The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2010, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I want revenge.........

They come here to work. and to work they need to find robert tao to chop.

I trust u (TS) been to ktv/nightclub even before u met her u should know better. getting AV ICA involve wont get u anything they got bigger fish to catch then to catch ur yikan bilis trust me. Learn ur lesson and move on. Be glad u only lose half ur saving. but im sad u broke up ur family for this.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
MACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

其实男人都不是什么好东西,兜里有了钱就会觉得很了不起,喜欢去寻花问柳寻欢作乐。
男人有钱了,就会忘记了对待他最好的女人,就是他家里的媳妇。
总会觉得家花没有野花香,而忘记了野花没有家花长。
Old 06-01-2010, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 15
MACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMACUA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewitup View Post
bros, please help

this is for my revenge

因果总有报 就等时辰到

在每个人身上所有发生的一切,都有它出现的原因。

Old 06-01-2010, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
dearest samsters

please understand the stress that i have in my hands now, being dumped n going for divorce soon, not much spare cash left, not easy to forgive n forget
"I have loved to the point of madness;
That which is called madness,
That which to me,
Is the only sensible way to love."

Old 06-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

B.Ts,

First things first, i understand how you must be feeling now but just for a moment, spare a thought and think..

1) Did she point a gun at your head and force you to buy all the stuff? I believe not, and i guess you must be a fervent surfer of SBF, or regular enough to learn and read such experiences from our various brothers here. I always believe that in everything it takes two hands to clap, and that includes relationships.

2) You mentioned earlier that you are married and you plan to divorce your wife for her? Are you out of your fucking mind? Divorce your wife to marry a hooker? Bro, please la, there isn't true love with this ppl, its just $$$$ to them.. Get real! you think this prc would stand by you through deep and thin like your wife? i honestly doubt so.

3) You wanna fuck around outside, by all means go ahead, but if you get committed with your feelings, and this prc turns out to be a bluff, then it's just too bad. End of story, but for you to say that you wanna take revenge and stuff? come on la bro, grow up.. you are talking like a small kid. You wanna break the law becos of a hooker? have you spare a thought for your family, if by any chance you get caught? If a gal dumps you or cheats you, be a man, take it and move on. Don believe like a bloody loser who can't take hits.. Don't be silly! there's much more out there then prc pussies!

If i am you, i would just fuck it.. forget about the entire issue, money can be earned back, and if you believe in karma then she would have her day someday. For yourself, just move on. I know i am being hard on you but please... for a moment.. sit down and think.. you aren't a kid and whatever you think/do... there would be consequences.

And lastly, if you are really thinking of moving on.. or already moving on, such fuck-up thoughts wont be in your mind. You are just fooling yourself..
I wish you all the best
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TheSpecial-One is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
dearest samsters

please understand the stress that i have in my hands now, being dumped n going for divorce soon, not much spare cash left, not easy to forgive n forget

still thinking that she still out here in singapore milking other guys, i just think of revenge onli, any samsters can email or private me how to deal with her to get ber deported, please help

xie xie
For you to have that amount of money to pay for branded goods, it means you are older and more mature than I am-- to have earned THAT much money. Moreover you have a set of family already.
I conclude that you are not conned into buying things for her. In fact I believe you had sex with her MANY times and your bro-down-there made you decide to spend so much money on her...simply so that you have fuck her again and again...to the extent of abandoning your responsibility as a family man.

So I think the ONLY person you need to be angry over and take revenge on is yourself...and at most your bro-down-there. Because it was the 2 of you that decided to spend that amount of money in exchange of sex. Love...what love??!!!

sorry bro...I can sympathize with you but I do not agree with you.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

still thinking that she still out here in singapore milking other guys, i just think of revenge onli, any samsters can email or private me how to deal with her to get ber deported, please help
Your sanity is at risk if you continue like this! Wanting to get revenge is clouding your judgement and keeping you from thinking rationally. You are now acting in a lose-lose fashion. Do not try to justify your action with concerns of her milking other guys.

Wake up!! Nobody asked you to forgive and forget of YOUR MISTAKES!! You need to move on. Your priority now is to get back on track and straighten out your life.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chewitup is Cool - loads of Potential

thank you everyone for the response

have no heart to do the maths for ROI, our cartier wedding band is close to 6k alreadi, not to mention the rest.....

99% of ppl here tell me to let go, please know that looking back these 8months, she was planning to milk me from day 1 when she knew my marriage was alreadi on the rocks, all the love n sob stories that she tell me, none of u ppl will understand because u were not in my shoe. i m very sad but i m not turning to crime, i just want to get her deported in our legal system, please guide me if u can

xie xie
Old 06-01-2010, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

[
Quote:
she on work permit but work at ktv, she must have met a bigger fish there n then dumped me

i m still bitter as i alreadi submit the divorce papers recently n hope to marry her, nevver thought that she wilk play me out......
Work at KTV can get work permit? More likely she buy some crap work permit like singer and then work at KTV to find money right? This is like my first warning sign that the girl is coming to Singapore to max out her income. Stay away.

2ndly, you divorced your wife and hope to marry a work permit holder? Are you Singaporean or not? Singaporeans can marry work permit holders meh? I wonder if you guys know of any successful cases of Singaporeans marrying work permit holders. Work permit holders that don't qualify as PR I mean.

