The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Five Million Baht of Bootlegged Liquor Seized in Bangkok.

http://www.chiangraitimes.com/five-m...n-bangkok.html
Old 15-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok G-Clubs

[QUOTE=TonyCheong2;14840027]Best is to avoid G-Clubs if intention is to bring puying back on first encounter because 99% failure rate 555.
Only The PIMP or Pegasus have "OFF" girls if you want to try your luck.
All the best!

Can also try Rao Siri or Sena, must check with mamasan/papasan as not all gals does ST/LT.

Chok Dee.
Old 15-07-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Can also try Rao Siri or Sena, must check with mamasan/papasan as not all gals does ST/LT.
Oh yes forgot about the old school Rao KTV.
"OFF" hostesses still sitting behind the counters?

Walau long time ago have Counter 1, 2, 3 KTV (Meng Jai) very easy to tabao SYT puyings without heavy damage but it's history lah haizzz...

However at Meng Jai still have one small KTV over there.
Anyone tried before?
Old 16-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
BlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueSteel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went Pimp for the last 3 nights and the ratio of working girls to customers seemed to be higher. 😁
This Sunday is their last day before closing from Mon to Wed due to some Buddha festival.
Old 17-07-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Friend post this msg to me and asked me to fly down BKK...so happening there...

https://www.facebook.com/line.3overm...type=2&theater

Last edited by fwchong; 17-07-2016 at 08:04 PM.
Old 19-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulleYe View Post
buy new bottle again lor
out of sudden appear
where u base now ?still KL?
Old 19-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Oh yes forgot about the old school Rao KTV.
"OFF" hostesses still sitting behind the counters?

Walau long time ago have Counter 1, 2, 3 KTV (Meng Jai) very easy to tabao SYT puyings without heavy damage but it's history lah haizzz...

However at Meng Jai still have one small KTV over there.
Anyone tried before?

counter 123 is like SG club cognac
play till to the max
those were the days!!!
Old 03-08-2016, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
headcheck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am travelling to BKK mid august, and wanted to try experiencing G-Club for the first time. I get the impression that Onyx is the place to be right now. How about The Pimp? A friend went there about a year ago and had an awesome time in the KTV/VIP rooms.

Anyone got a local agent that I can contact? Preferably through LINE?
Old 03-08-2016, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by headcheck View Post
I am travelling to BKK mid august, and wanted to try experiencing G-Club for the first time. I get the impression that Onyx is the place to be right now. How about The Pimp? A friend went there about a year ago and had an awesome time in the KTV/VIP rooms.

Anyone got a local agent that I can contact? Preferably through LINE?
Onyx is a good place to hangout if u have girls with u. If not it would be a " one night standalone" for most people. As for pimp u need to get the right girl for the night then you will thoroughly enjoy the night.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

headcheck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Onyx is a good place to hangout if u have girls with u. If not it would be a " one night standalone" for most people. As for pimp u need to get the right girl for the night then you will thoroughly enjoy the night.
I have The Pimp LINE account, was quoted 10.000 Baht for 4 Bottles. On some days they have 5.000 Baht for 2 Bottles.

For "the right girl" do you mean I just have to be lucky or discerning enough to find a wild one working there, or do I need to ask the mama/papasan to intro'ed me to one that I can bring back for ST?
Old 03-08-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by headcheck View Post
I have The Pimp LINE account, was quoted 10.000 Baht for 4 Bottles. On some days they have 5.000 Baht for 2 Bottles.

For "the right girl" do you mean I just have to be lucky or discerning enough to find a wild one working there, or do I need to ask the mama/papasan to intro'ed me to one that I can bring back for ST?
Hi headcheck, don't mind pm'ing me the line account? I'm travelling to Bangkok next week for a bucks, the pimp is definitely on our bucket list. Thanks in advance
Old 04-08-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Roronoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Hi headcheck, don't mind pm'ing me the line account? I'm travelling to Bangkok next week for a bucks, the pimp is definitely on our bucket list. Thanks in advance
You can actually just message them on their fb page if you have any queries as they will reply you.
Old 05-08-2016, 08:44 PM
Samster

CerZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Latest update on pimp

girls are not allowed to go topless in KTV room anymore because of the recent crazy crackdown by the Thai army
Old 06-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerZ View Post
Latest update on pimp

girls are not allowed to go topless in KTV room anymore because of the recent crazy crackdown by the Thai army
Girls are still allowed to go topless in ktv room. But they are not supposed to "fxxk" inside the room. Was there for 2 nights this week and was at Kush club last night as pimp was closed and all shifted to Kush club last night.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow KUSH G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Girls are still allowed to go topless in ktv room. But they are not supposed to "fxxk" inside the room. Was there for 2 nights this week and was at Kush club last night as pimp was closed and all shifted to Kush club last night.
Speaking of KUSH G-Club I just realised it is the ex-Soprano House G-Club after researching on the address!
No wonder I find the interior so familiar!

Before Soprano House it is known as Club Orbit.
Club Orbit's interior is very different from the current one.
10 plus years ago that was my G-Club cheonging peak.
Had so many wonderful times at Club Orbit then!

长江后浪推前浪.
Who wants to hold uncle's hand go KUSH G-Club?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1