The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

I was pumping hazel slowly and she was so wet that I could feel her juices all dripping down my thighs it was so wet that the fiction between her pussy and my dick was almost as good as zero as I felt quite little. But that feeling was so good its was a feeling I never felt before.

H: Biao ger, * (dunno y ,dick become harder upon hearing hows he calls me) please fuck me faster faster!! Pinch me. Pinch me. (guiding my hands to her boobs)

I reached out my hand from the position I was to give her nipple a slight pinch and played with her nipples. From the top view with Hazel Lying face up on the bed her boobs were starting to look a little small for me (as they were shaking from my pumping action). I was cupping and playing with her breast but she keep on emphasising that she wanted me to pinch her nipples.

Pinching her nipples were slowing down the thrust action of my dick into her pussy as I had to reach out and pinch her nipples while I thrust my dick in and out of her. But the good thing is that pinching her took my mind off the sensation of fucking her. While I was pinching her because my mind had to split task to pinch her and to fuck her. This makes me less want to cum.

I lean forward while pumping her making sure every thrust was a deep one and she would feel it. She was moaning in pleasure and she caress my hands that were pinching and cupping her breast. She was sweating now and that make her look even more hot than before something that I never seen my sweet cousin hazel this sexy before n that was turning me on. Her sweat was every where and I remember one moment where her sweat were trickling down from her breast towards her slim tummy through her naval. It was such a hot hot image that till today I have not forget that sexiness just sizzling out of her. Her waist was prefect and I believe every girl would dream of such a waist, no baby fats and they were flat and it was dripping with sweat just make her look great. I was pumping her in and out, in and out and hearing her moan just make me every harder.

I leaned forward towards her body and I could now feel her tender breast up against my chest while I took my time to kiss and lick her neck and try to stretch myself to kiss her and lick her up against her neck towards her collar bone and onto her breast. I then started to use my tongue and lick around her breast and twirling around her nipples with my tongue and she once again has this small shiver and I knew that she likes what I was doing. I began to slow down my pump action of my dick into her pussy and focus more on her breast where I was sucking her nipples harder and giving them mini nimbles. From her reactions I know it was positive and she was loving what I was doing with my mouth to her breast.

H: Can we are switch position I want to be on top. (Whisper to me in the sexiest way possible.)
Old 12-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
alphanoobsters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS. Camping here.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I took my dick out from her dripping wet pussy and lied right beside her on the bed. She quickly climb over me and guided my dick into her pussy. She was riding me pretty furiously I felt a little painfully at the first maybe she was rocking pretty rough quickly forward and backward. But as her juices were flowing out and they were making the friction of her speed even less and it started to feel really good to feel the wetness between her thighs and my thighs. She then subconsciously taking my hand to reach out for her breast and she wanted me to cupped both of her breast but more importantly she want me to pinch her nipples. She really like me to pinch her nipples and I think that turn her really on every time I do that. I was using my finger to play with her nipples while my other hand is cupping her breast, rounding up her breast and squeeze them and enjoy the tenderness and the softness of her breast.

Hazel was now moving and she was controlling her movement and she was enjoy riding my shaft and enjoying the hardness of my dick. Every time I tried to match her momentum of her riding me by pumping back.

Hazel was riding me and I could see from her facial expression that she was enjoying every much. She was riding me and giving me a feeling that I cannot explain but it sure felt damn good and I was going to burst and cum very very soon.

H88: I am cumming soon !

Hazel continue to ride my dick which was still hard hard. She was now getting into a nice squatting position and she started to move her ass up and down and was ramming my dick with quite a force but its felt really good because she coated me with her pussy juices and riding up and down really make me feel good. I was enjoying the riding moition of her slamming her pussy upon to my dick to theballs! creating the same ‘piak piak’ piak piak’ sound, the slamming sound was making me feeling so horny and wanting more.

H88: I'm really cum....

Before i could finish my lines, Hazel bought her fingers to my mouth , asking me to stop saying wad i wanting to say. All these while hazel was still continuing riding n pumping...

As Hazel was pumping, she semi closed her eyes and her little smirk on her face was telling me she was really in cloud 9 .
Suddenly I feel a gush of juices were rushing out and I felt so wet all over my thighs. Hazel was really really wet wet and I could even feel that her juice were now flowing from my thighs upon the bed and I believe she was soaking up the bed from the amount of pussy juice that was just squirting out from her pussy. I could feel all the juices were tickling down my thigh all over to my ass and wetting the bedsheet. As Hazel was cumming she just did not care about the surrounding and how she was squirting and wetting every where. She was now using both her hands to grab hold of my arms as she was banging me up and down and was moaning in ecstasy.

