The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hotel Fun

When is your wife's birthday ?
Old 29-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
artix369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story TS. Have a gd one...!!
Old 29-05-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
taxihike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKeeChiu View Post
When is your wife's birthday ?
What present you want to give ?
Old 16-07-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Hi bros, I've been very busy at work recently hence didn't keep up with the updates. Things have been happening even while my wife and I were both having hectic schedule, and we even managed to catch up with K and J in Singapore (I shall leave our adventure till the next time).

[Part 1]
Recently my wife and I wanted to try diving in the open sea, but both of us were not strong swimmer. To build our confidence in the water, we decided to look for a swimming coach. All of this started off innocently I assure you guys. But things took a change when we saw our coach.

Let's just call our swimming coach M, since that's his initial anyways. M looks young, like in his early 30's when he is almost 40. He has a very toned body and a very nice tan. We scheduled our classes at his condo, and we later found out that he was in fact a RMS and that he was doing coaching out of passion (or maybe other undisclosed reasons which I shall back my suspicion later on).

The moment my wife and I first met him, we were both taken back. We expected our coach to be like those uncles teaching at public pool. But oh my M was a whole new level of class. He met us with him speedo, showing off his tones shoulders and huge thighs. From the side of my view I could totally see my wife checking him out and drooling in lust.

We quickly changed into out swim wear. I wore a square trunk, and my wife, to my surprise, she changed into her bikini instead of her normal pool swim wear. I did not resist a little. For the lesson, we were pretty focused, we only wanted to learn to stay afloat and swim breast stroke. M was very patient in explaining and demonstrating the strokes to us. To be honest, both my wife and I simply couldn't get any of the information into our head. My little head was already growing inside my trunk because I realised that not only my wife was checking M out, but M was constantly peeping at my wife.

I was a natural swimmer, with little guidance from M and I was guiding in the water like a mermaid. As I swam my laps, M gave my wife a personal and intimate coaching. Maybe because my wife panics easily in water, she couldn't maintain her bouyancy. She kept sinking with each stroke. M stepped in and stretched both his arms out. He told my wife to lie down on his arms as he helped her get her bouyancy. She compiled. I was watching each and every movement under water as I swim faster to where they were. From far, I could see that my wife was resting her stomach and thighs on M's arms. Both of them looked comfortable. It was understandable for M since he probably does that often. As for my wife, it was pretty unnatural for her to be in that state but she seemed to adapt well.

After a few more laps of self-learning, I think I improved quite a bit. On the other hand, my wife was still struggling a little, not sure if it was intentional. I stopped to rest by the poolside and observed M and my wife. After a few tries, M adjust his arms and I thought eyes were blurry due to the sunlight, I saw M placed him arms on my wife's chest. I pretended to blow bubbles. My eyes were fine. My wife's breasts were almost squeezed out of her bikini. Still, no resistance.

My little bro was definitely getting some reaction by this time. I wanted to swim it off and for the fear that my presence might affect them. But I wanted to be there to watch the show. I'm very sure that M could feel my wife's soft breasts with every stroke she tried. Suddenly, M turned around and signalled me to get going with my swim. I obliged out of surprised from my lustful and watchful eyes.

I couldn't focus on my laps, I kept swimming faster so I could see what was going on back there. I was truly shocked when I swam back. Although the visibility was not very clear, I was very sure that M's right hand was cupping my wife's left breast. Whether he had his hand on my wife's breast all the time while I was making my last lap or just momentarily, I was sure that both of them felt good.

To my horror, M didn't hide his reaction down there. From the bulge, I could tell that he has a decent size cock. He kept adjusting his Speedo and I was sure he did that not to hide his hard-on, but to give his cock more space to grow. And he did all that so naturally, and as if I wasn't there.

M then wanted my wife to try superman to practice her kicking. He led her by her arms and told her to try looking forward and downwards to see how it affected her bouyancy. All I could think of was that was bullshit. All M wanted to do was to ask my wife to notice his hard-on. They practice superman for while, and my wife was shy at all (I bet she saw what M wanted her to see).

I went to the rest room for a pee break, and when I jumped back into the pool, I pretended to blow bubbles again. This time round, from a distance, I could see M had lifted his Speedo sideways, exposing the top part of his cock. Wow, things happened quickly while I was out of the pool for 5 minutes. M saw me closing in and he quickly adjusted his Speedo. Well done M.

We called it a day when our time was up, and when M's neighbors started to fill up the pool. Although nothing really actually happened, but there were many signs of sexual temptations. After the swim, I checked in with my wife and indeed she felt M cupped her and knew M purposely adjusted his Speedo to expose his cock. She was shy but admitted that she enjoyed those little seduction. I was pleasantly surprised but not surprise (if you know how much my wife and I love these kind of thing).

Both of us were looking very very forward to our next swimming lesson.

[To be continued]
Old 16-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of this really nice story ts.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
NorthernWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I should go back to swimming pool often .
Old 16-07-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute

this story is interesting~
Old 16-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WeAreDeWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to reading some more soon .
Old 16-07-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Greytoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like the way TS writes his story
Old 16-07-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

write some more bro

cum cum cum
Old 17-07-2018, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. My wife and I waited for the whole week for the swimming lesson. M had many lessons and we were lucky to be able to book a timeslot with him. Well, perhaps M reserved one for us.

Since our last lesson, I have been fantasising about my wife getting high with M. I kept teasing my wife about getting fucked by M in the pool and she was always resisting the idea.

On the day of swimming, it rained heavily halfway through our lesson. Didn't wanted to waste our time and effort, M offered to let us use the gym. M told us that nobody uses the guy at his place anyways. Since we had time to spare, we dried ourselves and went to the gym.

