The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2002, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
L-A Bar & Kartika Massage

Quote:
Originally posted by MoonFace

ok ok..cukup cukup!
I'm postponing my semi-retirement...
packing my bag to Jakarta soon!.......

"sayang!!!!...aku datang!.................."
Bro... so which day are u coming back... Me leaving on Wed...

See u soon.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 26-07-2002, 11:19 AM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Anyone on 22nd July 2002?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiev

Brudder Rainman,

I'll be in town again this Friday, coming back from Surabaya. Can catch up with u this time? Friday, u know? Sure alot of happenings everywhere, anywhere, anyhow....

Hope to hear from all brudders soon, and also those keen to join me this coming Friday.

Warm Regards
Fri and that is today. I might be at BATs or another pub called Curves at Jalan Wahid Hasyim which is next to HRC owned by a friend.

Will let u know later when confirmed.

So is Moon in town???

Cheers

Old 26-07-2002, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
wonsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Happening In Jkt

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman

Now looks like all your customer knows how to take good care of u. Surprised that there is Thai gal now. Why didn't u go for the Russian instead.

Brought to room??? The problem is that they don;t have condom loh,,,, U did her Raw??? The last time I screw a local inside, do u know that it cost me Rup 1,050,000. Very very expensive place to spend that 20 min.

cheers
Hi Bro Rainman

Ya lor, now den only know all my clients also cheong king leh! Anyway, was told by one of my client he has lobang for PRC KTV gal at 1 million juta per night. These gals want to earn more $ and will meet only on sunday, monday etc where biz at KTV is poor. Was told confirmed with service and not deadfish. Will get him to arrange during my next trip.

No lah, i did used condom as my client passed to mi b4 the operations Won dare to try raw lah. So you coming back soon huh but mi going over next week. Solo, Semarang and Yogja...sure bored palce again as this client decent read book type. Anyway, will spend weekend in jkt so think maybe can make up for it lor.

cheers
Old 27-07-2002, 01:46 PM
Samster

Happening In Jkt

Quote:
Originally posted by wonsim

Hi Bro Rainman

Ya lor, now den only know all my clients also cheong king leh! Anyway, was told by one of my client he has lobang for PRC KTV gal at 1 million juta per night. These gals want to earn more $ and will meet only on sunday, monday etc where biz at KTV is poor. Was told confirmed with service and not deadfish. Will get him to arrange during my next trip.

No lah, i did used condom as my client passed to mi b4 the operations Won dare to try raw lah. So you coming back soon huh but mi going over next week. Solo, Semarang and Yogja...sure bored palce again as this client decent read book type. Anyway, will spend weekend in jkt so think maybe can make up for it lor.

cheers

Well... one Juta for a PRC is reasonable, can try leh. PM me the contact... So who knows, maybe those client outside Jakarta also cheong King, U must try to know... Kekekeke

Old 27-07-2002, 01:58 PM
Samster

Lido Palace

New place in Town, Just opened for 3 months and very very grand and nice place.

The mummy is a Malaysian name Lenny. I was too drunk to remember the rest. It is at Mangga Dua across ITC. I think the 6 of us only booked 2 PRC to sit with us as another friend brought 3 ladies for us.

Anyway, then grand is the word for that place. Hope u guys enjoy and send in your FR.

Cheers

Old 29-07-2002, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by MoonFace

Go to 4th floor..Diskotik. try your luck! (with the student) and if you suceed, I'm might
come out of retirement (semi-retirement actually)
If you no luck!..no worry bro, just go to 3rd floor. confirm score (depart with Rp200,000) the one we went!
still no luck, try 2nd floor, also pickup joint, but mostly older girls.
still no luck, go to 1st floor.. Jl.Hayam Wuruk. 3hrs Rp200,000
bargainable. but careful hor! dun venture late there!
Tanggal: 26th Juli 2002
Jam: 6 sore
Tempat: Kamar di Hotel Mercure Rekso Hayam Wuruk

After a fucking more than an hour journey from Soekarno-Hatta to the hotel due to fucking macet in all jalan jalan, I finally sampai. As usual, I called for pijat from the hotel's fitness centre. I truely and honestly enjoy Indonesian pijat, no hanky panky expected. I love the way they massage the carves then to the thighs then to the buttocks and terus to the back, so soothing and relaxing after a tedious journey from Surabaya.

