The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkdozer View Post
My fren got bad experience. Go at your own risk. Once they know u from sg they chop you and change price immediately and mind you my friend has been going there for a few times.. scary..
Very curious to know how much?

Last edited by jason19870313; 26-12-2019 at 12:30 AM.
Old 26-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
GP is a licensed spa so it should be safe to play there.
But there's no guarantee 100% safe place as the winds are blowing erratically and every which way until nobody knows where they gonna hit next.
It's not only the brothels or vice dens they are raiding but other activities too.
Game centres and food courts are not spared either. Last Saturday I was at Larkin terminal waiting to pick up passengers to ferry back to Singapore when a team landed and started checking all the taxi drivers and pawang chias too.
And I heard many car wash centres are short handed or only operating on short hours because many of their workers either kenna up the lorry or too scared to come to work.
Ic there is winds
Old 26-12-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermansiong View Post
Is the wind still strong in JB? Is GP spa safe?
Should be....
Old 28-12-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
throwawayournam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: grand paragon spa

Went there on a Saturday morning at about 11am. As expected at the time it was quite quiet, only me and two other bros there. This is my first time going to a spa like this with the pools and saunas so hopefully my FR will be helpful to other clueless bros.

Basically, you ride the lift up to the fifth floor where you leave your valuables (wallet and passport) at the counter. They place it in a small lockbox and give you the key. Then, you go to the locker room to get changed into a robe and boxers. You can put your bag in the big locker there. The key for your big locker is on the same keychain as the front counter lockbox key. Once that's done - you're free to enjoy the facilities. There are two large pools, saunas and free flow of drinks, snacks, and food. But because I was in a hurry I went to the main event.

To procure any services you need to speak with one of the captains hanging out at the cafe area. Typically, they'll approach you. Once there you have the option of ladies, a massage, or both. I picked both (a good massage is how I got started on the path of darkness, after all ). I didn't get to see pictures, but he did offer me the choice of local or vietnamese. Naturally, I decided to support local Thanks to bro dafaq, can confirm that damage for 45m FJ and 45m massage is 306rm total and he wasn't trying to chop carrot.

Once that's done, he'll lead you to your room. It's fairly large with both a massage table and a queen sized bed. Before long, I head a knock on the door. True enough, a lady in a tight black dress in her late 20s/early 30s entered. Great slim bod, C cup boobs. Definitely local stock (wish my canto was better). She starts with the usual 'massage', followed by a shower together before the main event. She lay down beside me - playing with my nips while toying with the little head. Then a capped BJ which was pretty good. Finally, it's off to the races with her riding me. Her little moans were hard to fight and I couldn't hold out for long despite my best efforts. All in all, a pretty good experience - just a pity not much chemistry or GFE. I didn't get her name (or number, for that matter) but at least you know where to go to find local chinese.

If you also have a massage, you can just wait in the room. The massage afterward was by an auntie who was actually really friendly and chatty. Ironically, had better chemistry with the massage auntie than the lady She was telling a bunch of stories from her life, and even some stories that the ladies there share with her too. The massage was decent - certainly better than what the 小姐 was trying. Enough to more or less scratch my massage itch as well. She offers Juagen as well, but I'd gone recently but will probably try it next time.
Old 09-01-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dafaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to GP spa again today. I reached the place around 11am, it was basically a ghost town and customers normally come in near 1pm. Opted for RM98 massage + facility + buffet package when I got in. Bathed, dipped the hot tub before I went to the makan area for some breakfast. Ordered some hard boiled egg and kaya toast from the canteen staff. One good thing about their hard boiled egg is that they will peeled off the egg for you before delivery to you. At this time, the catering area will have no food except for dimsum as they will only put food at the catering area from 1pm onwards.

Called the manager at the makan area saying that I want to get the massage now. I received the massage from a 40ish yo lady with the number of 5. Her massage skill is damn solid as she is the first lady I know who will do back kneeling on you and some cracking of bones. She is friendly and will chat with you if you initiated the conversation. She is a hardworker who gave strong massage. Opted in for additional RM60 for JG from her.

