The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Re: worst okt

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmansg801
After so many complaints on him, he is still like tat nver changed at all. I summon all bros who think alike as me, we should give this house a lesson, BOYCOTT HOUSE 38!!!
maybe next time u can print out this page and give it to him, tell him he chu maier liao... now all the samster know him
Old 19-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
foreigners here, meaning no pink IC one, all pay $80 30 min, can shoot no shoot is his house problem.
No wonder ............. thanks for the englightenment bro t123. Just one question. Is this a standard price for foreigners in GL or some of the OKTS are just out to cheat them??
Old 20-07-2005, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hentai
No wonder ............. thanks for the englightenment bro t123. Just one question. Is this a standard price for foreigners in GL or some of the OKTS are just out to cheat them??
its a standard. if they don't do this, I think they oredi eat grass. That's why some of the thai girls earn a hell lot even though the thai sector went down since the coming of the PRCs.
Old 20-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

These type of okt only knows S11.. they don't even remember their parents names when there's foreigners!! don't make me fed up and send ang mos when diseases to their house!! one of my ang mo friends told me that they will do raw to them when counted with extra $$
Old 21-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

What raw somemore!!! KNN no way I am going to his joint. Seriously speaking his reputation now really as good as Durai........

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 22-07-2005, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TommyBleu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well just past by L8H17abc.....the okt say come in to see see. i say see see only huh. so i go in see see , but i dont like his gals so say dont want...than he say loudly u come here to because of CB only mah....here dont have meh ...than i say politely sorry i come here to see see only ....than went out...he follow me than dont know say wat...i also bo chap...

[ Hey! ..You the wear spec and golden hair one..ya you !! i know you come online to see see look look also ...yor CB mouth i dont like ... ] watch out for you ...
Old 22-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

17abc's gals used to be good and the rooms are very spacious..too bad they have knnbccb okt for the joint. they still don't get the idea that it us that feeds their mouth as well as their cock heads!!
Old 22-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBleu
well just past by L8H17abc.....the okt say come in to see see. i say see see only huh. so i go in see see , but i dont like his gals so say dont want...than he say loudly u come here to because of CB only mah....here dont have meh ...than i say politely sorry i come here to see see only ....than went out...he follow me than dont know say wat...i also bo chap...

[ Hey! ..You the wear spec and golden hair one..ya you !! i know you come online to see see look look also ...yor CB mouth i dont like ... ] watch out for you ...
I read ur comment so farnny. Why didn't you say that right in his face?
Online forum is not a place to show one's "superiority."

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 22-07-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 20
2hentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBleu
well just past by L8H17abc.....the okt say come in to see see. i say see see only huh. so i go in see see , but i dont like his gals so say dont want...than he say loudly u come here to because of CB only mah....here dont have meh ...than i say politely sorry i come here to see see only
You shouldnt be such a pushover. Just comment his girls so ugly, 40bucks you also wouldnt pay and stuff like that. Thats what i say to those arse from L18.
Old 25-07-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Liteall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: worst okt

2 yrs ago I went with my Japanese friend, they were very friendly towards
my friend but not to me. My friend paid $80 for 30 min. Gal there are also
not friendly to local. I paid $40 and get very bad services.........
Old 26-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 22
devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!devilboy99 is one of the Best!

Agreed, u should have told him at his face.... See whats his reaction?

1. How I managed to Bonk my SYT colleagues:

2. My Wild BMT Days:
Old 26-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Samster

went down to L18H38 and surprise!! the fucking okt very friendly..must be reading our post. GOOD FOR YOU!! YES, I MEAN YOU THAT EARN OUR COLD HARD CASH!! DON'T PLAY PLAY WITH US!! BE NICE AND YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE GOOD!!
Old 26-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit
went down to L18H38 and surprise!! the fucking okt very friendly..must be reading our post. GOOD FOR YOU!! YES, I MEAN YOU THAT EARN OUR COLD HARD CASH!! DON'T PLAY PLAY WITH US!! BE NICE AND YOUR BUSINESS WILL BE GOOD!!
Of course lah, when japanese come, and he got business, you become 4th class citizens like the blanglas he scold them.

1st class is his jap customers and his boss.
2nd class is his girls
3rd class is himself
4th class is the banglas and other customers that walk there let him scold.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-07-2005, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bah, L18H38 okt can kiss my ass ! Even if all other house kana closed down and no more FL to be found in whole Singapore, i'll still not go let them earn my money. MY $40 is cheap and dirty mah, they can carry on earn their japanese yen. I rather pcc at home or go visit other countries just for sex then see their faces.
Old 27-07-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
liankiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krime8
bah, L18H38 okt can kiss my ass ! Even if all other house kana closed down and no more FL to be found in whole Singapore, i'll still not go let them earn my money. MY $40 is cheap and dirty mah, they can carry on earn their japanese yen. I rather pcc at home or go visit other countries just for sex then see their faces.
Actually I don't see what's the fuss about worrying about the OKT. I rather worry about the girls available. But then again, I don't seem to get those kinda nasty treatment from him though...even if there were Ang Mohs and japs customer in the house at the time. Maybe it is a matter of whether you are regular there or not.

Look out for 99 and 88.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1