I asked the fitness centre to arrange for pijat di kamar jam 7 as I needed to have a bath and confirm my flight at Business Centre. At 7pm, fitness centre called my room and asked if I was ready. Shortly, the bell rang. As I peeped through the peephole expecting to see an penumpuan tua. To my surprise it was a muda cewek. Let her in and could smell the strong perfume from her.

As usual, I undressed only to my undies, but she signalled to undress all, so I did and laid on my front on the bed. She positioned the pillow for me to watch TV while massaging. For muda cewek, I did not expect any bagus pijat as from my previous experience in Ibis Slipi and Singapore HCs. This cewek has a 7/10 look, short hair and quite skinny but not really short.

While applying the massage oil on my back, she asked in English if I wanted medium or hard. I went for hard and it was really hard, considering her size. She gave a 7.5/10 massage, definitely better than all in SGP. Had a conversation with her during the pijat and was told she is 22, her name is Aggin and is from Bogor, currently staying wuth her adeh in a kos.

While massaging my thighs, I noticed that she was abit hanky panky, brushing against my bollocks. I enjoyed that of cos. And she did it more often than often. After that, she asked me to flip over to pijat depan. Hmmmmm....the action started.....

Massage near my groin area, intentionally making my dick diri. She was really skilful with that, better than those SGP chicks that only know how to tickle your groin for arousal. The way she asked me was, "mau pijat itu?"
"Ngak mau!" I replied.
"Kenapa" she retorted, and started to stroke my dick and playfully brushed my pubic hair,which was really arousing.
"Ngak suka!" I said.
"Suka apa?" She asked, continuing to arouse to my pleasure.
"Suka lain lah! Berapa???" I asked, just curious to find out how expensive it was.
"Dua ratus ribu pakai tangen," she replied.
"Huh??? Mahal sekali! Ngak mau. Kalo gua pergi cari cewek, dua ratus sudah bisa dong." I exclaimed. "Kalo mau sedang itu sama lu, nanti ngak bisa cari sama cewek lain nih."
So all this negotiations continue and we came to a knockdown price of Rp300k for semua, from the usual Rp500k. Considering her beauty and also her eagerness to please, I agreed.
BBBJ: 7/10 Very delicate but shiok!
FJ: 8/10 Tried to finger your ass with her slippery finger (from massage oil).
Body: Tits barely enuff for my grabs. Well toned stomach.
Overall, I thought it's a money well spent for 2 hours including pijat and FJ in your own room. To think I was satisfied with a fuck for that evening, I was wrong.

As soon as I hit the street, across Jln Hayam Wuruk to 24hour VIT to change currency, I had the itch to screw again, especially when I read about the post on ChiChi by brudder Phenom about LA Bar in PJ.

First of all, had my dinner at a Chinese restoran after searching in vain for KFC. As advised by brudder Moonface, went to Stadium first. I knew it was a wee bit late to find schoolgirls there, but I still went in. True enuff, none was around at 4th level. Went down to 3rd floor...wow so many chicks and not many customers. Swamped around me macam mau makan gua. Quickly went down and out of Stadium instead.

Hailed a cab and off I went to PJ. The bluebird driver did not know the place but I directed him to tempat. He said that place is Kota Indah. So any brudders wanna go, tell the driver Kota Indah di Jln Pangeran Jakarta. I stopped at footstep of LA Bar, alighted and headed inside.

Found a seat at the bar while the mummies and pappies harassed me. Told them I would lihat dulu, and true enuff, they did not bother me after that, unlike the ones in MTR few nites ago. True as what brudder Moonface had mentioned, most of the chicks are really muda. None caught my eye. One chick walked past me 4 times, stroked my back and signalled to me to pergi atas. Thought might get really good service from her but remained persistent in looking for ChiChi.

Bottled 3 Guiness Bir Hitam and asked one mami about ChiChi. Fuck! Told me no becoz her merah merah time of the month had arrived. Kanina.......so suay. So looked around, saw the chick whom I think brudder Phenom had described as best. Long red hair, big tits, nice figure.....but taken. Kanina....another one bit the dust. Saw from afar another fair skinned kept looking in my direction, but could not determine if she really looks good and very skinny though.

