The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
wuhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgreylatte View Post
Hi bro, indeed this is no rocket science. But you can find some patterns to their behaviour sometimes.

I generally do not allow kissing for reasons. And no, I do not get wet from kissing/frenching. Fingering is the way to go. Neither do I feel it when guys suck my boobs. Has it ever occurrd to you that you only managed to f the girl because they are also fulfilling their own needs? For me, I only let guys f me when I need it. So in short, they are letting you f them coz they have needs, be it monetary or physical, or they really like you.

Just my two cents. This of course, does not represent the view of the entire women population. But I feel this is one way to look at it.
Hi Ms,

Hope you not upset for me to say that you were an experience woman. You knew what you want and how to achieve it.

I knew most experience women had hard time getting wet and achieved orgasm. They need ambience, time and methodology to achieve one orgasm within a certain time frame which can be weeks or months.

Back to the inexperience ssyts then these group can be easily wet. Ever happened that playing with their tits can be wet. Each tit tuning for at least 10 to 15 mins and she became a thoroughbred.

Usually cunnilingus will do the job. Ensure smooth entry and well lubricated.

Anyway, just sharing since I am no expert.

Anyone feel free to comment.

Bro WB - your comment?
Old 30-03-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Whether she's experienced or not, only she knows. However, one thing for sure is, she's definitely vocal and no BS. For most gals to get wet, either she super like you, super horny or just super sensitive. That's why why most FL will need to use a certain amount of gel as they are just doing a job.
One thing I personally find rather strange is, like what she mentioned about kissing. This seems to be so sacred yet the lips can blow the penis as though the latter is her god. If its hygiene, we are know that the penis would likely have more germs than the lips.
Old 30-03-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro, indeed this is no rocket science. But you can find some patterns to their behaviour sometimes.

I generally do not allow kissing for reasons. And no, I do not get wet from kissing/frenching. Fingering is the way to go. Neither do I feel it when guys suck my boobs. Has it ever occurrd to you that you only managed to f the girl because they are also fulfilling their own needs? For me, I only let guys f me when I need it. So in short, they are letting you f them coz they have needs, be it monetary or physical, or they really like you.

Just my two cents. This of course, does not represent the view of the entire women population. But I feel this is one way to look at it.
So even if your nipples get erect, it is just physiological and no high?
Old 30-03-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
7ha7ha7ha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhan View Post
Hi Ms,

Hope you not upset for me to say that you were an experience woman. You knew what you want and how to achieve it.

I knew most experience women had hard time getting wet and achieved orgasm. They need ambience, time and methodology to achieve one orgasm within a certain time frame which can be weeks or months.

Back to the inexperience ssyts then these group can be easily wet. Ever happened that playing with their tits can be wet. Each tit tuning for at least 10 to 15 mins and she became a thoroughbred.

Bro WB - your comment?
No expert but damn experienced haha
Old 31-03-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
goodisonside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Low temperature may cause nipples to erect too
Old 04-04-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
SheevPalpatine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder how is everyone in this pandemic situation.

Wish bro wb and team all good health. Money is no longer important now since cannot go out play. Health now is golden.

I just want to hear some comments.

Case 1
I was trying to get this girl to meet up in March 20 and without success. Just last week she msg me said she willing to meet me. I msg her telling her can only meet up maybe May when all clear.

Qns - should I meet her?

Case 2
I was trying to follow up with another girl and she will always say busy. I knew she has other options but I dun mind really. So long she single best person wins. Last month we made a date to go traveling in May but now all plans stalled due to coronavirus.

Qns - Should we continue to go after the traveling plan relax.

Hope can hear more views.

Happy stay home.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
BradyTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread here, thanks bro WB

Cheers.
Old 04-04-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheevPalpatine View Post

Wish bro wb and team all good health. Money is no longer important now since cannot go out play. Health now is golden.

Case 1
I was trying to get this girl to meet up in March 20 and without success. Just last week she msg me said she willing to meet me. I msg her telling her can only meet up maybe May when all clear.

Qns - should I meet her?

Case 2
I was trying to follow up with another girl and she will always say busy. I knew she has other options but I dun mind really. So long she single best person wins. Last month we made a date to go traveling in May but now all plans stalled due to coronavirus.

Happy stay home.
Whether for case 1 or 2, it's a matter of how much do you want to them. Anyway, from now till May, you can only keep the warmth by coneecting to them, otherwise, by the time you want to meet them, they may not be interested,either because they have other suitors or they are simply not interested in you anymore.
Old 04-04-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalgal View Post
Nice guys are better than male liars!

Every lady doesn’t want to waste time with a man who keeps lying to her at all times
A person's character is very important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
But somehow in our dating scene here in sg girls lying is usually always given a free pass and expected to be forgiven.

Many times I laugh when women say this or that criteria applies for men in their eyes. Because a lot of them don't have a mirror to look at themselves and see if they can do the same or are hypocrites in love.
Bro, I couldn't agree w/ u more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post
Bro WB

Very nice and interesting thread here. Also very nice forum above.

Is alright to disagree by picking on her when she wrong. Create humor base on simple mistakes she did. She will hate you but meantime cherish you.

In this coronavirus time, best to have fixed girl to bonk. Dangerous to go out and need to register if anyone caught the virus. Contact tracing will reveal everything.

Bro care to share how you go about it?

Also are you in Gotham or Singapore?

Thanks.
Bro, tks. You're right.

I'm in SG. In the time of COVID pandemic, we should refrain from looking for new sexual partners.

I have two LPs in SG. They are exclusive to me. TY never left SG for CNY. Her parents and younger bro came to visit her in mid Jan. They are fine. LS went back in mid Jan n returned before the end of Jan. She was quarantined for 14 days. She is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback9413 View Post
Fully agreed, very interesting thread indeed, thanks to bro WB

Have a good week ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleWebster View Post
Happened to come across this wonderful thread.

Thanks bro WB, wish to learn more here!
Bros, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoke View Post
Bro wb

I should had read your post below and maybe I will start on a better footing.

My story goes -

I am a shy guy with little to no self confident. There was this girl who sat next to me in a class. We attended a SFC class. I was always rushing and she will reserved the seat next to me. She asked me if I have time for some food after class and I said yes. After that whatever she ask and I also said yes. I didn't know how to reject her.

By the time, I realized when she refused to answer my messages, I realized I may had spent plenty of my monies

I think I am too shy to deny anything and cannot understand what went wrong till I read your thread.

I think I may not the only one but plenty of guys here trapped in this situation.

Sorry for been long winded.

Thank you for reading.
Bro, tks for sharing.

You must lose your shyness and insecurity. I was very shy when I was a young man too. I missed many opportunities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawnship View Post
My story is almost similar to yours, I am a shy guy too.

Thanks bro WB for this amazing thread.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Haha well said, cannot deny the above sometimes.
But to say they are fake when they say they don't want...
Hmm, sometimes they are just testing the guy, and sometimes they really don't want.
And it's like you say, guys have to learn to tell the difference.
Tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabream View Post
Hi Bro

When dealing with girls there is no rocket science. Need to do trial and error. Also need to know she is a willing party. Best is to take it slowly.

If I am not wrong, once she allow kissing and frenching then her pussy most likely to be yours for the taking. Frenching sends plenty of lusts to woman senses and she should be wet. The other technique should be if she allowed you to suck her breasts and rest should be history. If guy didn't enter her then I believed the girl will be upset and angry. Chances are guy may never have the chance to see her anymore.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Happy weekend ahead.
Bro, you're right.

If a Chinese girl willingly lets you french kiss her, her pussy is yours in over 95% of cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabream View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for the nice post above.

The fact that when you have girl sitting beside you and guy still walk around sends a rush to the girl telling her she may not be the choice but guy is the ultimate PRIZE.

Competition always good to drive better service.

Often when sitting with one girl in ktv, girl will try not to allow this and that. Once you bring another girl to sit besides then realized the former girl starts to be jealous and allow more roaming.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Happy weekend ahead.
Bro, you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongressional View Post
Women are difficult to understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab5 View Post
Agree with you to the point.

Trying to learn more from bro WB and this wonderful forum.

Have a nice day.
Bros, tks.

Quote:

Every girl/woman is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldoRoja View Post
Yes, PRIZE is the word, no correction needed!

Cheers.
Yes, if your subconscious mind doesn't believe you're the PRIZE, you will fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhan View Post
Hi Ms,

Bro WB - your comment?
Bro, tks.

