The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-03-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
yeah, I keep 5 fdw to rotate if some of them cannot have off day when i have urge or free on Sunday....and 2 in batam....and 1 in phlp coming back to sg once this stupid covid 19 is over.....sometime I cant find time for them too due to family committment...
Sifu, can let us know how u can manage to keep so many? If I keep one, I won't have time to meet the other one. If they know I have another one, they will leave me. I have tried one in the morning n find excuse to meet another one in the afternoon but they seem to know n not meeting me after that.
Old 30-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokki09 View Post
But why car? Sorry, I don’t understand

Also can someone teach me how to talk to them in Michat? I’ve had no luck
Sleep is an excuse la.....they want actions in car la, more privacy than go park
Old 30-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!mrbondy2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
From the background, the feeling is a Chinese family maid. Taking care of old ppl, as u can see there is a slide out bed. I am guessing it's a pinay maid based on the clean shave. As for name, my guess is start from L? Staying in the West side?
good Guess. but she is working for ch family taking care of 3 kids. Her employer off day is Wed so she has off on Wed. Sunday she is working. Let me meet and update you
Old 30-03-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

With the Covid19 n lesser maid going off day, what are the rate for transient now? Any bro knows?
Just an update if bro here don't know. Chat with a maid in michat, telling me maids cannot borrow from Money Lender already, is it true? No wonder see many posted their daily photos to attract men to sell themselves
Old 30-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Saw 1 very chio maid sitting alone near my house KPT
Dare not to approach ... huh ... how I wish ... never try b4 ... suck thump

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 30-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro loneyheart, you won't be lonely if you dare with your first move, if not have to suck Trump....
Old 30-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
yeah, I keep 5 fdw to rotate if some of them cannot have off day when i have urge or free on Sunday....and 2 in batam....and 1 in phlp coming back to sg once this stupid covid 19 is over.....sometime I cant find time for them too due to family committment...
u r maid hero here
Old 30-03-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bro, it's stay at home time. If u alone, bring the maids home screw. Since all r asked to stay indoor. Michat already got maids tell me she no want go hotel. Tell her my house, suddenly asked me do what, say rest. Its like she was very keen. Unfortunately cannot bring her home.
Old 30-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, it's stay at home time. If u alone, bring the maids home screw. Since all r asked to stay indoor. Michat already got maids tell me she no want go hotel. Tell her my house, suddenly asked me do what, say rest. Its like she was very keen. Unfortunately cannot bring her home.
I don't tao bao tats why eating at KPT

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 30-03-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -180 / Power: 0
MilfBoysg MilfBoysg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfBoysg View Post
97793912 right ? I heard that time she got high fever in Feb sometime back. So better be careful as pandemic is rampant now . She might have got it from some bro infected with virus
This Yishun maid might have covid19 virus . Her malay employer suddenly shut her off from going out . The owner mother now in hospital I heard. Dunno is it the mosque cluster issue. Beware
Old 31-03-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Ya better careful, especially when maids desperate for money to send home, they will meet any guys that can provide what they want. Recently always chatting in apps, I sense many desperate, probably due to their families asking for monies. Even I nv put my photos, nv know how I look like, a fat monster or dwarf, already can agree to screw. Really is want money don't want life.
Old 31-03-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This Yishun maid might have covid19 virus . Her malay employer suddenly shut her off from going out . The owner mother now in hospital I heard. Dunno is it the mosque cluster issue. Beware
bro, so openly on the maid number......
not a good thing leh......
Old 31-03-2020, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Up u bro. 😊
Old 31-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
97793912 right ? I heard that time she got high fever in Feb sometime back. So better be careful as pandemic is rampant now . She might have got it from some bro infected with virus
This one quite active in MiChat
Old 31-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya better careful, especially when maids desperate for money to send home, they will meet any guys that can provide what they want. Recently always chatting in apps, I sense many desperate, probably due to their families asking for monies. Even I nv put my photos, nv know how I look like, a fat monster or dwarf, already can agree to screw. Really is want money don't want life.
Yes, agreed. Recently i text and ask "how are you" to some of the DH contacts, most of them reply "no good"..."no money"..."cannot go out "...can sense they have monetary needs now......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1