The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 21-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 16
teonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteonama is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Do u mind elaborating? Where when how....
Thks
really depressed...got trace by carplate and call up by hq... dont feel like elaborating sorry...
Old 21-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hulker199011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss the good old days when you were fucking and worrying who is coming

First time was at the ktv room at a super quiet chinatown mall, she was horny from wet.. Did a great 10mins till our friends said they arrived

Second time was at her office, she had to ot alone so i took the chance and we did it on her desk but luckily her boss didn't install cctv in the office hall

Third time was on a midnight coach back to her hometown in Malaysia, the bus was quite empty and we were seated near the back... She blow me first then rode on me till I cum

Fourth time was in the car after shopping for some bra in a aeon mall at jb, she kept sending me pic of her trying the bra in the changing room, so once we reached the car I decided to French her with some fingering then bang and cum

Fifth time was at a park at her hometown in Malaysia, she told me she was horny and wanted a bit of excitement.. So we did it at the shelter since its was midnight... She was riding so fast
Old 22-02-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Iceboi65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing some of my personal experiences with one of my poly course mate.
Came back on a Saturday to do project work with her. As y’all know poly student tend to dress abit slack and loose especially during weekend when there’s no one. So it was pretty quiet and she’s wearing a black tank top.
After awhile it starts to get a little hot and she removed her outerwear wa cannot tahan as I can see some of her cleavage exposing. Then during late evening she’s afraid to go to the toilet alone as there’s always rumours about ghost stories from other people.
So I followed her into the toilet and waited outside the cubical. Then as I’m feeling abit horny, started teasing her and scaring her and she started scolding me. After awhile hear a loud bang wa really shock and she ran out of the cubical and hug me. Felt her tender boobs against my body then the awkward part is im having a blue ball. She felt it and ask about my blue ball, (eek why is your bottom so hard?)
Taking a risk of our friendship, I asked Her if she would help me tto release it and to my surprise we actually did it in the school toilet. The next day we just pretend nothing happened. Sadly am not in contact with her after we graduated
Old 23-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceboi65 View Post
Sharing some of my personal experiences with one of my poly course mate.
Came back on a Saturday to do project work with her. As y’all know poly student tend to dress abit slack and loose especially during weekend when there’s no one. So it was pretty quiet and she’s wearing a black tank top.
After awhile it starts to get a little hot and she removed her outerwear wa cannot tahan as I can see some of her cleavage exposing. Then during late evening she’s afraid to go to the toilet alone as there’s always rumours about ghost stories from other people.
So I followed her into the toilet and waited outside the cubical. Then as I’m feeling abit horny, started teasing her and scaring her and she started scolding me. After awhile hear a loud bang wa really shock and she ran out of the cubical and hug me. Felt her tender boobs against my body then the awkward part is im having a blue ball. She felt it and ask about my blue ball, (eek why is your bottom so hard?)
Taking a risk of our friendship, I asked Her if she would help me tto release it and to my surprise we actually did it in the school toilet. The next day we just pretend nothing happened. Sadly am not in contact with her after we graduated

Wearing a tank TOP.....then u said she removed her outerwear......means she was in her bra only?
Old 23-02-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by teonama View Post
recently was wanking in the car and got caught by someone...reported to the police and i was charged with obscene act in public...still out on bail...
Up u bro. 😊
Old 23-02-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

Iceboi65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Wearing a tank TOP.....then u said she removed her outerwear......means she was in her bra only?
Sorry for my poor explanation bro. I meant tank top inside with a flannel shirt as outerwear haha. So when poly student remove the outer wear with only the tank top, you know sometimes it gets pretty unbearable for our little brother
Old 23-02-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by teonama View Post
recently was wanking in the car and got caught by someone...reported to the police and i was charged with obscene act in public...still out on bail...
Many such cases since my grandfather's time until now.... dun PG..... get a good lawyer to fight your case. Conviction rate is very low for such cases..... less than 5%.
Old 23-02-2020, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
shhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samstershhhhh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
It really depends on the situation, place and caught by who. My current gf and also ex gfs kena caught many times but also because we always bonk outside. Bonk more kena more.

