The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
strikeback9413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: If I am invisible

Nice update TS. Wish I have this special power too!
Old 22-03-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 23-03-2020, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 52

Anthony went hospital to treat his broken arms. 宝强 survived and was in ICU.

Ash visited Anthony in hospital the next day.

Ash: Anthony...it was failed attempted to murder you...I believe Boss Eric will not stop...

Anthony: Singapore police force already reported this case to HK police force. Once 宝强 wake up and agree to operate with police to press charges to Boss Eric...HK police can officially arrest him.

Ash: Too many procedures...Boss Eric will send a second killer...third killer etc... I can't allow any more incidents happen in Singapore...there is one quick way to end this...

Anthony: Kill Boss Eric?

Ash: Yes. Invisible man will do it..I will personally fly to HK to end his life!

Anthony: Ok. Let kill boss Eric...the root of the problem...I'm his target...I can't stay in Singapore...I will also go HK to confront him directly.

Once again, Anthony and Ash flew to HK the next day.

They went straight to HK Police HQ after checking in hotel. This was a big case and HK Police assigned Superintendent Andy to take charge.
Andy was one of the most promising police managment and always came top in every aspect in his career. Ash was in invisible mode beside Anthony.

Andy: Hi Anthony. I have heard of your great name in Singapore. I'm Superintendent Andy. I'm in charge of this case reported by Singapore Police involved HK 15K gang boss Eric. We have already arrested Boss Eric. He was in our Police HQ right now but we can only detain him for max 48 hours if there are insufficient evidence to charge him.

Anthony: Hi Superintendent Andy. Singapore Police always maintained good relations with HK police. I had a good working relationship with Sean, Nick and Louis previously. Ok bring me up to meet Boss Eric.

Andy: Hmm...I bet you havent read HK news recently...Superintendent Sean was murdered two days ago...Inspector Nick was murdered yesterday..

Anthony: Boss Eric acted fast...He also sent a killer to murder me in Singapore...What about Chief Inspector Louis?

Suddenly Louis appeared panicked and meet Anthony. Louis requested for private talk with Anthony and they went one corner. Ash followed them in invisible mode.

Louis: Anthony.. I'm so glad you are ok...Boss Eric will not let us off...

Anthony: I'm sorry for the death of Sean and Nick. We need to work closely against boss Eric. I'm ready to do the extreme against him...

Louis: Can't kill Eric now...My wife and daughter are in his hands...They threaten to kill them immediately if I report to police..I'm willingly to anything to save them...You are the only that I trusted now...

Anthony: Ok I will try my best to save your wife and daughter without alert police...we are on the same boat..

Louis went off...Superintendent Andy brought Anthony to the meeting room to meet 15K boss Eric.

Inside the big meeting room, 15K gang boss Eric sat one side with few of his men and lawyer. Anthony sat on the opposite side with HK policemen.

Eric: Wow...Singapore Police Anthony...rare guest in HK!

Anthony: Eric, I can speak Cantonese ...no need to force yourself to speak english...are you disappointed to see alive? I'm officially here to arrest you for attempting murder on me. Killer 宝强 already admitted and willingly to testify against you in courts.

Eric: I lived in San Francisco for 5 years...my English is better than you Singaporean! You have many enemies...why make you think I'm the mastermind? Furthermore I heard the killer 宝强 is a crazy man...he killed many kung fu experts in mainland china and HK...can you believe the words of a crazy man?

Anthony: We have enough evidence to charge you. My aim is to arrest you to Singapore.

Eric: Here is HK. It's not up to you to decide. My lawyer is here...you better be careful with your words!

Superintendent Andy interrupted the conversation between Eric and Anthony.

Andy whispered to Anthony: We just received a call from Singapore police that killer 宝强 was found dead in hospital... There is no solid evidence to charge Eric now.

Anthony: Eric. You can leave now. I believe we will meet again soon...

Eric: Anthony you are not familiar in HK..be careful of road accidents or crazy people in HK..Haha

15K gang left the meeting room.

Ash whispered to Anthony: Eric is too arrogant....I almost felt like killing him earlier...

Anthony: Ash you followed boss Eric and see if you can find any information on Louis's wife and daughter. Let keep in touch.

Ash: Ok. Once I save Louis's wife and daughter. I will kill Eric immediately!

Ash secretly followed Eric in invisible mode. Eric entered the car with his wife Carina. Eric was detained by HK Police for almost 24 hours and he went straight home to rest.

Ash followed Eric and Carina back to their home. Ash hope to find some news on Louis's kidnapped wife and daughter.

Eric went for a much needed bath. Carina was in her sexy white sleep wear and lay on the bed waiting for Eric. Eric came out of the bathroom and saw his sexy wife.

Eric: Wife...you know my son just passed away recently...I no mood for sex...sorry...

Carina: I always treated Ben as my son although I'm her stepmother...I'm also very sad...let have sex and make baby...we can have our own son or daughter...I already doped our water with horny pills earlier...we should feel the impact very soon...

True enough...the horny pills effect kicked in soon and both of them kissed each other passionately on the bed.

Ash hit Eric on the back of his head to knock off him...Ash turned visible and started to strip off Carina's clothes..

Carina: Who are you??? Stop...stop...

The horny pill effect came full impact now...Carina was unable to resist Ash's attack..Ash kicked Eric down the bed and continued to kiss Carina all over her sexy body.

Soon Ash and Carina french kissed each other passionately. Ash penetrated his erected dick inside Carina's mouth and she sucked hungrily...She was soon out of breath from the passionate BBBJ...Ash demanded 69 position and both enjoyed eating each other private part.

Ash pushed Carina on the bed and fucked her in missionary style.

Carina: No...Please stop...You can't fuck me...

Ash ignored her begging. Although Carina begged Ash to stop but she was actually enjoying every moment.

Soon she stopped begging and began to moan loudly. The horny pill made her pussy super wet...She was begging for more penetration now...

Ash: since you so horny now...I let you ride me...you can fuck as high as you want!

Carina rode Ash in cowgirl style...She totally forgotten her hubby Eric was unconscious in the same room...She rode fast and furious...

Finally Ash switched position and fuck her in doggy style. He fucked her hard and used his hands to smack her butt. Carina moaned on top of her voice! Ash also reached his climax and cum all his armies inside her pussy...

They had hot sexy for total three rounds for the whole night. It was not enough as Ash won't let off Boss Eric so easily...he pee on the face of the unconscious Eric....

Ash shifted Eric and Carina back on the bed and turned invisible mode.

Eric was shocked that he smelled of urine in the morning. Carina detected her pussy filled with sperms but she was unsure whether she was fucked by her hubby or another guy...She kept quiet and remained calm.

Eric: Wife...next time don't consume such drug...we played so havoc last night...you pee on me...WTF...

Ash was happy that he punished the bad guy his own way. However Ash was still unable to find out any information on Louis's kidnapped Wife and daughter...They were kidnapped by Eric for 2 days already...Time was running up...

Stay tune...
Old 23-03-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! please share more updates soon.
Old 29-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 53

Ash continued to follow boss Eric the next day. He went to his office in the morning. Senior inspector Louis was already there to beg Eric to release his wife and daughter.

Louis: I beg you.. please release my wife and daughter...I will do anything for you...

Eric: You are traitor of 15K gang...do you think you can negotiate with me? Your wife and daughter are safe at the moment. They were well fed and in good shape. I need you to help me something in the next few days. I will contact you again. You leave now...I don't want to see your face!

Louis left the place in disappointment. Ash felt very sorry for Louis and hoped he could saved his wife and daughter asap.

Eric pulled out his desk drawer and took out one of the many mobile phones. He made a call.

Eric: Hello I'm boss. Make sure the woman and kid don't die...ensure they have enough food and water...I still need them as chips for another few more days...

Eric hang up his call. He took out another mobile phone and made a call.

Eric: Hello I'm boss. You did a great job to kill Sean and Nick. I got a new assignment for you. Same rate...the target is Singapore police Anthony...he is in HK now under 24 hours protection by HK police. You execute tonight..I will send you his photo now.

It was obvious that the first call was made to his men that kidnapped Louis's wife and daughter. And the second call was made to the contract killer to kill Anthony tonight.

Ash quickly texted Anthony to be extremely careful tonight.

Boss received an incoming call now and he switched on the TV.

It was the CNA channel and there was a breaking new in HK! Chief Executive of HK announced that Triad will be legalized in HK. They were only 15 licenses issued (5 licenses each in HK island, Kowloon and New Territories). All the traid organisations will need to submit information like all their members detail and their business plan. The successful organizations that won the licenses will work peacefully with HK police to maintain peace and order.

Those organizations that failed to win any licenses will need to cease operation. Any illegal organizations without licenses will be destroyed and heavily punished by HK police.

CNA TV show riots and protests by many HK residents on this news. It was chaos...

Eric spoke on the phone: Our big plan was progressing smoothly...Your proposal was accepted by government officials and you are the main person in charge for the issuance of licenses from the Police force...We will rule HK together! You control the Police and I control the triads. Planted you in HK police force 10 years ago was the best strategy I ever made...Don't call me boss anymore...we are partners now...same level...haha

Ash discovered there was a black cop in HK police who worked with Boss Eric...And that black cop seem to be high rank police too...Who is this person???

Ash continued to follow Boss Eric the whole day but couldn't find any clues on the kidnapped location of Louis's wife and daughter. It was dinner time. Ash followed Boss Eric to a local roadside HK zhi char stall.

Suddenly a group of men walked towards Eric. It was Anthony and he was protected by few HK policemen.

Ash whispered to Anthony: Are you crazy? I already told you that Eric sent a contract killer to settle you tonight.. you should just hide inside police HQ tonight...WTF you doing here?

Anthony: Sometime the most dangerous place can be the safest too...

Eric: Hey Anthony...Didn't know you missed me so much after only 1 day...Taken dinner? I don't mind if you can join me..You should enjoy as much as you can...time can be limited for you...haha

Anthony: Sure..why not? Do you mind also treat our HK police officers too? They had a tired day protected me.

Eric: Sure. I always want to maintain good relationships with Police! Haha

Anthony whispered to Eric: You can take revenge directly with Louis and me. It is not ethical to capture his wife and daughter. Can we negotiate?

Eric: When my son was killed in Thailand by you guys...did he had the chance to negotiate?

Anthony: Your son Ben was killed by Thai police for drug trafficking! It was a serious criminal offence. Louis's wife and daughter are totally innocent!

Eric: If Louis's wife and daughter were kidnapped, he should go report police. Why find me? Unless you think 15K is more capable than HK police? Haha

Ash observed Eric sent a text message "Triple amount. Finish the job in front of me now!"

Text replied: Deal on!

Ash whispered to Anthony: Killer is on the way or is already here...you need to leave asap! There are only 4 cops protecting you here. I got a feeling this killer is even more power than previous killer 宝强...

Anthony decided to follow Ash's advice and leave the place. Suddenly Anthony sensed danger and a young man in white cloth dashed towards him! This guy totally had no fear of the HK police.

Anthony: Everyone on high alert...Killer is here!

That killer is 吴京. Also another contract killer from mainland China. He had already finished Sean and Nick recently!

吴京started the attack first by dash straight towards the HK police! Two HK cops were immediately down by his lightning fast knife attacks.

The remaining 2 HK cops began to fire at killer 吴京 but he managed to dodge and find cover. HK cop immediately called for police support and ambulance.

Eric was calm and continued with his dinner. He was clearly enjoying the live show.

Eric: Hey Anthony...this is HK, not Singapore. Your enemies can kill you in broad day light here! Sorry I can't protect you because we are just weak and ordinary folks..haha

Killer 吴京 managed to infiltrate closer to Anthony and HK cops. At close combat range, the killer's knife attack were too fast for the HK cops to handle. He easily killed the remaining HK cops in just few lethal moves.

Killer 吴京 stabbed Anthony on his shoulder. Next 吴京 dragged Anthony in front of Eric to give him the best view. He want to stab Anthony at least 20 times in front of Eric.

Eric smiled happily as Anthony suffered in pain. Ash who was in invisible mode already retrieved two pistols from the dead HK cops. Ash did not hesitated to fire at 吴京. The bullet stroked 吴京's head. Ash went over to hold on to 吴京 to prevent him from falling on the ground.

Next Ash shifted 吴京 directly in front of Boss Eric and continued to fire at 吴京's head and body. Ash exhausted all the bullets from the two pistols. Bloods, body skins particles, intestines parts and brain juices of 吴京 body were splashed directly on Boss Eric's face and his dinner!

It was damn bloody scene...Even Boss Eric's men who were long time gangsters also couldn't controlled themselves and vomited at the brutal scene. Boss Eric appeared to be calm but the foul smell of blood and body parts were also too much for him.

Police reinforcements came and requested Boss Eric and his men to return to Police HQ to provide more information on this incident as witnesses.

Anthony was sent to hospital to treat his knife wound on his shoulder. Ash continued to follow Eric to Police HQ.

At Police HQ, Boss Eric said he did not know anything as expected. Boss Eric claimed 吴京 was killed by a sniper who hided somewhere which sound logical from his perspective. HK police purposely took their time to detain Eric as long as possible to make him suffer. Boss Eric was still in his bloody attire and smell like shit.

Finally Superintendent Andy came and allowed Boss Eric to leave. Andy and Eric didn't spoke to each other but Ash sensed they seem to know each other well from their eye contacts...

Boss Eric did not want to make his wife worried with the bloody mess on his clothes. So he decided to spend the night at his mistress's house. His mistress was Candy and she was a model.

Ash followed Eric to Candy's house in invisible mode at night. Candy was in her sleep wear when she opened the door to greet Eric. She was quite a gorgeous lady.

Candy: Hey hubby, few days never find me already...I miss you so much...OMG you smell so bad...

Eric: Stop talking...quicky prepare to bathe me cleanly!

Candy and Eric went inside the bathroom for almost 45 mins. Ash allowed them to enjoyed themselves inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile Ash went to kitchen to grab some food and drinks. Shortly Eric and Candy ended their steamy bath. Both of them went into the bedroom in their Birthday suit.

Eric jumped onto Candy like a horny old man. Of course Ash would not let Boss Eric enjoyed himself....he went over and hit his head to knock him out for the second consecutive night.

Candy screamed in fear. Ash turned visible and gave her a slap on her face.

Candy: Who are you? Please don't harm me? I'm only the kept woman of Boss Eric...I'm only after money...I give you all my money and anything...please don't harm me...

Ash: People won't live long when they see my identity...I'm a demon...in fact they will die horribly...

Candy: Please don't kill me...I give you anything and I do anything you want...please...

Ash: I feel a bit horny...if you able to satisfy me fully tonight...I promise to spare your life...I expect 100% satisfaction...if I have 1% dissatisfaction...you will be a dead person...understand?

Candy: Satisfying man's sexual need is my specialty...I will use my lifelong skills to satisfy you in order to save my life...I will give my best to give you the best night ever...

Candy swore to satisfy Ash as she truly believed Ash was a demon...

Candy took the initiative to hug Ash tightly and french kiss him passionately.

Candy then used her soft tongue to lick Ash from his head down to his toes. Candy hard workingly provided BBBJ for Ash for 20 mins. Ash trully enjoyed this heavenly services.

Ash decided to take control by squeezing Candy's big boobs. He sucked her nipples hard and Candy responded with sexy moans.

Candy spread her legs apart and invited Ash to taste her abalone. Ash helped himself to taste the yummy delicacy. Lot of abalone juices flow out and Ash was very satisfied on her service level at this moment.

Ash hinted for banging time and Candy again took the initiative to ride Ash in cowgirl style. She rode slow and passionately to allow Ash to slowly enjoyed the wonderful moments.

Candy turned over and rode Ash in reverse cowgirl style.

Candy: Boss...you made me so wet and horny...

Ash: Service is not bad so far...let see your performance in other sex posture.

Candy immediately positioned herself in doggy posture and waited for Ash to penetrate her from behind. Ash decided to teach her a lesson by banging her hard and furious. Candy was screaming but she seemed to enjoy the steamy sex too.

Ash pulled his dick out from her wet pussy and penetrated her ass hole. Candy was moaning on top of her voice now...She seemed to be in pain but also seemed to enjoyed herself too...She didn't dare to stop Ash from banging her ass although she started to feel a little pain...

Next Ash pinned her down on the bed and fuck her in spooning style.

Candy lay on her back now and Ash fuck her in missionary style. Finally Ash got the urge to release fire...

Ash: Argh...tell me where you like me to release my armies...

Candy: Boss...you can shoot anywhere you want...as long you are happy...

Ash released his first load inside her pussy.

Candy: Boss...hope you are happy with my service and keep your promise to spare me...

Ash: Ok I'm fair..I trully enjoyed the sex session...you passed...100 marks in fact

Candy: great...please leave now...thanks for sparing my life...

Ash: I mean you passed for the first round only...but I'm not sure of second or third round later...you need to maintain the high standard...

Candy: Still got 2nd and 3rd round later?

Ash: You mean you are not happy to serve me for 2nd and 3rd round? Then I have no choice to finish you now...

Candy: No...No...I mean 2nd and 3rd rounds are not enough...I can service you even more....

Ash had a long night of banging. He instructed Candy to tell Eric that nothing happened that night.

In the next day morning, Ash turned invisible mode and pretended to leave the house. In fact he remained in Candy's house to continue spy Boss Eric.

The coming two days are the historical moments for HK police and Triads. It was estimated at least 30 gangs will apply for the limited licenses issued by HK police.

Stay tune...
Old 29-03-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
amyouanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Incredible story bro, do continue please...
Old 30-03-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Fantastic update.
Please update soon TS
Old 30-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Episode 54

It was indeed historical moments for the coming two days for HK Police and triads. Many organizations submitted their application with their list of members, organization asset value, business plan and their willingness to operate with Police force.

Minimum requirement to apply for triad license was minimum 100 members and HKD 10 millions asset values. Many wealthy businessmen sponsored some of the triad in this high return investment opportunities.

Every triad was busy preparing the proposal, members list and the required documents for the license application. But 15K gang was relax as they were already well prepared in advance.

Application of Triad licenses in HK Island:

(1) 15K Gang (HK Island) - Boss Eric - Hot favourite with largest member size and asset values

(2) 洪门 - 洪爷 - 2nd hot favourite - huge asset size but lesser members- but his members were mainly expert in combat skills

(3) 进兴 - 太子 - Recently took over the triad boss role from his dad - want to prove himself to be the best

(4) 以太會 (HK Island) - Laughing 哥 - New but fast growing gang found together by laughing 哥 and Co 哥

(5) 东星 (HK Island) - 司徒浩南 - mainly active in causeway bay - used to be one of the biggest gang in the 90s

And 10 more triad organization applications for HK Island.

Application of Triad licenses in Kowloon:

(1) 15K Gang (Kowloon) - Tony - Low profile leader who mainly support overall big boss Eric - hot favourite based on Gang Size and Asset value

(2) 以太會 (Kowloon) - Co 哥 - New but fast growing gang found together by laughing 哥 and Co 哥

(3) 东星 (Kowloon) - 骆驼 - One of the pioneer and well respected triad leader in HK

(4) 义和帮 - 大傻 + 丧彪 - Backed by wealthy businessman - they were selected for their human connection for recruitment of triad members

(5) 毅帮 - 疯毅哥 - Prison regular - Again backed by wealthy businessmen

And 8 more triad organization applications for Kowloon.

Application of Triad licenses in New Territories:

(1) 15K Gang (TST) - Francis - A smart and highly educated leader who was equally well respected as overall big boss Eric - hot favourite based on Gang Size and Asset value

(2) 福和帮 - 欢喜哥 - A very charismatic leader - 2nd favourite- expected to challenge hot favourite 15K gang all the way.

(3) B 帮 - 大B哥 - Another reputable character in HK Triad world - backed by wealthy businessmen

(4) 基驹帮 - 基哥 + 驹哥 - They were backed by wealthy businessmen behind the back - they had good connections with the locals in New Territories

(5) 新界帮 - 光头爷 - Popular Triad leader in the local villages in New Territories- again backed by wealthy businessmen

And 10 more triad organizations application for New Territories.

Notable absence:
洪兴 - 陈浩南 + 山鸡 - decided not to take part in triad activities anymore. Lot of HK triad fans will be disappointed.

The venue was relocated a few times due to HK public protest against this legislation. Eventually the event need to held at a private sport hall that only the Police, Triad organization applicants and media group were allowed to enter. The main in charge of this historical event was Police Superintendent Andy.

The event will be held at 10am on the next day. It was almost 11pm at night now and time was running out for Ash as he still didn't managed to save the kidnapped wife and daughter of Chief Inspector Louis.

Stay tune for next episode...which triad organization will successfully win the license? Which triad leader is your favourite character?

Last edited by MVP10; 30-03-2020 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 31-03-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 01-04-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
kaberncopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story very much, please continue TS!!
Old 03-04-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, more updates soon please.
Old 03-04-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

TinaKris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice HK type story, support!!
Old 03-04-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Episode 55

Ash finally managed to find out the information of kidnapped wife and daughter of Chief inspector louis after few days following boss Eric. He also found out that Boss Eric had no intention to let off Louis and his family. Once Boss Eric succeed in his great plan to make 15K gang as the biggest legalized traid organization controlling the entire HK which the results will be announced 10am the next morning. Eric will immediately killed Anthony, Louis and his family to revenge for his dead son without hesitation.

Ash immediately informed Anthony on the latest intelligence information. Anthony was invited as a Singapore police guest of honor for the big event tomorrow. Anthony should be safe as he will be protected by many HK policemen in the event. Anthony contacted Chief Inspector Louis to secretly meet up with Ash.

Time check...it was 7am now. Ash left Eric's house and meet Louis at one empty street. Ash hopped into Louis's car and made their way to the kidnapped location.

Louis: Hey Ash...Anthony told me about you...your power is unbelievable but I recalled what happened in Thailand...it was you who saved our life...I swore to keep secret about your power...and really thanks for your help again to rescue my wife and daughter...

Ash: Hey Louis...we are on the same side...Eric want to kill my buddy Anthony so he is my enemy...I will try my best to save your wife and daughter...but time is running up...I overheard that boss Eric will kill them at 10am once they achieve their great goal of become the biggest legalized triad organization in HK.

They arrived at old abandoned public housing estate at New Territories Area. Time was 8am. They splited up to search for the hostages.

Story concurrently happened for the main event. Public protest and riots happened near the main event venue. Police already blocked area and roads since midnight. Only the invited Triads organization and selected media press were allowed to attend this historical event.

All the triad organizations and their key members were already sit by 9.30am. It was a once in a lifetime scene where all the biggest villains in HK gathered in one place. There were few hundreds of key triad members attended this event. It was the avengers of bad guys!

Police force was fully prepared at the venue to ensure order. HK Police Commissioner Leung gave the opening speech and explained the purpose & objectives of this legislation.

Police Commissioner Leung left shortly and handed over to Superintendent Andy to announce the results which all triads organizations were eagerly anticipating.

Superintendent Andy: Hi everyone, the results were verified by international recognized audit firm PWC and the results will be announced at 10am sharp. The time now is 9.50am. Please bear for another 10 minutes.

Superintendent Andy went to the another room to obtain the results from the audit committee. The crowd at the main hall was excited and highly anticipated for the results.

Finally at 10am. The lights at the event hall were dimmed and the spot lights focus on the stage. All the doors at the event hall were closed. Everyone anticipated for Superintendent Andy to return with the results.

However Superintendent Andy did not appeared...instead smoke were released into the event hall by mysterious men in black masks. Soon all the triad members in the event hall went down one by one...It was no ordinary smoke...it was deadly biochemical attack...a small dosage of these deadly chemical intakes was enough to kill a person.

Hundreds of triad members were killed! But Boss Eric was not there! Boss Eric was at another private room with Superintendent Andy...

Eric: Our great plan finally succeeded...I waited very long for today...All my key rival HK triad members were killed by my deadly chemical attacks..Everyone fell onto our trap...haha...

Andy: All Key triad leaders were dead now. I will announce all licenses will go to 15K Gang! Boss Eric will control whole of HK...Kowloon, New Territories and HK Island!! But one thing I'm surprised that you also kill your fellow 15K leaders Francis and Tony. Why?

Eric: When Francis and Tony grow stronger and powerful...they become my threat rather than my partners...I can always groom fresh blood to help me next time to rule HK! Haha

Andy: I will announce it is a terrorist attack by 洪爷 of 洪门. Then they were eliminated by police force immediately. 15K boss Eric is fortunate to survive this terrorist attack. Anyway 15K Gang is the big winner of the official results. And since all other triads gang were killed...that's mean 15K gang will be the only legalized triad organization in HK! Congrats Boss Eric!

Eric: Andy...I will groom you to be future Police Commissioner...We will control HK together! It is not the end yet...Still got 1 more guy to kill...Chief Inspector Louis and his wife + daughter...

Louis found his wife and daughter at one of the building rooftops. They were captured by Boss Eric's men. Ash was in another building and rushed to their rescue. He probably couldn't make it in time...

Boss Eric made a call to his men and they killed Louis and his wife + daughter immediately...

It was a landslide victory for the bad guys!
(1) Black Cop Superintendent Andy continued to control HK police force and collaborate with 15K Gang.
(2) 15K Gang become the only legalized Gang controlled whole of HK.
(3) Anthony was killed in chemical attack
(4) Louis and his family were killed
(5) Hundreds of lifes were killed in the event hall

It was the first time Ash felt completely defeated! He felt extremely devastated because his buddy Anthony was killed.

Ash swore to make Boss Eric and Black cop Superintendent Andy die in the most horrible death for revenge.

Stay tune...
Old 04-04-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

voof7vang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Incredibly good story, please continue TS...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1