To my surprise the I was always on the verge of cumming into her pussy but somehow I manage to control it but probably lots of pre-cum were leaking out from my dick and I did not know but I could hold out till so long really amazed me. 

H: Ahhhh OmG BIAO GE! I CUMMING AgAin!

H: Squeeze me harder! You Squeeze me harder I cum for you even MORE!

She was continuing to use dripping wet pussy to stroke my dick up and down as she was having those mini shivers and out of nowhere she started to ride my dick like no tomorrow the speed was very fast up and down (not the full stretch of my shaft.) But mini up and down in the quickest motion possible I thought my dick was going to break at that moment from the hard fast action suddenly a moment I could feel her whole pussy wrapped my dick and it was expanding and contracting suddenly, giving a gentle squeeze on my dick, Hazel Started to slow down in her motion but I was feeling hard as ever

She lean forward toward my naked body with my dick still inside of her, she lied over me with my face at her collar bone area. She gave me a peck on my forehead and just lay there for almost like 30 seconds. I was suppose to cum, but i didnt cum n yet my sweet cousin came twice ! So I started to pumped her slowly from the position that I was already in. I was holding her slim waist and at times I would caress her smooth silky ass and pulled her butt cheek apart while I was pumping her slowly. She was now moaning softly right beside my ear while she was lying on me resting from her heavy exercise she just got.

I was slowly pumping Hazel and she seems to be in a very relaxing mood instead of the tense up hardcore like before. Every couple of pump I would then push a really hard one into her pussy letting her feel the full length of my prick, resulting her moaning in soft moan. As she was enjoying my pumping I could feel that she was in some deep thoughts, probably thinking why she ended up fucking with me .Her actions were not as responsive and she was just lying there being fucked by me that is all.

However when I quickly increase my speed and pumped as fast as i could so as to release myself as soon as I about to cum, I pulled myself out of hazel . Hazel was fast n went staight to my dick . I blew my 2 weeks loads into my sweet cousin mouth n she took it all in.

H: Wah biao ge u cum a lot leh.

H88: u sallowed ?

H: protien mah. Btw I tell u no sex liao, y u still enter me!?

H88: Eh.. ...

H: but i enjoy it la, what happen , happen liao . Sua liao . Lets go shower ?

H88 : Orh ...ok..

I got up to find a nice patch of wetness on the bed and my ass was wet from all the action earlier
Old 12-07-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WhetherOrNot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue TS
Old 12-07-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MaiGongJiaoWei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please
Old 12-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 10
stupidityboyman is one of the Best!stupidityboyman is one of the Best!stupidityboyman is one of the Best!

Camping for more updates!
Old 12-07-2015, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
ChilliPeppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 01-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
a_black_knight is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatxCai8888 View Post
Sorry for those reading my threads, weekdays is busy for me hence here is a short updates for the upcoming part.... Cheers

Part 3 My cousin Hazel

My cousin was really a SYT last time. at 17, she was beautiful for her age and amongst her friends. i believe she was a B-cupper, and her slim legs always caught my attention everytime she headed over to my house for gatherings in Mini skirts. she was studying ITE, and thus her well-toned and gorgeous sporty figure. I've always 'bio-ed' her from top to bottom everytime she visit my house with her parents.

tbc soon

Wau bro, nice photo of your Cousin, any more to share.... hahaha
Old 16-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Continuing after a Long time , suddenly have mood to write, shall see how is the response... again, Stories aren’t originally written by me , I just edit and add in some pictures to spice things up

Anyway let's start from Before NS . This was before army and kinda during the A levels. Was actually interested in her friend but ended up falling for her. Let's call her A.

I guess by now I had enough experience to handle a girl and make a girl cum

A was tall. 1.7. C cup, nice hips and behind. She always thought she wasn't hot enough. But somehow with me she felt she was the most beautiful and hot as well. We were quite the couple. I stood at 1.89 and she at 1.7. What a time of puppy love. I remember the first kiss under the stars in the night on a park bench. We couldn't stop making out after that. I had unlocked something in her.

