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong also gave PM Lee his full backing, as he lashed out at PM Lee’s siblings as well as Mr Lee Hsien Yang’s wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern. “If the Lee siblings choose to squander the good name and legacy of Lee Kuan Yew, and tear their relationship apart, it is tragic but a private family affair,” said Mr Goh, who was the Republic’s second Prime Minister before handing over the baton to PM Lee in 2004.

“But if in the process of their self-destruction, they destroy Singapore too, that is a public affair.”

He added that based on what Mr Lee Hsien Yang and his wife were “freely telling many people”, their goal was to “bring Lee Hsien Loong down as PM, regardless of the huge collateral damage suffered by the Government and Singaporeans”.

Apart from Mr Goh, other political office-holders who spoke yesterday include DPM Teo Chee Hean and Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat, who was Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s principal private secretary for about three years.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...family-spat-pm

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 05-07-2017, 10:00 AM

Old 05-07-2017, 10:01 AM

Old 05-07-2017, 10:02 AM

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1