The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 09-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisismynick View Post
Is there even a point of coming here anymore? Like a lot of fake stuffs it's no longer any good. What's everyone's alternatives?
Correct , there's no point coming here anymore.

While the ML scene and standard have risen to fantastic levels, the FL scene here has spiralled hitting rock bottom and is frankly, rotting.

I use to refer here everyday. But the last 2 years stopped. Only referred to the howling site for my bonking needs. Now that's gone... To be frank, there's no more good stable alternatives.

Until another good site develop, if I need a bonk, I go to GL (JM14 usually). I also have some off menu benefits from some of my ML regulars, and FBs. That fills my bonking requirements, for now.

Yes, this place is dead.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

is it normal to get kc by a ml? chat on wechat and only visit her on regular basis..
Old 09-03-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
IvoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
While the ML scene and standard have risen to fantastic levels, the FL scene here has spiralled hitting rock bottom and is frankly, rotting.
Ironically, this is all caused by the ML scene. Before all this ML took place with their 1HJ, those were good times. If a ML is charging 100 for 1HJ how much do you think those of the same caliber doing full are gonna charge? And how much effort do you think they will put in when it's much more easy to be a ML rather than doing full. Can only blame cheongsters themselves for buying into this ML marketing. There's already a lot of proof that a lot of girls was providing full service and switched to ML charging the same price after the good golden years 7 years ago.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvoryLover View Post
Ironically, this is all caused by the ML scene. Before all this ML took place with their 1HJ, those were good times. If a ML is charging 100 for 1HJ how much do you think those of the same caliber doing full are gonna charge? And how much effort do you think they will put in when it's much more easy to be a ML rather than doing full. Can only blame cheongsters themselves for buying into this ML marketing. There's already a lot of proof that a lot of girls was providing full service and switched to ML charging the same price after the good golden years 7 years ago.
Good perspective. However, I reckon, it's a chicken or egg situation.

I actually think the rapidly declining FL standards 4/5 years ago created a void for MLs to fill.

Before that, I too was only into bonking FLs - Dragon Cave was my go to Webby. But even then I felt most stables in SB were putting out fake ads, fake FRs. Then big syndications took over and condos were packed with many girls and operated their services like a revolving door. It felt rushed, lacked privacy and besides a quick orgasm, no other feeling. I left wanting and feeling ripped off.

Then came the first wave of MLs, I think started with "imperial palace"? The girls provided one hour of warmth, massage and company. Then they started to add bbbj/cim and I was hooked.

For $100 I could have one hour of a ML to sayang me and bbbj/hj me, twice some more! Compared to rushed, cold, just open legs and fuck and leave within 30 mins FLs.

The howling site helped put back some quailty FLs, but at the same time the MLs services were getting better and better. Then the howling site got busted, leaving largely the FL sites here in SB, which are all crap.

For me, I think the free-falling FL standards of girls and websites created the space for the ML scene to start and grow, and overtake here.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Agree with you bro, gone were the days when FLs are really good with GFE, no rush services.
Nowadays, seems really like going to MP is much better. Get good massage and specials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good perspective. However, I reckon, it's a chicken or egg situation.

I actually think the rapidly declining FL standards 4/5 years ago created a void for MLs to fill.

Before that, I too was only into bonking FLs - Dragon Cave was my go to Webby. But even then I felt most stables in SB were putting out fake ads, fake FRs. Then big syndications took over and condos were packed with many girls and operated their services like a revolving door. It felt rushed, lacked privacy and besides a quick orgasm, no other feeling. I left wanting and feeling ripped off.

Then came the first wave of MLs, I think started with "imperial palace"? The girls provided one hour of warmth, massage and company. Then they started to add bbbj/cim and I was hooked.

For $100 I could have one hour of a ML to sayang me and bbbj/hj me, twice some more! Compared to rushed, cold, just open legs and fuck and leave within 30 mins FLs.

The howling site helped put back some quailty FLs, but at the same time the MLs services were getting better and better. Then the howling site got busted, leaving largely the FL sites here in SB, which are all crap.

For me, I think the free-falling FL standards of girls and websites created the space for the ML scene to start and grow, and overtake here.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokia91 View Post
All bros, don’t bother booking girls from momo65
A lot of fake pics and review on the site
Bro. Next time, just get the gal wechat. Ask for Video chat to verify.
If girls told you no wechat or refuse to Video chat to verify, give a miss. 99% is fake photo.
We spending monies, must have the right to choose.

Alternative, just leave when you see the real person and photo is different. You will never get good service if in the 1st place, the photo is fake.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Agree with you bro, gone were the days when FLs are really good with GFE, no rush services.
Nowadays, seems really like going to MP is much better. Get good massage and specials.
Actually I also don't go to MP. Always having to top up for every single thing.

If I go for MLs , it's the girls in SLG... Some have fab bbbj/cim services and great gfe.

For bonks, I go GL, and some of my regular MLs who provide me off menu advantages, hehe
Old 10-03-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prokia91 View Post
All bros, don’t bother booking girls from momo65
A lot of fake pics and review on the site

Absolutely. Strangely all the worst sites and scams are actually the sponsored sites here in SB. The better sites (not many also) don't advertise in SB anymore.
Old 19-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Another girl that is over price for the quality. Not that she is no good in her service but the overall quality do not match the price. She looks more like the last photo in the right hand bottom. It is more worth it to bonk a GL girl IMO.

The above girl is ad in a number of okt sites.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:54 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Another girl that is over price for the quality. Not that she is no good in her service but the overall quality do not match the price. She looks more like the last photo in the right hand bottom. It is more worth it to bonk a GL girl IMO.

The above girl is ad in a number of okt sites.
Now a days new girls who just come in SG are taught to mark up the price.... 150-200 and even 260!

Should boycott them... deprived them of any business... than they will set a more realistic pricing
Old 05-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Was in Ningbo and went to one of the spa there...basic charges
Rmb 198 with HJ (just basic msg)
Rmb 298 with HJ (i believe naked body msg)
Rmb 488 with naked body msg/bbbj and they will finished off not with fj but by doing cowgirl and rubbing dick outside their pussy till you cum.

Compared to local here, think charges there so much worth to go..even though no fj..
Must also include flight charges.

Thank you
Old 05-04-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
GL house standard also down in general
And the irritating buzzer fm okt. KNN...no custs outside also kan cheong.

Thank you
Old 07-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Must also include flight charges.
company trip.....flt, accommodation, makan....all expenses paid except the spa which was after everyone already gone off...local colleague brought me there...
Old 10-04-2019, 04:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sakeo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakeo9 View Post
Happy chionging and play safe!
Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!

I did ask why, but did not reply keep on asking for the number.
They are some advice and Thanks to bro Mr_don_juan - Breach of trust, do not give your mobile number away!
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=654561

DO NOT give your mobile number away!

Happy chionging and play safe!
Old 15-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 15
alfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud ofalfonse has much to be proud of

Yah, been getting SMSes from various OKTs promoting their sites on my mobile line
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1