The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2005, 12:26 PM
justaman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
What's the market price to tip a gal for overnite from soi comboy, nana and pat pong?

Hi, just wants to know what the market range to tip when u want to bring out a gal from those ago go pub or disco pub in soi comboy, patpong and nana? I know usually when u want to bring a gal out, u got to pay around 500 baht. But once u bring her out and stay with u the whole nite till the next day (plus sex of course), how much is the market range to tip her?
Old 14-01-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: What's the market price to tip a gal for overnite from soi comboy, nana and pat pong?

You got her for LT for 2K,then 200/300 is good enough, else if she is really good then you can always tip her 500-1K. One thing I realise is that, when you are there, you forgot the value of the money.
Old 14-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: What's the market price to tip a gal for overnite from soi comboy, nana and pat pong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
You got her for LT for 2K,then 200/300 is good enough, else if she is really good then you can always tip her 500-1K. One thing I realise is that, when you are there, you forgot the value of the money.
Yes what you said is true cant even bother to use calculator.
Old 14-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MonkeyStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had one girl from one of the beer bar in suk soi 23 part of soi cowboy (now demolished i think). Paid her bar fine 500Bht and bring her out for dinner. After dinner, she wanted to follow me back to my apartment, without even negotiating the price. Since I know the market rate around 2000 to 3000 Bht for LT so juz go along. After bonking ask her how much the next morning. She said no need to pay. That made me scared... fyi free is not good (unless ofcourse you have no feeling whatsoever).

Out of courtessy, paid her 2500Bht saying that is for taxi fare and then send her off after lunch..

She is not bad looking, tall and slim with the look of Sandra Bullock but I think she might be looking for a long time boyfriend... that's the irrieeee part!!!

Sooo I "Cabut" like monkey and never appear at that place again.

Good luck 2 u. As long as you know what you get for what price, everything should be ok and fun. If you overpaid make you feel that you are being cheated, if you underpaid you feel guilty.

BTW, anyone knows how much the bar fine for a show girl in Long Gun? Normal girls i know ard 500-600 but one old friend told me show girl bar fine is quite stiff? Any advise?

MonkeyStyle
Old 14-01-2005, 07:49 PM
justaman

Re: What's the market price to tip a gal for overnite from soi comboy, nana and pat p

what u mean by LT? well imagine one nite out, 500baht plus drink inside the bar= around 1k baht, bring her out jalan jalan or disco, plus another 500 to 1k baht for all the drinks and eating. Thats already 2K. I was wondering if can cut down on the money to give them the next morning :P, but of course most important is im not kena rip off by them. Im sure they will ask for 2 to 4k baht, but just wonder if giving that much makes me look like a chai tao?
Old 15-01-2005, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What's the market price to tip a gal for overnite from soi comboy, nana and pat p

went to bkk during 26 dec to 1 jan ... had a few bonks .. tip a LT bonk from grace hotel 12 SG abt 300b ... ST no tip .. oil massage .. 500b for a HJ .. ( felt ripped off ) .. 100b for a gal at Pataree soapy massage .. damm piss cause i treat her politely and she ask me to go before time was up .. service also not SOP like the old bird ppl FR ... ermm did i pay according to market rate ?
Old 15-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

LT - long time/overnight

The last time I got a go-go dancer from nana she said up to me to pay how much I like, so next morning I gave 2500.
Old 15-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaman
what u mean by LT? well imagine one nite out, 500baht plus drink inside the bar= around 1k baht, bring her out jalan jalan or disco, plus another 500 to 1k baht for all the drinks and eating. Thats already 2K. I was wondering if can cut down on the money to give them the next morning :P, but of course most important is im not kena rip off by them. Im sure they will ask for 2 to 4k baht, but just wonder if giving that much makes me look like a chai tao?
Mister, bar fine her you wanna count, drinks you wanna count, go makan you also wanna count, pay for her service you also wanna count. Mister, to save money right, stand outside the bar/pub, as they take turn to dance sure you can choose the one you like, talk to her, if ok then bar fine, go straight back to hotel. You save on drinks, makan etc. Wanna save somemore, can dont take taxi.......

Not to suan you, the gals there seldom eat or drink much, no matter what posh place you bring them to, most of the time you yourself are eating and drinking. Also no one ask you to bring her around the whole kampong before going back to hotel for your bonk. For me the most important thing is that I enjoyed her company and she enjoyed mine, she gave me good service and great attitude and I treat her like my GF, not doing my sums in the head to see if I am rip off. I had booked no less than 20 gals for LT in BKK and not once I felt ripped off. Yes, there are some good, some so so but as long as I know what I want and where I stand, all this is not a problem.