After the massage, went to bathe and chill for awhile more before calling manager to select girl for the main event. if you got the massage package and full service package, you would pay the promotion price of RM306 of that two service. I asked the manager how can I choose girl. He told me, they have girl from Thailand, Vietnam and local. For foreigner, he can ask whoever free at that time to come out to the makan area to let me choose, but not for local. I asked the manager to call out her viet ladies and I chosen 1 out of 3.

My lady of the day is No 300. Strong GFE, alot of sajiao, teasing and smiley during the service. She can communicate with you in chinese but her pronunciation of some words could be abit confusing (not a major setback). To be safe, I asked to her to provide cap when doing BJ which she gracefully comply. The whole process is bathing together> teasing + catbath > ball licking > capped BJ > main event. After the main event when there are still time left, she will invite you to cuddle with her, sajiao with you, teasing you with large amount of GFE and end off the session another bathing session. I would definitely recommend her to bros out her and please kindly take good care of her.

Number: 300
GFE: 11/10
Look: 7/10
Cup: B or C?
Capped BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10

At the end of the day, I paid RM306+ RM60 = RM366 for buffet, facility, massage, JG, full service

Note: From the forum I understand that some bro mentioned GP spa has their own telegram group which require the manager to add you in. However when I asked my manager, he say they dont have telegram group and they only communicate with customer using WhatsApp and WeChat to DM each customer. Maybe the telegram group exists but need to gain their trust by going there more times then they will add me, idk
Old 09-01-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dafaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before you ask for JG, get to know what you are opting for.

During massage session, the massage lady is normally near or middle age ladies. They were trained professionally to provide clean massage. But when the massage is close to the end, they will ask you whether if you want to JG. Some of them could be as direct as grabbing your manhood with a towel between her hand and your bro and ask you whether if you want it. If you opted for it, it will add on to your final bill with additional RM60 which you would need to pay at the counter at the end of the day.

I not sure if this is the common practice but for my understanding, some massage parlour which provide JG, they will their provide the treatment without letting you release towards the end of the session. Those are the clean one i suppose. For GP and HV, the massage lady would end you off with a HJ. They will say you are allowed to roam(not sure if all, better ask first).
Old 30-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
samseng27 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Someone said that GP open 24hrs. Is it true?
Old 31-01-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

GP got local chinese meh?

tot GBW only?
Old 02-02-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafaq View Post
Went GP Spa yesterday. The followings are package price of the spa
(as at 21 Dec 2019)

配套 Full Service
45 minutes : RM238
1.5 hr: RM446

按油 (Not sure what is this)
45 minutes: RM198

按摩 (Clean massage)
45 minutes: RM98
1hr 10 minutes: RM132
1.5 hr: RM166
2 hr: RM200

配套 + 按摩 Full Service + Clean massage
1.5hr: RM306++
(Can add time)

(Package above include Facility and Buffet)
Facilities + Buffet Only (can stay up to 15 Hr) : RM 40
I suppose this 按油 45 minutes: RM198 is Normal Massage + Hj ???
Old 02-02-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
I suppose this 按油 45 minutes: RM198 is Normal Massage + Hj ???
RM238 is package lady (locals)

RM198 is package lady (vietnam)

Normal massage is RM98 (clean)... (for extras like hj, bbbj or fj..... you negotiate price with the massage lady but not all will agree to extras... at most hj only)

Some vietnam lady may also be included under locals category because they already are PR or were married to Malaysians.
Old 02-02-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
RM238 is package lady (locals)

RM198 is package lady (vietnam)

Normal massage is RM98 (clean)... (for extras like hj, bbbj or fj..... you negotiate price with the massage lady but not all will agree to extras... at most hj only)

Some vietnam lady may also be included under locals category because they already are PR or were married to Malaysians.
thanks bro for your clarification.
but if choose normal massage RM98, got chance kena auntie right, as mentioned by bro dafaq when he chose clean massage
Old 02-02-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng27 View Post
Someone said that GP open 24hrs. Is it true?
yes it is.......
Old 02-02-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
GP got local chinese meh?

tot GBW only?
GP yes......
Old 11-03-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

went GP...

no locals leh
Old 14-03-2020, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Got thais?
Same price as Viets?
Any recommendations? Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1