The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Lemon Tree Resort

Anyone been to this resort ?

Worth a visit ?

http://lemontreeresortphuket.com/

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!
Re: Lemon Tree Resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Anyone been to this resort ?

Worth a visit ?

http://lemontreeresortphuket.com/
why are you asking, do you have plan to go that resort?
Old 13-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcorn View Post
why are you asking, do you have plan to go that resort?
Yes actually. Thinking of it. Wanted initially to try another similar resort in BKK but was told that resort was smaller and quite quiet. Don't want to go and find out I'm the only guest there.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What is the name of the BKK hotel?
I think cannot expect any actions. All depend on luck isn't it?
Old 13-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Barefeet resort. Something like that.

Old 13-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm not expecting "action". I just want to experience the lifestyle. But no point if I'm the only one practicing it. Might as well do it in my own room if I'm solo. Lol.

Old 13-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I'm not expecting "action". I just want to experience the lifestyle. But no point if I'm the only one practicing it. Might as well do it in my own room if I'm solo. Lol.
Oic. I will hate it if I am surrounded by retirees or only bunch of naked men!
Old 13-07-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah. I know right. Haha.

Old 14-07-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
i hv been to one of these (more like onsen type tho), but not in bkk, more snakes then caves...even the caves were also ancient bunch, not to mention that one of the snakes might try to bite u (yea i got it too).

so yea just b prepared...
Old 14-07-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Wouldnt mind if the place is family orientated.
Old 14-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i hv been to one of these (more like onsen type tho), but not in bkk, more snakes then caves...even the caves were also ancient bunch, not to mention that one of the snakes might try to bite u (yea i got it too).

so yea just b prepared...
Haha. Like your analogy. Snake also has cave, just different type!
Old 14-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yes actually. Thinking of it. Wanted initially to try another similar resort in BKK but was told that resort was smaller and quite quiet. Don't want to go and find out I'm the only guest there.
oh! how sad, why don't you invite your partner so that you're not lonely as well..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1