You have your own valuation of how much tips to give, how good is the service, no one would jeer you for paying a good tip. What you experience is to your own like or dislike, like tipping, there are no limits.
Old 15-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

bro, to prevent u frmo being zapped or somthing, i will suggest u go read and up and do some homewoerk 1st, b4 asking such obvious qns. your qns are already answered in many threads in this section.
and if u wan more info. check out www.bangkok2night.com and www.bangkokbargirls.info
Old 15-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i totally agrees with what bro oceaneleven says ....

these gals are actually very poor thing .... and they are working hard to make a living ...
justaman .... try putting yourself in their shoe ...
sorry if u feel offended ... we're not here to flame u ....

i think u should have a clear understanding that we're there to enjoy ourself and have a good time ... but if we gonna go into all the details especially on the cost and price ... than isn't it very "miserable" to go for a holiday ???

to each has his own valuation and degree of entertainment ...
and all these depends on how much u want to spend ...
no pain no gain ...
Old 15-01-2005, 10:09 AM
justaman

Hey dun get me wrong! Im fine with all the bar fine and drinks etc and the tips, just dun want to feel rip off. Of course if she really good, I surely can tip her more than what is necessary. And I appreciate all the inputs.
Old 15-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funny that u have to be flamed if u ask the MARKET price on this forum. Next time must buy full fare ticket from the airline directly. Book the full price room from the hotel directly. Go to the MP by taxi and make sure there is some kind of rebate to the driver. And if these girls are poor, then 90% of thais are very poor. I dont mean u have to exploit them but last time I check, paying market price is what we call "FAIR DEAL".
Old 15-01-2005, 03:56 PM
thunderstrike

Dude, how can you expect to have a good time if you are concern about value, price , being ripped off??? Trust me, when i tried to stinge 2 yrs ago in Bkk, it was the worst fucking time of my life, had to budget everything!!! It totally takes the fun out of sex....

In life you get what you pay for, to have a swell time, I suggest you set aside 5-10bth per night, that way you can have solid seafood, a good amount of drinks at the disco/pubs and a nice fuck with a 3500 Cat girl and a big ass tip for her to want to call you again for 2nds!! .

I blew quite a bit of $$ on my last trip in Bkk, but I have NO REGRETS... in fact, it is so DIRT CHEAP (even considering the Penthouse 6000 cat) compared to Can/USA that I am so bloody itching to return for another round.

Well hope you have your fun anyway.. haha..
Old 15-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ermmm from reading all the seasoned bron post ... i guess i am a damm cheapo ... with the rate of tips i give ... pls dun flame me ... but i prefer to treat them with respect then to throw money to them ... dun u hate it when ppl take u for granted ... well i guess they do have a hard life ... in the sense that they were froce into the flesh trade from a really young age ... i here stories that some of the gals there just work and pass all their money to their 'boy frens' ... and their bf just spent the money away ... damm man .. its amazing ... i will understand situations like ... kampong drought .. bulit hse .. parents sick .. pay sch fees .. etc ... but damm ... dun understand how anyone can ask their 2nd half to go out and sell ...

any bro .. i found a interesting ebook on the net abt bkk .. ( private dancer ) very interesting storie / facts and bkk , the gals , and the paying customers ( farangs )
Old 16-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to beholdBangkok Master is a splendid one to behold

Bro, no offence to you but I suggest that u better do your sums before u even step into Thailand as "Tian Xia Mei You Bai Chi De Wan Chan". Where got place let you enjoy and have fun and it's free? Maybe if you're lucky then the girl likes you then maybe you can get away with the damage but at the end won't you feel guilty? I had been staying in Bangkok for the last 7 months and there's no market rate for the LT as it all depends on you or the girl and the situation. Rightfully if you dun want to be rip off then ask her how much she wants before you book her if u think that she's asking too much then u can negoitate. Better do clarify clearly before u bonk her cos u dun know what is their background of them.

I got a foreign friend who thought of taking advantage of the girl for a free fuck but in the end the girl teamed up with the police by putting drugs in my friends apartment and inviting the police to raid his place. At the end kanna extorted 25000baht by them if no got to go to jail, lan lan have to pay if not how? So while enjoy in Thailand must also be careful.

Hope you're not offended by my comments, it's just a word of caution!@
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1