The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 24-08-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I find that many black carrot cakes in Batam.
Fully agreed that it is too sweet which I don't like sweet stuff. Formosa is 1 of the first few hotel I stay when I went there years back which I have yet to go back again and will try it if I ever go back again. I usually stay different hotel to experience the differences.

Quote:
My number 1 place for noodles comes from the noodle shop near Meximo Pub and Botak Chun
Thanks and will recce around next time and will Google around though no idea where is Meximo Pub

Quote:
Really didnt expect you to patronize those shops in the Penuin wet .

I wish one day i could be like them,hehehe...
I like to explore around to see if there is any new finding
Me too. I wish I could be like them one day, just sitting around chatting or reading

Quote:
Which is why i try to skip weekend trips to Batam.
Me too, I tried Thursday and back on Saturday for this round just that I took the late afternoon ferry thus I have more time to kill in the afternoon for this round. I usually take ferry during noon time
Old 24-08-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 11
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=nitecrawllerr;19115691]
Another Msian bank i like is CIMB (S). Their savings account is giving us 1% for 1st 50k. Better than our peesai local banks saving...only 0.05%

https://www.cimbbank.com.sg/en/perso...unt-promo.html

===============

Thanks for the link on CIMB. Didn't know they added another half percent for balances above $50k.
Old 24-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Thanks and will recce around next time and will Google around though no idea where is Meximo Pub
Near winsor foodcourt, also near DoubleX KTV Pub (ex pesona ktv)
Old 24-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Near winsor foodcourt, also near DoubleX KTV Pub (ex pesona ktv)
Thanks for your advice.
Old 24-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

By the way, meximo pub already closed long ago.
DoubleX KTV pub have the most jialat ktv room in batam.
Pub still not so bad. Good point is have sexy dancer. (ex pesona ktv is a booking joint)
Old 24-08-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Aiyoh....last time S$200 can stay 3D2N ya...
Now also can but no girls for over the night,hehehe...

I mean with the drop in ferry and hotel pricing, its all possible.

(how often does one see the drop in price for ferry ride to batam over the last 6 to 15 years)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Never live in the past...look towards the future...
I do keep records of the past, eg my Batam trips etc. I mean, of course like you said, not going to live in the past but more on learning from it so that my present and as well as my future would be better,hehehe...

Some things are good in the past, some things...are good in the present. I try to keep what i enjoyed most and hopefully bring it forward to the future.

Thats just me.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Sintai, batam
Old 24-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPopGer View Post
Now u knw why breadtalk in batam close dwn so many but morning bakery is always so crowded.
Up to date, i have only seen the closed down breadtalk shop at Harbour Bay Mall,hehehe...i wonder where the other breadtalk shops were at? Did they all close down?

Competition must have been stiff.

Oh, and by the way...Amir Hotel closed down on July 2019,hehehe...

Wey Wey Hotel and Marriot Hotel would be up in business around end of 2019 or somewhere beginning 2020.

Marriott Hotel sampling room

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssleight View Post
Re "mafia", I really think is mafia la tbh. Hahaha. The way they gang up on my Grab driver before, I see alr, buay tahan. As the bro ndnd mentioned, most "influence" man can be most influence in good or bad way
I named it gangsterism in the past,hehehe...and i didnt like that either.

Every country has their own culture, their very rules and regulations which are different from where we lives in. If one wish to go visit those countries, then will have to abide to them.

I often believe, if i visit a place and encounter any issue or problem, i try my best to source for a solution and/or work around it to have the situation/s best suited to myself. Otherwise how would i have kept saying in the past that in Batam, HJ cost 100k rupiah and FJ cost 200k rupiah? Hehehe...

Its only in the recent 2 odd years that i stop claiming the HJ and FJ pricing stated becos i no longer finds those price anymore (not even utama area). However i can still find 150k rupiah HJ and 300k FJ tho but only at places similar to the likes of Indorasa MP,hehehe...i know, i know...Indorasa closed down. But i also said the "temple" is gone, but the "nuns" didnt,hehehe... so can still find the "nuns" around the area.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-08-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Permata Indah used to be the best booking joint for me as most if not all of the cewek there are young and have good manners and service. Can get young and nice looking cewek at average 1 to 1.2 juta per day. Mami also have good customer service...Location is good and always not so crowded... It is a real pity that it closes too soon...
I agree and disagree with this,hehehe...

I agree that it is one of the best booking joint around in Batam and there used to be 2 super model quality girls that gives me a long lasting impression whereby i still remember them till today. Can imagine, those Indonesian super model quality in popular magazines or MTVs, yes...they were this quality and at only 1 juta to 1.1 juta for a night's company,hehehe...and of course, princess attitude is included in the "package". Practically, dont see them in the "fish tank" 99% of the time.

The place that barely replace Permata Indah (for me) would be, Hawaii KTV. An overnight booking joint so lessly talk about today,even in this thread. My thumb rule for mongering would be, there is no thing as a joint having all the good girls or a joint having all the bad/lousy girls (thats me). I havent tried all the girls in a certain joint or majority of those girls there, i cannot claim they are all bad nor all good.

When the world is going to places like Happy 8, Bunga, Sri Kandy blah blah blah, i head to places where the competition is lesser,hehehe...and in my own perspective, a business entity in Batam which is less competitive (and lesser in business) MAY almost equal to better qualities and better pricing,hehehe...i dont like crowd, as much as i dont like competition. Which is why Permata used to be a good place. They were the only few joints with 500k rupiah girls as of even on year 2016 to 2017, isnt it?

