The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Humen KTV and Sauna action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suck Harder View Post
Dear Samsters,

With the rising costs in CP and overcrowded crowds (I can't get hotel this coming Sat), I guess it is time to explore new grounds. Due to logistic reason, Buji and Humen seem like my logical ground for exploration.

I appreciate if any kind samsters would share some information on the Humen or even Buji scene, I will go, explore and post FR.

A quick FR from me, visited this New World Hotel in Humen, very near to the new High Speed Train station. About 15rmb via cab from the station. This hotel looks like a 4 star hotel, the sauna itself seems or claims to be freshly re-renovated. The girls damage range from 450 to 700 I think, room inclusive. All in all I was able to pick and the SOP seems very much CA/CP style. The quality is good without the crowd, a bit like Tangxia Huihua though the latter is KTV. FYI I went on a Sat. Sauna rooms quite alright and they seem to have different type of rooms (theme?). To be verified.

Hopefully I am able to find new playing ground in Humen. CP is getting a bit too exp and crowded for me.

Be careful with the sauna at this hotel as the management does seem to have much connection with the authority. In January this year, two Taiwanese went to the sauna for some fun and there was a spot check by the Gong An and both were arrested. Surprised that the hotel does not have info on the check and it was the local Gong An.
Old 20-04-2012, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ronfold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Humen KTV and Sauna action

humen KTV at Lai Yuan or Fu Lai hotel is ok.
about RMB 2K+ for 3 bottle of wine or XO. Girl is 300RMB sit. overnight 900-1200.

Massage at Lai Yuan is quite below average girls. suggest avoid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1