The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 0
forexswift is one of the Best!forexswift is one of the Best!forexswift is one of the Best!forexswift is one of the Best!
Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Well said - Guess not everyone of us are frequent flyers lol
Haha did u catch up with CS(2)?

Visited XX a few times at her city; and go trips to nearby cities

Last edited by forexswift; 06-03-2020 at 01:35 AM.
Old 12-02-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
luke7997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

May I ask what the reason they close?
Old 12-02-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke7997 View Post
May I ask what the reason they close?
CNY holiday celebration
Old 12-02-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Heard is due to the WL feel unsafe.
Old 12-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
Heard is due to the WL feel unsafe.
no mask

no panic

no stock up

no problem

just need little space for sex

keep calm and make love

IF YOU DARE
Old 12-02-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

There is a new HR initiative in GL - implementing flexi block leave.

So these houses are the pilot runs.
Old 12-02-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello forexswift:

Thanks for your thread <<Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!>> and thanks for your advice about stop reading postings written by gogeylang and JuicyG!
Why you so worried whether people read my posts? You scared people know you are a fucking piss poor chao Ah Pek who got the FULL GST $300 ah? Why you scared ppl know your salary less than Grab delivery and your home value is Spore bottom? WAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Only makes sense. What kind of customer will fuck care and still go to GL during this period? If you're the WL, you also stay home.
Old 12-02-2020, 05:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Turgid = Forexswift (clone),

I think your brain tio siok liao! U Mentally got problem de, always repost ppl post and remind yourself dun read gogeylang and my posts, and your buddy, DPower got erectile dysfunction problem de. Sometime soft sometime hard. Hehehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello forexswift:

Hello Fat Fatt / Dignified69 / lengfeng / baotohk / unfit / DPOWER / apojaja / MrBigBadBird / SadLoser / joker88 / iphone1s:

Just wanted to tell you there are 2 people here at SBF whose postings made my eyes painful so whenever these 2 people write anything, I just skip their postings and move on to read the next one!
Old 12-02-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster (B)

Seriously, I think you failed big time at nei gong and kungfu if your lanjiao cannot stand. WTF? Is this a joke? Kung Fu Master their lanjiao can lift bricks. Your lanjiao cannot even lift a feather I don't think you have much talent in kung fu. Maybe try cross-stich as a hobby? I think a enuach got more dignity. At least the lanjiao cannot use is by choice. Better than want to use but cannot use need to find pill. So shame. Don't know this is simi sai taichi quan one feather also cannot lift.

What really tickles me so much is that the guy is obviously in very poor health and yet dishing out health advice. wha......ttt? Ask people drink turtle soup, eat this and eat that. But your hair is falling off and you can't get your dick up? WTF do you know abt being healthy?? Turtle soup obviously didn't do you any good, not that I have anything against it. Maybe turtle soup can help some ppl I don't know but it clearly didn't help u. You're just stunted and balding. A really poor advertisement for turtle soup and kungfu.

Last edited by gogeylang; 12-02-2020 at 09:06 PM.
Old 14-02-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sanji06 is Cool - loads of Potential

1427 closed from today onwards. For a week or two. Just went ytd to verify.
Old 14-02-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Heard 1612 is closed too
Old 14-02-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Houses that are closed temporary because of Wuhan Virus!

1425 closed too
Old 14-02-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to state my opinion against the title of this thread. Misleading.
Till date there are no confirmed cases from any customer, okt or WL in Geylang.
The houses are closed because of no business and the WL are afraid to work, yes maybe as a consequence of the wuhan virus situation. But not because of it.

And my second comment: why start a new thread again? So many threads already
Old 14-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I would like to state my opinion against the title of this thread. Misleading.
Till date there are no confirmed cases from any customer, okt or WL in Geylang.
The houses are closed because of no business and the WL are afraid to work, yes maybe as a consequence of the wuhan virus situation. But not because of it.

And my second comment: why start a new thread again? So many threads already
thanks for the clear clarification, ups +23

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1