Before we knew it, I was lifting up her shirt. And removing her bra. She had beautiful nipples but since it was my first time, I was surprised that she was even smaller than she looked with a bra on. Fortunately never told her that. She enjoyed the licking of her nipples. And the nibbling. Of course, I didn't stop there. But everything happened over a few months.

I had the time of my life with A. Head over heels in love, we called each other so frequently. Back in the day before social media, we emailed each other. Wrote cards for each other. My first kinda long term relationship.

I had wisdom teeth extraction before army days. She picked me up from the clinic and went home with me. I don't know how we did it but we were making out on my bed, and I had a piece of gauze in my mouth. Goodness. That was the first time I remember whipping out my dick before her. The first dick she saw I guess. Wanted her to kiss it but, she declined. She ended up without her top. I was nude. There was much caressing. Exciting for a young boy I guess. I masturbated in front of her too. First time I came in front of anyone. Unfortunately we parted ways feeling damn guilty. We were supposed to be good church goers. But things didn't stop here. In fact, I was just starting my journey. A journey that some may envy, that I wish would have turned out better...

Things were at the sweetest moment until I received my enlistment letter from NS... ....
Old 16-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Soon I was enlisted to BMTC , still remember I was damn unwilling but also lan lan have to serve. Couldn’t bare to be away from A , remember the night before enlistment we had sex the whole night till before I dragged my legs to Pasir Ris to take ferry to Tekong. A was with me and my parents on enlistment day . I was hugging her tightly as I can’t bare to be away from her for 3weeks..:

Fast forward to first book out day ...

gentlemen.. You all got 1 hours to clean up the Coy. After cleaning then I fight for you all early book out. If not you all will take the last ferry out from tekong."

KNN come in Liao still must be maid... CCB platoon sergeant..

LAN LAN Bo Bian have to clean lo... Halfway through cleaning... Since we are early on schedule.. I took out my phone and gave a call to A. 3 weeks never see her already, miss her so much, and it has been 3weeks since I release . Can’t wait to bang A hard the whole night after book out

As I gave my A a call..
Me : hello?
A phone : long silence... I meant very long silence... Like 10 seconds...before
A phone : hello! Hello!
Knn how come got a male voice... I got dial wrong number meh? Knn I almost said sorry ah wrong number.. When I see the hp screen and it says darling leh..

Me: hello can I speak to A?
A phone : who are you?
Me : you her brother huh? Can ask her come to the phone ma? Thanks
A phone : what brother? Who are you?!
Me: huh? What who am I? Who are you? Is A there? Or you pickup this phone? This phone lost huh?
A phone : what lost?! Nothing lost! Who are you?!
Knn I got Liao.. Wtf is this guy trying to do huh?! What who am I? Who the duck are you lo..

Me: what who am I? You think what 成龍 movie huh?! Knn I asking where is A and you ask who am I?! Is who the fuck are you not who am I CCB.. Where the fuck is A?

Knn lo I still thought is the brother trying to pull a fast one over me and I fucking hot Liao...

A phone : she is here.. But tell me who are you.. Why you call her you cb!
Me : I'm her fucking bf that who am I
A phone: fuck you.. I'm her bf...
Me : fuck you la don't anyhow play...
A phone : I'm her bf.. I started dating her 3 weeks ago.. Stop calling her

Me: WHAT THE FUCK?! You ask her come
My section mate hear me shouting Liao come over and see what's happening... Luckily my brother is there and told them nothing la just quarreling...

A phone: hello.. HuatxCai.. It's true. Don't call me already...with that she kup the phone........
Old 16-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

After she kup my phone I feel damn sian... What the fuck just happen? What three weeks ?

Then realization hit me like a 5 tonner... KNNCCB!!! Three weeks is just when I got enlisted in the fucking army!!!...Wtf... And three weeks ago was Our anniversary month ... I was still so stupid... Thought that since I don't think I can celebrate with her... Went to buy her Gucci tote bag and a wallet for her as early Anniversary ... Now the fucking money is wasted on this bitch....not only that the fucking green cap that we botaks wore is such cynical amusement that fate dealt with me...

I want cry but in front of my brothers... It very hard to control...imagine the times spent... 1year of relationship and just like that got jilted... By some unknown..worst still... I don't even know how they met and who is the guy

My brothers R and F pulled me into the toilet... Tears kept flowing down... I contemplated on AWOL ... Run to the fucking sea and swim back...