In the end, the mami brought me a 7.5/10 cewek, umur 20, height 165, tits big enuff. It was 11pm and I was told it will close at 12am. So early meh?????????? Paid up Rp150 for the room.

Went up to the room. Kanina, here are the following turnoffs.
1) No aircon
2) Mosquitoes
3) She liked the lights off
4) She liked me di atas
5) Chatty
6) Liked to joke

Her service was not really good. As my timing is usually 25mins b4 I shoot, she said she could not take it anymore and the time was running short. Asked her to BBBJ me off. I tiao kan CIM without notifying her. Hahaha, she was quite mad. Took out her toothbrush, paste and mouthwash and did everything she could.

In the end:
Nama: Fia
Tits: 7.5/10
Body: 6.5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10

That's all...too tired to write a good FR these days. Next time, I shall go to Sari Ayu. To cap off a wonderful night, I went home that nite by their cheapest form of transport.....what is that called? Moonface, just like a motorbike but with 3 wheels and a roof. Rp8k to my hotel.

That was also my bravest venture alone in Indo. Ngak penakut lagi.

Cheers.
---------------------------------------------

Last edited by Kiev; 29-07-2002 at 08:00 AM.
Old 29-07-2002, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cheers! Kiev!

You dun need any more advice from us!
You are true blue Jakarta expert now!
But you do owe us reports and new venture if you ever find one

The Orange-colured, can knock by Kijang anytime,cheap transport is called Bajaj (pronouce Bar-Jai)

now that you can even take a Bajaj..... what else can i say....

so..what's next tomorrow ?..tell us ok!

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Last edited by MoonFace; 29-07-2002 at 12:59 AM.
Old 29-07-2002, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
L-A Bar

Hi! Kiev,
My littles sympathies to you for your not-so satisfying episode at L-A. May tomorrow be a better day.
My best overall chick there is Yuli, not the long red-haired Chichi whom I had described as being the sexiest. Then there's also the most perfect bodied Yuyun and the proportionally biggest boobed Lilis. They are the top four rated bonks of my last Jkt trip.
My buddy Ximen Chao had sms me a while ago that he just had another "happy landing" with a cantalouped beauty (no name mentioned) at Sari-Ayu.
Now that you had ridden the bajaj at night, the next move is to follow in my footsteps and rely on an even cheaper transportation: your own two legs. Yes that's what I mean to say; a fifteen minute stroll back to Rekso Mercure through the dark backlanes in the middle of the night. Siao??? Right!

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 29-07-2002, 04:18 PM
Samster

BREAKING NEWS- MCJ BBQ NITE !

Dear Members ,

BREAKING NEWS- MCJ BBQ NITE !

We are pleased to inform you that the Members Gathering for the month of August will be held on/at:

Day/Date : Aug 6th Tuesday 2002
Time : 6.30 pm
Venue : Aphrodite Restaurant
Jl H R Rasuna Sahid Kav C -22
at Club Rasuna
( located behind Carrefour Supermarket Kuningan)
Tel 21-5273307 Attn Frederick Alloysius.-
Manager.

Cost : Rp 50,000/person nett for members
Rp 75,000/person nett for non - members
Rp 35,000/person nett for children below
12 years.

Above is for the cost of food only and it will be BBQ style by the
poolside/garden.

. Drinks will have to paid extra.

Games : Bingo Games will be held towards the later part of the evening and the prizes are a free dinner vouchers worth Rp 250,000. We are also organising some games for children and prizes will be Hush Puppies/MCJ caps.

Please register your attendance immdtly as place is limited.and bring along your children to make this a family night. You are encouraged to bring along your friends so they may wish to join our Club and membership applications will be made available.

