The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2003, 11:35 AM
bradpitt968

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
I've just posted on WHH10G5.... cos when I go to WHH10... saw G10... not really my type leh... in terms of look so settled for G5... check out the FR... a long one at the Cat$40 threads...
Old 30-05-2003, 04:16 AM
bongabonga

Re: WH Hse 10 gals

Quote:
Originally posted by Shounan

I myself prefer Gal 1 coz she look very young, cute n innocent, when she is off from work, the pyjamas she wear is really very cute, and she wear cartoons bras (?) when she finished work... and she keeps saying ' baby' when inside the room...dont knw why she said tat, but kinda turns one on when she said tat... her pussy hair makes me suspect she dont look like 22 yrs old... look younger than tat... smtimes the way she wear also a bit Ginna (children)
Agree.....she does look very very young. Felt like ML with highschool gals instead of a pro. Seems like everything still developing, but her boobs quite big.

So anyone fancy for young gals......there u go. Me prefer....bit mature ones.....not old....but bit more mature.

Addicted to Skilled ladies
Old 05-06-2003, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bauz2u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WH10G2

hi

I went down to GL on wednesday after a shitty day at work. really needed to release steam/sperm and sweat. Made my way to wh45 but some rich towkay car block the entrance so headed across the street to wh10. Any place gd enough for a merce driving ah pek is not gd enough for me. joking lah.

wh10 tank only 2 girls. brudders must have been out in full force that night. OKT recommended g2 because she has breast like ling mong (lemon). didn't want to as she not really pretty but the other girl worse so paid up. G2 led me up the stairs holding onto my little brother...things are looking gd.

She took off her dress and her body was really like a school girl's. Breasts like a lemon !!! She undressed me and gave me a shower which I tried to hanky panky but she pushed my hands away. came out and she started the cat bath. Her long hair followed her lips and was really erotic. Started to BBBJ me (don't get too excited, read on) and I nearly came straight away cause I was quite horny. Quicky pulled out and don't know why but suddenly felt very angry. I think the stress at work and my fucker of a boss finally got to me. I grab her and turned her flipped her on her back. I really wanted to 'punish' her. So I started sucking on her breast. They were small enough you could suck the whole thing into your mouth. then as she started moaning, my tongue went south and I started on her cunt. even gently nibbled on her clit. She was really quivering now and kept saying saying cannot cannot. I didn't care and really gave her cunt a good tongue lashing.

Then went north, linger on the 'lemons' and tried to french her. She tried to turn her head but I held either side of her face firmly and planted my lips. counted her teeth with my tongue. she started thrusting her pelvis up and I thought what the hell and plunged it in. Started to come again and quickly tried to picture the fat bitch boss of mine. BUT my brother reared up in anger instead of whimpering into submission. So bo pian have to pull out again. I quickly kissed my way south again and then started licking her cunt again. It was starting to get quite wet but tasted quite sweet. after a while I fot tired and stuck my fingers into her cunt and messaged her clit with my thumb. Really wanted to fist fuck her but she looked so small was afraid I might hurt her. By this time she was so wet and thrashing around so much that it was hard to keep the fingers inside her.

So kissed my way north again and frenched her again. This time no resistance and I shoved my cock into her. She was shaking her pelvis around to try to make me come but I just held steady and grinded into her groin. pressed against her clit again and she really took off bucking. Then Fuuuucccck. Forgot the rubber. Pulled out quickly in fear and grabbed the cock. Heng ah !!! she had capped me during the BJ. So not actually a BBBJ and no wonder her pussy was sweet...flavoured condom.

By this time, she had this 'what the fuck' look on her face, so quickly inserted again and slammed it in and out until I came. collapsed on each other. both so exhausted. Then she uncapped me and some message moves and shower. After shower, we shared a drink and she gave me a sweet. I was a bit worried she might be angry with me but she seemed ok about it. we even hugged before we went down the stairs. I felt really good and cheerful.

Thanked the OKT for the recommendation and saw G10 in the tank. Gd looker. So now new strategy : fuck my way through the girls there and there start from the top again. at least with $40, guaranteed a good fuck.

Last edited by bauz2u; 05-06-2003 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Samster

alright deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WH10G2

thks for the FR dude....
am a bit sian of H12. will go just next door to check it out...
Old 11-06-2003, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of
Wink WH H10 G10

my 2nd worst fuck of the year !

got conned in this forum.
anyway, here's my review :

Basically, a Mongoloid. I don't know if she or #13 is the ugliest. Looks 0/10
So wat is C cup : looks engorged, u know ? Boobs : 1/10 ?
With her teeth, no wonder she does BJ otherwise good luck to your lil bro. BJ : 0/10
FJ : 3/10
likes to bite your lips or tongue whilst frenching : 5/10
So there u have it.

verified by 36908 cos 36908 said so !!!
Old 11-06-2003, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Relac Fats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WH H10 G10

Quote:
Originally posted by 36908

With her teeth, no wonder she does BJ otherwise good luck to your lil bro. BJ : 0/10
So there u have it.

bro, cool down. its a shame that you have such a bad sexperience. but pls dont blame the forum. the decision to try the gal is yours and yours alone only.

take the FRs with a pinch of salt...... a large pinch that is.
Old 11-06-2003, 07:40 PM
rajose

Quote:

and you still decided to proceed with her. You are brave Bro'
Old 12-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Samster

bogyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So there u have it.

If the mongoloid is your 2nd worst fuck of the year, your Worst fuck of the year should be a story worth telling.
Old 12-06-2003, 01:01 PM
Cool_Dick

Thumbs up Top Horse in H10

Newly discovered! H10G6 name Ah Lee

Looks: 7/10
Body : 6.5/10 B cupper, smooth skin
Frenching : Like no tomorrow
Bj : Normal 6/10
Fj : 8/10 very gf treatment, any position requested
*allow pussy licking if requested, nicely trimmed
Overall: 9/10 no rush very accommodating
RTF : Sure! waiting 4 wat?

Bros out there go try it out...no regrets!! Be sure to feedback ur
views...
Old 12-06-2003, 01:08 PM
Cool_Dick

Thumbs up Another Goodlooking Horse H10

Just forgot..G12 looks foxy 7.5/10 . Wanted to call but was booked by one ah peh(60+)

Any bros out there tried before..? Can share ur exrerience?

This H10 is really underrated!! service wise beats L6H72 hands down!
Old 13-06-2003, 03:38 AM
FirePhoenix--`

ermmm i am new in this forum but been to geylang b4..i know the big boss of this H10 he is my lion dance troupe senior.. i dun like G12... but i recommand G9 G3 G1 G5 G6 this five is the best... btw brudder any review on G12 and any idea how to date them out?
Old 13-06-2003, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by FirePhoenix--`
ermmm i am new in this forum but been to geylang b4..i know the big boss of this H10 he is my lion dance troupe senior.. i dun like G12... but i recommand G9 G3 G1 G5 G6 this five is the best... btw brudder any review on G12 and any idea how to date them out?
Hi Fire,

I have an idea.. since you know the big boss... why dont you ask him. Maybe he can arrange for you to take the girls out for a day. Maybe even to Sentosa or to Puket for a holiday.

I also know the big boss for 1 of the house and i always go to his hse. Every 3 *** that i odered... he give 1 free. I also can kiam siao (credit) if not enough cash on hand.

Woff Woff
Old 13-06-2003, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Relac Fats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by FirePhoenix--`
any idea how to date them out?
errr..... how about go ask them directly??
Old 13-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
Shounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShounan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Another Goodlooking Horse H10

Quote:
Originally posted by Cool_Dick
Just forgot..G12 looks foxy 7.5/10 . Wanted to call but was booked by one ah peh(60+)

Any bros out there tried before..? Can share ur exrerience?

This H10 is really underrated!! service wise beats L6H72 hands down!
G12 can speak chinese and her voice very sweet and soft thru look like ah lian... accomdating for various positions, in fact, is she who change positions... good and aggressive BJ, lick n suck til u buay tahan...
Old 14-06-2003, 01:51 AM
FirePhoenix--`

sG12 has a fuck up attitute man...talk to her like talking to wall no difference... is anyone her tiruk huh? or get her phone numbeR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1