The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hotel Fun

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 30-03-2020, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MartinAtkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, looking forward to next encounter
Old 30-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Old 30-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more nice updates.
Old 30-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! Hope to read more adventures from you!!
Old 30-03-2020, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Upz you +12 for nice story, cheers!
Old 31-03-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all

Nice story!
Old 31-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 11-04-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros and sis. To my surprise I learned that I have quite a handful of sis subscribed to my thread. My wife was very happy when I told show her the PMs from the sis. Welcome and thank you for your support.

After the tightening of the containment measures, my wife and I have been spending a great deal of time working from home and staying at home. We have lots and lots of sex but don't think we will have a CB kid still since we like to COB and COF more than CIP (lol).

Last night we couldn't contain our horniness to ourselves anymore. We cracked our head thinking how to satisfy ourselves. Then I came up with a brilliant idea. We read that some people are offering our grab and deliveroo riders free food and drinks to show their support in such trying times. We decided to show support in our own ways.

My fantasy was for my wife to receive the delivery naked. But I know my wife will definitely oppose to the idea because it was simply too close to home (in fact at our home) for comfort. We decided to take things slow. We settled for a low cut spaghetti top with no bra underneath.

When the grab deliver came, my wife opened the door while I hid behind. My wife gave me a bombshell when she took her slippers and placed them on the floor before collecting the food (for absolutely no reason since she didn't needed to step out of the house). Her tits were in full exposure and the grab rider did not attempt to hide his glaze. Absolutely love his reaction.

After the rider left, I came from the back while my wife was closing the door and pulled down her top. She rested her tits on the metal gate and we had a super quickie.

This was surprisingly very arousing and exciting. I hope our support will give the rider more energy to carry on!
Old 12-04-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Hi bros and sis. To my surprise I learned that I have quite a handful of sis subscribed to my thread. My wife was very happy when I told show her the PMs from the sis. Welcome and thank you for your support.

After the tightening of the containment measures, my wife and I have been spending a great deal of time working from home and staying at home. We have lots and lots of sex but don't think we will have a CB kid still since we like to COB and COF more than CIP (lol).

Last night we couldn't contain our horniness to ourselves anymore. We cracked our head thinking how to satisfy ourselves. Then I came up with a brilliant idea. We read that some people are offering our grab and deliveroo riders free food and drinks to show their support in such trying times. We decided to show support in our own ways.

My fantasy was for my wife to receive the delivery naked. But I know my wife will definitely oppose to the idea because it was simply too close to home (in fact at our home) for comfort. We decided to take things slow. We settled for a low cut spaghetti top with no bra underneath.

When the grab deliver came, my wife opened the door while I hid behind. My wife gave me a bombshell when she took her slippers and placed them on the floor before collecting the food (for absolutely no reason since she didn't needed to step out of the house). Her tits were in full exposure and the grab rider did not attempt to hide his glaze. Absolutely love his reaction.

After the rider left, I came from the back while my wife was closing the door and pulled down her top. She rested her tits on the metal gate and we had a super quickie.

This was surprisingly very arousing and exciting. I hope our support will give the rider more energy to carry on!
Your address would be RED number amomg the Grab circle.
Congrats, now u really " GRAB" their attention & memory space.
Old 12-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
hornyvb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, a lucky day for the delivery man
Old 12-04-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyvb View Post
Think guys here shd sign up as delivery men for Panda, Grab or Deliveroo ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-04-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

Any delivery bros or sis here? Share your erotic encounters or what you wish to see during your delivery! I'm sure you have interesting stories to tell!
Old 13-04-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyvb View Post
Indeed indeed! Lucky young man!
Old 13-04-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Think guys here shd sign up as delivery men for Panda, Grab or Deliveroo ...hehe
Yeah man! But it's a tough job. That's why need to motivate them!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1