Although every girl is different, very few girls don't crave cunnilingus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Whether she's experienced or not, only she knows. However, one thing for sure is, she's definitely vocal and no BS. For most gals to get wet, either she super like you, super horny or just super sensitive. That's why why most FL will need to use a certain amount of gel as they are just doing a job.
One thing I personally find rather strange is, like what she mentioned about kissing. This seems to be so sacred yet the lips can blow the penis as though the latter is her god. If its hygiene, we are know that the penis would likely have more germs than the lips.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7ha7ha7ha View Post
No expert but damn experienced haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodisonside View Post
Low temperature may cause nipples to erect too
Bros, tks.

Quote:

Case 1

Qns - should I meet her?

Case 2

Happy stay home.
Bro, wait until this pandemic is over. Not a good time to meet new sexual partners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyTom View Post
Excellent thread here, thanks bro WB

Cheers.
Bro, tks,

Quote:
Whether for case 1 or 2, it's a matter of how much do you want to them. Anyway, from now till May, you can only keep the warmth by coneecting to them, otherwise, by the time you want to meet them, they may not be interested,either because they have other suitors or they are simply not interested in you anymore.
Bro, tks.

This is a good time for every bro to improve himself, in every way possible. Every hour, every day.

Cheers to all samsters,

Stay safe. Wear a mask when you go out to crowded places or get inside a lift. Wash hands frequently. Carry a hand sanitizer and never touch your face, eyes, nose, glasses, mouth or mask.

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 04-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
xetoyota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Case 1

Qns - should I meet her?

Case 2

Happy stay home.
You should aim for more girls, maybe 9 or 10.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread, have a good weekend.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
SheevPalpatine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Noted bro. Thanks for reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, wait until this pandemic is over. Not a good time to meet new sexual partners.

Bro WB
Agreed and thanks for reply.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Pennsylviana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xetoyota View Post
You should aim for more girls, maybe 9 or 10.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread, have a good weekend.
Yes, should aim for more.

Fully agreed this is indeed a great thread, thanks bro WB.

Cheers.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 5
meradio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

I recently read an article by Roosh.

It's controversial and the author has been condemned by feminists and others as a misogynist.

He just released a new ebook, giving advice to women on how to avoid men who won't be good for them. Could he also be a man-hating misandrist?

You will be the judge.

Here is his article:

Contraception Prevents Love

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception...ekly+broadcast

IMHO, he is mostly correct when he believes that a girl/woman who has had more than 5 sexual partners has lost the ‘glue’ to bond with another man. In other words, she can never love any man again, ever. Whereas a typical man won’t lose the ‘bonding glue’ even if he has fucked 1000 women. However, I believe there are very rare exceptions.

That is why a very experienced Don Juan, who has seduced n dumped thousands of very attractive girls without any emotions or remorse, can still fall for The Special One. We all hv met and read about many such fallen Don Juans.

Once a man falls for the wrong woman, the outcome may range from bad to tragic. He will be taken to the cleaners if the woman is a narcissistic n psychopathic golddigger. He may even lose his country n his life...like the curious case of King Fuchai n Xi Shi. Men never learn.

And we should never forget that most older women who work at the nite scene hv had many more sexual partners than 5. Heck, the number for some of them could be 50 or 500 or 5,000 or more. Those older whores working in brothels could hv as many as 50,000.

Xi Shi was probably a virgin when she first met King Fuchai. And yet he still failed to bond with her. And got her addicted to him. Why? Primarily because He believed she was the prize. He cared too much for her and was fearful of losing her. She was his Special One.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB

This is a great article which I cannot agree more.

Women who had been a FL had countless men and to them sex is just work. The FL will never love easily and will feel no affection towards any guy. She will expect money is the main reason she needs and only needs.

To the guy who may had multiple sex partners very different. He maybe trying to find the right sex partners that give him the best love and feelings. That's the reason why many man crashed after falling in love

Hope to learn more from bro WB here.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Nymm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Very good thread by bro WB, hope to learn more here.

Cheers.
Old 18-04-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bitcoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So much interesting info to learn on SBF!

I've never given this section of the forum much attention. usually my attraction is captured by the FL and GL sections filled with exciting FRs

But thanks to CB, I literally spend hours on the PC now. read until no more FRs to read and then I chance upon this section. wow so much useful knowledge here I must say... only no chance to practice them. must wait until cb is over
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1