The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Bro Fornicator,
Maybe some other bros here don't agree with me to provide FR...
I was zapped....

Never mind, it's ok....

Like many of the samster here quoted: One man meat may be another man poison....

Cheers!
I understand how you feel. I was also zapped once for posting FR.

You are doing great, keep it up.

Just ups you +2.

I thank you.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 13
Winmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to allWinmoney is a name known to all

Sir

Money is much more meaningfull than points!!!
For every 50pts i lost, i feel nothing. but for every $50/- i lost, i lost a trip of bonking

logical?

Quote:
Bro Fornicator,
Maybe some other bros here don't agree with me to provide FR...
I was zapped....

Never mind, it's ok....

Like many of the samster here quoted: One man meat may be another man poison....

Cheers!
Old 12-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

I up bros here but got zapped instead
Old 12-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Samster

DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winmoney View Post
Sir

Money is much more meaningfull than points!!!
For every 50pts i lost, i feel nothing. but for every $50/- i lost, i lost a trip of bonking

logical?
ya well said hope can get more cheap good bonk here
Old 12-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
Hopefull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHopefull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 11 December 2011, Sunday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

Bro

Please take care. You mentioned the need to moderate between activity and health.

Yet an exciting news to you

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I am very much looking forward to it mine Bro. I missed the action that we had back in 2009 when ex-GL WLs migrated to PT shores!

I assure you me and mine dick will be busy come next year if ex-KS WLs do migrate. FYI, Maggie H02R02 was from KS and migrated early way back from 2007.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Old 12-12-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

Hopefull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHopefull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So many bro get zap?

I thought Petain thread very friendly one?

Just curious why post FR can get zap? Hopefully the zapper can explain
Old 13-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Thank you bro for support,
4 bros here supported me, Fornicator, Austin69, Havana, the last one says keep bonking.... so i presume it's you brother Bonking....

Thank you and I'll still cheong Banana Leg and continue providing FR for the good or bad to fellow cheongster....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Moderation

Thank you so much for your concern. I am surprised, you have been doing your homework, reading through the posts eh? Very good!

Yes, that is correct, for me, moderation is important, be it food or vice. I have quit smoking since.

Yes, it is exciting news for me, re: ex-KS WLS migrating to PT. Why shouldn't it be when no new activity has been going on in PT lately, no new WLs? But it doesn't mean I will abuse my well-being. Sometimes when the urge to release gets the better of me, I make sure to take the necessary precautions when I go for my sessions.

I need cardio activities to help my heart recover and to be strong and this is comprised of: cycling, brisk walking and yes.....lots and lots of sex!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefull View Post
Bro

Please take care. You mentioned the need to moderate between activity and health.

Yet an exciting news to you

Cheers

Last edited by fornicator; 13-12-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

No worries Bro.

What is important is we enjoy ourselves. We all come to PT to have a good time, that's all there is. We don't want trouble, please.

Keep it up Bro. Thank you also, appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
4 bros here supported me, Fornicator, Austin69, Havana, the last one says keep bonking.... so i presume it's you brother Bonking....

Thank you and I'll still cheong Banana Leg and continue providing FR for the good or bad to fellow cheongster....
Old 13-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Samster

Yes, Petain thread is a friendly one. But in this world, no such thing as perfect. Sometimes there are 'outsiders' who want to create trouble and we cannot control that. Either ignore the bugger or zap him.

We are all entitled to our opinions here, be it right or wrong, just don't be offensive and childish. We are grown ass men, so, be a man!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopefull View Post
So many bro get zap?

I thought Petain thread very friendly one?

Just curious why post FR can get zap? Hopefully the zapper can explain
Old 13-12-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

Did you get zap from him?

Quote:
Yes, Petain thread is a friendly one. But in this world, no such thing as perfect. Sometimes there are 'outsiders' who want to create trouble and we cannot control that. Either ignore the bugger or zap him.

We are all entitled to our opinions here, be it right or wrong, just don't be offensive and childish. We are grown ass men, so, be a man!

Merry Christmas!

Cheers.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

haha...i like that one,

'one day boh kan, buay tahan....'

glad you are taking it all in your stride...
yea, i am going later, rain or shine, or snow..hehe...wonder who should i bonk, so many targets. wish to have both
cookie and milk..hmmm.. milki, upstairs...hehe.. but got only 1 round, old liao. hope they are both in.

Last edited by bonkning; 13-12-2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old 13-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
No worries Bro.

H22R19 Nikki vs. H22R21 Xue Er, I would go for Xue Er. Then after Xue Er I do Nikki, he-he!

Merry Christmas!

Thank you Bro. Appreciate your kindness and generosity.

Cheers.

Good advice,Bro

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 13-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

I support you Lets keep PT active
Old 14-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
I support you Lets keep PT active
If u support us , come join our LPT team.. Like yur Nick DrPussy means u can lick well too..

hey BroFornicator thnks for comment on the Upz problem btw me another bro ..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1