The part where i do not agree with you is, not all the girls there are good. The culture of this booking joint were mainly not as good from my own experience (everyone's experience is different). Other than the 2 super model girls which REALLY left me good impression,hehehe...i really cannot remember many girls there,hehehe...

Quote:
I remembered I ever book a cewek there for short time for one hour. The fee I paid will be half the price of the booking fee per day. (example 1 juta cewek will be 500k) Then they will arrange the customer to go to haihai hotel opposite the joint with the cewek for the short time service. Kondom and mineral water provided..
Is that Hai Hai 2 or Hai Hai?

Dont remember seeing Hai Hai there. Maybe i mixed up between Hai Hai and Hai Hai 2,hehehe..

Quote:
After they did the refurbishment to the rooms few years ago, most of the room at level 2 has been converted to timber floor with standing shower.

However the level 3 rooms still have plenty of carpet room with bath tub. Hopefully they don't convert all the level 3 rooms to timber floor...
Yes, there are still quite a lot of carpet room on the 3rd floor. Not all 3rd floor are converted to carpet room as yet,hehehe...i think they did read the feedback from guest like yourself.

Quote:
Some of the reasons I will still opt for carpet floor room over timber floor room are:

1) After shower with wet body, standing on the carpet is not so freezing cold compared to timber floor...

2) Sense of cosiness with soft carpet feel.

3) Will not fall when standing on carpet unlike timber floor in the room tends to be slippery with wet feet

4) Cheaper to book...weekday rate 480k per night compared to timber floor room at 510k

5) Can relax at the bath tub compare to standing shower (timber floor room)

6) Brings back good old memories of Formosa in the 90s and early 2000s as it retains the original ambience of the room..

7) Rooms with carpet tends to look more premium
There are good and bad for carpeted flooring and i shant name them all here or it would be a super long story again,hehehe... I actually dont mind if a hotel room is carpeted or not tho (everyone's preference is different). If you read my past postings on Formosa hotel, almost once every while during my Batam trips when i stayed in Formosa, the electrical technician and the network technician would be often called in to my room to fix something in it,hehehe...and over time, i have slowly turned a few Formosa rooms into my favourite ones. I like their staff-friendliness and efficiency. I must have stayed in no less than 20 different hotels in Batam before, and Formosa is still the "best" among all in terms of overall general ratings (eg, room comfortability, staff friendliness, service efficiency, amenities, food, pricing etc).

*the word "Best" is a strong word to me, and i didnt use words like "one of the Best",hehehe...what i speak of were solely of my own perspective.

During my 1st trip to Batam, i stayed in Formosa hotel and i still remember it cost me a bit over S$60 ,as the exchange rate then was around 8700/SGD or somewhere there. And price just keep getting lower each year,hehehe...maybe should check their price again in my coming Batam trip, see if there are any more price drop.

This year and the next year, i am turning another hotel to become like the Formosa i like,hehehe...in case no remembers, i said before that i will try not to be overly reliant on, just by staying in only one hotel (Formosa) in Batam and i need to look for alternatives in case one day it starts to fail.

Hehehe...my kiasu and kiasi mentality.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
yaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Which money changer have better rates? Harbourfront, Harbourbay Batam or those near Formosa Hotel?
Old 25-08-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaz86 View Post
Which money changer have better rates? Harbourfront, Harbourbay Batam or those near Formosa Hotel?
HBF worst, HBB better, near formosa best.
Old 25-08-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

New option for those who need car with drivers 👇👇

Grab Indonesia has a rental option now, from 250k for 4hrs to 500k for 12hrs. Quite reasonable and no need to worry about getting fleeced by the roadside drivers...
Old 25-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
By the way, meximo pub already closed long ago
Thanks and found the location in Google.

A friend stayed at Lumba Lumba which bro Nono introduced recently. Hotel, Ferry package plus 1 hour Massage for twin sharing @$55 per pax. Single @$67. He shared that there is a promotion at Chinatown Point every few months and of course there are several pubs around it since it is near Harmoni.

My experience in Batam started sometime in 2000 but purely for work and went there once in a blue moon which I didn't wander around much and I stopped for many years. The relationship with Batam only started end last year when a friend brought me to Nagoya shopping mall, A2 food court, the pubs around Harmoni. Since then I have went back for 4 times in this year and of course with the great advices and contribution from you guys in this forum. I must say I really appreciated all the sharing in this forum and found some like minded Bros. It makes me like Batam as much as I used to like Bangkok previously. I would say it is a hidden gem very close by to our red dot as compared to JB, BKK, Bali, Penang, KL, etc which most local like to branch out to for short trip.

It's awesome to know you guys though I have never met anyone of you and hope there is an opportunity 1 day. Keep up the great work and culture over here, cheers and enjoy Batam before we discover the next gem
Old 25-08-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys
This forum is now more focussed on hotel, rentals and taxis than the girls. Most of the posts talks of joints being shutdown. Any kind soul can advise if Batam or TP better place for cheonging SYTs.
Some links will also be appreciated.
Old 25-08-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Hi guys
This forum is now more focussed on hotel, rentals and taxis than the girls. Most of the posts talks of joints being shutdown. Any kind soul can advise if Batam or TP better place for cheonging SYTs.
Some links will also be appreciated.
cant agree more. It is supposed to be sex related thread but as time passes, it becomes more and more about hotel, taxis and other in general abt Batam.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1