The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Good to see CM thread lively again.. new year already try to share positive vibes..

You ownself see got those Kampong shy shy feel or not... As far as I know, this shop is the only shop in Cm don't take or allow Thai customers at all.. That's why I like, low mileage..
Yeah bro, rtm at Dolphin earlier this afternoon and managed to get kampong gal with much better service (lots of body sliding during nuru, cat bath, etc). Also, ladyboss spoke excellent chinese as didn't meet her on 1st visit but met a older guy who spoke chinese & english with singlish accent...haha.
Old 26-12-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Normally before i go will wechat 老板娘 before i go see the lineup.. sometime ladyboss happy mood will show off her big juicy neh neh also...

like i say b4, go ktv or this kind lupsap spa, choose the one eye contact with you and smile at you sure bingo no wrong one...

Hope everyone have a fun in CM and dun get scammed by those tuktuks and songtaews.
Old 26-12-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you mean Dolphin's老板娘会露奶给你看?

lol that is awesome! I must go visit

Quote:
Normally before i go will wechat 老板娘 before i go see the lineup.. sometime ladyboss happy mood will show off her big juicy neh neh also...

like i say b4, go ktv or this kind lupsap spa, choose the one eye contact with you and smile at you sure bingo no wrong one...

Hope everyone have a fun in CM and dun get scammed by those tuktuks and songtaews.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
usually B2 group hotel around 500 baht +/` for those not so good location but room is clean and ok.
Really not bad. Was in Chiang Mai for the first time back in September and my Thai friend recommended here. B2 Airport Boutique & Budget Hotel. Very near to airport.
Old 27-12-2023, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
you mean Dolphin's老板娘会露奶给你看?

lol that is awesome! I must go visit
She happy mood will wear clothes put half milky balls..
Old 27-12-2023, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha awesome
I just checked their website they also provide 4 hour non-sexual guide service to tour CM, I might actually take on that.

Quote:
She happy mood will wear clothes put half milky balls..
Old 27-12-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
haha awesome
I just checked their website they also provide 4 hour non-sexual guide service to tour CM, I might actually take on that.
That's not their own website. All those services and shops are just being listed on the website along with other information about Chiang Mai. So make sure you add the correct contact for what services you are interested in.
Old 29-12-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_li View Post
I have tried this before but alot of the pictures looks either too good to be true or they are using influencer/net idol pics.
Hows your experience on this? I am just afraid of the high level of bait and switch. Switch to another girl still ok. Still to LB i cannot. hahaha
just dont do it if you cant speak/read thai. this level of playing is slightly more advanced. i be more wary of scammers as well.

there are also sideline websites in thailand that advertise these freelancers / agencies. i cant say the name of the website here because mods will remove my post. just go google for them. tried a few girls, those with good reviews and good records. legit, but you will have to go to their room/location (incall).
Old 29-12-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
vanlorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here in CM till 4th Jan. First time overseas for New Year.
Any places great for countdown other than clubs/pubs ?
Old 29-12-2023, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanlorry View Post
If you are with female partner, maybe can consider going to 700 year stadium, now there holding floral event, great for romantic photo taking while doing countdown.

If you are alone then maybe can go central festival. normally they will have Chang Beer event countdown with concerts and dances. Great place to bio SYTs also.
Old 29-12-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
vanlorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If you are with female partner, maybe can consider going to 700 year stadium, now there holding floral event, great for romantic photo taking while doing countdown.

If you are alone then maybe can go central festival. normally they will have Chang Beer event countdown with concerts and dances. Great place to bio SYTs also.
Yea alone. Thanks bro for the suggestion.

Anyway did drop by D spa this afternoon and first thing I did was to bio the lady boss neh neh. It was big but too bad she didn’t wear revealing clothes today.
Followed your advice on picking the girl who smiled at u and the service was not bad. Maybe will drop by again before going back.

Might be paying a visit to the bars next.
Old 29-12-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yea alone. Thanks bro for the suggestion.

Anyway did drop by D spa this afternoon and first thing I did was to bio the lady boss neh neh. It was big but too bad she didn’t wear revealing clothes today.
Followed your advice on picking the girl who smiled at u and the service was not bad. Maybe will drop by again before going back.

Maybe these few days CM start to turn cold liao... too bad lor..
Old 29-12-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Last night was at Nimman Tawandang till 2am (shop close at 4am), order the special 500 baht 1.5L beer from Chang PG and let them drink with me, end up becoming like elephant camp with 4-5 green elephant camping at my table

Think can consider to countdown at Tawandang, beside Chang PG also a lot of chio bu to look see and sian if u can speak a little Thai.....dun be surprise some can speak simple English also.

Quote:

I also got luck to teh lady boss neh neh before (leave some tips for shop to buy beer after tnn) , must return for action soon too
Old 30-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Chang beer festival only opens from 4pm tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 15
steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!steve_li is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
just dont do it if you cant speak/read thai. this level of playing is slightly more advanced. i be more wary of scammers as well.

there are also sideline websites in thailand that advertise these freelancers / agencies. i cant say the name of the website here because mods will remove my post. just go google for them. tried a few girls, those with good reviews and good records. legit, but you will have to go to their room/location (incall).
I can speak thai but reading wise just at a very basic level. What i am worried of is the % of bait and switch because alot of the pictures looks too good to be true.

I tried those sideline websites before. Sad to say i dont like it. More misses than hits for me. hhaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1