The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Does anyone know what time Jln Suka or jln Molek houses open?
Old 14-07-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undsta View Post
Does anyone know what time Jln Suka or jln Molek houses open?
1pm to 1am usually
Old 14-07-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Undsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
1pm to 1am usually
Thanks bro.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 13
charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!charmguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I only tried G12 at this house earlier this year. That's it till today.

Good svc and friendly. Also a milf with a pri school kid but figure still acceptable.

I still prefer going the viet houses but the JM row is so convenient to drop by just by parking opposite the main road, cross ovhd bridge, no need to walk so much.
Hi all bros,
May I asked, what is the damages for Viet house? Where is it? Thanks to any bros!
Old 17-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

FR on JM 14:
#G6
Name: Dream, ream or Rin couldn't really understand
Full back tattoo is a turn on for me.
Boob: natural B+
Nipple nice and pointy
Body not bad 7/10
Look: 7/10 personally one of the more pleasant one for me.
BBBJ: 8/10 a lot of variation and will observe me looking at me, she will alternate motion based on my response
FJ: 8/10 accommodating, did cow girl, doggy and finish off in missionary.
RTF: for sure
Old 18-07-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 0
tangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of light

FR on G1 (JM 14),

She never told me her name, but its very hard to forget about her. Her teasing skill is at 'sex-expert' level and made me very high. I went 2 rounds with her on the first visit. Body wise, its great. Its not right to rate her service just using a points system. U just need to try her, to find out how good she is. Cheers.

YMMV.
Tangrenjia
Old 18-07-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangrenjia View Post
FR on G1 (JM 14),

She never told me her name, but its very hard to forget about her. Her teasing skill is at 'sex-expert' level and made me very high. I went 2 rounds with her on the first visit. Body wise, its great. Its not right to rate her service just using a points system. U just need to try her, to find out how good she is. Cheers.

YMMV.
Tangrenjia
how about her looks ? boobs size ? body type ?
Old 19-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

Jm14 G8 went back life will never be the same hahaha
Old 19-07-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 0
tangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of light
Bro.
She looks milfy and sluty. Body is fleshy with C natural boobs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
how about her looks ? boobs size ? body type ?
Old 22-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BrtduR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, just tried a gem in L670 whom I felt is the best of all girls in the whole of gl. Girl no: 69.Name:Hani.Looks, figure and svc all 9 out of 10. Can communicate in English and little bit of Chinese.if u regular her, who knows what extra u can get.some of the girls in this house quite good but I think not many willing to share their secret hideouts. Cfm underrated.Those who disagreed with me can reply. Can fight with 666 G18.
Old 23-07-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Randomise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrtduR View Post
Hi bros, just tried a gem in L670 whom I felt is the best of all girls in the whole of gl. Girl no: 69.Name:Hani.Looks, figure and svc all 9 out of 10. Can communicate in English and little bit of Chinese.if u regular her, who knows what extra u can get.some of the girls in this house quite good but I think not many willing to share their secret hideouts. Cfm underrated.Those who disagreed with me can reply. Can fight with 666 G18.
sounds gd! damage? work hours? need to book in advance?
Old 23-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Just go down and ask for her number.....
Old 23-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Went to JM14 just now. Saw this group of men sitting down and waiting outside. I asked G3 whom are they waiting for and she said G7 maybe. She ask me you got try G7 before. I said no. She then said you try her later you die. Hahaha. G7 must be very good. She always not available when i come to JM14.
Old 23-07-2017, 04:56 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Interesting....
Old 23-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrtduR View Post
i second that. Tried her before also, very very playful lady. And I feel she got the different kind of looks compare to a typical Thai lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1