The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 24-03-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Business has been slow eevrywhere and I am sure the ladies feel it too, now with contact tracing scaring many of their customers away.

But then again, many also complain of slow business even before Covid-19
Yeah bro...
A few weeks ago when I was there..
Cud sense how slow biz was...
All the best to them..

Stay strong and healthy!
Old 24-03-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nanpok is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bros got annies contact?
Old 25-03-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanpok View Post
any bros got annies contact?
Find her on Facebook

It has been discuss in this thread
Old 25-03-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Accidentally found ML known as Happy at PPC L2, along the tuition centre row. (girls in this row daring huh)

She confirmed she used to be at Jalan Sultan, so should be the same Happy i've seen mentioned around here.

Btw, its the only shop in PPC with shower! AFAIK anyways.

My first time with her, looks like she's in her 50s and the chubby type. Her moans damn cute though, like syt virgin voice haha. Quite shiok to fuck someone who's about double my age. IDK why this is so hot!

But expensive, 150 for all in. Sorry if i spoil market but i hate negotiating, and she's Singaporean so its okay. Maybe you handsome can nego cheaper, IDK. She only works early-mid afternoon.
Old 27-03-2020, 07:07 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Accidentally found ML known as Happy at PPC L2, along the tuition centre row. (girls in this row daring huh)

She confirmed she used to be at Jalan Sultan, so should be the same Happy i've seen mentioned around here.

Btw, its the only shop in PPC with shower! AFAIK anyways.

My first time with her, looks like she's in her 50s and the chubby type. Her moans damn cute though, like syt virgin voice haha. Quite shiok to fuck someone who's about double my age. IDK why this is so hot!

But expensive, 150 for all in. Sorry if i spoil market but i hate negotiating, and she's Singaporean so its okay. Maybe you handsome can nego cheaper, IDK. She only works early-mid afternoon.
Have not seen Happy around for some time. Now I know where she went to.

Not that I miss her...she is just not my type

She always wears pink. And yes, she is plump

But $150 I feel is a bit high. Other bros might not agree with me though.
Old 29-03-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have not seen Happy around for some time. Now I know where she went to.

Not that I miss her...she is just not my type

She always wears pink. And yes, she is plump

But $150 I feel is a bit high. Other bros might not agree with me though.
Correction, not tuition centre. Is a salon school called imelda that row.

That day she wearing green. Yeah good bonk but expensive for a parlor. If got nice hotel room then the price ok. MLs like to nego >= at least 150 for full but i hate to nego, but sian now GL close.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAllSuck View Post
Correction, not tuition centre. Is a salon school called imelda that row.

That day she wearing green. Yeah good bonk but expensive for a parlor. If got nice hotel room then the price ok. MLs like to nego >= at least 150 for full but i hate to nego, but sian now GL close.
The normal rate at JSP is a third of that.

I personally will not go and visit ML during this coronavirus period. But the good thing about this period is that one can really bargain the price down
Old 30-03-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone remember lvl 4 corner shop? Now become match tuition. I really like those MILF. 120 for all. I wonder where they move.
Old 30-03-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Did a walk through on Sunday. Few of the ladies were present

Walked past the hair salon near the toilet. Only saw the laoban niang (skinny lady always in black pantyhose) there. She told me business bad these days and I think she meant it. She said all scared of Covid-19 and because of that regulars are staying away

Walked past Thai alley. There is a new shop open closer to the door to the carpark with a lady inside. Before any bros ask me about information, I do not know who that lady is. She is new by the looks of it. Linda's unit was closed.

After that walked to the lift-landing. Saw Angie and Amy. Amy looked damn sian and Angie...at least now she does not prowl the area like last time. Sit down on the chair near the lift landing and acting very "guai guai"

Not much foot traffic. But then again, not much people are "cheong-ing" these days because of this COVID-19 pandemic. I think it will stay this way for quite some time
Old 31-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Did a walk through on Sunday. Few of the ladies were present

Walked past the hair salon near the toilet. Only saw the laoban niang (skinny lady always in black pantyhose) there. She told me business bad these days and I think she meant it. She said all scared of Covid-19 and because of that regulars are staying away

Walked past Thai alley. There is a new shop open closer to the door to the carpark with a lady inside. Before any bros ask me about information, I do not know who that lady is. She is new by the looks of it. Linda's unit was closed.

After that walked to the lift-landing. Saw Angie and Amy. Amy looked damn sian and Angie...at least now she does not prowl the area like last time. Sit down on the chair near the lift landing and acting very "guai guai"

Not much foot traffic. But then again, not much people are "cheong-ing" these days because of this COVID-19 pandemic. I think it will stay this way for quite some time
Who is Amy?
Old 31-03-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
Who is Amy?
Laobanniang of Angie and Irene. Boss of the shop near the lift landing
Old 31-03-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Laobanniang of Angie and Irene. Boss of the shop near the lift landing
A very fierce boss I heard. Always use strong and cursing words to her employees if I am not wrong?
Old 31-03-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got new Thai shop?
Old 31-03-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
A very fierce boss I heard. Always use strong and cursing words to her employees if I am not wrong?
Maybe so.

Must be working because now Angie very guai guai. Probably kena from her
Old 01-04-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Jsp have been pretty quiet lately ktv all close like ghost town.Lv 4 got one new thai shop she is 48age,One day I walk pass her shop she tell me 50 all in so I went and try.Her massage was ok than she start to stroke my 2ic and say my dick was Europe size and to my surprise she blow for me.She tell me she like big cock and she cap me and ride me on top.Her pussy was tight she told me she seldom have sex and she say she is cumming and want me to cum together.She then start to moan and we finish together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1