The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-04-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
Many maids sex with their employer?
Yes, I know at least 2 that sleep with their boss.

Similar story, the ma'am and Sir don't fuck, the DH wear sexy and the Sir approach.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-04-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
Many maids sex with their employer?
U go read some thread, some have written their experiences there. The news u can read up too. Enjoy n relax
Old 16-04-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post

Similar story, the ma'am and Sir don't fuck, the DH wear sexy and the Sir approach.
I know a few young pretty maids, they are the mistress of the old man. Get monthly paid. Y I know, cos I have chat mate, u know pinay likes to gossip abt their friends n always say others very dirty but they themselves do the same lol.
Got few can cry when vc, say the women r dirty seduce their husband but u see, what they do here, isn't the same as what those women do to their husband? Lol
Old 16-04-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

This story is shared by our taxi driver groupchat. One of the taxidriver complaining about his wife. Their maid was brought to police station during her offday and his wife had to bail her out. Apparently she got into dispute with bangla bf and was arrested for disorderly behavior.
When the wife scold her why must find bangla bf..... the maid replied she also need sex. And the wife ask the maid to fuck her husband next time she horny. The taxidriver was happy to cooperate until few months later when the maid complain to her mam she dun feel satisfied as mam husband is weak and cannot last long.
The wife then ask her younger brother to take over and fuck her maid instead if going to GL so often. The maid was happy with this arrangment..... but the taxidriver damn tulan and keep telling this story and complaining about his wife.
Old 16-04-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ooo how abt the 2 wife, they know also and the reaction ?
Old 16-04-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
This story is shared by our taxi driver groupchat. One of the taxidriver complaining about his wife. Their maid was brought to police station during her offday and his wife had to bail her out. Apparently she got into dispute with bangla bf and was arrested for disorderly behavior.
When the wife scold her why must find bangla bf..... the maid replied she also need sex. And the wife ask the maid to fuck her husband next time she horny. The taxidriver was happy to cooperate until few months later when the maid complain to her mam she dun feel satisfied as mam husband is weak and cannot last long.
The wife then ask her younger brother to take over and fuck her maid instead if going to GL so often. The maid was happy with this arrangment..... but the taxidriver damn tulan and keep telling this story and complaining about his wife.
this shit is wild!!! up you my humble 9 points
Old 16-04-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
this shit is wild!!! up you my humble 9 points
If u know this stories, u will even wow. Imagine a family has 3men n a wife. One father, one wife n 2 sons. The maid is the father gf, but elder son saw her want her also. Quarrel with father, n the father give in, let the son have the maid. The younger son fall for the maid too. Elder bro give it to him. All these for one contract n the maid was transfer out happily. Y happy cos all give money. The wife knows but don't care cos she old no more sex drive.
Old 16-04-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
ooo how abt the 2 wife, they know also and the reaction ?
1 DH told me the wife always go play Mahjong, so they don't fuck,

that's why the Sir wanna fuck the maid.

But the DH say at first is blow only then subsequently fuck one.

I got ask the DH like that also can happen ah, then she say she horny also mah

The other DH I don't know, didn't follow up.

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 16-04-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
SNIPER789X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Situation may not be the same again like those days.
My maid is now very worried she may be contaminated with the covid19 virus. When news broke about the outbreak in the FW dormitories...... we had interrogated her about her activities on her off days. She admitted she had a few FW boyfriends and been intimate with them. Although she does not have any symptoms we have placed her in quarantine inside her room since. No need to work just stay inside for 2 weeks. We have discussed her situation with her agent and found out there are many similar complaints from other employers too. We cannot send her for covid19 testing as she does not have any symptoms so can only monitor closely for these 2 weeks
Her agent will be sending her back to the PI when the CB is over together with several other DHs whose employers have discovered them having FW boyfriends.

I pray none of these DHs catch the virus...... otherwise the problem will not only be the dormitories but spread to the entire population with close proximiy to these DHs.
------------------------------

wow the cat is definitely out of the bag now with the juicy and dirty secrets revealed that lots of them have multiple bangla and indian lovers.. I am surprised that she admitted to that knowing that she could be sent back home

Actually you can still bring the maid for testing if you suspect she has covid19. Alot of cases are now asymtomatic. Better to protect yourself and your family.
Old 16-04-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

woah.... make me want to go find a pretty maid now

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 16-04-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This story is shared by our taxi driver groupchat. One of the taxidriver complaining about his wife.
Talk cock lah, where got wife asks another woman to fuck her husband one. Got also 0.01% only.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 17-04-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice share bro, up u +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 17-04-2020, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Talk cock lah, where got wife asks another woman to fuck her husband one. Got also 0.01% only.
Obviously you've been living in a cave or some mountain. It is rare but there are such open minded families especially those that have lived overseas in western cultures. I would say 5-10% is more accurate than 0.01%.
Old 17-04-2020, 05:19 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
upinkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_robin View Post
Was wondering if any Bros have interacted or met with this FDW.
Just began chatting with her on badoo and wanted to know if she is a player or charges money.
Of course in the end if I manage to meet up or have any progress I will share the report.
My 1st time trying
https://ibb.co/CbRNCCz
https://ibb.co/m0Mpm41
up before, you managed to up yet?
Old 17-04-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

https://sg.theasianparent.com/maid-f...educes-husband

https://sg.theasianparent.com/pillow-money

http://theindependent.sg/maid-has-se...o-give-her-3k/

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-had-raped-her

https://redwiretimes.com/singapore-i...e-her-husband/

Last edited by Wakeup123; 17-04-2020 at 07:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1