The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2003, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
veron is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: WH-H10-G10

hi,new samter,im kenny,kindly tel u tat u r quite lucky,she asked 4 ur hp no.u should accept it,and tel her during off peak period..(not wif ur gf time)and she called,go asked stayed 4 one night,u will love it.......c.u.

hi,new b
Old 17-06-2003, 12:10 AM
Samster

Re: WH-H10-G10

hi,new samter,im kenny,kindly tel u tat u r quite lucky,she asked 4 ur hp no.u should accept it,and tel her called during off peak period..(not wif ur gf time)and she called,go asked stayed 4 one night,u will love it.......c.u.
Old 17-06-2003, 12:25 AM
Samster

Unhappy be careful of h12 okt

Quote:
Originally posted by FirePhoenix--`
ermmm i am new in this forum but been to geylang b4..i know the big boss of this H10 he is my lion dance troupe senior.. i dun like G12... but i recommand G9 G3 G1 G5 G6 this five is the best... btw brudder any review on G12 and any idea how to date them out?
hi,bro out there...i suggest that all forum guys better dun go whh12 look and see,di'nt called,the okt will condemn u..better be careful....
Old 17-06-2003, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: be careful of h12 okt

Quote:
Originally posted by veron
hi,bro out there...i suggest that all forum guys better dun go whh12 look and see,di'nt called,the okt will condemn u..better be careful....
really? must go look see

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 17-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Titslover is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: be careful of h12 okt

Quote:
Originally posted by veron
Yes ah ? The OKT so kuai lan meh ? Fat one or skinny one ? U must be one of the regular window shopper there until the OKT can recognise your face right ?

If I m not wrong, the OKT there is well known as one of the most friendly in geylang.
Old 17-06-2003, 10:01 PM
FirePhoenix--`

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
i onli know house 1o okt is friendly..
Old 18-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1232 / Power: 23
poorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud ofpoorman4sex has much to be proud of
hse10, 12, 14 had the most friendly OKT...

Hse 10 OKT previously from H45
Hse 12 is the fat old man who likes to sit outside..
Hse 14 always like to sit at the counter...seems like his ass is stuck there..hahahahah....
Old 18-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Relac Fats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by FirePhoenix--`
actually i am asking for my friend.. he is crazy u know..going crazy for G12..that y i wan to help him..yes i am love with a hooker but i know how to let go and pull back..that y i am asking for him...
well, since you mentioned he's crazy for her and i bet he visits her, i m sure your friend can ask her in private, cant he??

as for your case, i m not too sure you can call that love. its the sexual intimacy that you yearn for. Not love.
Old 18-06-2003, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Relac Fats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Friendly vs. Hostile OKTs

once you have become a regular of a hse and have spent a substantial amount of $$, even the most hostile OKT will break into a smile once they see you walking towards the hse.

of course, expect the crude remarks and the wise cracks from them once in a while. more so to those newbies who just go to look see. but sometimes, even the seasoned cheongsters are not spared.
Old 18-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
thaihunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Relac Fats
well, since you mentioned he's crazy for her and i bet he visits her, i m sure your friend can ask her in private, cant he??

as for your case, i m not too sure you can call that love. its the sexual intimacy that you yearn for. Not love.
Wan Lan........I suggest that all brudders here dun hunger for any gals in hse 10 as your tiruks, seems like every one who had visited them gets the same treatment. Juz imagine most of us here did raw with G3, G9 & G12 then how??? It's going to be like computer Virus, once kana all my contact list oso kana. I do not hope to see my buddy list get infected...hahahaha.

I personally had tested these girls, if u visit them more than 3 times........they will be good to u untill can do anything. I easily got their phones no. and one of them even ask me bring her go buy thai cds, I told her go golden mile but she says scared NTY saw her with man, so ask me to bring her somewhere else. I feel like bringing her home, had told her my home got many thai cds she can pick and choose.......then at the same time maybe can..................#@$%^&**.............hor?
Old 18-06-2003, 06:38 PM
Cool_Dick

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Most houses OKT will not allow their girls to go out during their 'off' days. U sure WH10 girls can? Thinking of bringing one out for movies....
Old 18-06-2003, 06:43 PM
Samster

suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Cool_Dick
Most houses OKT will not allow their girls to go out during their 'off' days. U sure WH10 girls can? Thinking of bringing one out for movies....
r u sure cannot? dun think so leh. unless change rulez liao?

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 18-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by suckerll
r u sure cannot? dun think so leh. unless change rulez liao?
Well it's a secret.......you old birds out there should know, rules are set by people and can be an exception on some cases. There are too much contradicting rules in Geylang which I believed some of u had experience.........eg...mother in thailand need money la, must go golden mile sent money for them urgently......go saloon la got so many ppl wait so long........well? Some experience I had on those house that restricted their gals from going out.
Old 18-06-2003, 10:49 PM
Samster

Lightbulb to summarise

Quote:
Originally posted by thaihunter
Well it's a secret.......you old birds out there should know, rules are set by people and can be an exception on some cases. There are too much contradicting rules in Geylang which I believed some of u had experience.........eg...mother in thailand need money la, must go golden mile sent money for them urgently......go saloon la got so many ppl wait so long........well? Some experience I had on those house that restricted their gals from going out.
to cut things short n go straight to the point, if the gals want to go out with u they'll think of 100 n 1 reasons to justify going out of the house but if they don't want then u can wait till the cows come home man!

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
Old 18-06-2003, 10:52 PM
Samster

Re: to summarise

Quote:
Originally posted by suckerll
to cut things short n go straight to the point, if the gals want to go out with u they'll think of 100 n 1 reasons to justify going out of the house but if they don't want then u can wait till the cows come home man!
Haha...I know brudder SuckerII is already a super 'Lao Chiao', u know wat I'm saying huh.........I'm sure you are one of those thai-killer oso.........maybe one day we meet in concourse or parkway for suki with these thai babes.........................
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1