But CCB ... I. Don't know how to swim.. -.- fuck la... I thought of reporting sick... But can't bring myself to it... Gonna book out Liao still report sick for fuck...

After a good 5 mins in the toilet... Still have to attend some lectures in the auditorium... Then ..book out

You know after when you got jilted.. For the first few hours.. You can managed to convince yourself that ok I got over it Liao....met up with R And F at cine leisure there... That's when I started smoking....

The moment I reach home... Hit the bed was when I realized that it's not easy to get over the breakup... The bed reminds me of her... The times where she would suck me off then ride me... The bathroom where we would bathe together and then fuck each other... The living room... The kitchen... Fuck la even the flooring.. Where she would kneel down and suck me off while I cum in her mouth...

Worst thing happen... Think here think there... Really NNB... Got erected... I don't know whether should cry or laugh...don't even have the mood to self pleasure...all the while tears kept streaming down onto the pillow I'm lying on...

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 16-01-2020 at 09:22 PM.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Soon It's time to book in Liao... I'm so moody... I felt so...empty... It's like the body is here but the heart is long gone.. Just an empty shell walking..marching...those buddies that got gf.. I told them fuck them... They will run just like my bitch...gave them black face...middle finger when they are talking to their gf lol.. Spoil their mood... Hahah everyone avoided me like a plague... Hahah they saw me.. Quickly turn away and walk elsewhere...

Suddenly my phone rang....took it out and my eyes bulge out.... Huh?! Why suddenly call me?!

Me: .......
Aphone : hel.....hell...hello? Huatxcai?
Me : silence for 10 seconds.... Mmmm!
A phone: I'm so sorry....
Me: so? Call me for what?
A phone : can hear me explain?
Me: what's there to explain? The cb Kia already said a lot
A phone : not really.... Must hear me out
Me : forget it

I kup her phone

Next moment phone ring again
Me : hello?
Stranger phone : hello.. Huatxcai?
Me : yes...
Stranger phone: oh I'm A mum... You got happen to know where is she?
Me : huh? Oh hi auntie... Nope I'm in camp Liao... Never see her the whole weekend.. Why leh?
A mum hp: oh no la so late Liao she not yet return no call also.. You all got quarrel huh?
Me: oh sort of la... Anyway I try to get her to call you lo...
A mum hp: okok thanks ...

After that I am contemplating if I should call that bitch... Knn... But the more I think I don't want to... My stupid bleeding heart say she is still your responsibility... Call her la idiot...

Me: oui.. Your mum called.. Where the fuck are you...
A phone: I'm outside.....
Me: you outside your business... Your mum called me and ask about you..call her back
A phone: don't want... I don't want to talk to anyone now... Can talk to you? Can book out now?

Me : you which brain sot already? I'm in tekong.. You think I say go out then go out ah... What swim back for you ah? You think limpeh open army huh? Anyway what's more to talk? Knn you betrayed me... Right in my fucking face still got the cheek to meet me huh?

A phone: dear... Can don't keep saying fuck here fuck there? I know I'm a bitch in your eyes now... But can at least hear me explain?

Me thinking knn la... I now so hot Liao... Then u dear me... Ccb why must my heart be so soft...

Me: what you wan say?

A phone: actually that day I sick... I vomited...you not here... So I Bo Bian ask him to company me see doctor..

Me: then?

A phone: when I paying the bill at the cashier... I put my phone on the counter... Just nice you called...he see Liao... Then he took it and answer Liao...

Me: wah so many just nice hor? Just nice I called just nice he answer...

A phone: I wanted to stop him de... But he keep pushing me away... That day I already very weak Liao... I no strength to take it back...after that then he return to me after I threaten to cross the road and let car bang..

Me: what the...then you still can agree that he is your bf hor...

A phone: yes I don't want to argue anymore ma... I just want to faster walk home and rest... Dear I still love you very much... Don't leave me can? Dear I promise you I will not do it again...

Me: where are you now?

A phone: I'm sitting on the overhead bridge.. I feel like jumping down when I said that breaking up with you...

Me: can you call your mum and go home? We can talk on sat...

A phone: really? I feel like seeing you now... Don't break up with me huh? I love you... I go home le...

Me: ok see you sat...
Old 16-01-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Kindly let me know if I should continue... cheers
Old 16-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid story brother! I feel you man, gf kenna potong jalan when in army also haizz
Old 17-01-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back bro, please continue your story, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1