Yours sincerely,

A T Chuan
President
Malaysia Club Jakarta

Old 29-07-2002, 06:43 PM
rc1221

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rainman
[B]5th Monthly Gathering

Wednesday, 31st July 2002
18.00pm - 20.30pm
at the
"UNTITLED" Pub, J. W. Marriott Hotel
Mega Kuningan Jakarta

Hi Rain!
Have confirmed flight in from HKG and will arrive in pm. (Again, I am not Sing but HKG'er if its OK ?). Havent been able to book into Jayakarta Hotel because local agent quotes USD$120 a nite but internet quote of $36 per nite requires 4 days-booking in advance - I think I will try my luck at airport unless you guys have other suggestions. I can also stay at Marriott or Meridien. But barring any catastrophes, I will join you guys at the meeting - hope MOON will be there too.
Old 29-07-2002, 07:27 PM
Samster

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rc1221
[B]
Quote:
5th Monthly Gathering

Wednesday, 31st July 2002
18.00pm - 20.30pm
at the
"UNTITLED" Pub, J. W. Marriott Hotel
Mega Kuningan Jakarta
.................................................. ............................................
Hi Rain!
Have confirmed flight in from HKG and will arrive in pm. (Again, I am not Sing but HKG'er if its OK ?). Havent been able to book into Jayakarta Hotel because local agent quotes USD$120 a nite but internet quote of $36 per nite requires 4 days-booking in advance - I think I will try my luck at airport unless you guys have other suggestions. I can also stay at Marriott or Meridien. But barring any catastrophes, I will join you guys at the meeting - hope MOON will be there too.
No problem lah, my friend but I suggest U don't go to the Singaporean gathering as it would be very boring for U. I assure u that unless MOON is here which I doubt so as I think I will meet him in Singapore on 31st too.

Hotel's room in Jakarta could never be full and occupancy rates is only max 60%. I make a booking for u under Mr Raymond (That's U right) from 31st Jul for 4 nights. U may cancell if u want.

You ref number is 264689 and the guy who took the booking is Mr Sukandi.

I've booked a duluxe room for u at Rup 302,500 (US33.06 at today exchange rates of US 9150 to a dollar). If u want to upgrade to executive, the rates is Rup, 363,000. All rates is net nett.

Address of the hotel as follows : -

Hotel Jayakarta
Jl Hayam Wuruk 126, Jakarta 11180
Tel : +62-21-649-6760.

Hope u enjoy your stay. By the way, this is a 3 star hotel.

cheers

Old 30-07-2002, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I've booked a duluxe room for u at Rup 302,500 (US33.06 at today exchange rates of US 9150 to a dollar). If u want to upgrade to executive, the rates is Rup, 363,000. All rates is net nett.
If u wanna have a 4 star hotel, try this. I've just done that few days ago. Go to www.mercure.com and look for hotel in Jakarta Indonesia. The hotel name is Mercure Rekso Hayam Wuruk and is also quite near to happening places.

The rate is only USD32++ (add up to be less than Rp350,000)including a sumptuous breakfast (definitely better than Jayakarta Hotel). Brudders here should agree that this is a better hotel in terms of service, cleaniness, etc. The best thing is that you can even reserve a room on the day of arrival.

Regards
---------------------------------------------
Old 30-07-2002, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Quote:

If u wanna have a 4 star hotel, try this. I've just done that few days ago. Go to www.mercure.com and look for hotel in Jakarta Indonesia. The hotel name is Mercure Rekso Hayam Wuruk and is also quite near to happening places.

The rate is only USD32++ (add up to be less than Rp350,000)including a sumptuous breakfast (definitely better than Jayakarta Hotel). Brudders here should agree that this is a better hotel in terms of service, cleaniness, etc. The best thing is that you can even reserve a room on the day of arrival.

Regards
Go to Pasopati located along Jln Hayam Waruk, a short walking distance from the Jln Mangga Besar Raya junction and before Plaza Hayam Waruk. This tour agent specialises in discount vouchers for a wide range of hotels in major Indo cities. You can read the rates from the big notice boards inside. I recall getting Mercure Rekso for around Rp260K/280K and Jayakarta for around Rp230K. Very convenient place to choose according to price range and save the hassle of looking around. They have a number of other branches in Jkt but the Jln H.M. one is centrally located near all the top action places. Only drawback is you have to pay for your stay in advance.

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 30-07-2002, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rc1221
[B]
Quote:
......I will join you guys at the meeting - hope MOON will be there too...
rc1221.. i'm still in SG. how long are you staying in Jkt?
cos i'm heading to other cities when I arrived in Jkt.
maybe stay for 1-2 days only in Jkt
Old 30-07-2002, 09:40 PM
rc1221

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:

Regards
Thx bro Kiev,

Just booked into Mercure as u suggested! See u guys tomolo?

RC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread