The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
worst okt

do not know whether is there a thread on this topic..but really fed up with these okt who thinks that they are popular!! if it not us ppl supporting him to the bank, they will still be sucking other ppl's cock!! my vote will be the okt at L18H38 think they got japs ships coming in.. will sink the ship if they continue to act this way..
Old 07-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 19
cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!cabstar is one of the Best!
Re: worst okt

I think we should voice out those BAD okt to warn the rest of brudders to venture them
Old 08-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Javanoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the guy with cap wear shorts like hot pans
tight fit all the way

ang kong think very sak..
right lol
Old 08-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit
my vote will be the okt at L18H38 t
I second the OKT in L18H38. Its a pity cos his house got some lookers. But i wont let a rude ass earn a single cent from me.
Old 08-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
GLer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGLer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmm L18 H38. 40 OKTs v notorious for their attitude. I always think twice before i decided to take a look inside. Bro you are right about the part they got Jap ships thats why they are so cocky. Normally i boycott those 2 houses unless the OKT beckons me to take a look hehe. H40 OKT on the contary is very nice and friendly.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

use to have a list on banned house or OKT or something. all bros in SBF must unite and bycotts these OKT house made them loss money, made their boss wake up his idea and drill in the fact that he is to lose the OKT or lose our money
Old 08-07-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hentai
I second the OKT in L18H38. Its a pity cos his house got some lookers. But i wont let a rude ass earn a single cent from me.
I not only second but also third to 100th. That cb shouted at me last time when I was with a friend. He know that I always visit other house. This guy also a racist becos he like tourists, s'poreans only welcome when his biz is down.
Old 08-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 22
BigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBigHEAD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit
do not know whether is there a thread on this topic..but really fed up with these okt who thinks that they are popular!! if it not us ppl supporting him to the bank, they will still be sucking other ppl's cock!! my vote will be the okt at L18H38 think they got japs ships coming in.. will sink the ship if they continue to act this way..
Sometimes must show them so colours..remember couple of years ago, 1 of the joint at lor 8 was kena whack by a group of gang. came out in the local newspaper then. in the end, the okt had to spend $$ on the renovation again
Old 08-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Lor 18 H38
Lor 8 H17ABC
Lor 8 H19 - His hse gals not bad but the fat okt likes to +++ alot of cork, most of the time sitting outside jioing customer in.
Old 08-07-2005, 02:21 PM
nirvana pooper

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

L6H72 okt not bad. that time went O/N the OKT even show me to the girl's room and ask me to make myself comfortable
Old 08-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
cummer is Cool - loads of Potential

Yes i totally agreed the cock face even siad to me dont waste their time if you are looking around dont want them to earn a single cent from me hope they close shop
Old 08-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

let hope that the boss of these hse SEE our HINT!!! don't think that they don't frequent our site. some of the FR are from them!! A LITTLE SMILE AND LESSER BIRD TALK DO WONDERS TO YOUR BUSINESS!!(To OKT of these hse) anyway, wat the use of good lookers when there's no service!! nowadays, service means alot to the consumers like us who feeds their pocket!!
Old 08-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 19
spidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to beholdspidey2278 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHEAD
Sometimes must show them so colours..remember couple of years ago, 1 of the joint at lor 8 was kena whack by a group of gang. came out in the local newspaper then. in the end, the okt had to spend $$ on the renovation again
GOOD IDEA LEI!...maybe we should form a gang and go n whack the hell out of this joint..keke
Old 08-07-2005, 03:31 PM
nirvana pooper

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey2278
GOOD IDEA LEI!...maybe we should form a gang and go n whack the hell out of this joint..keke
what about the next tcss?
which house we think the OKT KL we go whack. thaivisitor will lead the way.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

most of the OKT are like this, we should form one gang and just go and see see and dun call, make them tulan. Lor 18, House 14,16,38 and 40, the OKT are all damm back. Especailly House 38 and 40, the gal will tell u go toilet b4 u go to their room. They said the OKT tell them not to allow customer to urine in the room toilet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1