The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Saw a few good FR of her, went to see her ad look damm hot so decided book it,

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Location: 5min walk from MRT, currently at hotel no need register can just open door and go up straight away.
She say will move to condo probably next week.

Room: Pretty nice room with great design not like the typical hotel 81 don't worry. Got double decker bed haha.

Look: Damm pretty and hot exactly like the girl from 2nd photo in white bikini, her hair also same haha got the whirl thing.

Body: She is around 160cm quite slim.

Massage: Pretty got strength.

GFE / Sensual: She really look like hk actress kelly cheung look at her already cant tan han down there already damm hard.
Sensual wise pretty good, nice cath bath / boobs rubs on the back from top to bottom same on the front. Great frenching too
Damm accommodating overall playability dam high can do most thing, wont go to much details. YMMV

RTM: Damm yes.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananafinger View Post
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Wechat her in the morning and agreed to meet at 3pm, when I reached the MRT station she asked me to wait and told me that she can't accept the booking because I am not inside the record. What a bloody waste of time, traveled all the way and she cancelled on me on the spot.

First time encountered such ML.
Except for 1 photo, don’t the rest looks like paste on head?
But yes I am pretty much attracted to that 1 photo

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Was that stint after she officially left the massage scene? I know she was here for a few stints even for massage, moving from places to places before she finally retired, just don’t know when she moved to KTV. Guess she did not find me a strong enough regular to catch up after. After she left the last I heard from her is she got someone whom she might marry and then that’s it.
That was after her massage era

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
hi guys, Happy Fridays (TGIF)! ) just thought i share my 2nd review for my RTM/RTF on this Vietnamese lass whom i have previously given an FR for.

refer to previous review: https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=...stcount=135874

girl in question: https://qianjin-9.site/staff-details.html?id=3020

well, what can i say? service was fabulous as usual, maybe even better now as compared to before when we met the first time. texted her to arrange a booking and she readily accepted. the moment we got into a room, it became fucking wild and messy. we were deep french kissing at every corner of the room. i pushed her against the wall and licked her by the neck and pulled her in for a fucking sloppy frenching session. needless to say, clothes were out and all over the place in mere seconds. we were enjoying each other bodies because we were both in heat and we yearned so much for each other at that time. while i was standing on the side of the massage bed, she suddenly covered my eyes and bent down to suck on my rod, which caught me by surprise. deep licks and lots of gagging action continued and she even attempted to deep throat for a good 8 seconds, which of course, is insane. FJ soon followed and it was probably the wildest ride i ever been to (pun intended), she shaked, rocked her hips so aggressively that i think that i lasted not more than 10 minutes and when she withdrew herself from me, the condom is covered with all her juices. she grinned sheepishly and told me that she was horny and because we didnt meet for a long time.

all in all, no regrets. im sorry for poor structure of this FR and i know its slightly all over the place as compared to my previous FRs but i drafted this while i was resting on the massage bed lol. do support her to your best ability because shes extremely hardworking and she aims to please. but do take note, YMMV plays a part here.

and one more thing... look what she sent me prior to making the booking...

I think at least 3 ml in that spa wear similar panty in the pic leh, lol...
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Any bros know any ML or FL with ang kong? lately got a taste for such, the more ang kong the merrier
kindly share too if u had found, preferbably age 20s
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
Hi bros, has anyone tried bo bo(波波)?. I see her face and波波abit steam. Do kindly share your fr thank you!
This ML was previously named as Ju Bo. Also an FL who charges ($280 previously) $260 now? (Had always successfully negotiated down) Face should be 85% similar. Boobs are C+ and enhanced. Put on effort to have a meticulous makeup and dressed in white sexy bra and transparent lacy panty, showing her bush, to welcome you at the door. Shower with you, but not much action. Fully nude while massaging. Basically, allow 5G roaming (if you select hj or CIM only) Not good at massage; sensual fingering and boobs massage is quite OK. Deep throat bj. Fingered her pussy, gets wet easily but no finger penetration. Can dfk (YMMV) Great pussy grip action when she was in cowgal position. Sex is reasonable passionate but can tell she is closer to a commercial pro, makes you feel comfortable.

Basically, it's alright to try her if you have not. Advised her not to dwell at that condo for more than 2 mths, being known for AV action in late Apr 2024.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I think at least 3 ml in that spa wear similar panty in the pic leh, lol...
vietnamese girls love their sexy lingerie my friend. (:
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for https://sglonelyguy-31.com/helen-massage/

Location: 10-15 mins walk from Bugis MRT. Gotta walk up a slope.
Looks: milf, boobs are nice and handful. Petite body.
Massage: passable but no strength
Sensual: not bad. She only allows me to roam upper body. I tried going south but she moves my hand.Provide bj (she will use something to act as a condom for bj)and end it off with hj.
Personality: chatty and nice. Can carry a conversation

RTM: Maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1