2. At my gf hdb house staircase. We went drinking and she was high. Send her home and decided to bonk her at the stairs. Gf stripped completely. After finish bonking, gf was resting at the stairs but still naked. The newspaper guy came down the stairs and saw her naked. Gf didn't know at first. She was half asleep. The guy just stand there and look at my gf. He stand there quite long at least a few mins until I start to use her clothes to cover her, then the guy walk pass us and go down. It was only at this point of time my gf woke up and saw him. The guy just smile at her. She was wide awake after that and blame me that she kena seen naked by other guy.

3. Also hdb staircase. This one actually happened a few times and caught by her neighbour few times. Sometimes half naked and sometimes fully naked. There is one time gf was fully naked and I bonking her from behind. Her neighbour suddenly walk up and saw us. Uncle in mid 40s. I faster use my body to block my gf and hug her but can still see her body. Uncle say not scared of cold ah, later fall sick. Gf will reply just staying here awhile, going back soon.

Will share other situations if the bros still interested. All real story.
Wow bro thanks for sharing so much! When you noticed the newspaper guy, he still kept standing there to watch? What are the worst situations you had met, those shaming judgmental people for instance

Appreciate much for the sharing, pls do share more!
Old 23-02-2020, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceboi65 View Post
How did she release it Was she good at it or amateurish? Surprise you didn't bring it up again to her in hopes of more
Old 23-02-2020, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
I ever got caught by rangers while bonking at the islet in Sentosa. Caught by room attendants while bonking with door open in budget hotels. Most of the time by peepers la
Thanks bro for sharing!!
Old 23-02-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Once I was in poly working on a project will really really late at night. Not sure why I volunteered to stay to supervise the video rendering of the entire project.

Since it was during semester break, I texted my then gf and convinced her to come accompany me which she did, bringing dinner and all.

So the final phase of the project would take about a few hours of rendering (this was back in the early 2000s), and there was nothing else to do in the studio while the workstation was carrying out the rendering.

Got touchy touchy with my gf, eventually stripping her totally and fucked her on the floor of the studio, twice. Cummed in her both times as well
Old 23-02-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!

Recently went for a few yoga sessions and hook up with the Milf yoga instructor.
She got a good figure with nice boobs. After a late training session, I was helping her to pack up. She lock up the fitness centre first and came back to clean up the studio. In moments of heat, we did it in the training studio with mirror walls. Very nice experience as she was horny, blew me and did it in many positions. She was very wet and moaning loudly throughout the session. Cum a huge load and blew it on the mirror wall. We cleaned up and went to the locker room and took a shower together
Did a second round in the shower cubicle and out on the bench in the locker room. She rode me hard and fast. I blew my 2nd shot in her together with her big orgasm. We hugged and rested for a while, took a quick shower and left together.
Looking forward to my yoga sessions now.
Old 23-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Xables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Recently went for a few yoga sessions and hook up with the Milf yoga instructor.
She got a good figure with nice boobs. After a late training session, I was helping her to pack up. She lock up the fitness centre first and came back to clean up the studio. In moments of heat, we did it in the training studio with mirror walls. Very nice experience as she was horny, blew me and did it in many positions. She was very wet and moaning loudly throughout the session. Cum a huge load and blew it on the mirror wall. We cleaned up and went to the locker room and took a shower together
Did a second round in the shower cubicle and out on the bench in the locker room. She rode me hard and fast. I blew my 2nd shot in her together with her big orgasm. We hugged and rested for a while, took a quick shower and left together.
wow this happened on the 1st time?
how did u approach her to get it started? sound like shiok only =)
Old 23-02-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SexierExercise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share by bros, thanks all!!
Old 24-02-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatyaiking View Post
Waiting for more of your yoga sessions updates!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1