The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2020, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Massageforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in the West.

Was at this part of west coast last week and decided to try my luck at one of the massage parlours based on the discussion in these last few pages. Not sure if we are talking about the same parlour but i went to the one at the corner, quite near the bus stop and according to the ML they have been in business for a long time already. (previously i usually just go for the ah hoe meepok at the nearby kopitiam and rarely walk to this part of the neighbourhood)

Anyway the ML who served me was the same person who was at the counter. Took 1 hr at standard rate. Alittle bit milfy but won't reject. Her massage was above average but the teasing was... Sibei shiok. Turn over with about 10 minutes and GQ was popped. Limited roaming but otherwise heavenly service. Would consider rtm given the rather limited supply now.

Would be happy to exchange contacts with other bros via pm. Cheers
Old 30-03-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massageforfun View Post
Was at this part of west coast last week and decided to try my luck at one of the massage parlours based on the discussion in these last few pages. Not sure if we are talking about the same parlour but i went to the one at the corner, quite near the bus stop and according to the ML they have been in business for a long time already. (previously i usually just go for the ah hoe meepok at the nearby kopitiam and rarely walk to this part of the neighbourhood)

Anyway the ML who served me was the same person who was at the counter. Took 1 hr at standard rate. Alittle bit milfy but won't reject. Her massage was above average but the teasing was... Sibei shiok. Turn over with about 10 minutes and GQ was popped. Limited roaming but otherwise heavenly service. Would consider rtm given the rather limited supply now.

That shop a lot of granny leh.. yur milf is about how old?
Old 31-03-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Limited supply?? Of customers ah? So many shops in a small area and foot traffic so low. Don't know how they survive so long. Never bother to try these few shops, just go for Indian rojak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massageforfun View Post

Old 31-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
Limited supply?? Of customers ah? So many shops in a small area and foot traffic so low. Don't know how they survive so long. Never bother to try these few shops, just go for Indian rojak.
As far as i know the area has regular visitors, with hdb and houses nearby. There is also a food centre there famous for halal stuff. And the tcm style shop is also cheaper rate $45 per hour. Only drawback is that all the shops here stock milfs or older MLs
Old 31-03-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

AR food centre nearby, especially in the evening many people and some go for massage. It looks quite but it isn't.
Essence Spa has younger ML, mostly PRC and one Vietnamese ML. Solid performance there, can recommend.
Old 02-04-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
AR food centre nearby, especially in the evening many people and some go for massage. It looks quite but it isn't.
Essence Spa has younger ML, mostly PRC and one Vietnamese ML. Solid performance there, can recommend.
good to knw..
thanks for sharing bro.
Old 02-04-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

ML with green shirts (-shop), some give BJ, it's possible there, not too bad
Old 02-04-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
ML with green shirts (-shop), some give BJ, it's possible there, not too bad
which one give bj? i go there regularly so far only mechanical hj
Old 03-04-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
which one give bj? i go there regularly so far only mechanical hj
to each own.. maybe u nt handsome enuf to entice them to gif u BJ?
or e chemistry is not there for u n e ger? lolx
Old 03-04-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

It was the first time for me at this shop some weeks back, I think I was the last customer...and yes it might be subject to chemistry and other circumstances.
It wasn't cheap though but worth it
She might be a gold digger (happens quite in a while with PRC ML) but she was quite service oriented and did perform well.

Last edited by seaman123; 03-04-2020 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-04-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It was the first time for me at this shop some weeks back, I think I was the last customer...and yes it might be subject to chemistry and other circumstances.
It wasn't cheap though but worth it
She might be a gold digger (happens quite in a while with PRC ML) but she was quite service oriented and did perform well.
Have bumped into this ML in the shop before, and she is the rare younger one there among the milf and gilf We passed by each other at the narrow corridor leading to the toilet in the back of the shop. I flattened myself against the wall to let her pass and she flashed a shy smile.

Later she was in the cubicle next to mine, and i heard her intro herself to her customer. Took note of her name and thought wanna book next time, but now likely going to close shop for one month ... sianzz

This shop, a lot are PDMMs , any bro want to sponsor them 1 month probably can
Old 04-04-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Asked recently around a bit, took me a while as you can imagine , they have 5 PRC and 1 Vietnamese (A Hao), all between 25-32, a mix of younger milfs.
Star Shine really has older milf, I guess on average 35+ and TCM probably the same except Xiao wen, she is 29 (based on their statement, hope they all give correct age )
Old 04-04-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Asked recently around a bit, took me a while as you can imagine , they have 5 PRC and 1 Vietnamese (A Hao), all between 25-32, a mix of younger milfs.
Last time tried before 3 of the prc, if the crew still the same. Massage is serious strength and good, but then downside is the figure - those 3 - all a bit on the bah chye side ! What to do, that's why the massage got strength.
Old 07-04-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

sad tht nw all closed for 1 mth.. no actions..
Old 07-04-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
sad tht nw all closed for 1 mth.. no actions..
At the moment the closure for 1 mth is oni tentative, depending on the period of lock down, who knows may extend to another 1 mth or so? then these centers will hv to adhere to the changes accordingly

Remember our neighbor, 1st they say lock down for 2 wks, then extend to another 2 wks, dunno what's next there yet, neither do we here..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread