The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
minimee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recommendations for friendly OKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
I'm relatively new to the cat150 scene, should be about 6mths experience only. Still looking for a fav house and also boycotting those with rude OKT.

But if it's your very 1st time, I would suggest 1669. Extremely friendly auntie and son plus they have a very good selection of girls with decent services. This is the only house that I've returned for a few times when I dont want my day to be spoiled by the okt.
Yups. Been down twice since I asked the question. Remember the 1st time already very nervous just walking into GL. Friendly OKTs just make it so much easier. Like you I also trying to find a good fav house then don't need to think so much when need to destress.

1669 has been recommended several times by several different Bros. Must go check it out! Thanks!
Old 29-03-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yap 1606 is best. Been going to him for over 10 years.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by minimee View Post
Yups. Been down twice since I asked the question. Remember the 1st time already very nervous just walking into GL. Friendly OKTs just make it so much easier. Like you I also trying to find a good fav house then don't need to think so much when need to destress.

1669 has been recommended several times by several different Bros. Must go check it out! Thanks!
Remember this recommendation is based purely on okt friendliness and number of girls available. Maybe I was lucky but everytime I went there was at least 7-8 girls sitting around.
Old 31-03-2019, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zzonker is Cool - loads of Potential

i think my fr does include my (brief) experience with some friendly ones. but generally, all the okts who welcomed me in were not hostile, nor show any displeasure when i turned them down (politely) to go & walk around other houses 1st. mind you, it was my 1st time alone (after a very long time) there at gl, nervous af, but certainly wasn’t discouraged after this.
https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=18...&postcount=734
Old 31-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear brother,
Long time off line from this platform. However I come cross some issues and hopefully could get answer from brothers.

The questions come from one of my friends and obviously they are out of my knowledge: first one is if okt sleep with the his own house girl, what anti vice will do to this okt. Surely there should be a strong and substantial evidence but except that girl, who would anti vice believe ? Next even more complicated, this okt tried few times to induce this girl to sleep with him but in vain with blant rejection from the girl so this okt always try to find trouble with her and make her miserable so she would like to stop this kind of harassment. What could anti vice will do if this being reported to them and what kind of evidence is needed together with report.

Any advice would help.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Recommendations for friendly OKT

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Dear brother,
Long time off line from this platform. However I come cross some issues and hopefully could get answer from brothers.

The questions come from one of my friends and obviously they are out of my knowledge: first one is if okt sleep with the his own house girl, what anti vice will do to this okt. Surely there should be a strong and substantial evidence but except that girl, who would anti vice believe ? Next even more complicated, this okt tried few times to induce this girl to sleep with him but in vain with blant rejection from the girl so this okt always try to find trouble with her and make her miserable so she would like to stop this kind of harassment. What could anti vice will do if this being reported to them and what kind of evidence is needed together with report.

Any advice would help.
may be you (opps I mean your "friend" ) can sponsor her a spycam
Old 31-03-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny87 View Post
may be you (opps I mean your "friend" ) can sponsor her a spycam
No OKT are not allowed to sleep with his girls if AV knows he will be in deep shit
Old 31-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
No OKT are not allowed to sleep with his girls if AV knows he will be in deep shit
However AV also need some kind of evidence so the next issue is how to prove it. Do you think AV will just listen one side story from that girl ?
Old 31-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Recommendations for friendly OKT

Nobody will shit at the place for food

Most of the operator will visit other joint for pleasure and strength ties
Old 05-04-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
But if it's your very 1st time, I would suggest 1669. Extremely friendly auntie and son plus they have a very good selection of girls with decent services. This is the only house that I've returned for a few times when I dont want my day to be spoiled by the okt.
wat abt the parking? convenient?
Old 22-03-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post

I usually patronize PRC cat150 Houses, there is this OKT (shown by the picture wearing red shirt) whom I believe is from WH43 or WH45 who is quite rude passing sarcastic remarks to customers who walk pass.
what he say to you? i remember few years ago when i walked past GL brothel, one OKT shout, "hey, his face very easily to recognise leh!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1