I met a friend recently. He volunteers at his MP's Meet the people sessions. I was asking him some of the things he does there. He mentioned that he helps singaporean guys write appeal letters to ica because these guys want to marry work permit holders. The appeal letters always fail. Under our law, it seems work permit holders aren't allowed to marry Singaporean guys. This is one of the term and conditions to get a Singapore work permit, it seems.

So guys, is it true that Singaporean guys can't marry work permit holders? If so, getting divorced and hoping to marry a work permit holder doesn't make sense. Next time you meet a work permit holder, you will know that there isn't any happy ending at the end of the road.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
retire11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It 's too late now. Just forget about her and more on. She could have marry you and then leave you and go back to China. Wake up
Old 06-01-2010, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
BUMBLEBEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
You loose half your life savings, you want revenge. then wat about your wife and kids who are going to loose the family life, the kids having a father at home and your wife having a husband to come home to? trust me, you as the man will not feel it but your wife and especially your kids will feel something is lost when they start growing up to see other kids going out with their parents on weekend. reflect on what has happened and try to salvage back what is left rather than seeking revenge. My sympathy to you.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
thank you everyone for the response

have no heart to do the maths for ROI, our cartier wedding band is close to 6k alreadi, not to mention the rest.....

99% of ppl here tell me to let go, please know that looking back these 8months, she was planning to milk me from day 1 when she knew my marriage was alreadi on the rocks, all the love n sob stories that she tell me, none of u ppl will understand because u were not in my shoe. i m very sad but i m not turning to crime, i just want to get her deported in our legal system, please guide me if u can

xie xie
All I can say is u are in denial and one stubborn fellow. Did you try to save your marriage? Or you thought hoy say liao.... dont really like wife but now I can dump her for Chio sexy PRC babe who love me middle age old man with kids. Dude wake up lah.... u think she young, sexy chio will really like u? U think she willing to give up her life for you and your kids? Didnt u see the news? The PRC "singer" that went missing? 7k a month pay and that is not including special services tips. She is making so much money now.... she wont want to choose you. Call me harsh but you are a sucker and if u keep being obsessed with deporting her... well u only hurt yourself.

Do some justice to your kids who are losing a family and to your wife who is losing a husband cos you think with your cock and not your brain. Look in the forum... how many stories like yours have we seen. Dont you all learn? KTV is for play not for love.... no matter how the girl say I want to be with you... I didnt do this because I want to... it is all bullshit. End of day they make as much as they can, go back and marry a guy who dont know their past cos they too have dignity and dont want to be remember as a ktv hostesses. U are simply to them one of those fat lambs for the slaughter. If your relationship with her is really strong... how can it be you can break after one quarrel? U should count yourself lucky u didnt marry her and had that quarrel. In that case u will be paying her half of everything u have under our divorce laws.

You can shoot me and say you and wife not getting along, will divorce anyway. But your kids? Did they do anything wrong to deserve a father who go ktv and find a mistress and lose half his life savings that should be used for their education? Think about that my friend.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
none of u ppl will understand because u were not in my shoe. i m very sad but i m not turning to crime, i just want to get her deported in our legal system, please guide me if u can
To deport her, she has to do something illegal or commit a crime. Otherwise, she can just renew her work permit upon expiry.

Do you have proof she had done that?

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 06-01-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

TS,

i can understand the stress you're going thru now (divorce proceeding and revenge).

instead of thinking of how to exact revenge on this wretch, you should focus on whether you could cancel the divorce and reconcile with your family.

forget about getting her pumping money back into your account, i bet she can sense your intention from poles apart since she is a true blue predator in this sense.

and NONONO in getting her pregnant, it's like 毛坑里點燈 = 找屎(死)!

my advice is, avoid her like plague. Don't think of going back to her or accepting her back into your life if she should come back one day begging for your forgiveness.

you paid your half life saving i know. but you had your fair share of songness right? take it as a transaction, a pretty expensive one yes i know.

but what to do? she does gave you more than her body for 8mths right? i mean some fake promises and fantasies of 雙宿雙棲, it is meant to be a dream.

She could have gone on more to milk you dry financially and psychologically but she at least 收手 early, you ought to thanks her for that, really!

majority of PRC are here digging gold mines, think CPF ah peks crying over xinmin, wanbao and you will consider yourself lucky. is it possible to deport all of them? you think it over yourself.

by getting her deported, there are still thousands of her kind lurking so what preventive measure 'of her conning other bros here' you talking about?

face the facts, you simply just sour grapes that you are no longer her favourite apple and that you can't stand the fact that she is currently 'teh-ing' another bro (i hope not from SBF) for a fatter cartier ring.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
indotaipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, I am not going to add any more advice here as most of the bros here have already contributed enough for you to do the right thing. My only piece is plse for your own sake, even if it is not for your kids sake, take heed of the advise given and stop insisting on having your pound of flesh.

Perhaps bros here should compile all the advice given here and put it up as a seperate thread entitled : What to expect and not expect to get when you want to have a fling with a PRC or Imported Girl. (not a great title but something like that). As from this thread and some other similarly content threads it seems that such advises are needed and made available before carrot heads go into action. hahaha my 2 cents worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1