In the gym, I did my usual routine while my wife ran on the treadmill. M joined us after going back to change. He wore a singlet and he looked good with proper clothing and dry hair.

My wife did light weighs training when M approached her to correct her posture. His touch was gentle and light. I stepped out for a drink and when I returned, my wife was lying on the bench doing chest press. And M was standing with his legs apart just above my wife's head. Wow, I thought to myself.

M's erection was so obvious, and it was directly above my wife. The next scene almost made me cum immediately. M helped my wife with the weights as she completes her rep. M told my wife to straighten her arms in the attempt to help her stretch. He sheepishly drew my wife's hands to his erected cock, all the while with my wife still lying on the bench. Oh my god, it has started.

My wife went on auto mode. She went under M's pants and started stroking him. I stepped back into the gym. He was starlted but I told him not to worry and carry on. It was only then then I knew that M didn't wore an underwear. He was cunning to have it planned out right from the start. M slowly lowered himself by squatting. It was a clear sign for what he wanted from the wife next. My wife opened her mouth and let M slide his cock in smoothly. He started gentle, then he pull my wife to the edge of the bench leaving her head hanging. He then deepthroat her. He then leaned forward and pulled my wife's pants down. He licked her roughly and my wife enjoyed it so much that she kept shivering. She cummed very quickly.

It was still pouring outside. Just like how my wife's juice was pouring onto the bench. M untied the bikini underneath my wife's shirt and lifted her shirt so that he could suck her nipples. I was fully erected by now, and I had to pull my pants aside to let my cock free. M took out a condom and wrapped himself. He was surely fully prepared. He switched position with my wife. My wife legs were jelly by now. I helped her get back her balance and get on top of M. She held his cock and position right before her pussy. With one move, M was inside my wife. She bounced up and down while M cupped her breasts.

They switched positioned and M doggied her infront of the huge mirror. My wife took off her shirt and she was totally naked and taking a doggie with M in the gym. M kept going faster and harder. He pulled out his cock and removed the condom. He said he wanted to truly feel my wife pussy. As he slide his cock in, my wife gave a moan of ecstasy. Her moan filled the empty gym. After a few more pump, M released everything in my wife's mouth. My wife collapsed after that. They rested for a bit before getting dressed.

We did not speak to M when we left. I guess my wife and M both didn't know what to do. I drove my wife back and on the way, she said that she had a good time. But unlike J and K, M didn't have the element of affection. Whether we will go back to M for swimming lesson in the future, we have not decided yet. But one thing for sure, our love for such adventure will continue.
Old 21-07-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
Hi bros. My wife and I waited for the whole week for the swimming lesson. M had many lessons and we were lucky to be able to book a timeslot with him. Well, perhaps M reserved one for us.

Since our last lesson, I have been fantasising about my wife getting high with M. I kept teasing my wife about getting fucked by M in the pool and she was always resisting the idea.

On the day of swimming, it rained heavily halfway through our lesson. Didn't wanted to waste our time and effort, M offered to let us use the gym. M told us that nobody uses the guy at his place anyways. Since we had time to spare, we dried ourselves and went to the gym.

In the gym, I did my usual routine while my wife ran on the treadmill. M joined us after going back to change. He wore a singlet and he looked good with proper clothing and dry hair.

My wife did light weighs training when M approached her to correct her posture. His touch was gentle and light. I stepped out for a drink and when I returned, my wife was lying on the bench doing chest press. And M was standing with his legs apart just above my wife's head. Wow, I thought to myself.

M's erection was so obvious, and it was directly above my wife. The next scene almost made me cum immediately. M helped my wife with the weights as she completes her rep. M told my wife to straighten her arms in the attempt to help her stretch. He sheepishly drew my wife's hands to his erected cock, all the while with my wife still lying on the bench. Oh my god, it has started.

My wife went on auto mode. She went under M's pants and started stroking him. I stepped back into the gym. He was starlted but I told him not to worry and carry on. It was only then then I knew that M didn't wore an underwear. He was cunning to have it planned out right from the start. M slowly lowered himself by squatting. It was a clear sign for what he wanted from the wife next. My wife opened her mouth and let M slide his cock in smoothly. He started gentle, then he pull my wife to the edge of the bench leaving her head hanging. He then deepthroat her. He then leaned forward and pulled my wife's pants down. He licked her roughly and my wife enjoyed it so much that she kept shivering. She cummed very quickly.

It was still pouring outside. Just like how my wife's juice was pouring onto the bench. M untied the bikini underneath my wife's shirt and lifted her shirt so that he could suck her nipples. I was fully erected by now, and I had to pull my pants aside to let my cock free. M took out a condom and wrapped himself. He was surely fully prepared. He switched position with my wife. My wife legs were jelly by now. I helped her get back her balance and get on top of M. She held his cock and position right before her pussy. With one move, M was inside my wife. She bounced up and down while M cupped her breasts.

They switched positioned and M doggied her infront of the huge mirror. My wife took off her shirt and she was totally naked and taking a doggie with M in the gym. M kept going faster and harder. He pulled out his cock and removed the condom. He said he wanted to truly feel my wife pussy. As he slide his cock in, my wife gave a moan of ecstasy. Her moan filled the empty gym. After a few more pump, M released everything in my wife's mouth. My wife collapsed after that. They rested for a bit before getting dressed.

We did not speak to M when we left. I guess my wife and M both didn't know what to do. I drove my wife back and on the way, she said that she had a good time. But unlike J and K, M didn't have the element of affection. Whether we will go back to M for swimming lesson in the future, we have not decided yet. But one thing for sure, our love for such adventure will continue.
wat a v. naughty wife ...wow !...sex in the gym wif a stranger guy ...1st time heard..where to find such naughty wives ?

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-07-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OngKeKiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Naughty wives are hard to find .
Advert Space Available