The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
airnaikkepala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Midvalley Senspa

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlexc View Post
yes. malay friend need teman can email me [email protected] . we go together
menarik...jom bro
Old 30-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvin View Post
hey bro may i know if there is any action in the garden hotel..?
I sometimes stay there wen I'm in KL. they don't have a spa so no action there unless you get a FL to com to your room. Only spas I know of in Mid Valley are Senspa (Boulevard hotel) and the one at Cititel. Tried both some time back but won't recommend eithe of them.
Old 13-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

lalazhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Just wanna find out, the girls at Senspa are they clean and free from any decease? tried GiGi...and got problem liao
Old 14-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
javdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any update at sen spa here, i am going on next month.
Only want to try massage and hand job,
If possibly, finger her and sucking breast only.
Any girl for recommendation?
Old 15-08-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
anarc1333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, AFAIK GiGi only gives CBJ and of course doesn't do RAW heck she doesn't even DFK... I don't think she has any rash which is worth worrying about either. What problems are you having?
Old 02-09-2012, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
javdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Guys,

I would appreciate if you could give me some advice for this palce, I will be going there in two weeks time
Good massage with HJ
Old 16-10-2012, 05:11 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
sexusiura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Midvalley Senspa

Went Senspa, took a shower coz just got into KL. Had a relaxing time having a lamb chop meal & looking at the girls paraded before other customers. Then went to the TV room to take a short nap. They have many big lounge chairs for people to relax, watch TV, have foot reflexology or just sleep.
Later asked to be shown the girls. You can approach any of the staffs to get the girls before you. Then I sat at a table while a couple of batches of girls came by. The man introduced their names & a bit info about them. After the 3rd batch, I told the guy I wanted a girl from the 2nd batch. He said good coz she speaks English well & is very good! And he called for her. I gave him my locker number & he got someone to lead me to a room downstairs. The person who took me to the room also took my drink order to be delivered to the room. Good to have a cold drink when fucking hard & sweating!
1st came the drink. Then came my lady, Carol. She looks like an Ang Mo with Caucasian features & skin. Very pretty! Must be mixed! She was very friendly & chatty. We started off conversing in English but soon switched to Mandarin.
We chatted while disrobing & going to the shower. I see cellulite on her bums, BUT she's got very succulent pink nipples! (I absolutely loves pink nipples!!!) She washed me & made me hard.
Then on the bed she did a great BBBJ, swallowing my cock all the way, slurping, licking, sucking hard, playing with her tongue, etc. This lasted a while & was so very shiok! I should have asked her to continue longer (I'm good at holding my shot). Then it was the catbath, & then she climbed on top of me & fucked me. After that I turned her over so I can eat her all over, especially her pink nipples! Then I pumped her hard in different positions. Throughout, we frenched like there was no tomorrow! She was moaning & groaning & I'm not sure whether it was faked or real coz we're both fucking our brains out! When I was too tired, she got on top & vice versa. We switched roles several times. Eventually, I got on top & thought I'll die of a heart attack if I go on much longer so I went all the way smashing my cock into her flowing wet pussy & exploded!!!
After that we relaxed & caught our breaths. She said she could feel my hot cum in her, through the CD of course. Then she washed me & we spent a little more time chatting before we went off.
I went to enjoy the spa facilities a little longer before I left Senspa with a big smile on my face!

Name: Carol
Looks: 8/10 (Pretty Caucasian look)
Boobs: 9/10 (Not big but very pink nipples so the marks' for the nipples )
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good technique)
FJ: 9/10 (Great intensive fuck but maybe coz it's me! )
FK: 9/10 (Tongues very busy intertwining)
AR: Yes
GFE: 8/10
Rushed: Not at all.
RTF: Would like to try others coz saw many other potentials.
Damage: RM228

Time: FJ in mid-afternoon but was at Senspa the whole afternoon.
Old 16-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
kennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It has been awhile since i cheong the spa or health centre cos I had hook myself up with a quite tokong FB
As I am in KL these few days for work and am feeling quite bo liao in the night, I decided to give this spa a try...
Here is the FR for my virgin visit to senspa,

