The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1443 / Power: 19
speedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud of
MiChat girl

Found this prc girl providing service at 100 on MiChat, but she wanted to meet up at the mrt station and bring me over to her condo.( I assume it’s rented) Sounds weird? Anyone encounter this before?
Old 30-03-2020, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sianzation123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkush View Post
Found this prc girl providing service at 100 on MiChat, but she wanted to meet up at the mrt station and bring me over to her condo.( I assume it’s rented) Sounds weird? Anyone encounter this before?
Michat many scammer, just don’t let small head rule big head.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkush View Post
Confirm ask you buy iTunes card first bro, if not AXS station
Old 30-03-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!FujiApple is one of the Best!
Re: MiChat girl

Those stupid scammer keeps using the same old tricks but still have people got cheated.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
y1ngc7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meet up at mrt station is comfirmed old trick, once you reach there other person will call you and ask you go nearby AXS or 7-11 buy itunes card, ect,
just dont waste your time.
Old 30-03-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes they will ask you for your phone number when you reach the mrt station. Then her 大哥 will call u and threaten you to transfer him $, else he will report you to police or he will keep calling till your family member or wife knows about this.
Old 30-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Sometimes they will ask you for your phone number when you reach the mrt station. Then her 大哥 will call u and threaten you to transfer him $, else he will report you to police or he will keep calling till your family member or wife knows about this.
Yes. U make not only 1 but many transfers. Anyway let them report which they won't you also can report the scammers back..
Old 30-03-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Go read this thread:

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=765104
Old 30-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

speedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud ofspeedkush has much to be proud of

thanks all bros for the replies, save me some trouble of finding out myself. kamsia kamsia, i do understnad why some bros still get cheated tho the photos look great, too good to be true. but as per ancient sbf teachings if something is too good to be true it usually is... but damnnnnn the photo looks good need to go reverse image search to find the actual girls

another note i do see some ML profiles on it that i know is genuine so kinda make things difficult
Old 31-03-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tanonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any experience bros can tell whether the SG girls on locanto is scam .
Old 31-03-2020, 06:36 AM
Samster

someone zap me here for bringing this issue up? seriously nice eh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1