The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: successful relationship or marriage with thai girl

If you “feel” that she is ready to commit to you, and you are ready to commit too, talk about the life after marriage and see what she thinks.

Talk more!! Talk is the only way to know if both parties are ready!!
Old 18-02-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Mine lasted 2 years... even i am long term staying in Thailand..

Reason for break off is more on the culture/ behavior diff.. Thai girls are well known for jealousy/ insecurity (imo) and will expect BF or husband (thai or foreign) to report movement every now and then.. lots of spot checks from Thai GF (video calls+ send location)..

If this is the lifestyle you want, go ahead.. whether the girl remains faithful or not is another question..

FYI.. I have seen many normal working girls (non entertainment work) betrayed their BF before.. so I will not say Bar girls are non wife material..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 18-02-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
eattoomuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post

Reason for break off is more on the culture/ behavior diff.. Thai girls are well known for jealousy/ insecurity (imo) and will expect BF or husband (thai or foreign) to report movement every now and then.. lots of spot checks from Thai GF (video calls+ send location)..

If this is the lifestyle you want, go ahead.. whether the girl remains faithful or not is another question..

FYI.. I have seen many normal working girls (non entertainment work) betrayed their BF before.. so I will not say Bar girls are non wife material..

Can you share a more in dept reason of your break off?

Which part of the culture/behavior difference could you not accept?
Old 18-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post

Would you say that thai girls in general are unfaithful?
Old 18-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poi123 View Post
I dated long distance r/s with my wife for 10 years. Now married for 2.5years, kid is few months old..

R/s is how both of your manage and how committed both party are.. u love the person, distance is not a prob. Whats app video call, line video call, tech is there.

Culture is different, correct. But this should not be a prob, everyone give in here and there prob solve.

Love is all about giving in!!
Hi bro, is your gf/now wife thai?

is she saying with you in singapore now?
Old 18-02-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
Maggime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also must be $$$ stable. Else it will be hard
Old 20-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by eattoomuch View Post
They can be faithful but they might betray their body for extra cash.
They are not conservative about sex.

If you want to make sure all these doesn't happen either you find a girl who doesn't need to care for their family or you have enough of money to help their "family"
Old 20-02-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
I wouldn't say that.

Its more on how you can provide her with a better life or not.

They only move on when their partner (Thai/ Foreigner) failed to take care of them or their family (financially).

I guess this applies to most nationality not only Thais.

Old 20-02-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
happykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappykrabi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Their culture taught them to care for their parents.

And their parent would take advantage of this culture.
All or at least 90% of the older generations EXPECT their children to give them money and take care of them.

Their culture is directly opposite of Singapore. You can expect lots of funny excuses and lame reasons. Good luck to you.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can you share a more in dept reason of your break off?

Which part of the culture/behavior difference could you not accept?
Starting of relationship.. the "reporting" of your daily activity and your where abouts seems to be sweet.. but after sometime, it becomes annoying.

When annoying becomes frustration, that's the start of the end.. (Financial issues aside).

Old 20-02-2020, 12:39 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Girls are not like property. They do not appreciate with time. In fact they depreciate quite rapidly so long term lease or purchase is not a good idea.

It is far better just to rent by the hour and you can have all the variety you want.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1