Facilities
For a health centre standard, its not too bad. Place is not very big but it has all the usual facilities like hot pool, steam room, sauna and TV room. Food was not bad. I had the chicken chop before my session and the curry mee after my session. Damn hungry cos I go there straight after work and decided to settle my dinner and supper there! hahahaha.
Fucking tired lately, so had decided to take my time to relax relax before the action. Also had my foot kneaded by the uncle in the TV room. Almost fell asleep there
Rating: 7/10 (Standard stuffs. Nothing to shout about)

After relax enough, i went back to the dining area and call the captain to show me the girls. Actually while i was having my dinner there before my foot reflex, i already seen some the girls paraded for other bro. The captain asked about 5 girls to me and most of them seems to be from the previous batch. So i think the selection there is not alot. Anyway, I think there are a 2-3 girls among the 5 which i think is not bad. I asked the captain for recommendation and he say Jazz is not bad. I think she is my top choice in the parade so i say ok. But when the captain walkie talkie to book her, he is already taken by another bro. Then the captain recommend Celine to me. I asked for her to come and let me have a look before confirm. She come out and impression is not bad so i take her.

Name: Celine
Nationality: Malaysian (she say she from KL)
Look: 7/10 (she look better in the parade. Closer look in the room, so so only)
Skin: 6/10 (dark and tanned. I prefer fair and white skin)
Height: 158m (petite)
Boob: 6/10 (small. Looks nice in the dress but small after strip.)
Figure: 6/10 (again nice in the dress but after strip look abit ba ba type with a little tummy fat)
Cat bath: 6/10 (mechanical, not much feel. Tongue feel stiff on my back)
AR: 8/10 (this is much better than the cat bath. Her tongue go deep and work my axxhole damn nicely. Get me hard in no time)
BBBJ: 7/10 (actually her technique is quite new feel to me. She swirl her head with her mouth on my dick head to create a nice rubbing sensation on my head. I would have give her higher but she lack variation. She did spend enough time on rod though)
FJ: 6/10 (Started with cowgirl as i had requested cos me fucking tired and don't feel like working for it. But she only go a short while and ask me to go on top I would prefer for her to ride me all the way...hahahaha Anyway, I oblige and go on top to pump her. She faked a few moan but me tired so after pumping for awhile never come, energy drop and me turn a little soft. She then take it out and help me get it hard again with her hand. She stroke and kiss my nipple as i finger her. Soon, I unloaded!
GFE: 7/10 (Friendly and chatty. No rush. But me tired and quite lazy to small talk. Anyway, also dont quite have much chemistry with her)
Massage: 8/10 (for a health center standard is not bad. But for a proper massage standard is not up to par. She also spend quite sometime massaging me so plus points for her effort. Not piano play. She did knead from my shoulder all the way to my butt. Would prefer she could be more playful with the massage especially near the butt area)
Overall: 6.5/10 (Pretty SOP. Have had much better ones from other health centre)
Damage:
RM258 (for the full service. Why some bro pay 228?)
RM55 (for the foot reflexology)
RTF/RTM: No (want to try others in KL. Any recommendation???)
Old 18-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Samster

guinnesstiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to try Senspa since yesterday was at Cititel, maybe because its a Sunday so not many gals to choose from, only 2 thais & 1 chinese, so i opt for the china gal

Name: Do Do
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 1/10 No sucking feeling at all
FJ: 6/10 SOP
FK: No
AR: No
GFE: 6.5/10
Rushed: A bit, time watcher
RTF: No
Damage: RM258

Food was nice, tried the nasi goreng, & had jacuzzi before the session. OVerall so so but was more expensive then cititel so maybe had higher expectation.
Old 19-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

fuckuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all bro.
Can share the detail this spa what level n this spa at bouleverd hotel right?
coz im never go this spa. but im go to cititel oredy but not so much gal there.
im looking for CKT or NL. got any recommed.!!
Info im NL guy. can im go in this spa?? sory ask stupid question.
Im wanna go this place....
please give some tip ya. thank for your support..
Old 20-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckuu View Post
all bro.
Can share the detail this spa what level n this spa at bouleverd hotel right?
coz im never go this spa. but im go to cititel oredy but not so much gal there.
im looking for CKT or NL. got any recommed.!!
Info im NL guy. can im go in this spa?? sory ask stupid question.
Im wanna go this place....
please give some tip ya. thank for your support..
This thread is so short .. only a few pages! Can please read this thread? Then you won't pissed off forum users.
I'll read hundreds of pages & search for a long time before I post questions that might have been asked. This goes for all Internet forums.
Old 20-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboy_69 View Post

Name: Celine

Look: 7/10 (she look better in the parade. Closer look in the room, so so only)
Skin: 6/10 (dark and tanned. I prefer fair and white skin)

RM258 (for the full service. Why some bro pay 228?)
RM55 (for the foot reflexology)
RTF/RTM: No (want to try others in KL. Any recommendation???)
I took Celine too and had a similar experience to yours. Thus, i'll refrain from doing a write up on her as your's pretty much mirrors my experience.

And yes. I do agree with you. She looks way better during the parade than in the room. The skin on her back is quite dark and spotted, quite a turn off during doggy.

RM258 is for FJ+Massage (very minor back rubbing), while the RM228 is purely for FJ

Cheers
Old 27-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
kenl8888 is Cool - loads of Potential

too bad as one of the bosses is my close relative and will be very embarrassing for me to cheong there..
Old 29-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster (V)

Was at Senspa for a while having lunch & relaxing .. enjoying the line-ups for other bros. Saw a stunning girl, very pretty girl-next-door type, very sweet looking & she will smile & nod her head sweetly to the bros when her turn. The other girls just walked up & turned back. Some don't even pause for the bros to have a good look & the OKT had to ask them to come back & stay put to let bros have a good look.
Anyway, the pretty SYT is Jess, a CTK. Immediately a bro wanted her & off she went! She created an impression in my mind though.

Then after lunch, I asked for CK & had a few line-ups but didn't pick anyone since my expectation is a little higher now. But it's great checking out all the girls. Later, less than 40 mins after Jess went to work, she was out & was asked to let me see. I immediately chose her!

We were chatting quite comfortably but problem is she's so girl-next-door that I felt that I'm talking to a friend or neighbour or relative. She's sooo pretty though! Her BJ is with CD which I don't like but she did a good job including looking straight into your eyes while she sucked & slurped!

I was very horny coz of her look & I changed a couple of positions when on top. I like to control myself & fuck for as long a time as I can in different positions. But then before I can get her on top, she grabbed me with her legs & drive my butt onto her vigorously, causing me to ram & ram into her. It was shiok but I was being forced to lose control & I thought my time was coming up that's why she wanted me to come soon. I gave everything pumping her & came soon after. After the washing & everything, I came out & realised that I've been in barely 40 mins, maybe just 35mins!

Later when having another meal, watching the line-ups & looking at Jess dropping by the cafeteria doing things, I still find her the prettiest & she gave me the hots none of the other girls can. I have seen gorgeous girls like her but that day, she was the only one & I can't remember anyone that has that GND X-factor attractiveness.

Name: Jess (CTK)
Looks: 10/10 (Very pretty, charming, GND look)
Boobs: B (Nicely shaped, soft, pink nipples)
BJ: 7/10 (I don't like it w CD but she did an OK job)
FJ: 6/10
FK: No
AR: --
GFE: 6/10 (Hardly sexy but more serious chat but very comfortable)
Rushed: --
RTF: Would like to try others that are at least as pretty as her.
Damage: RM228
Time: FJ in mid-afternoon but was at Senspa the whole afternoon.
Old 29-10-2012, 04:12 PM
Samster (V)

For those looking for contact info for Mid-Valley 'Senspa'

Senspa
9th Floor, Boulevard Hotel
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia